All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 15'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ThenaughtyDomiThenaughtyDomiabout 5 years ago
We need more!

This is one of my favourite series on this site, it's probably one of the best that exist here.

Also congrats on your graduation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hilarious!

Waiting for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
y e e t

totally need chapter 16

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love the series. Please also go back to the start of the series about Aria feuding with Lauren.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn you have a gift.

Wow. It’s hot when she goes hands on but when she uses toys on others it really gets interesting. That strap on idea isn’t half bad. I was also screaming in the back of mind that doing that kind of stuff in front of the detective is how you raise suspicion and just might be her downfall. Aria is definitely feeling unstoppable being so ballzy, and why shouldn’t she be? Oh yeah she can freeze time at a moments notice. Haahhaahahahahah. I wish this one was a little longer though honestly this shit should be a legit movie series. Not a crappy low budget porn either like high paid actors and a great director with a huge budget. Yeah that’d just about complete my life. Last thing I wish these were more regular. I usually check about once a week if you’ve posted one. But I understand your busy and this isn’t your job or anything so thanks for the fun stories they are incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love the series, only wish they were longer and more regular. Would love another chapter 4-esk chapter

NoonAndCentralNoonAndCentralabout 5 years ago
Always a treat

Love the series so far, waiting patiently for the next. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that.

p.s. For what little it might matter, congrats on grad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

Enjoying it very much. Need to finally put Lauren in her place though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best stories here

I need more of this! The best story by far. I want much more frequent episodes, but don't force yourself and make the quality drop. What majors, if you don't mind me asking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic job

I have been following this story since the first chapter cane out and I gotta say I really like it it’s sexy it’s creative and it’s not stupid about the powers it just lets the character use them for sex and I live it. Btw congrats on graduating tho it probably means nothing from a random guy on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hooray! Another chapter!

It always feels special when I check this site like once every month and get to see a new chapter in this series. It is really progressing quite nicely, and very well paced. This chapter was very steamy, and I love how you can throw Aria into different situations, environments and partners and make it hot and thrilling. At this point, I'm just hoping for a wild confrontation with Dufresne. Aria's Odyssey will never bore me, and I'm also so happy that you haven't just abandoned this series. Congrats on graduating and I'll continue to check until the next chapter is posted in 2030.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A series of thoughts

1 It was mentioned a while ago in the author notes, but I would like to see Aria explore the Budhist lifestyle. I think there is some great irony to be explored in this sexually active, mistchief making, time Lord to explore a zen outlook on life. This could be set up with her trying to "cope" with the events of terririst attack "inflicted" on her.

2 I love the time stop nerve ending orgasm idea. I think it's incrediblely sexy to think about someone having all their sexual nerve endings activated at once, then over charged. My favorite use of this was chapter 7 or 8 ( I forget which it was) where Aria fucks Hannah a second time during her orgasm and overstimulates her into unconsciousness. I would love to see more of this type if thing (just like this chapter).

3 In regards to the terrorist attack, while arguably unrealistic as the pressure increases I would like Aria to get away Scott free. Let no one know she did it, have there be no evidence, and have her troll everyone. It enchances the fantasy to have her be all powerfull and above consequences.

4 In relation to the above of making her all powerfull l, please return to the idea of letting her speeding up and slowing down time. In relation to this have Linseys final fate be trapped in a continuous slowed orgasm that she will never reach for the rest if her life that results in her going crazy or being given a super orgasm and stuck in a time loop of it so she never stops to the same result.

5 Congrats on graduating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

This is a great series , but you neeeeed to post more often

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice scene

Think it would have been funnier if Aria diddled that detective bitch, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still my favorite on this site

I check back to this story more times then I can count checking for an update. I reread the story over and over again. It's to the point I've written a fanfiction chapter. The story is just so sexy and creative. I really hope post grad life doesn't keep you away from this forever. I honestly can't decide if her adventures with people while time is frozen is hotter, or if it's the real time action it keeps leading too. Honestly the back and forth between chapters is amazing and I can't wait to see a Pt. 16 upload!

And congrats on graduating you go!!!

skittles_monster69skittles_monster69almost 5 years ago
more

Congrats on graduating! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best I’ve ever read. Can’t wait for more

Just binged this series and honestly cannot wait for more to come. The most well written, sexiest and inventive story I’ve read for a long time. Keep up the good work. Hope Aria spends more time on revenge against that bitch Lauren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Big fan

Just loving the story, the fact that the characters and plot have actual interesting depth, plus the hot scenes makes the story hard to put down. I will say the group sex stuff is my favorite and the insest stuff is my least favorite. But all in all its a real winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She's so brazen!

I love how Aria has NO SHAME, and gives out pleasure so freely. Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this series! Aria could get revenge by administering chocolet milk enemas. It would look poorly upon the recipient as it gushed forth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stellar! Really enjoy the premise of the series, and super interesting reading it from a woman's point of view. Aria's adventures are surprising in the direction she takes, so different from what a guy would likely do. Your personal exploits are also very enjoyable, so thanks also for those. I hope you do contribute more stories as you've become one of my favorite authors on the site.

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0mover 1 year ago

Holy crap that was hot! This particular entry is an instant favorite for me. I actually hadn’t intended to fap but was genuinely curious what Aria would do next, but damn if this didn’t change my tune.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I were younger & you were local...(Whew!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous