Time for the Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Mechanic continues his pursuit of his crush.
1.6k words
4.47
1.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Its been over an hour since Monica said goodbye and drove to her home in Sacramento California. There is now an emptiness in the house and in my heart.

I busied myself with straightening up the bedroom after the round of sex last night and this morning. As I moved the pillow that Monica used and pulled it to my face my balls tingled and cock began to stiffen at the wonderful scent of my new lover. I can't wait to talk to her.

I was still so excited about the past 24 hours that I could hardly eat my 3 day old take-out that has been waiting in the fridge. I headed to the weight room to work out until I get the expected call from Monica. A half an hour into by treadmill and the phone rings.

Out of breath I answered with "Hello".

Monica answers "It's me" with a short pause and she continued with "I made it home safe and sound".

I actually hesitate for a second wondering just what I want to say. Finally I said "That's great. I've been anxious to get your call. Spending the hours with you last night was wonderful".

That got a small chuckle from Monica along with "Me too. I really had a hard time leaving this afternoon. On the drive I could not stop thinking about our night and especially you Tim".

Monica continues "Just past Modesto I realized I had left a pair of panties. If you find them, I hope you can put them to good use".

Oh how I love this girl. I laughed and said "When I find them, I'll give you a call so you can provide me with instructions as to their use! I Love You".

Monica gave a small gasp then "Tim, I Love you too". She continued "I hope you have unlimited data cause I think we will be doing this a bunch".

I let her know that was not going to be a problem. Our goodbye was quick and we both set out to prepare for some much needed sleep.

Monday morning came and it was back to the shop. It is a hot humid day today and Lorrie was dressed in an almost there top under her bib overalls. Lots of side boob today. Glen had crawled up into the engine bay of a Peterbuilt installing the Turbo he had rebuilt on Saturday.

Without lifting his head he asked "How was the reunion".

In my best imitation of depression I responded "It was no big deal".

Glen already knows me well enough to call "bullshit - you got laid". Then he called to Lorrie "I told you he was going to get laid at the reunion, just look at him".

Lorrie laughed and as expected asked "Who".

I said "you know I can't kiss and tell".

I got into my next repair job and the day wore on. I stayed longer than normal and after locking up the shop I headed home. Before Monica left we had discussed timing our calls during the week. Both of our jobs had irregular hours. We did not want to alert our co-workers to our relationship just yet. So no calls during normal work hours. No photos or video calls in case they got risque and found by some hacker or worse a friend or family member.

My family was not going to be a problem. Growing up as an only child I only had my parents who have both passed on. I do have an Uncle who lives in Circleville Ohio. I have not seen or heard from him since my Dad's funeral.

Monica however has an older brother Daniel and younger sister Deborah (Debbie). Her parents had moved to Sacramento while Monica was at Stanford University. Her father has passed but her mother Elena lives in the family home where Debbie provides her care.

Daniel is married to Ana. They live about 20 minutes from Elena in a Duplex with Ana's parents.

"Text me when you want to talk" were my last words to Monica yesterday.

My fast food tacos long gone and my phone dings. A text from the Taco shop - I left the drive through before getting my coffee. To bad I'm on my way to the shower to clean up after a long hot day at work.

Another ding - this time it is Monica "Let's talk".

I immediately called and after the how was your day and I Love you's there was a calm as we tried to move to what we really wanted to happen. Phone Sex.

I said: "I found your lace panties and I'm ready for your instructions".

Monica laughed and said "Nice segue" and then "I am ready on my end, Tim are you naked yet".

I scrambled to the bed dropping clothes along the way while wringing the lace panties through my fingers. Then the fun began.

It began very quickly; she said "I want you to wrap the panties around your wonderful cock and just hold it until further instructions".

I did as she asked and began to hold on to my pulsing cock that wants more than just holding.

All the while Monica is verbalizing "It makes me so hot thinking about you holding your cock while I am rubbing my pussy. Oh that feels so good. I want to put my finger in but I am holding back just rubbing on my clit and down to my pussy lips. I am getting so wet. Oh Tim I wish you were here to lick my pussy".

My gosh I can't stand it; my cock is aching so much. I ask "Monica, can I please move my hand. You are making me so hard. I want to be there to make love to you and feel you come on my throbbing cock".

She said "No, not yet. I'm not ready for your cum until I get closer to coming myself. I just got my pretend cock which I'm about to rename as Tiny Tim; it is smaller than you my love". She continued: "I'm putting it in now Tim you can start. Cum for me Tim; put my panties to your nose and know that I am so wet for you and ready to cum. Cum with me Tim, cum with me".

Wow, did I ever cum. Who knew phone sex could be so intense. I screamed into the phone: "I'm coming, I'm cuming my love. That was incredible."

I could hear Monica squealing and breathing hard as her orgasm hit and I could hear her "I Love you".

As we both calmed down and chatted about our feelings we realized that this was going to have to change. Yes our love affair is only a few days old, but we had known each other for most of our childhood. As my first and only crush, Monica has always been the one for me. I decided to push for a solution to the distance between our love.

What opportunities do I have to move to Sacramento? My Repair shop is doing great, but I don't make near as much as Monica does as a chief finance officer. It would be unfair to ask her to move down here where she may not be able to find an equal position. Oh the fickleness of this love affair. What to do?

We are hanging up to get some much needed rest before work tomorrow. But the rest did not come. Thoughts of what to do kept me awake until I had no choice but to give in to sleep. At work on Tuesday I decided to wait before talking to Glen and Lorrie about my situation.

However they could tell something was on my mind all morning. At Lunch they finally confronted me and I gave them the basics.

As we talked about this Glen said: "How about expanding your business. Open a new shop up near Sacramento". Lorrie agreed and I had to admit that option had never crossed my mind.

I contacted my largest customers and ask their opinion about expanding into the Sacramento area. They were positive once they new that Glen would be staying here to take care of their needs. Two of them also have a small fleet of local trucks that service only the Sacramento area. They even knew of a property that might be available near there base of operations. This is happening faster than I could ever imagine.

Tuesday nights call from Monica was not a booty call. It was a heart felt discussion about my shop expansion and our future. Monica invited me to her home on Friday so I could explore the repair shop market and spend the weekend with her.

I contacted Sheree, a Realtor that could get access to commercial properties in the general area that I was hoping to explore. Friday morning I set out to meet my Sheree at our first site in the North Sacramento area. It was to small with limited access by an 18 wheeler.

After a few hours we finally found a site that was up for sale by the owner. It is still in operation and includes the entire inventory of equipment. After a few hours of negotiation I was able to get the owner to accept my down payment and carry the mortgage. A very similar deal I made for my Los Banos shop.

Monica left work and met me at the new shop just as we finalized our deal. Off to dinner with Monica. Then the night and weekend are ours.

.