Time for Talking is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have some updates." Gus began. "First off, we found them. They are indeed at that resort. We put some assets in place to follow them and collect information. We have also managed to get quite a bit of information on your wife's lover, Michael Simpson. He's a lawyer in the office that your wife works at. Now, to be completely up front on this, some of the information that we collected can't be used in court. It turns out that Mr. Simpson is a really nasty guy. He does do legitimate work for the firm, but he has several rather unsavory 'friends'. He and your wife have been spending a lot of time with this man while in Cancun." He slid a photo of a Latino man across the table to me. "His name is Julio Cabrera. He runs a large network of drug and gun smugglers, as well as a human trafficking operation. His specialty is in delivering young girls to wealthy men in foreign countries."

That caught my attention. "Are you saying that he is going to kidnap and sell my daughter as a sex slave?"

"We have managed to pick up snippets of conversations between Mr. Simpson and Mr. Cabrera indicating that. They have even discussed payment to Mr. Simpson for facilitating it."

I was shocked, to say the least. "OK, I understand that my wife is a cheating whore, but I can't believe that she would go along with selling our 8-year-old daughter into the illegal sex trafficking trade."

"We don't think that she is aware of the plan. All the conversations about this that we have captured are when she has not been present. She has either been on the dance floor with another man, in the bathroom, or entertaining your daughter away from Mr. Simpson."

What happens when she disappears, then? Surely, she would create a scene and try to get help from the authorities." I asked.

"We have surmised two scenarios for this. The first scenario is that your daughter would be abducted towards the end of the trip, leaving almost no time for your wife to respond. Yes, she can file a report with the authorities, but she would not be able to do much else before she is required to leave. The second scenario is if she manages to put up too much of a distraction for them. In that case, she would also disappear and end up either as a sex slave to a wealthy man in a foreign country herself, or she would be given to a whore house in South America somewhere."

'Anne, what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?' I thought to myself.

"There is one other thing that we have discovered. Perhaps it may be actually beneficial to you and my team. Your wife and Mr. Simpson have been going out to the clubs almost every night, leaving Olivia alone in the suite. My operatives were curious about your wife leaving a young girl alone for several hours at night. Posing as resort workers, two of them entered the suite after your wife and Mr. Simpson had left. They found your daughter deeply sleeping. They were unable to wake her. They also found a bottle of sleeping pills in a bathroom, and residue of crushed up pills in a cup beside your daughter's bed. We believe that your wife is administering your daughter with the sleeping pills in order to keep her asleep while she and Mr. Simpson go out at night."

This was it. The straw that broke the camel's back. I had to protect my daughter at all costs, and the hell with the bitch.

"Jack, would you kindly step out of the conference room and spend the next half hour transferring another $50,000 deposit to Gus?" I asked.

Jake got a look of concern on his face, but he stood up and left the room.

"OK. New priorities. First off, get my daughter out of there and bring her home to me. Are you capable of doing that?" I asked.

"Most definitely. As soon as we discovered what was happening, we made arrangements for just this scenario. I figured that this would be your reaction."

"Keep tabs on my wife and her lover. I have a feeling that things will be going to hell when Olivia disappears."

"The operatives that are watching your wife will not be involved in the extraction. They will remain in place until your wife returns to the US."

"Good. One last thing. Can you get another extraction team ready in case something really bad happens to my wife? She's a cheating whore, but I do still have a few feelings for her. I have my own punishment being set up for her, but I don't want her to end up as a sex slave or a whore in a South American whore house."

"Yeah." Gus smiled. "I have some friends that can extract her from almost anywhere. I'll get them mobilized and ready. What about her lover?"

I looked Gus straight in the eyes. My response was as cold as liquid nitrogen. "He is not your concern. Furthermore, I will not pay a penny to you for any assistance that you render him. Should he get himself in trouble and you extract him with my wife, I will deduct any costs associated with his extraction from what you charge me to extract my wife."

Gus let out a full belly laugh. "I think we have a full understanding, Mr. Coleman."

Three nights later: Anne

Michael and I staggered into the suite at about 3:00 AM in the morning. We had gone out to dinner with Olivia at around 6:00 in the evening. Getting back to the suite, we hung out for a while and watched some stupid movie. When the movie was over, I had Olivia change into her pajamas, brush her teeth, then drink a (doctored) glass of water before putting her to bed. In 15-minutes, the sleeping pills I had added to the wat took effect, and she was out. I spent half an hour getting my club dress on and doing my makeup for the night. Michael and I went back down to the club to party. Julio joined us again that night. He was a friend of Michael's that I had been introduced to when we arrived here in Cancun. Personally, I thought that he was a bit sleezy, but Michael stressed that he was a big client and I needed to be nice to him.

The next few hours were a lot of fun. I danced with Michael several times. Michael also encouraged me to dance a few songs with Julio and a several other men. My drink was always refreshed whenever I returned to the table. I was never worried about having my drink spiked, since Michael was always there.

"Let me just check on Olivia, and I'll be right there." I said as I gave my lover another kiss. Michael went left into the Master bedroom while I turned right to peek into Olivia's room. As expected, I saw a tuft of blonde hair peeking out from under the blankets. I could see the shape of her body snuggled under the sheet and comforter as well. Satisfied that she had not woken up from the sleeping pills that she had been given, I went back to the Master bedroom and proceeded to continue to express my thanks to Michael for this vacation for the next couple of hours.

It was late the next morning when I woke up. It had been a long day of sightseeing, beach time with Olivia, and longer night of partying and making love to Michael. I drug myself to the bathroom to do my morning ritual. After that, I donned my robe and went into the kitchenette to make my coffee. I was kind of surprised that Olicia wasn't out watching cartoons yet. Sure, I had given her the sleeping pills last night, but she should have woken up by now. After getting my first cup of coffee, I went to check on my daughter. It was significantly lighter in her room now than it had been when I peeked in last night. There were a couple things odd that I noticed in the increased light. First off, the hair, while still blonde, was not the right shade that Olivia had. Second, there seemed to be pillows missing from on top of the bed. Looking at the scene in front of me for a few minutes, I also noticed that there was no regular rise and fall of the covers that indicated a breathing pattern.

My first thought was that I may have overdosed my daughter and that she had died during the night. I panicked. I screamed out for Michael to help as I ran into the room to check on my daughter. My original panic turned into my worst nightmare as I flung the covers off of the still form on the bed. I looked in horror at the still mannequin head with the blonde wig and the bunched-up pillows simulating a body that had been hiding underneath the blanket.

"OlllliiiiVIiiiiiiAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

12-hours after ingesting the sleeping pills: Olivia

As had become normal over the last week or so, I began to come out of my sleep a bit foggy. Before that, I would usually wake up quickly. It seemed that once mom and I got to Cancun, I didn't wake up as I normally did. I tried to talk to mom and the sleazy guy that she seemed to have hooked up with, but they just gave me some crap about the tropical climate affecting me. This time it was a bit different. Instead of slowly waking up in a nice soft bed, I felt that the bed wasn't nearly as soft. I also felt some significant movement in my surroundings. Normally, waking up in a hotel room has no movement around you. This time, I felt jerks, shudders, and vibrations in my bed. When my eyes sprang open, it was obvious that I was not in my hotel bedroom. It took only a couple of seconds to realize that I was now on an airplane.

I shot up to a sitting position in a blind panic. I saw a beautiful younger woman, probably in her early 20's, look over at me and smiled comfortingly. She got up from her seat and slowly moved over beside me.

"It's OK, sweetie. You are safe now." She spoke soothingly.

"What do you mean? I was on vacation with my mother. I was already safe."

She frowned for a moment, then began again. "No, baby. You were not safe there. Your mother had gotten involved with a lot of bad people. I don't think she realized it, but you were put in a lot of danger. My friends and I pulled you out of that, and now you are on your way to your father."

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetie. He's the one that hired us to rescue you."

"How do I know that you are telling me the truth? How do I know that you aren't lying to me and that you are actually kidnapping me?"

She had the audacity to laugh at me. "Well, I guess you don't know that. I guess that your only option is to wait and see what happens." With that, she went to the front of the aircraft and returned a few minutes later with a tray of scrambled eggs, bacon, and a waffle. There was also a large glass of orange juice. I was really hungry by that point that I just scarfed it down. I didn't even think about it being drugged until later. Fortunately, nothing bad happened after that. Obviously, there were no drugs in the food.

I began to relax as it seemed that they didn't mean me any harm. A couple of hours later, we landed at an airport. All airports look the same from the airplane side, but I did notice that there were a few words in English. We taxied into a private hanger. When I walked down the steps, I saw a lot of familiar signs that indicated that we were actually in the USA.

There was a black Chevy Suburban in the hanger that we pulled into. I was loaded into the back, and off we went. As soon as we left the airport gate, I saw familiar signs that told me that we were indeed back in the city I lived in. It took about 40-minutes, but I saw that we were pulling into the driveway of my daddy's house.

Meanwhile:

"What the fuck, Julio?" I heard Michael say on the phone. "Olivia's gone."

I assumed that he was contacting Julio to help find Olivia. Right now, the entire resort staff was running around in chaos and trying to search the grounds for my daughter. I was talking to the local authorities. They were trying to play it off as if she went out to the beach or just wandering around, but I knew better. First off, Olivia wouldn't do that. I had stressed to her the importance of not leaving the room without me. More importantly, why would she use a wig and pillows to make it look to a casual observer that she was still in her bed? This didn't make any sense.

"Look. We'll find her. She's probably wandering around the resort......... Yes, I know what the penalty is....... I can refund the money....... Fine. I'll take care of it." Michael finished his phone call.

Something about the end of his phone call bothered me, but I was too concerned about finding Olivia to worry about it. Of course, I had no way of contacting Andrew. I had set this up with the explicit purpose that he wouldn't be able to contact me, or us being able to contact him. Sure, I could have used the phone in the room, but how do you tell your soon-to-be ex-husband that you took his daughter to another country and lost her? Besides, what could he possibly do to help? I mean, he was just a small business owner without a whole lot of money.

Michael was trying to get me to get dressed up for another night out. I was really too distraught about my daughter being kidnapped to be interested.

"I understand your feelings. Still, we are here, and we need to eat. Everyone is doing the best they can to find her. It won't do her any good when she comes back, and you are too sick to help her. Besides, they have my cellphone number. They will call with any news."

Michael eventually persuaded me to get ready for dinner. We sat at a table in the bar while waiting for our reservation in the restaurant. Julio joined us and told us that he had everyone he knows looking for Olivia. Michael had gone to the bar to order our drinks, and he returned carrying three glasses. White wine for me, and tumblers of an amber liquid for himself and Julio. Oddly, I began feeling much calmer after drinking my wine. I was fully relaxed after the second glass. Dinner was excellent, as always. I was feeling really relaxed afterwards, and Michael steered me to the club for another night of dancing.

Olivia:

As soon as the vehicle stopped, I opened the door and ran into the house. Daddy was sitting in his recliner sipping on a glass of bourbon. His face seemed to light up as soon as he saw me, but then turned somber.

"Daddy, what's going on? Why am I here? What's happening?" I asked.

He pulled me into a hug and held me tight for several minutes. I could feel his body shaking and I heard his sobs as he cried. I didn't know what else to do, so I just held him as tightly as I could. Eventually, he relaxed his grip, and I pulled back from him and sat on the couch beside his chair.

"Daddy?" I asked. "What is going on?"

"Baby," He began. "There are things happening that you are too young to understand right now. I will be leaving a letter for you to open later, much later when you are old enough to understand what is happening. There are, however, some things that you need to know about."

With that, daddy told me about how mom took me away in order to keep daddy from seeing me for the next month while she had the divorce paperwork started. He told me that she was going to take me away from him and not let me see him again. He said that he had me brought back here because he needed to see me again and I was in danger where I was at. He told me that I would be living with him for the next week, but I would then move into my uncle's house after that. I asked why I couldn't stay with him, but he just told me that I would understand later. I hugged him as I cried on his shoulder.

Anne:

I began to wake up groggily. I felt that something just wasn't right, but my brain was foggy. I remembered that Michael and I went out to dinner, then to the club. I thought that was odd, because I wanted to stay in the room in case I got any news about Olivia. I had a couple of glasses of wine, but not nearly enough to really get drunk. I cautiously opened my eyes. This wasn't my hotel room. My hotel room was opulent with a huge king bed, and very luxurious. This was a sparse room with a single bare light bulb in the center. Instead of a nice king-sized bed with luxurious sheets and blankets, I was laying on a small twin bed with no sheets or blankets. It was then that I noticed that my wrists were bound above my head, and my ankles were bound to the foot of the bed. On top of that, I was completely naked. I began screaming in terror. A few minutes later, the door to the room opened. In walked Julio, followed by Michael.

"Michael, wat's going on? Why am I here tied up to this bed?" I asked.

Julio responded. "Unfortunately for you, Michael was unable to fulfill his contract. He was supposed to have turned your daughter over to us to sell as a slave. Somehow, she disappeared. In order to compensate me, he has refunded half of the deposit we paid him and given you to us instead."

"Michael?" I queried.

"Nothing personal, just business." He responded.

"But I thought you loved me. I am divorcing my husband because of you."

"Well, yeah. I mean we would have had a few fun years before I got tired of you. I mean, the money I would have gotten from selling your daughter would have lasted for several years. Unfortunately, with her disappearing, I needed to make the best deal I could. Unfortunately for you, you had to be part of the deal. I will miss fucking you, but there are a lot of other women out there with young daughters as well."

With that, he turned and walked away. After he left, my life turned to hell.

Andrew:

Olivia was in her room sleeping. The mental and physical exhaustion from the last few days had caught up with her. From being whisked away to a foreign country, wondering what was going on and worrying about her daddy, the sleeping pills she had been given so her mom and this strange man could party away all night, the rescue, and then finding out what was being planned for her, it was overwhelming for anyone, especially a child. On top of all that, she learned about how her mother was her daddy and taking her away from him as he was dying. She was wracked with sobs as she realized that he would be dead before they would have returned from the trip. Then she was shocked even further when she was told that Michael was actually planning on selling her into slavery, and that she would never have returned from the trip.

I was sitting at my desk in my home office going over my final instructions for after my death when the phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, I saw it was from the PI I had keeping tabs on my wife.

"Yes?" I answered.

"We have a development. We anticipated that this might happen, so we made plans for it. It will still take us a couple of days to implement it, and it is your call on how, or even if, it is handled." He spoke.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Since Olivia disappeared before she was handed over to the traffickers, they decided to take your wife instead. She won't bring nearly as much as your daughter would have, but she will still bring a good price. She was drugged, and they took her last night. We were able to follow her to a compound about 10-miles out of the city. It's guarded, but not a fortress. I have one of my operatives hidden outside of the compound and keeping watch."

"What about Michael?" I asked.

"It looks like he is in on it. We picked up snippets of conversation from their room before she was abducted, and it sounds like he had to pay back some of the money and give her over to them because of the loss of Olivia. That was to save his own skin, as well as to still walk away with a profit."

"Can you get her out?"

"Yes, but it will take a couple of day to set up, and it will be bloody. My sources indicate that she will be going through hell until we can rescue her."

"Do it. I hate the bitch, but my daughter would never forgive me if she found out that I could have saver her and didn't."

"And Michael?"

"DO NOT WASTE TIME OR EFFORT ON HIM. Even if it is just as easy to get him out at the same time, do not lift a single finger on him."

"You do realize that when your wife is rescued, they will take it out on him. If he is extremely lucky, they will only torture him for a couple of days before they kill him."