Time for Some Fun Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at the ground, noting the few dark spots from where her juices had dripped on the asphalt. Aria slid her hand up to her nose and sniffed. Her hand was soaked and sticky, even more so than her right hand which was inside of the bitch on the phone. The corners of Aria's mouth lifted as she switched the hand on Hannah with the hand she had been masturbating with. Aria fingered Hannah's pussy, slathering it in her own liquids.

Aria's eyes glazed over as she mixed their juices together, delighting in the fact that Hannah would never know that she was wet with the cum of another girl's pussy. Aria leaned in and nibbled on Hannah's thigh. She wanted to taste her again, but with her own flavor intermingled with the other slut's wet slit.

Aria thrust her tongue as deep into Hannah as it would go. Her face was wet, stained by their combined pleasure. She fingered herself as she tongue-fucked Hannah. She was so fucking horny, she needed cock in her pussy. She needed someone to pound her, to drive her insane with relentless abuse to her throbbing clit and clenching tunnel.

Aria covered Hannah's hand with her own, standing up and kissing the mannequin of a girl again, and inserted their pointer fingers into herself. Aria cried out with frustration that Hannah wasn't moving her, wasn't fingering her, wasn't fucking her. Aria ground her pussy into Hannah's hand, humping it like a toy.

"Fuck me. Please, fuck me" Aria whimpered. "I need it. Fuck, I need...I neeed..."

Aria moaned in pleasure and frustration. This wasn't enough. She needed something. Aria opened the door of the low convertible. With the window rolled down like it was, the door was still thick but maybe... Aria climbed onto it so that the door was between her legs. It was unstable. She closed the door and climbed over it.

With one foot on the driver's seat and the other barely hovering above the ground, she started to grind her pussy on the cold metal of the car. Yessssss, this was what she needed. Just the temperature stimulation was enough of a change that she knew she could be able to cum. Her hips slid over the ledge faster and faster as her juices made the surface slippery. Aria moaned and panted out loud, using one of her hands for balance and the other to frig her clit. God, the pleasure was building up in her. It was so close to busting.

Aria's legs shook, and her body slipped sideways. The hard surface of the car ground into her and Aria was blown into a cascading orgasm. She was cumming and shaking and moaning and screaming and humping and crying and fucking and oh fucking god YEEESSSS. Her body trembled as waves pulsed from between her legs, abducting her body. She fell into the driver's seat, her ass bumping into the wheel and tooting the car horn, and Aria, pinched her nipple, enjoying every second of her peak.

She panted as the orgasm receded. She had left a wet spot on her dress at her nipple, she didn't know if it was made out of cum from her own pussy or Hannah's. Aria plucked herself from the car and straightened her clothes in the side mirror of the vehicle. Her thighs were slick and she smelled like sex and her face felt tacky from dried girl cum.

Aria pulled out a small hand towel from her backpack in the back seat and water bottle and washed herself. She realized she could go inside and make herself a bath or a shower, but she was feeling like being a bit of a skank. This would not be her only orgasm of the night, she was sure of that. Maybe the scent of her pheromones would draw a guy in.

Hmm. Guy. Huh. Aria always figured she was straight, but if her actions the past few days said anything about her, she had made more girls cum than guys. She must have been some sort of closeted bisexual or something. That said, Aria did have a distinct craving for cock and she wanted to be thoroughly fucked, hopefully soon. God, she was turning into such a whore. She wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing.

Aria had no idea where she had been standing when she paused time, so it took a while for her to figure out where she should stand when she started time again. Just before she started time, she remembered to fix Hannah's clothes - it wouldn't do to have her suddenly be naked and orgasming, it was too telling that something had violated Hannah. She redressed the girl, but removed her panties and slipped them into her bust, smoothing out the fabric so that her titties didn't look like lumpies. Her body snapped into place as it always did when she resumed time near where she started and she didn't fight it. She was a little further off than usual, though, so she felt a bit nauseous when time began again.

Having just relieved herself of some pent-up nympho tension, Aria wasn't too excited about the orgasm she had inflicted on Hannah, so she was ready to just head inside. That is, she wasn't interested until she saw it.

Her theory was clearly correct, all of the feelings she had inflicted on Hannah where sensations forced on her mid-orgasm, and had intensified accordingly as her manipulations had fallen on over-sensitized organs. Hannah literally screamed.

Hannah fell onto her knees as Aria watched, trying to put a face of confusion instead of the expression of renewed lust that she was feeling. Hannah looked like she was having a seizure. Tears streamed out of her eyes as she cried "YEAH FUCK YEAH BABY YESSSS."

The fuming voice of her dad could barely be heard over the daughter's orgasm. "Oooooh, ooooh, no no it's too much oh fuck no YES THERE...oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...shit...UUAHHHAUUgh" Hannah spasmed on the ground, her hands dropping the phone and clutching her mound. A wet spot formed on the ground below her, lining her skirt in dark patches. Her mouth gasped like a fish out of water as she bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes shut, only to widen them in incoherent pleasure and to evacuate guttural moans from her throat. The mad voice on the phone was losing traction. Aria imagined Hannah's father getting a hard on from his own daughter's moans, imagining her being plowed by some jock and moaning for him like a slut.

Hannah's orgasm wasn't letting up as she was thrown from one cascading reaction to the next implosion of a renewed climax. Aria eyed a line of drool dripping from Hannah's mouth. Her eyes were almost crossed and delirious as her sore throat mouthed the word "Again?" and her body twitched anew.

Aria was starting to get concerned. She remembered how it was easier to make people orgasm in frozen time than in real life, because all of their sensations were compounded in the few seconds after time restarted again. She had been going at Hannah like a hardcore love-making session, which would already have sent the girl spiraling into the land of multiple orgasms. But now, compound that with the almost painful torture of all those feelings landing on hyper-sensitive, orgasmic erogenous zones. Aria almost wondered if Hannah would go mad.

Aria was only slightly off the mark. Hannah plunged her own fingers (the one that had been inside of Aria and more) into herself to try and ease the spasms in her pussy. It hurt that her pussy was empty, not clutching something. She needed something inside her to ease the pain, no pleasure, no pain. No, definitely (ow) pleasuuuuuuuuuuuure "Ooooohhhh fuck YEAH YEAH YEAHYEAHYEAH GOD FUUUUCK MEEEEEE."

Aria wasn't sure if Hannah was squirting or wetting herself or somehow doing both at the same time. Possibly the latter, as with one last scream blacked out from the impossible pleasure. Hannah was blacked out, but her body still quaked from several more orgasms. A tiny line of a mini river ran down the driveway from between the unconscious girl's legs.

This had been going on for several minutes, and Aria was concerned that someone was calling the police after hearing all the screaming, but the street was empty. There was a commotion inside the house, so Aria assumed Lauren and Lindsay weren't paying any attention. The voice on the phone was quieter now, "Hannah? Han? Are you alright? And if you are, get your whoring ass up and-" the phone died. Aria looked up and down the street. There had been no passing cars. She looked at all of the windows. If anyone saw, they were probably too busy fucking themselves to the pornographic scene they had witnessed and too busy to call an ambulance or something.

After a couple more minutes had passed, and Hannah's body was only twitching every few seconds, she knelt over by Hannah's head. She shook her awake.

"Hannah, are you okay? Wake up!"

"Huh?" glazed eyes looked up at her. Fuck, her make-up was ruined. Aria paused time briefly and fixed the worst of it. She restarted time.

"What happened?" Hannah asked.

"Well Lindsay went inside and you were on the phone when you tripped and blacked out. Did you hit your head?"

"Mmmmm" Aria heard the satisfaction in the hum, rather than hearing it as a dazed groan. "I don't think so" In fact, she didn't feel like she had fallen and hurt herself. She felt sore, but every muscle of her body was completely relaxed and delicious. She could live in this feeling. It was like after an orgasm and OH SHIT.

"I was talking to my daddy I MEAN dad. I was talking to him and..."

Aria hurried to fill in the blanks "You were talking to him and then you tripped. Also...I mean I'm sorry to bring it up but I think maybe you pissed yourself."

Hannah was distracted, remembering her daddy's angry voice. Was that why she felt so yummy? Her dad punishing her or being mad or wait did I pee myself? Hannah's thought's sharpened and ran a mile a minute. Forget that her dad was mad at her for some reason, and that for some reason she really liked that, did she just piss herself in public?

Aria reassured her "Don't worry, I don't think anyone saw. Come on, I'll take you inside to the bathroom." Aria helped Hannah to her feet. Her knees were so wobbly, that Aria had to pull one of Hannah's arms over her shoulder and half carry her in. Aria dropped Hannah off in the bathroom, and went to see what the fuss was with Lindsay and Lauren.

12