All Comments on 'Time Heals All'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

Even though this is a erotic website a great plot is always great. It's his Moms Funeral and he's ogling his Sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story. It is good that brothers and sisters are able to heal and love each other (even in fiction stories). I liked the characters and the story line. Thanks for your time and imagination.

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Loved it. Great ending and the perfect alibi.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Steve needs to give his sister children and maybe give Susan and her daughter some children, move out to a big farm and raise the family!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bringining in Susan

Ruined this story for me. Suddenly it's no longer a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story...

...until the conniving neighbor got involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

I would be curious to a sequel or two to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

I really enjoyed this story, it was so good. Their interaction with her husband was perfect haha. Though the threesome seemed a little forced but nonetheless I would love to see a continuation to the story

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This was great until chapter 5 and Susan moving in. There is one thing I know from sharp personal experience and that is in reality incest does NOT share. For obvious reasons most would easily understand. Reading about incest and the true stories of others confirms this.

But authors like RonCabo choose to ignore this for gratuitous reasons.

I was giving this story a 5/5 but I stopped reading part way thru chapter 5 and as a consequence of where the story headed it now gets 1/5.

A great story wrecked.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Oh and I might add Stella is not a homosexual that road to Damascus discovery is another plot device that does not fly. Susan would ruin the relationship, she ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was great until Susan joined in ... that killed it

This story was headed for the Hall of Fame in my book -- until Susan got involved.

The previous parts of the story were so arousing that I could never get through the story in one sitting because each encounter was so exceptionally arousing I'd end up pleasuring myself to a really intense, long, hard orgasm. I can't re-load as fast as I could when I was 18 so I had to put it down after climaxing until the flagpole would stand up again. Which given how arousing this story was (until Susan got involved) might be a day because I'd lose control and come SO hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
susan?

A great story took a sudden turn and then was just another fuck story 2 stars.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Another fuck story..."sexual awakenin"? Why do so many authors think, "Huh, incest...let's make it as deprived as possible. Certainly, those who read it are disgusting perverts."? I'm a kinky son of a gun, but for fuck's sake, enough with taking a love story and dragging it through shit. 1 star.

Damn, it was a good story idea.

If you like taking your sister for granted and opening up her bits for any and all...enjoy.

God damn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well the Susan twist kind of killed the intense incest/love affair that Steve and Stella were just getting going. A second chapter would be good, but to make it really good Stella and Steve' would need to get rid of Susan and focus on their incestual/love affair and then have them move to perhaps Steve's town get married and have kids.

Sunnyd63Sunnyd63over 3 years ago

Great story til Susan showed up, after that I lost intrest

dane65dane65about 3 years ago

Great story, another chapter could have Susan’s daughter join in.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I agree with the other comments about Susan joining the mix. I would like to see additional chapters only that Stella and Steve find that they are in love, dump Susan, they sell the house, move away where no one knows them, Stella gets her divorce and they get married and have a raft of kids and live happily ever after. Well written and hope that the author will consider continuing the love story between Steve and Stella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Last page and half ruined it for me as well....... The interloper will ruin the relationship ultimately everytime. Just doesn't work...... :-(

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

It was working on a 5⭐️ story ,, then Susan interrupted the conversation,, dropped to a 4⭐️ with her suggestion of being a threesome,, Susan pushing stella into it and then it dropped off to a 3⭐️ for me ,,, Susan is going to ruin it all,, she’s going to push Stella more and block bro out or vise versa ,,, it the love is there then bro and sis should have just sold the house and moved to where he lived

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Really enjoyed this until you introduced Susan. I was looking towards Stella already pregnant and her and Steve moving back to his place and staying together. You could still save this story in a second chapter. After the siblings sleep on Susans idea and reject it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...