All Comments on 'Time for School Ch. 13'

by AnthonyFiction

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best

These are super great if it became a book that would be super great too.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
I like this series

I also appreciate the restraint shown by the newbie superhero in using his powers.

Yes, he does use it to get laid, but, at the same time, he *is* turning into a good guy, defending the innocent...

Although freezing time is definitely an excellent super-power, he hasn't explored materializing things out of thin air so much since the hot-dog incident. That is also an awesome talent that needs to be explored further, no? What other talents may spring up?

Will we ever find out what the black robes are all about?

I'm looking forward to more of this.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Like this one a lot!

In your awesome chapters of this story...this one stands out for the descriptive passion and all...keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does he have parents?

Maybe you already answered this but I don't recall ever hearing about anyone at home with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story

Man, I love it when these stories have a good bit of emotional connection and real life things us as readers can connect with. Also I really enjoy the bits where you explore his thoughts and what he is thinking about, those are really cool as well. These stories make you connected to the characters and love the characters as well as the hot steamy sex, plus the side plot of the dark robes men? This story is great, thanks Anthony for writing this for us to read. You have exquisite talent and please continue to write!

Simimax

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Does he have parents?

Oh good, my first comment on this subject. I was hoping someone would notice eventually. Anyway, you may notice that there is a severe lack of guardian/authority figures in this story. None of the main characters' parents are ever seen. Typically teenagers are rebellious and want to distance themselves from their parents. So, I completely omitted any actual appearances of parents in this story. I did that purposefully to give the sense of teenage freedom.

In this very chapter, Sofia references her parents, but they're never seen. Elizabeta is calling for her mother, but she doesn't show. Just little things like that to keep any actual parental interaction away from the story is what I've kept in mind.

Thanks for pointing that out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There's still a lot more to tell, right?

I love this story and I just don't want it to end. It has a great plot and the time freezing makes it that much more interesting not to mention the hot sex! I love how you show the development of all the characters and thier relationships also the hooded figures makes it much more intriguing along of course with the mystery of these sudden powers. (I'm guessing the two are related some how) I can't wait to see what happens but at the same time I don't want it to end! You've already shown how much potential this story has and how much more it could give and i'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter and the ones that follow.

PS I realised quite early on there was no mention of any parents until very recently and I just assumed that Anthony lived his in own flat. Oh well I think the story suits a lot better with little to no mention of parents, gives the characters freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Make this A book

When you finish the series you should get it published as a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's Time

C'mon guys - the robed figures are the parents and an older sister, all saying 'time' as they reach out to bring him back from a coma ....

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: It's Time

That is one hell of a theory - an interesting one, at that. I'm glad this story could stir your imagination so well!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
So, what...? He's emancipated? Orphaned and rich? Something?

I mean we see where he lives often but never even a mention of parents?

And he's really a man-whore...? I mean all of these hot gals he hooks up with and all he feels is friendship? Ok, and "maybe" a crush...?

I mean he says great things about all of them but doesn't love any of them...

And I worry about his curiosity factor... he can MAKE stuff out of thin air and doesn't experiment to see what his limits are?

But, hey, I'll keep reading... maybe you do some of that stuff later...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyFiction@AnthonyFiction
368 Followers
Mature-content fiction writer. Man of mystery. I'm just a guy that writes stuff about various ideas that come to mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES