Time for a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm, now that is fucking," I could hear Bryan murmur in the background.

I couldn't stop cumming- every time that sheath hit deep inside my pussy, the orgasms continued. My legs were getting weaker from shaking so much, and I could feel Tyler's grip on me getting tighter. "Oh, Abby." Tyler said, "Abby, are you okay if I...?" His voice trailed off.

"No cumming yet!" Bryan shouted.

"Wait what?" Tyler said, as he paused the performance he had been putting on. I was breathing heavy, my body tired from the relentless fucking I had been given.

"You're gonna cum in her mouth while I fuck her." Bryan stated completely matter-of-fact.

I don't think Tyler even cared at this point, as he was on the edge and just wanted to cum inside any hole that was being offered to him on my body. Tyler slowly pulled his sheath-covered cock out of my pussy, with a sloshing sound and then a pop as it exited that tight pussy of mine. I was too tired to move, but Tyler stood in front of me, his cock at the perfect height for me mouth to grab onto. "Baby, I want you to make me cum," he said to me.

Bryan's hands now replaced the locations where Tyler's hands had just been. As he slipped his cock inside of me he mumbled, "Oh fuck yes, Abby. You are so tight. Even after being stretched out by a plastic version of my cock."

"Oh my God Bryan!" I shouted out as he slowly entered his cock deep inside of me. "Ohhhhh!"

Tyler took this as his cue to put his cock in my mouth, as it was open expressing the pleasure that Bryan was causing me. "Ahhhmmmmmm," I barely was able to mutter with a cock now filling my mouth. Bryan gave me the moment to situate my mouth on Tyler's cock.

"I hope you're ready for this, Abby," Bryan said as he tightened his grip on my hips.

"Oh fuck!" I attempted to say as I started sucking on Tyler's cock. I grabbed onto the couch with one hand for stability and then grabbed Tyler's small cock with two fingers from the other hand and started rubbing them up and down him as I glided my tongue along the sides. As soon as I managed that, the relentless thrusting began. Bryan certain knows his way around a pussy. The feeling of 2 cocks inside of me at the same time was absolutely intoxicating. Within seconds of him starting to move in and out of me, my pussy began to tighten around his cock and waves of pleasure began to course through my body. The feeling of his cock deep in my pussy caused intense satisfaction pulsed through every pore of my body. I sucked harder on Tyler as the sensations I was feeling intensified.

"Abby! Oh yes! Ohhhhhhh!" Tyler called out as I felt his cock harden to its max, pulse and begin to pour warm liquid down my throat.

It was at that same time that I felt Bryan's fingers dig into my skin as he thrusted his enormous cock deep into my pussy, and yelling "Fuck yes!" mixed with "Oh God, Abby!" The sensation of his pulsing in the depths of my pussy began, along with a warm fluid being released inside of me threw me over the edge, entering another intense orgasm.

I swallowed all of Tyler's cum, and then released his cock from my mouth, licking every last drop from the tip of his small cock. Bryan's grip loosened on my hips, allowing me to slowly collapse down onto the couch in front of me.

Tyler sat on the couch next to me, pulling me close, and Bryan walked over to where I had taken his clothes off, and he began to dress. "Thank you both for the exciting evening." Once dressed, Bryan started towards the door, but turned around to face us and said, "I hope you're okay with me keeping the key. I hope for another night like this again." He winked at me, and then walked out the front door.

I nestled my head into Tyler's chest, a very sexually satisfied woman...

12