Time for a Threesome

Story Info
Her ex shows up: voyeur & a threesome with her smaller bf...
4.6k words
4.13
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time for a Threesome

It was a typical Saturday, and Tyler had come over to spend the weekend with me. When Tyler stays with me, it is rare that we are fully dressed at any point of time. That makes the mundane tasks more tantalizing when I get a glimpse of his ass when he bends over or notice his nipples harden when he opens the freezer to take out food to prepare. I typically find myself wearing an oversized long sleeve shirt that falls off my shoulder allowing my nipples to be seen easily through the white material, and leaving my pussy easily accessible for whenever he wants to take advantage.

Tyler stood across the living room just staring at me, as I bent over, lifted the couch cushions, and straightened them out. I could feel his eyes boring into my ass as I leaned over and readjusted the pillows. Still bent over, I turned to peer into his eyes. "Hey hot stuff!" I winked at him. "Got something you're interested in over here?" I asked.

Tyler smiled at me and started towards me. "Baby- I am always interested in what you have." He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my breasts.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned. I leaned my hands down into the couch and pushed my ass back into him. I could feel his cock getting harder as I increased my pressure back towards him. Tyler squeezed my breasts even tighter. "Oh my God, Tyler!" I said breathlessly. He responded by taking my nipples between his first and second fingers and pinching them. "Ohhhhhh!" I yelped. I could feel him smiling behind me.

Tyler slowly lowered his hands down my chest, landing on my belly, pulled me back towards him and then stood me up, so his chest was pressing against my back. He took his nose and shifted the hair off the right side of my neck. I closed my eyes in response to this movement and sighed. I then began feeling his lips kissing my neck. They started gently and slow, causing the hair on my neck to start to stand on edge, and sending chills down the right side of my body. Tyler's gentle kisses became stronger and more desperate as he started sucking my skin, taking me all in. I was feeling weaker in my body as the blood was rushing directly down to my pelvis as he continued. I started to moan in response, to which he reached one hand under my shirt and began playing with my nipple. I could feel him start to twist my nipple in his hand and then began rubbing it. But with him sucking on my neck, it was hard to delineate exactly what he was doing to my breast and my nipple. I felt like putty in his hands.

I reached my hand behind me, running it up his inner thigh, and he opened his legs slightly, in response. I gently caressed his hardening cock. Despite him being turned on, there wasn't much cock there for me to feel. Tyler, being on the smaller side, didn't have a lot available for me to grab onto. I whispered to him, "I need to feel your small cock, Tyler. I need it." He moaned as the words flowed from my mouth, and I slowly turned to face him.

I placed my hands on his cheeks, bringing his face to mine, I kissed him, slowly at first, and then I ran my tongue deep into his mouth, penetrating past his tongue. "Mmmmmm," he managed to moan as I continued running my tongue along his. His lips were pressed against mine, his tongue was meeting mine and reciprocated the dance that I was performing in his mouth. I brought my hands down his chest, landing on his hips, and pulled him closer to me.

"Abby...." Tyler said breathlessly.

I didn't let him finish before I pulled his pants to the floor and sat on my knees directly in front of him. I paused any efforts to please him, and just knelt there, bringing my eyes up to meet his. His cock stood on end, all 5" of it, waiting for me, waiting for anything. I lifted my body from my knees and licked the underside of his cock from base to tip, never letting my gaze leave his. "I want to....."

Before I got a chance to finish my sentence, the front door opened. I turned my eyes to look at the door, and Tyler jumped back. "What the fuck!" I screamed out, not seeing who was at the door.

"Don't stop because of me." I heard come front the front foyer. "This I want to see." I couldn't see anything more than a male figure in the foyer.

"Bryan?" I asked as I started to stand up. At this point, Tyler, obviously humiliated at Bryan's arrival, was starting to pull his pants up from the floor.

"Abby- stay on your knees. Do not get up." Bryan's voice was firm. I returned to my kneeling position, my ass on my knees. Tyler, on the other hand, had already managed to get his pants up.

"What are you doing here Bryan?" Tyler finally managed to get out, his voice sounding irritated.

"Fuck her." Bryan said. Tyler looked at him, completely confused. "I said to fuck her." Bryan continued, as he now sauntered into the living room. "I'm here to watch you. To see how you please Abby."

Tyler looked in my direction. "Did you ask him to come over?" I shook my head no, being just as surprised as Tyler was. I had forgotten that Bryan had a key to my house- it had been over a year since he had been here.

"Abby and I talked about this a long time ago, Tyler." Bryan stated. "We talked about me watching her be with another man. And today is your lucky day." He walked over to the couch, sat down facing the two of us and flipped his hand, giving us permission to restart where we had just left off.

I looked at Tyler, then at Bryan and said, "Being that we are both only partially dressed, I find it only fair that you also should remove clothing, Bryan."

"Ladies first," Bryan stated, nodding his head in my direction.

Tyler leaned down over me and pulled my long shirt up and over my head. My breasts were now exposed, my nipples starting to harden as the cooler air hit them. I looked at Tyler, then at Bryan, realizing the predicament I was in, and I could feel wetness start to build between my legs. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I realized both of their eyes were on my body. I sat up straighter, making my breasts stand out more, my ass appearing more prominent.

It was then that I turned to Bryan and said, "Your turn, Sir." Tyler looked at me questioningly, and I realized he had never seen me submissive to someone before. Bryan and I had a submissive/dominant relationship that Tyler had been somewhat aware of, but never seen me submit to anyone in front of him.

Bryan realized this dynamic and took full advantage. "Undress me, Abby," he said as he smiled at me slyly. I looked at Tyler, then at Bryan and he said, "Now, Abby." He paused. "You heard me." I swiftly stood up, making my way across the room towards Bryan. Tyler went to take a step forward, but Bryan held his hand up, and Tyler stopped in his footsteps.

I stood in front of Bryan, my naked body directly in his eyesight, feeling the moistness between my legs continuing to grow. Tyler's eyes were firmly on me, watching every movement that I made. I knelt in front of Bryan, staring into his eyes, and brought my hands up his legs, directly to his waist, where I began to unbutton his pants. With my touch, I could feel his cock getting harder. There was no denying his cock size, as the bulge in the front of his pants was ever-growing. I knew what I was about to uncover, but Tyler was about to be surprised. It was something we had talked about but never had Tyler seen a cock this big before. I unzipped Bryan's pants, hooked my fingers on his waistband and slowly pulled his pants down. As I moved his pants past his waist, his 8" cock bounced out of his boxers, almost hitting me in the face. I heard a gasp from behind me- Tyler finally saw Bryan's cock in real life. Bryan smiled smugly, "What? Is your cock not this big, Tyler?" Knowing full well, Tyler was less than well-endowed.

Tyler stared at Bryan's cock, unable to remove his eyes from it, his mouth open in disbelief. I knew what was about to happen when I removed Tyler's pants, so I delayed the situation, by focusing on Bryan momentarily. I placed my knees on either side of Bryan's legs, so I was kneeling over him, with his long girthy cock only millimeters from my moist pussy. I took his hands in mine and lifted them over his head, then leaned forward to grab the bottom of his shirt and begin to lift it up over his chest and head. I brushed my fingernails along the side of his chest as I did this, and I could see his abdominal muscles flex as the shirt was raised above his shoulders and off of him. I gasped, witnessing how amazingly chiseled his body was. I almost forgot Tyler was still standing behind me, but I then started to hear his breathing become more prominent. I slowly removed myself from Bryan, never breaking his gaze. "Now, that is better, Abby. But it looks like you have someone else to undress." Bryan nodded his head in Tyler's direction.

I could see the look of fright in Tyler's eyes as I turned to look at him. He started to shake his head no, but I started to walk over to him. As I approached him, I put my finger on his lips and said, "Shhhhhh. You will enjoy this. We get to put on a show, Tyler." I placed my finger under his chin and lifted it, making his eyes meet mine. "Okay?" I asked him. Tyler met my gaze and shook his head yes- nervously. I placed my lips on his for a quick kiss, and then ran my finger down his chest, as I returned to kneeling in front of him. My eyes remained on his, as I could feel the nervousness coursing through Tyler's veins at that moment.

Bryan cleared his throat, reminding us that he was present and watching. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of Tyler's pants and I slowly slid them down his legs until they hit the floor. I took my eyes away from his for a moment, long enough to see his turtle cock in front of me, still coming out of its shell. I leaned forward and blew hot air on it. As I did, I could feel Tyler begin to rock slightly side to side, feeling the pleasure of the warm air on his cock. Tyler moaned and as he did, his cock started to stand up more, releasing itself from its shell- all 5 inches. I could hear a chuckle behind me, as Bryan was looking on, seeing the small size of the cock that was before me. I whipped my head around to look at Bryan, and glared at him. "Carry on," he said as he was trying to contain a chuckle.

I spread my knees apart slightly, my upper inner thighs sticking together as my wetness grew, and I lifted my ass off my calves, and then lowered my mouth onto Tyler's cock. With Tyler's cock being snack-sized, it was easy for me to engulf all of him quickly, without him gagging me. I bobbed my head up and down on him and could feel him continue to grow in my mouth. He began moaning from the intensity of feeling me engulf the length of his cock and run my tongue along the tip as I moved up and down.

"I want you to show Tyler what it is like to suck on a real cock, Abby." Bryan said, as he started to stand up. As he walked towards us, his cock was standing erect, bouncing up and down with each step. I could feel my breaths quicken as he glided in our direction. Tyler's legs tightened as he watched Bryan inch closer. Bryan approached, as I had Tyler deep in my mouth- as deep as his tiny cock could enter. I looked up at Tyler, for permission for what was about to happen, and he faintly nodded. I felt his curiosity more than anything else: to see me with another man, to suck another man's cock in front of him. I popped his small cock out of my mouth, but I put a hand on it instead, to continue to stroke it to make sure it remained hard. "I hope you're ready Abby. It's been a while since you're had a larger cock in your mouth. You better take it slow." Bryan said. Bryan stood next to, but slightly at an angle to Tyler, in a position where Tyler could watch me deep throat Bryan's cock.

I turned my body towards Bryan, keeping my one hand on Tyler's cock. God, that girthy monstrosity of a cock is incredible. Every inch of that eel brings intense pleasure to every hole of my body. I brought my body closer to Bryan, realizing I was going to need to get creative to get that whole cock into my mouth. I could feel Tyler's eyes on me as I brought my mouth close to Bryan's cock. At first, I just licked the tip of it, then ran my tongue down the side and underneath of it. Bryan groaned as I brought my tongue up and over the tip of that eel. I wrapped my lips around him, and slowly lowered my head- bringing him in, inch by inch, then pulling back up for a breath of air, and then repeating the process, slowly lowering myself onto him. "Now that's my good girl," Bryan said, as he placed his hand on the back of my head, fisting my hair, guiding my head up and down his cock. "Keep going, Abby. I want it ALL in that precious little mouth of yours."

As Bryan moved my head up and down his cock, I focused on opening my throat to accept his monster cock into me. As my mouth moved, the groans were getting louder, and Bryan's cock was still growing inside the warmth of my mouth and throat. I was salivating all over his cock, as he continued to bob my head onto it, saliva dripping it down his shaft, My throat was sending out sounds of gagging, as he was getting the majority of his cock into my mouth. "Fuck, Abby, you feel so good!" Bryan said as he pumped that cock into my throat. As he said that, he brought my head all the way down, my chin hitting his balls, my mouth at the base of his shaft. "Oh, God, yes!" Bryan called out. "This, Tyler, is how a woman takes a cock in their throat!" Bryan shouted as he held his cock down my throat, the background noise was just the sound of me gagging. I could feel Tyler's gaze during this, feeling his jaw practically sitting on the ground as he watched me deep throat an 8" cock. And not just any cock, but Bryan's cock!

Bryan released my head, and I came up for air, saliva dripping off my chin. I sat back onto my knees again, gasping to breathe, trying to regain myself. "I want you to fuck me, Tyler." I said, looking straight at him. I could feel Bryan smile, as I said that

"This I cannot wait to see," Bryan muttered under his breath. I heard him, but ignored the words that he was saying.

I took Tyler by the hand and walked to the back of the couch, leaning over it, my ass on full display for the two of them. Bryan went to take a step forward, but Tyler took the lead and grabbed onto my hips, lining his cock up to my pussy. I felt him place his hands on my ass and spread apart the cheeks, leaving my pussy wide open for the two of them to admire. "Mmmmmmm, Abby." Tyler said. "You're so fucking wet! I'm not sure I've ever seen you this wet before!" I felt Tyler place his cock at the entrance of my pussy and then slowly enter. He began moving his hips, his strokes were short, but he kept going.

Bryan stood back, watching the scene unfold before him. I have never orgasmed from Tyler's cock inside of me. As Tyler was continuing to pound his cock into my pussy, Bryan was realizing the lack of pleasure I was getting from the scenario. "You're not going deep enough, Tyler." Bryan told him.

"Oh, I'm going deep," Tyler retorted.

"Maybe deep for you, but you're not going deep." He paused. "Fuck her with the sleeve." Bryan stated, as he nodded towards the bedroom. After those words left Bryan's mouth, the room was filled with silence.

Tyler broke the stillness of the room. "Oh yeah. You just happen to know about that." Tyler stated, his eyes falling to the floor. Bryan shrugged his shoulders in response, looking smugly at Tyler.

"I want to see you reach those hard-to-reach places like I do. I want to watch someone else make her cum like I can." Bryan said, grinning.

I was listening to this conversation happening, my back still towards them, as Tyler continued to move his tiny cock in and out of my pussy. With Bryan present, I just wanted more. I not only wanted more, but I needed more. I was craving to be stretched, to have a cock deep inside of me. Breathlessly, I whispered, "Do it, Tyler." I felt Tyler freeze with his cock in me, his hands resting on my hips. "I need to be stretched right now. I need you deep in me. Please." I continued. I could feel Bryan smirking, yet his eyes never left Tyler. I could feel the humiliation that was built up in Tyler, but right now my needs were dominating.

Tyler took a step back, and his hard cock, flicked out of my wet pussy. "Yes, Madam." Tyler's eyes remained on the floor as he scurried across the room into the bedroom.

"You can thank me later," Bryan whispered to me. He came to my side, slipped 2 fingers deep inside my pussy and said, "These fingers are reaching further inside of you than that cock every could." And he pushed them up, hitting my g-spot immediately making my legs go limp. Bryan knew the exact spot he needed to focus on, so he pulsed those 2 fingers against that spot, just long enough to bring me right to the edge, and then pulled them out of me.

I gasped! "Fuck, Bryan!" I breathed hard and deep. "You did it on purpose!"

"You're welcome, dear Abby." Bryan stepped back, as he saw Tyler walking back into the room.

Tyler returned, stepping between Bryan and I, a clear sheath in hand, but his cock appeared to be softening. I looked down at that shrinking miniature cock of his; "Well, we can't have this, now can we?" I said to him, as if I was talking to a child. I spun around, got down on my knees, took his cock into my mouth, and started to suck on it voraciously, as if I hadn't had anything in my mouth in ages. Tyler gasped at the aggressive way I was sucking on his cock.

"Oh my God!" he called out, as he was getting hard again. Although he wasn't big, he always grew the largest he possibly could, when he was in my mouth. His tiny cock loved the feel of my warm wet mouth wrapped around it, and the feel of my tongue working its way around it.

"This is how I need your cock to be!" I called out. "It's hard now, hard enough to go in this extra-large clear sheath, Tyler." I paused, "Let's put it on now. I need you... and it in me."

I took Tyler's hard carrot cock in my hands and slipped the sheath on. "Mmmmmmmm, fuck I love the way it looks in this thing." You could see Tyler's small 5" cock trapped inside the 8" clear sheath, making his cock appear even smaller than it already was. And that right there was a complete turn on for me. I could feel my clit swell just looking at his sheath-covered cock. Behind Tyler, Bryan stood watching. I could see he was very turned on watching me handle Tyler's cock inside a sheath that Bryan molded for me. It dwarfed Tyler's cock, making Bryan feel even bigger than he already was.

I gasped again and then both Bryan and I said at the same time, "Put it in me" and "Put it in her." I looked at Bryan and smiled. Tyler was less entertained, but he was ready.

"Turn around Abby. Let me at that wet pussy of yours." Tyler said, as he put his hands on my hips, spun me around, and leaned me over, exposing my ass and pussy to both him and Bryan. He moved his hands onto my ass, spread my ass apart again, and lined the sheath up to my now dripping wet pussy. Once he got the sheath just inside of me, Tyler moved his hands to my hips; slowly pushing it in me, and then pulling back.

"Oh, my fucking lord!" I called out as he stretched me with every thrust inside of me. "Hot damn this feels so good!" I continued. The more I called out, the further Tyler pushed inside of me. Within a few minutes, I could feel him reaching my G-spot with the sheath. "Holy fuck Tyler. Please. Do. Not. Stop!" I was almost screaming.

I could feel Bryan's eyes on my ass. I could hear him breathing harder as Tyler kept thrusting a version of Bryan's cock deep inside of me. "Yes, Abby." I heard him mutter under his breath.

Hearing Bryan's voice in the background just fed me desire, fed my need to orgasm. "Harder Tyler!" I exclaimed. That was all that Tyler needed. I felt his hands grip tight onto my waist and began driving his covered cock into my g-spot over and over again. The harder he pushed inside of me, the more I stretched and the more turned on I got. I started to feel my legs tremble, and I grabbed onto the couch that I was leaning over, and felt my nails dig into the leather. "Fuck! Yes! More!" My body began to quiver, I could feel my wetness dripping down the sheath and down onto my legs. My pelvis began to twitch and the pressure was building. Before I had another moment to process it, my entire body began to convulse and I screamed out, "Holy fuck!" But Tyler didn't stop. He didn't want my orgasms to stop. It just made him fuck me harder, moving in and out of me faster.

12