All Comments on 'Time for School Ch. 12'

by AnthonyFiction

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

Upload next chapters fast

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: great

No. I'm not going to go fast because I don't want the chapters to look like shit, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
steady wins the race

Anthony, you are a great writer! Your tales, although shortish, are captivating and satisfying. Good for Sofia making an invitation! This story has so many possibilities, but I keep wanting Anthony to actually fall in love with someone so strongly he'll choose to be exclusive. Is this my own invention or is it part of the plan??

-Anthony-

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: steady wins the race

Can't really say anything to avoid missing out on some potential suspense. But thanks for being an awesome reader!

pariah001pariah001almost 10 years ago

Awesome story as usual AnthonyFiction. This is one of those series I always make sure to keep checking on for progress. Can't wait for the next installment, keep up the great work!

Damon07Damon07almost 10 years ago
Awesome

I've read all of the chapters and can't wait to know more of the story. Take your time with the story don't rush too much because of your readers. If they are truly engaged in the story as I am, I'm sure they'll understand.

Keep it up man! Can't wait to know what happens.

Btw, love the story!

simimaxsimimaxalmost 10 years ago
Once again with the "..." ending ...

Anthony,

You are one brilliantly evil man. Is that a "come" with a "o" and a "e" or is that a "come" with a "um" ????? ;)

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Once again with the "..." ending ...

Oh, you. :P Thanks for continuing to be an awesome reader!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*Insert cheesy McDonald's quote here* ;)

I have really enjoyed this story so far... at the moment it is the only reason I am coming on literotica. Please could you provide an upload date estimate for the next batch of stories so I don't have to come back everyday and check? :P. Having said that, don't rush. Make them the best they can be!

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: *Insert cheesy McDonald's quote here* ;)

I really could not tell you, sorry. But thank you for being such a dedicated fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyFiction@AnthonyFiction
Mature-content fiction writer. Man of mystery. I'm just a guy that writes stuff about various ideas that come to mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES