Time for a Lesson

Story Info
Ethan plays with the feelings of his former student Anna.
3.1k words
4.18
18.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was dressed in a short plaid skirt and a plain white blouse, sitting across from him at his favourite café. Was she deliberately teasing him, attempting to embody the very fantasy of a seductive schoolgirl? Despite the angelic innocence suggested by her wide blue eyes, he would not put that completely past her. Her buttons were undone just enough to tease, to leave him wanting to tear at least one off.

In any case, she was no schoolgirl. More annoyingly, she was not even a collegegirl any longer. A matter Ethan intended to remedy by any means available to him.

He focused back on their conversation on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. "Honestly, Anna? I never enjoyed the star-crossed lovers."

The summer sun highlighted strands of her blonde hair just right as she tilted her head in that curious way he loved. She looked at him with singular focus and intent. At a moment such as this, she was his alone.

"But their passion, the forbidden--"

"It's a beautifully written piece," he said dismissively "but I have no patience for two stupid teenagers' fumbling attempts at romance incorrectly labelled as love."

He subtly swept his gaze over her chest, her cute white bra visible beneath the thin cotton shirt and under the sun's exposing rays. He hoped he was subtle, because he was simply unable to stop himself.

"It's meant to be Shakespeare's romantic masterpiece!"

"You may have your own opinion." He raised his dark brows, his tone playfully suggesting that she required his permission to form her own opinion.

She looked up at him beneath her eyelashes. The minx. She must know what she was doing to him. "You know," she mock whispered. "They got on my nerves sometimes too." She smiled mischievously.

Beautiful smile. He said quietly to himself "But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?" Perhaps Romeo and Juliet wasn't completely intolerable rubbish.

"Pardon?"

"I said, I knew there was a reason you were my favourite student. Excellent taste, as it happens to match up with mine." He paused. "Anna." He leant forward from his laconic pose, placing his hand on the table. "I wanted to see you and meet up for coffee even though you've dropped out of university now because you made me a promise."

He caught Anna's eyes flicking to his wedding ring. "Wh-Promise?" She replied, her voice slightly high and wavering.

He relaxed, smiled. "You said you'd show me your writing."

"N-now?"

"Then when? Yes."

"I, ah. It's at home. You could've told me, I would've brought it."

He threw down the money for their iced coffees and stood up. "Let's go."

Anna hesitated, looking up at him. She knew no one was at home. A dark female intuition warned her this was a defining, dangerous moment. Maybe even a crossroads in life.

A certain recklessness ceased her. She made her decision, standing up.

~*~

Nervousness had Anna's hands unsteady as she unlocked the door and entered into her home. She felt Mr. H's tall, dark presence behind her. Unlike other tutorial leaders at the uni, he had insisted he be formally addressed by the university students.

He closed the door behind him, his eyes never leaving her. There was an intensity to his gaze there she had only caught glimpses of before.

Suddenly, he'd grabbed her and her back was to the door. He looked down at her. She was a deer frozen in headlights, her breath coming in rapid pulls.

"You're such a tease, Anna." Deliberately, he locked the door. "Your little teasing looks. Your staying behind and endless excuses to chat with me." His eyes were drawn to her biting her lower full pink lip, nervously. "I'm going to give you what you want from me." He held her by hair, tugged so that he had better access, so that she knew who was in charge. "Don't resist me." He kissed her, hard and merciless and invading her.

He could tell she was pretty inexperienced and he was loving it. Loving the idea of completely corrupting her. Making her his. Loved taking what she was naively offering, without exactly knowing what she was asking for in her unsophisticated naiveté.

He ended the kiss. She was flushed, overwhelmed, her pupils dilated. He could tell she was not completely aware, both from shock and guilty attraction.

Anna had wanted him for so long. She couldn't believe he'd returned any of her desire. But she didn't picture him being like this with her in her childish fantasies.

"Your writing." Ethan's familiar sardonic tone brought Anna back from her shock. "Go."

Not knowing what to do with herself, she mindlessly obeyed. She found herself digging out her writing from the locked drawer in her desk, in her bedroom, without quite remembering getting there.

"Read to me." His voice, darker and deeper than usual, from her doorway. He'd followed her and she hadn't realised that in her scrambled state of mind. "Sit." He nodded up at her bed. He quickly looked around at her room, briefly pausing when he saw the bookshelf. Then he took up residence at the window, waiting, looking out. Apparently indifferent.

She hesitantly began to read, sitting on her bed. He listened to her for a while. Her beautiful sweet voice, mature for her age, but still unformed revealing her youth. Erotic and vulnerable all at once.

She felt helpless, nervous. What did he have in store for her? If he had anything in store for her. One moment he was almost violent and the other aloof. Perhaps that hard kiss was the totality of what he was going to do. Did she want more? "... and so Charlise finally accepted that her husband had to leave their little village to obey the call to arms. She sadly kissed him goodbye, wondering whether--"

He turned to her sharply. She stopped, startled at his sudden movement.

"Repeat that." He said, roughly.

"She sadly kissed—"

"Who were you thinking about?"

"Who?" she parroted, stupidly. "Um. The character—"

He moved toward her, his hands on the bed either side of her, looking down at her, forcing her to lean back slightly. "No. Who were you honestly thinking about then?"

"I-"

His stare was intense. "I know. We both know. The kiss. Who do you think about kissing? Admit it."

She looked at him, mute.

"Admit it." The atmosphere between became further charged with each moment.

A mere whisper. "You." She couldn't believe she'd come out with it.

Ethan gently eased her down on the bed, never breaking eye contact. He held her chin, then he focused on her lips. With tortured slowness he closed the distance between them, until she felt his breath stroking her sensitised lips. She couldn't bear it and moved that little bit to meet him. He stroked his lips over her soft young ones slowly, savouring. The pressure he exerted gradually built, hotter and hotter. She opened her mouth slightly for him, welcoming him in, but he avoided her, taking in her lower lip into his mouth instead. Then he pulled back from her, and she automatically followed, not wanting to lose the incredible sensation. That kiss was slow, romantic, simmering. Not like the rough introduction he had shocked her with.

Her hands had found their way to his chest. He brushed her lips again, a teasing brush for both him and her. "Like that?"

She blushed, looked away, forming such a picture with her hair spread.

"Is that the kiss you pictured?" His hold on her tightened slightly.

Breathlessly, softly. "No, I..."

"No." A dangerous stillness gripped him.

"I couldn't imagine that. Couldn't possibly... just amazing."

Ethan's response was to kiss her. He abandoned the restrained gentleness again, riding the balance between rough and gentle, introducing her to mature passion, desire. He took, tasted, savoured, invaded her. This time she was reciprocating, moaning. He became rougher. His hands found their way up her skirt, cupping her delightful bottom, massaging it and then pulling at her panties. His other was on her back, up her shirt.

Anna was overwhelmed, needed some space. This was all too fast. She was supposed to be a good girl after all. This behaviour was supposed to be out of character. His ring was popping into and out of her conscience, needling her. She felt the cool band press into her skin and that spurred her. "Sir... we shouldn't."

He kissed over her protest, ignoring her. He became rougher with her, he clawed at the buttons of her blouse, tearing it off her.

"You want this." He said between kisses, having lost whatever control he had. "You do. My girl. My student. My sexy student."

He unclipped her bra, pulling it off her. Her resistance was half-hearted, but he held her wrists down so she could not move, so that she felt her powerlessness. He took a moment to savour the view. Hot, flushed beautiful breasts on display for him and his to play with, open to him as he kneels between her spread legs.

She felt exposed. Helpless.

"You're so beautiful." He says. " So sexy. Do you realise how sexy you are?"

She couldn't or wouldn't meet his eyes.

"Look at me." He commanded, increasing the pressure on her wrists, a firm grip but not a painful one.

She obeyed. " I didn't..."

"Oh yes, you did. Look at you all sexed up for me, with your hot short skirt, with your make up, with your hair so carefully done up. Well we've messed that up some." He didn't think she realised that her lips fell open again, inviting him. "I've seen you playing your games with all the boys, my dear Helen of Troy." He shifted so that he held both her wrists in one hand, stroked her hair. "Mm, perhaps more a Cleopatra." His soft stroking changed into a grip. "You were teasing all those poor boys. Wanting me most."

"I..."

"Say how much you wanted me. Say you want me."

She shakes her head, now struggling in his grip. He holds her down firmly.

"Say it."

Tears formed in her blue eyes. "I want you, I want you, I want you..." They fell.

"How long?"

"Since the first moment."

He adopted a wry expression, swiftly covering up the fierce pleasure at hearing her express how much she wanted him.

"You want me. You're going to do what I say, aren't you? You don't want me upset with you. Don't move." Ethan instructed.

He freed her then gently circled her nipples with his thumbs, then he cupped her breasts, applying pressure to them. She responded, arching into him. "You've thought about this, haven't you? Thought about your tutor doing this to you, haven't you?"

She didn't say anything, flushing even more deeply. He became impatient with her. "You have! Haven't you, you little slut? I don't think you realise how much mine you are." He gives a knowing little smile, then his expression became sober. He backed away from her on the bed. She pushed herself up, looking at him, bereft.

"Go to the window."

She reaches for her clothes.

He throws them away from her reach. "Go to the window, like that. Don't draw the curtains. Face outside."

She obeys him shakingly. "There're people around!" she hissed, as she watched them, feeling the keen embarrassment of the potential they'd spot her.

She could not help covering herself, her breasts. He moved behind her, pinning her arms to her sides and stopping her.

"Oh, no, my sex student. You should know this by know. You do what I say." He kissed her neck and caressed her breasts, in front of the world, for all to see. She was his. "What a slut you're being, with everyone watching you and knowing it. Seeing your tits being caressed by me. Shameless whore, whore of Babylon, on display. You're enjoying it, aren't you, while everyone's watching you?"

She moaned, wordlessly. She couldn't let herself think. Her eyes were shut, so much pleasure shooting through her. She couldn't understand what she was doing, why she found what he was doing to her potently sensual. Why she was thrilled at the idea of others knowing she was his.

"You'll obey now. You'll please me." She felt Ethan's words as he said them against the soft, sensitive skin of her neck.

She groaned. "Yes, sir."

He left her. She turned around, watched him pull back her duvet. Realisation froze her. Was he really going to...?

"Take off your skirt. And panties."

She implored him not to do this to her, silently, as her shaking hands went to obey him, some primitive force making it imperative that she submit to what he wanted from her.

"Now."

She hastily obeyed him, and straightened, shy.

He devoured the view of her curved hips, trimmed light covering of blonde hair over her puss."You're beautiful."

He started to take off his own clothing. She wanted to watch, wanted to help, but also began backing away, shaking her head as if to clear her head as reason slowly returned.

"No." He said, pulling her to him, letting her feel how hard he was. "Bed." He pushed her down, shucked his pants, rendering himself nude.

He kissed her again, and she began to explore his masculine body with her small hands, his body so much bigger than hers, then she came back to her senses again when she felt his erection press into her thigh, she jumped. "Oh, Mr. H, this isn't a good idea."

"Ethan."

"E-Ethan, we shouldn't. Please."

He kissed and licked her neck. "I'm sorry, Anna. I don't want to stop. I want to be in you." She felt his finger, stroking her cunt. Her wet, hot cunt. "And you want that. You very much want that."

He increased the pressure and she arched up off the bed into his hand, moaning. "Oh, yes, Anna." He remorselessly pleasured her, worked her with his fingers. Then when he stopped, she made a sound of complaint.

"Look at me." He took a condom out from somewhere and put it on.

He positioned his dick over here, giving her a moment. Then he entered her, slowly, gently, watching for signs of pain. But there was only bliss. God, she was hot, tight. "Anna. Does it hurt?"

"No, I—"

"You've been with someone else?" He couldn't really believe that, not with the way she was acting. Supposedly, though, some few didn't find their first time with a man painful.

" I have a.." she blushed. The expression on her face, the embarrassment, told him what she was trying to say.

"You?" He needed to move, and knowing she wasn't in any pain meant he was not going to be gentle. He was going to use her. Show her. "Slut. With a little toy, hmm? Little slut." He increased the rhythm. "Slut fucking your teacher." Harder. "So much older than you. Wanting me to do this to you. Fantasising. Needing." He punctuated every sentence with a penetration into her, alternating between endearment and verbal daggers.

His cruel shaming words were insanely erotic to her; she started meeting him stroke for stroke, pleading and crying out his name. Not his first name. Finally, he said "Enjoying fucking a married man? Slut." She gasped at the pain of this barb, the confirmation of what the ring meant, then she came powerfully, gripping him and a scream of ecstasy ripping through her.

Seeing her like that, feeling her tighten and spasm around him took him over the edge, and he filled the condom with his cum as his own powerful orgasm took him.

When it was over, he moved off her, holding her soft pliant body to him, bringing up the covers to shield her naked body. His protective instinct towards her took over. As his breathing steadied and he came back down to Earth, what he'd done to her sunk in. He'd been out of control. He'd wanted her for a long time, fought it, just like she'd fought it.

He'd pushed her.

He wanted to hurt her some for the frustration of wanting her for so long in their impossible situation until... he found out that she had dropped out of university. He wanted to hurt her a little for that too.

Her body was shaking a little now, he stroked the soft skin over her shoulder. "Sweetheart? Anna?" He heard a soft little sob. He turned her to him. "Shh, darling. Shh." He hugged her tightly to him.

"I--I can't believe what we just -- what you just --."

"I'm not married."

She stilled. "But you just said..."

"I did get married. I annulled it."

"The ring?"

A pause. "To hurt you."

She wrapped her arms around herself, shifting back."Why?"

He moved away from her slightly, looking at her ceiling. Covered with glow-in-the-dark stars and planets. Cute.

"The marriage lasted.... five days. I didn't really like her. I realised it wasn't going to work when I noticed all that there was to recommend her to me was that..."

"What?" Anna desperately wanted him to make this better.

He didn't say anything.

"Ethan?" Using his first name, so strange. So right.

Ethan turned to her suddenly and he gripped her shoulders, his body tense.

"Bugger it. She looked like you. I didn't even realise what I'd done. So much like you. Superficially. But without the joie de vivre or the curiosity or the -- not you."

"You wanted me that much?" Her voice shook.

"Anna, God, what you've done to me. I wanted to punish you."

Anna threw his words back at him, smirking. "You wanted it."

"Unrepentant vixen!" he pushed her on to her back and loomed over her.

"You obviously still need to be taught a lesson." He nipped at one rosy nipple. "By the way, you are going back into education. I'm not having anything else. It would be such a waste otherwise." He went back to the nipple, nibbling in playful threat.

"I only meant to leave temporarily." She buried her hand in his hair, urging him to her breast as she arched into his mouth. "This crazy obsession with a teacher of mine had me all confused and apathetic about my future."

"That's my good girl." He began to kiss up from her breast, showing Anna that there were many ways a good girl could be pleasurably rewarded, including so many ways and places to kiss.

When they surfaced, he said. "You're mine. I can't wait to tell the world."

His. The words thrilled through her. "You want to tell everyone?"

"If you'd rather be kept a dirty secret and treated like the slut you are, that can also be arranged."

"You're a bastard, Mr H."

"Sure. Turns out you're a horny little bitch for this bastard, Miss Anna. And you love me."

"Shut up."

He smiled arrogantly down at her, joining hands with her and interlinking his fingers with hers.