Time for the Reunion

Story Info
Truck mechanic meets his childhood crush at their reunion.
2.5k words
4.39
7.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm kicked back at home having a beer with the TV blabbing away about someone's life in a small town. One of those "this is your life" shows. My ears perk up at the comment about the guest early days in my home town of Los Banos, California. They are talking about Los Banos Elementary School. The sudden mention of that school takes me back to 1st grade and our new student; Monica Consuelos.

Her family moved into town during our Thanksgiving break. We returned to class and there she was sitting in the back of the class. All through grade school Monica was always there off in the distance of our class room. During our time in elementary I was very shy in general and it got worse around girls. Especially talking to a girl. That just did not happen.

Middle school seemed to put us on different life paths. I had a paper route and a hand full of guys that hung out together. Sports was the main focus or our gang. The girls (Monica in particular) began to develop which triggered a desire in me that went unfulfilled. For me the breast made it even more difficult to talk to Monica.

In high school there was even more distance between us. I had a job at a local service station. Back when we pumped the gas for the customers car. We cleaned windshields and checked oil as requested. Between high school sports and work, I had no time for girls. My friends found the time but that was not in the cards for me. Still to shy to act on my desires I could only watch for her every waking moment in school. By graduation it was nothing more than her signing my year book with her generic "Have a great Life, Monica" quip.

Off to college we went. Monica to Stanford and me to our local Junior college. It was there that things changed. I had continued with my service station job. Money saved allowed me to by a decent truck. This grabbed the attention of a few girls and boy were they ever forward. Not due to my action, but I got double teamed by Mary and Elizabeth after our English class. They wanted a ride home. On the way they wanted to stop at the only Dairy Queen in town. Pretty soon I'm buying three cones and not much chance to get a word in edge wise with the two of them yakking away. Elizabeth (Betty) wants to go to a party Friday night and she has no date. "Tim, will you take me to the party" Betty abruptly ask.

Off to the party and to my surprise she stuck to me all night. I had expected her to mingle and leave me as a wall flower. She was friendly and very affectionate on our first date. Betty decided to go home earlier than I was anticipating. She lived in a small apartment with Mary that was real close to the campus. She invited me in to her bedroom and we were off to the races. I am technically a virgin and I quickly told her. She got this little twerk of her mouth and said "she would be proud to pop my cheery".

After that night we began to see each other on a regular basis. Both of us got our AA degrees and set out to find a job. Betty at a local diner as and assistant manager and I as a mechanic at Tony's Truck Repair. Things went well and I bought a very small older house that had a decent sized garage. Betty and I christened the new bed that first night and I asked her to move in with me. Three months later we got married.

And then life happened. Betty and I had a few good years until Stanley. He bumped into her at the Barrios Taco House while she was buying our dinner since she had worked late. Two weeks later and Stanley is fucking her in our bed while I was at work. They were so into it that they never heard me come home and opening our bedroom door to her screams of "Fuck my ass you pervert". After the divorce and the end of 5 married years it was apartment living for her and Stan.

My work as a heavy truck mechanic in a small shop had very little interaction with females. I spent the next few years with my head down and concentrated on work. This paid off as my boss decided to sell the business. He offered it to me on a pay as you go basis. A very small percentage of my profits tacked on to the small monthly payment. Having to only manage myself and the office receptionist meant I could control my own destiny. Diane, the current receptionist left after 5 months and left me looking for a replacement. This is a new challenge!

I posted an ad in the local newspaper and waited for the hoards to show up! And they did. Not wanting to do any major training, I needed experience. That seemed to be far a few between. Eventually I hired Lorrie, a 20 year old trained as a Dental receptionist. At least she knew how to answer the phone and file papers. Boy did she know how to file papers. The office never looked so good nor so organized. Her dark black hair tumbled down to her wisp of a waist which just added to the pert breast she brought to work every day. She loved to wear bib overalls that I swear were sprayed on over a tight fitting tee shirt. It was appropriate for our shop environment but more than distracting when she walked out onto the shop floor.

Lorrie's boyfriend was the son of one of my customers. He was a budding mechanic and as business picked up he was just what I needed in the shop. Glen was a graduate of a local mechanic school and did have some good skills and work habits. Things went on for the next few years and the three of us had increased business two fold over my original first year.

One of my high school friends stopped in to see if I was going to the class reunion next week. That was news to me. It was on a Saturday and that is one of our busy days. After discussing this with Glen he figured he could handle it for one day and encouraged me to go.

Saturday arrived and I am standing at the entrance to the school gym which gave me a case of "WTF am I doing here". Then a bump in the back and I turned to see Monica. She had her back to me but had been busy talking to her school friend Darla. Since I had not yet checked in and had no name tag I was pleasantly surprised when she said "Hi Tim". As I looked at her and saw that cute girl from the 1st grade I just stammered a weak "hello Monica". She put her hand on my arm and ask how I was doing. I caught my breath and asked her to join me at a table and we could talk. As we made our way through the crowd I noticed she was alone. Darla had her husband in tow as the four of us found an empty table. I bought the first round and we talked.

After my life story, she said she had been married but was now a widow due to a car accident that took her husband 3 years ago. When the dancing started I set there like a lump as Monica acted like she wanted to dance. That was the last thing that I wanted to do! But the urge to hold her took us to the dance floor. So many years had passed and I finally held my crush. Did we ever fit like it was meant to be. Her arms around my neck and body pressed to me. My other brain just kept getting bigger and harder as we danced thru the first two slow songs. She had her cheek against mine and we stayed that way even when some AC/DC stuff started. She whispered that she wanted to get some air. Reluctantly we separated and walked toward the exit and the hall lined with lockers. Eventually making it outside and into the cooling night air. We stood hand in hand and continued to talk about life.

Monica was working as the CFO of a large construction company in Sacramento. That is about 2 hours north of my shop. This was going to be a challenge to our relationship if we ever got that far. For now all I wanted to do was spend time with this beautiful woman. We made our way to my truck and headed to the Home Town Diner. Over coffee Monica asked me why I never talked to her in school. I offered no excuse other than shyness which I seemed to still have around her. Then she surprised the shit out of me when she asked me to take her home. I started to stammer again and said that would be a long drive but I was willing and she laughed and said: "not mine, yours".

Oh shit! Okay off we went and hurried into the house. I let her through the door and she turned and I grabbed her into an embrace and kissed her for the first time. She melted into me and then reached her hand behind my neck and pulled me in tight. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her in to the bulge in my pants. She pulled back and took my hand and started walking. "Where is the bedroom" came out of her mouth and I pointed down the hall.

I'm not inexperienced when it comes to making love. I know where all the parts are and what to do, but in Monica's hand I felt like a virgin. She's still got that kid cuteness attached to the 5 foot 6 inch woman's body. Pert 32B breast and that runner's ass just turns my insides to jelly. Luckily my cock has the perfect reaction to her as we enter the bedroom.

The kissing continues at a fever pitch as our hands explore each other in the foreplay dance of desire. My years of lust had me on my knees as I slowly pulled down Monica's lace panties. As I approached her pussy the smell was intoxicating with it's sweetness and sexiness. She stepped out of the panties and moved to give me full access to her wetness. Kisses on her thighs and outer lips brought a gasp from Monica's lips. Pulling her closer I placed my tongue in her opening and explored as much as I could as I moved upwards toward her pleasure button. That had Monica saying "YES,YES,YES" as I reached around and held her perfect ass cheeks and pulled her closer. That move triggered her orgasm and she collapsed into my arms on the floor.

I picked her up and moved to the bed and gently lowered her into position. I moved to take off my clothes and up beside her placing my arm around her to hold her as she recovered. She moved her head to look at me and moved in for a loving kiss. Her tongue found mine and I slowly remove her dress and bra. My mind raced with the long held thoughts of what she would look like under her clothes. Oh, how I under estimated my Monica. I moved to suckle her left nipple and held her tight as my hand began to explore her belly and mound. As I reached her wet and dripping pussy I heard her "please make love to me Tim". How could I refuse that request.

After all the youthful desires for Monica I was holding my cock at her vagina and rubbing her clit as I prepared to realize my dream. As I pushed into Monica she let out a huge sigh and wrapped her ankles into my butt and urged me in deeper. This was a new experience for me. A lover who participated with as much vigor as I was showing her. I have never had a first time fuck that had so much compatibility from the start. It was like Monica and I had performed this love dance all of our lives. All of these thoughts had me hard and ready to pump my spunk into my new lover. As my orgasm started, Monica pushed her hips up hard and came at the same time. She encourage me to keep pumping and with her help I started to recover my hard cock. She was now getting more animated and verbal in trying to prolong our fuck session. She's saying "I'm close Tim I'm so close" followed by "Fuck Me - Fuck Me Tim". Then she exploded and came all over my cock and balls. She's a squirter. I followed with a deep penetration and came in her sweet pussy.

As my cock softened I rolled off her and held her close and kissed with a deep passion that only longing for years can produce. Her hand was exploring my torso as I held her close with her head on my shoulder. Falling asleep with my crush was lovely.

Upon waking, we both needed to clean up. Off to the bathroom where I watched as she set on the toilet and let out a huge stream of piss. Then it was my turn as Monica prepared the shower. This was another new experience for me. My ex-wife Betty would never piss in front of me nor take a shower together. I held Monica to me under the shower spray and just held her as we caressed each other. Every now and then a sweet kiss and words of endearment. I expressed my long held love for her. After a long pause and a step back she lowered herself to her knees and began to kiss and lick my growing cock. As she began to suck me down to my balls she pulled back.

She stood and raised her right leg and urged me to penetrate her pussy. What a way to start our morning. As I was pounding away she whispered "I Love You too" in my ear and I lost it right there. Spurt after spurt of cum into my loves pussy. I reached down and fingered her clit until she squirted all over me.

Shower done and clothed we headed out to breakfast. Over breakfast we discussed our immediate future. This meant phone calls and quick trips on off days to get together. Kisses and reluctant good byes and Monica was on her way home.