All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 04'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very clever story line

which leaves enormous scope for development. Well done, keep up the good work please.

Minor quibbles with little errors:- "Eventually he rolled off of her, but her pulled her to lie on top of his chest". Should be "Eventually he rolled off of her, but he pulled her to lie on top of his chest"

Details, but they enhance or detract from a story depending on whether they are correct or not.

AC3SandE1ghtsAC3SandE1ghtsover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Very compelling. Can not wait to see where you take us! Choo! Choooo!

StoryguyStoryguyover 6 years ago
Best line ever

"She could kill that motherfucker the second he pulled out a knife, or a gun, or an evil looking puppet." As I read that line. I thought, "This woman is funny as hell." Love the series ... Where is Chapter 10? Also, I'm disappointed in the lack of evil looking puppets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Justin

I think it would be fun for Aria to get Devon to let Justin watch them having sex at the cabin and instead of using the butt plug that she found at the cabin she should get a vibrating one and slip it to him and give Justin the remote to play with until he is so turned on he lets Justin do him while he does Aria. It could be really hot and so could Aria manipulating her hot teacher until he does her and maybe have Devon join them.

gkrishnagkrishnaover 1 year ago

Really enjoyable story, just the right amount of plot to keep us invested without getting too side-tracked.

Skipped over most of this last page because I'm not a fan of her decision to fuck Devon when she has so many other options, she could have let him stew for at least a couple days. But oh well, it's a small thing, looking forward to more school shenanigans next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous