Time for Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Ares liked Zoe. When he first arrived, she went out of her way to welcome him. To Ares, she was lovely. His first month away from home was hard, and she'd often do little things. Small things that gave him a reason to smile. "I'll give you a head start." He told her and she shifted and took off. Ares was right behind her. Meanwhile, Kevin and Benny were talking with to other pack members that were around their age. Benny had so many new cousins and he was learning so many new things.

Phillip joined them and both he and Kevin could tell that he was nervous. "Hey guys, ready to see Alpha Javon?" he asked. Neither Benny, nor Kevin answered. So Phillip turned his attention to the Thane pack members. They were upset with him as well. Phillip felt ostracized, but he knew it was his fault. Then one of the guys took a deep breath and included him in their conversation. Soon everyone relaxed enough that they enjoyed just being together,

Benny, Kevin, Phillip, the Alpha is here. Lars sent. Benny froze, as did Kevin and Phillip. Alone, in a private cove, Ares was nearing completion as he rode the lovely Zoe. She groaned as his cock filled her completely. She'd been with several males, but none satisfied her like this young Alpha Son. Her pussy gripped his cock, and Ares could not recall when anyone felt better.

She moaned for him, moaned his name. He wanted to brand her, ruin her for any other males, but she was not his mate, so that would not happen. Feeling his knot grow, Ares was about to shove it inside when his father's voice called him. Son, I will be at the compound shortly. I can't wait to see you. Ares came hard.

He realized his father was waiting for a reply and hastily sent, Yes sir.

Javon chuckled, Son, I want to meet this girl.he sent.

Michael arrived back at Thane with Javon. Brandy met the Loess Falls Alpha and welcomed him. He accepted her gracious welcome as the Omegas gathered his things and took them to his room. He'd already contacted Ares and could sense his pack members as they approached. They were apprehensive. But he didn't blame them. However, he wanted a full report and he would deal with Phillip directly.

The boys and Lars and Terse entered the Alpha home and Javon was happy to see them. They saw Vince and were overjoyed. The five boys were always close and he could see that the separation affected his younger son more than he let on. As the boys greeted each other his son arrived. He was accompanied by a lovely young woman. Javon suspected that she was a bit more than a friend.

He could see the guilt in Ares eyes. He knew he blamed himself for Phillips problem, but he would make sure he knew that he was not at fault. Soon, Brandy got everyone to quiet down and they sat down to talk.

Vince asked them about school. And the boys regaled him with tales of their adventures. Phillip was quiet, eyes downcast. He knew he was in serious trouble. He would have to go home now. Alpha Javon would not let him stay. He'd fucked up, and he had no one to blame but himself.

Soon it was time for dinner. The group joined the pack. Benny and the guys introduced Vince to the others and they welcomed him into the fold. Soon the younger ones finished their meal and wanted to run. Alpha Michael dismissed them, but Lars and Terse waited to see if Javon needed them. He smiled and reminded them that here he was a guess, not Alpha.

As the younger ones left, Javon noticed that Phillip did not move. He decided to talk with him and see where he was mentally. He thanked Michael and Brandy and told them he wanted to talk with his young pack member. Javon approached Phillip.

"Talk to me, Phillip. What is going on?" he asked. Phillip could not answer. He honestly had no excuse.

"Come. Let's sit." Javon stated. Phillip knew he could not bull-shit his Alpha. Javon practically raised him and could read him like a book. Phillip explained his actions to his Alpha. Javon listened. They talked for over an hour and Javon thanked the young man for being honest. He'd talk with Terse and Lars in the morning, and he'd discuss the situation with Michael the next day as well. On Monday, Javon scheduled a meeting with Phillip's advisor at the university. Once he had all of the facts, he'd decide if Phillip would stay in California or return to Texas.

He smiled and reminded Phillip that despite his mistakes, he was pack and they loved him. They would not abandon him. Then young man visibly relaxed. He hugged his Alpha, and Javon bid him good night. He retired to his room, where he contacted his mate. She was his soothing balm. Love, he is a good kid. You will do what's best. I believe in you, Elise reminded her mate.

Michael lay beside his mate, caressing her and talking to his son. He'd have a son, and he prayed that he would be a good father. Brandy chuckled and showered her mate with love. Michael would be a wonderful father. She never had a single doubt.

*****

Marisol was sitting in her Calculus class, but she could not concentrate. All she could think about was the text she'd gotten from Harriet. Something was wrong with Zeke. She didn't go into details, but they'd talk tonight.

Marisol didn't understand why she was so concerned about the beta that made her miserable. He went out of his way to make her uncomfortable. So why was she concerned that he was unwell. "Marisol, what is the answer?" her teacher called.

She wasn't paying attention, but looking at the problem the answer was obvious. She gave the correct answer and soon the class ended. "Mari, girl, what's going on? You've been out of it all day." Dasha, a friend of hers asked.

"Sorry, Dasha, I was just thinking about my interview at LSU Monday. You know if I mess up, they might not let me go. I'm nervous." She explained. But really she hadn't thought about the interview. All morning her mind was on a certain, blond haired male that aggravated her beyond reason.

"Mari, girl you are already in. That interview is just a formality. Besides we have something important to talk about. We both turn eighteen in two weeks, right. So after school let's get together and plan how we will really celebrate it." Dasha suggested. Soon, Robby her boyfriend walked up and Marisol was quickly forgotten. It didn't take a genius to know what Dasha was planning to do. Marisol thought about Timothy. Then for some reason, her thoughts turned to Zeke. Weird! she thought shaking her head.

"Mari, Mari, wait." Rosita called. She was in eight grader at the junior high of the school, but she would often find ways to join her big sister on the high school campus.

"Hey Rosie, ready for lunch?" Marisol asked. Ant the two girls headed to the cafeteria.

BJ was at work, closing out an investigation and thinking about his family. He and Julianne were traveling to California in a few weeks to visit the Thane pack. He'd already met them after the teleconference. Javon gave all three kids permission to vanish to the other compound, and they did. However, their mates and his children could not come, so this was a chance for them to meet the rest of their family. He wished there was away everyone could go at once, but it would be a logistic nightmare. So they would travel in shifts. Marisol had an interview at LSU Monday and Jules was taking her there. This weekend, Javon went out to see the Thane Alpha. He was also checking on the boys as well. Celia, Kyra, and their families were traveling out next weekend for a visit. Margaret and Lakota were allowing them use of their plane.

He and Jules would go last, right before the holiday break. He was excited, but he didn't really remember them. They were his family and that was reason enough to go. Soon the chief called and he had to get back to work. BJ smiled as he felt a warm, strong hug from his mate, his love, his Jules.

Meanwhile, in Shreveport, Lakota and Levin were growing concerned for Zeke. He wasn't eating, he seemed to cut himself off from his friends. They decided something needed to be done, so Lakota called him in to meet with them.

Zeke, come to my office. Levin sent.

Yes Alpha Levin, I'm on my way. Zeke answered. He explained to the others on guard duty that he had a summons and would be back shortly.

Levin and Lakota sat in Levin's office waiting for Zeke to arrive. Knowing that Margaret and Reina would not approve, they waited until the women had gone out for the day. Marisol's birthday was in a few days and they were shopping for her gifts. The two Alphas talked and decided that even though they wanted to protect Marisol, they had no right to interfere with nature. If Zeke wanted to approach her, he should be allowed to. So they decided to remove their restrictions. However, they would insist that he respect the wishes of her parents when he revealed himself to her.

Zeke entered the office, not sure what to expect. Alpha Lakota had told him that Marisol was off limits. Although it ate him up inside. He honored his request not to pursue her. She would be eighteen soon. Zeke wondered would she know him. He closed his eyes and went to face his Alphas.

As Zeke approached Levin's office, Levin quickly invited him in. They shared a look. Zeke had lost weight, and he seemed extremely unhappy. "Zeke, thank you for coming. We won't keep you long. Months ago we made a request concerning how you approached your mate. We were unfair. She will be of age soon, and we want to give you our blessing to pursue her. We do ask that you respect her parents and their wishes." Lakota explained.

Zeke stared at both Alpha's and then he spoke. "Wait, are you saying I can approach her. Tell her who I am?"

Levin nodded, "Yes, Your wolf won't let you cause her harm. We know that. So we are backing off. But remember, she is still my niece, and Lakota's granddaughter. So tread carefully." Levin reminded him.

Zeke smiled. "Yes Alpha's, I will. She is my soul mate, my other half. I will protect her."

"You know her eighteenth birthday is this week. Her family is having a celebration this weekend. We will need extra betas to help transport her gifts. Maybe..." Lakota couldn't help but laugh.

Zeke's face split into a giant grin. "Yes sir, I'll be honored to help." He boasted.

The men laughed, but told Zeke to tone down his enthusiasm. Eventually, Margaret and Reina returned. Both women noticed their men were extremely smug.

As Reina lay down next to Levin, she spoke "I know you are up to something. Both you and Lakota are wearing shit-eating grins. Love, don't get into too much trouble. Ok." She teased.

Levin laughed. "You can read me like a book. But I'm not telling." He added.

He next morning, the Omegas were packing the car for their trip to Texas. Margaret and Reina were surprised to find that Zeke was accompanying them.

Lakota, what in the world? Margaret questioned.

He is her mate. Being away from her was killing him. Even if she doesn't recognize him, he needs to be near her. I know exactly how he feels. Lakota sent.

Reina looked at her sheepish mate and smiled. You old softie.

The adults rode in silence as the three kids chattered on about seeing their cousins and friends.

Soon they arrived at the Loess compound. Marisol was at the Alpha home awaiting the arrival of her grandparents. When the car drove up, she greeted Knox, the driver, as he got out to open the doors. Then she saw him. He was unloading the back of the car. He didn't even look at her.

Marisol was ticked, How dare he? she fumed.

Before she could blast him, Grandma and Aunt Reina demanded her attention.

Her reaction tickled the two women. They recognized the sheer look of determination on her face. Her male was here and refused to cater to her. Oh he'd pay.

But they'd make her wait. Soon Jules and everyone else was welcoming them home.

She was here when he arrived. Zeke's heart was beating him up inside. He was at a loss for words. He could not speak right away, so he just unpacked the car. He could feel her eyes on him, but refused to meet her gaze. He didn't want to see the look of disdain she probably felt at his arrival.

She was gone with her family now, and he watched her walked away. She was simply perfection. "Man, you are fucked." His friend, Knox teased. "Better you than me."

Marisol loved her family, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She needed to check on the other guest. Since it was her party, she wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable. Just as she was about to head to the guest apartment, someone called her.

"Mari, where are you sneaking off to now? We just got here and you are avoiding us already?" Benny asked, teasing his cousin.

"Benny, guys, you made it, Hey" she greeted them enthusiastically. They came home for the weekend and Marisol was so happy to see her cousin. She hugged Benny so tightly and welcomed him home. He returned her hug and told her that he missed her too while he was away. Soon, Lars and Terse interrupted and told Benny, they needed a hug from the lovely Marisol as well. She laughed; she released her cousin and greeted the rest of her pack members.

She turned to go back inside with them, but not before she gazed over at the guest apartments where for some reason she longed to be.

*****

"Marisol, you are as beautiful as ever. I'm sure you're beating the boys back with a stick. I will have to kick someone's butt for looking at my girl, right?" Phillip interjected. Hugging Marisol once more. Javon decided to let him stay in California. However, he had to bring up his grades and was under direct supervision of Michael, the Thane Alpha. Michael insisted that Phillip move to the compound and he was assigned duties as a theta within the pack. Being given a new chance to prove himself motivated Phillip to succeed. He worked hard to make his Alpha proud.

Marisol pushed him back and laughed. "When did I become your girl? The last time I checked, I was my own woman."

Kevin laughed, "She got you there man. Hey Mari, Happy birthday." He greeted her presenting her with a small gift that he picked up for her. It was a UCLA shirt. Marisol thanked Kevin and he joked that she could wear it at her school. They laughed.

Soon the rest of their family arrived and everyone had a great time talking. They laughed off into the night. Soon the guys wanted to hang out, and Marisol was with Aria and her friends. Soon the topic turned to boys. Aria told them about boys she met at school, and the other girls joined in. Marisol just listened. Soon time flew by and they all headed home. Aria stopped her, "Marisol, I'm here if you want to talk about him. Maybe I can help."

"What? I didn't say anything..." Marisol started to say.

"Girl, I know a girl in love when I see one. He was all you thought about tonight. But you didn't say anything." Aria sighed, "I know how you feel." She smiled.

Marisol relaxed, she hugged her cousin, "Thanks Aria."

Soon she was home. BJ was up and she greeted him as she walked in. "You know Mari. Just because you'll be eighteen doesn't mean you'll stop being my baby girl." He explained. "You will always be my baby." Marisol hugged her father.

"Papa, what about when I meet my mate?" she asked.

"Well, I will test him. And if he survives, I might approve. Just remember sweetheart, no man is ever good enough for my little girl." He declared. Marisol laughed. And then bid her father good night.

Soon it was late and everyone went to bed. Kayla and Jayden stayed over with the twins. Javier was at the Alpha home, and Rosita was sound asleep.

Marisol couldn't sleep. She was thinking of Zeke. She was wondering if he was sleeping. Did he dream of her? Why did he despise her so? Finally curiosity won, and she decided to just go see him.

Marisol slipped outside and quickly made her way to the guest apartments. She was not surprise to find the object of her musings sitting outside.

"Well, well, Marisol. You feel like slumming tonight?" Zeke teased.She's here. I prayed she would come, and now she's here.His wolf shouted excitedly.Calm down. Zeke commanded his beast.

Marisol was nervous. She was alone with him, but not afraid. She felt strange. A part of her brain was telling her he didn't like her, but another part was excited to be alone with him. It made no sense. Zeke Abraham did not like her. She stared at him when she realized he asked a question.

"No, I was just out for a walk and came this way." She answered.

Zeke nodded, "Well let me walk with you then. I've never been here. You can show me around."

"OK, come on." She replied.

They walked and at first neither said anything. Zeke was certain she could hear his heart. It pounded furiously in his chest. Marisol showed him the community center, the park, and they continued until they reached the lake. Marisol often came to the lake at night, but tonight was different. There was something about being here with him that made it special.

"You know Zeke. I want to know something. Why do you hate me?" she asked.

Zeke was speechless. He knew he was hard on her. But he didn't know she thought he hated her. "Marisol, believe me, I don't hate you." He said softly. Marisol was shocked. Her eyes flew to his face. He was gorgeous, His golden hair glistened, eyes sparkled, and his voice was so soothing, she almost forgot to breath.

"You seem nicer. What's going on with you?" she asked, curious.

Zeke sighed, "I've found my mate. She is the most amazing, beautiful, woman I've ever known."

Her breath caught, He heard her. Pain and anger infused Marisol. He found his mate. How dare he look at another female? That was just like Zeke Abraham. She had to say something. "Is she your true mate or just another conquest?" she asked angrily.

His wolf preened. She was jealous. Marisol was pea-green with envy. He watched her as she looked away. Had she looked at him, in that moment, she would have known, the woman he spoke of was her.

Zeke laughed, inciting her anger even more. "You know what Zeke, congratulations. Treat her well." Then she ran off, leaving him alone.

"Marisol, wait..." He called, but she was no longer listening to him.

She'll be eighteen tomorrow. We can tell her that she's ours. The Alpha told us we can approach her. She can't resist us. His wolf declared.

Zeke agreed, but told his animal to be patient.We won't rush her. She will come to us willingly, he explained. The answer comforted his beast who sighed contently and dreamed of the beautiful girl with jet black hair and dark eyes.

Marisol ran all the way home, but she had to be quiet when she went back inside. Once she made it inside without waking her parents, she went straight into her bathroom. It was then she realized that her cheek were wet with tears. What is wrong with me? He's a jerk. He met his mate. UGGGG! He makes me sick! Why am I crying over that creep, Zeke Abraham?she asked herself.

Her wolf who'd been silent this whole time answered, You know why.

*****

So ends chapter 4. I hope you enjoyed it. Chapter five will be submitted when it's written. I must warn you that it might be a while. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for reading my stories. Your support means the world to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12