Time Heals Wounds

Story Info
The Dragonborn helps Serana overcome her fear.
9.5k words
4.76
9.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've written a little fan fiction before but have wanted to write erotic stories for certain games I like to play for quite a while now. Hopefully you enjoy the following. It's a bit of a slow burn as I wanted to keep the situation regarding one of the characters at least slightly realistic, considering what she had been through.

This story is based on the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. If you haven't played it, there are minor spoilers, though the story takes place post-game events.

Usual disclaimer. All characters etc owned by Bethesda.

*****

Her father was dead. His plans to blot out the sun in ruins. Skyrim was safe once again. But now it was a case of what she would do next.

Returning to my house, Lakeview Manor, we hadn't really spoken too much on the way back. Serana was obviously dealing with the fact her father was now dead, the crisis was now over, and despite the fact he had wanted to end the world as we know it, we had still killed him. We were left with no choice to end the madness. Her mother was now free to return, but she had insisted on remaining in the Soul Cairn. She might have felt alone, but she still had me. Ragnar Dragonborn, slayer of Alduin, the World-Eater.

Serana and I had talked all the time during the months we had torn her father's plans to shreds, but I know she still carried many secrets. And I knew she was also very aware of my affection for her. No, not just affection. I was in love with her. Imagine that, the Dragonborn in love with a vampire. I never made a big deal about it, and she never made too much of it.

Sitting together by the fireplace, she turned to me and simply said, "I suppose I should tell you the whole story."

"About?"

"About how I became a vampire."

She had glossed over many of the facts when telling me about her mother and father. I think I was about to hear the whole, unfiltered truth. I could only nod as she dragged her chair closer to mine. She didn't reach for my hand or anything. I knew she didn't like to be touched. One or two people had learned that during nights in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Particularly the bard who tried to pull her into dance one evening. It was only me stepping in that stopped him turning into a walking corpse.

Serana wasn't just raped by Molag Bol. It was the brutality of it that shocked even me. She was left a bleeding, battered, shell of the person she had once been, the outcome of it being her obvious vampirism. The worst part was that her parents had wanted it to happen, had watched it happen and approved of it. The people she had loved and trusted the most had let her be defiled in the most awful way possible. She pulled no punches explaining it. And it easily explained why it took a long time to earn her trust.

Add to everything else that had happened to her and I was partly surprised she didn't just ask to be put back in her tomb to sleep again. Little wonder she didn't like being touched. No wonder the very idea of any sort of sexual contact would be abhorrent to her.

But then she met me. And I was kind. Helpful. Patient. And a generally good man, at least according to her. She'd told me than once. And being a hero, having ended the dragon menace and then defeated her father, certainly led to her having affection for me in return.

"I am aware of yours for me," she said, "But I am a vampire. Do you know how difficult it will be?"

"I don't care." Pausing, I asked the question that had been on my mind since the day I met her, "But have you ever thought about a cure?"

"I'm not sure. I'll admit I have thought about it. But having gone through everything I did to become one, I only want to cure myself if I'm one hundred percent sure."

"It's your choice in the end."

Silence descended as I just gazed into the fire. Serana had just unloaded a lot of information on me. Most of it was awful. I felt nothing but sympathy for her. And if she only wanted for me to be a friend in the end, so be it. "I just need time," she finally said, "I trust you, Ragnar. You're my friend." That made me smile as I glanced at her. "And I want more than that. But I need time."

My heart nearly exploded with joy. I had to concentrate on simply nodding my head before adding, "Take all the time you need."

With nowhere else to go, of course Serana moved in with me. With plenty of rooms available, she could have her own space, and we quickly settled into a routine. Lydia, my Housecarl, wasn't put out by the fact Serana was living with us, nor was Rayya, my servant. I think they were both aware of my affections. Rayya didn't feel comfortable in giving advice. Lydia did, though knew I'd listen to said advice then ignore it. But she meant well, at least.

Quickly settling into a routine, I gave Serana all the time and space she needed. With so much land around what I already called our house, she built herself a little garden, where she could tend her flowers and herbs, and she'd happily brew potions that she could then sell in the nearest town of Falkreath. I would take the occasional job from the local Jarl, and would receive letters from the Companions in Whiterun, and she would sometime come along to help. Nothing ever more than dealing with a few bandits, but it was time spent together, and that's all I wanted.

Our relationship slowly but surely blossomed. We talked all the time. She learned about my life as much I learned about hers. And I made sure we had a lot of fun. With our house surrounded by forest, we spent a lot of time either hunting or simply exploring. She was always looking for new flowers to pick, and as I simply liked spending time with her, I'd go along. During one such trip into the forest, we strolled along close together. Because of what she was, her hood was always up, though in the forest, the sun's rays were hidden, so she could pull it back. She saw me watching her and smiled, and without hesitation, just grabbed my hand.

Her hand was cold, obviously, but it still caused my heart to suddenly beat a little faster. I would always leave her to make the first move when it came to any sort of physical intimacy. Even a hand hold was a big step for her. As I said, she didn't like to be touched. So it was a case of small steps.

That didn't open the flood gates to anything else, but after that first time, she would always seek out my hand, whether we were out walking the forest, or even just walking to the nearest town. Whenever we sat together by the fire, particularly during the night, she slowly but surely shuffled closer until she would rest her head against my shoulder.

"You want more, don't you?" she asked one night as we sat by the fire.

One thing with Serana is that I was always honest. "Yes, I do. You know I do. But I'm willing to wait until you're ready."

"How are you so patient with me?"

"You know why."

She lifted her head as I looked at her. She smiled as she said, "Tell me."

"I love you."

The smile broadened as she lifted a hand, running it softly down my cheek. I kept my beard neatly trimmed, something she had mentioned she liked. "I love you too," she whispered.

I wanted to kiss her but I think that would have been a step too far. It had to be her decision. She continued to rest her hand on my cheek before running it around my back, pulling me in for an embrace. She smelled divine, as in addition to making potions, she also made perfumes, often excitedly telling me about a new one she'd made, and asking me to test the scent. Wrapping my arms around her tighter, she did the same. It was a nice feeling.

We had slept in separate rooms since we had arrived back at Lakeview Manor. That night, Serana led me by the hand to my room. On the threshold, she turned to face me.

"I'm not ready for sex, Ragnar. I'm not sure if..."

"But you would like to lie with me." It wasn't a question. The fact she now felt comfortable enough to even think about it was enough.

"I want you to hold me as I sleep. Can you do that?"

"Of course."

Once under the covers, Serana fell asleep pretty much straight away. I wish I was so lucky. I'll admit to watching her sleep for a little while before I finally managed to drift off. Of course, in the morning, she was still pressed into me and she woke up with a start when she felt my erection press into her. She immediately scrambled away from me. I apologised, though she said it wasn't my fault. She knew enough about the human body, but it had still given her a fright.

She calmed down quickly and smiled as I probably looked crestfallen, thinking our new sleeping arrangement would end there and then. "I'll just have to get used to it."

"Are you sure?"

"Ragnar, I haven't slept that well in... well, I'm sure you can imagine. I just didn't expect to wake up with you poking me with your... thing."

"Penis?" She gave me a look. "Well, that's what it is. It's not just a 'thing'."

She walked to the door, offering to start on breakfast. Before walking through the door, she stopped and turned. "What do you think of me, Ragnar?"

"I can't wait to see you naked."

That made her laugh. "Typical male," she said before walking out the door. I had to wait a few minutes for my body to calm down before I joined her in the dining room. The situation wasn't mentioned again, and getting ready for bed that night, Serana immediately joined me in my room, though I guess, if things continued, it would be our room.

Being Harbinger of the Companions, I would generally head to my old home of Whiterun around once a month to speak to the Circle and check over any new recruits. I had left the twins, Farkas and Vilkas, in charge to run things while I was absent. It also gave me opportunity to speak with Aela. Before I met Serana, I had enjoyed a very passionate, physical relationship with Aela. I'll put it simply. The woman loved to fuck, and if I hadn't met Serana, I would probably still be enjoying it. Aela also knew of Serana, and I was honest as to why I had ended things with Aela.

Kodlak Whitemane's quarters were still empty. I definitely hadn't moved in, nor had anyone else. It was pretty much a shrine now, unchanged since the day he was murdered. But I did use the table outside as a place for meetings. Running my eye over some recent contracts, I was joined by Aela.

"So how are things?" she asked, almost too coyly.

"Things are fine, Aela. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. Have you fucked her yet?"

I just gave her a look, causing her to smirk. "Not that it's any of your business, but no, I haven't."

"Why not? You clearly have affection for her. And hers for you is even more obvious."

"That's definitely none of your business."

"Kissed her yet?" She guessed the answer from the renewed look. "Really? Not even a little kiss?"

I put the contract on the table and gave her my full attention. "You are aware she's a vampire, correct?"

"I think that's a good reason for her and I to not particularly get along, me being a werewolf and all. But yes, I'm aware."

"And do you know that she's a full blooded vampire, one known as a Daughter of Coldharbour?"

"What's that?"

So I explained it all, swearing her to secrecy before starting. To say she was horrified was an understatement. Once I was done, she apologised immediately for the questions. "It's fine. But it's precisely why we're taking it slow. Every decision we make regarding intimacy is up to her. She knows I love her. She knows I want physical intimacy. But after suffering that, it's little wonder she is hesitant, even scared of sex." I paused, before adding, "I think that was her first time too."

"By Ysmir," Aela whispered.

"Exactly. So, if and when she decides to take that step with me, it has to be on her terms."

We lapsed into silence as Aela digested everything I'd just told her. She figured humour would help move us on. "So you've gone a while without then?"

"My last time was with you, Aela. You know that."

"How have you survived so long?"

I gestured as I said, "I masturbate. Take matters into my own hands."

"And who do you think about?"

"Serana, of course, though I have to use my imagination as I haven't seen her naked yet. And I think fondly of the time we spent together."

"Sure you don't want a roll, just like old times? I'll be honest, I miss that big dick of yours. I never lied about that. No-one has ever filled me up as well, in more ways than one."

"Consider me flattered, but no."

"Sure? I know you love me on my hands and knees. You can finish on my face if you want."

I couldn't help laugh. "And that's why I think of our time fondly."

"If you ever change your mind, you know where I am. Until then, I'll have to make do with the mammoth tusk I turned into a sex toy. It's probably just a little bit bigger than what's dangling between your legs."

"What?"

She laughed. "You think I'm going to fuck any of the idiots that work in this place? And the rest of the men in this town are losers. I'll just fuck myself silly and think of that big dick of yours." She paused, then smirked. "I guess you could always suggest a threesome once you've done the deed with her." I shuffled in my seat and she knew why. "That thought make you hard, Ragnar?"

"The thought of you fucking yourself silly? Definitely. Imagination is now running wild."

"You can always watch me."

"I do that; I'll want to join in."

"Well, you can masturbate while I do it. There's no harm in that."

"Again, I'll want to join you on the bed. So, again, I'm flattered but no, Aela."

She pouted but finally gave up, the conversation moved on and I could calm down. Aela was right. A light wind could get me hard at the moment. Just watching Serana cook dinner and bend over to grab something gave me an erection. Hearing her laugh did the same. Watching her tend her garden, on her hands and knees as she dug into the soil, got me so horny I'd need to leave. Pretty much anything she did at the moment drove me crazy. She knew what effect she had on me, but it wasn't her fault.

Over dinner back at home, I did mention the conversation with Aela, leaving out one or two bits, but did let her know about the offer. She surprised me with a question. "Tell me about it."

"About what?"

"The sex you had with Aela."

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm curious, that's all."

I shrugged. "I'm not really sure where to start."

"For how long were you intimate?"

"Around nine months or so. She made the first move, offering herself to me after a particular mission. It caught me by complete surprise. I found her attractive but had no idea she even considered me the same way."

"What kind of things did you do?" I must have had a look on my face as that caused her to laugh. "I'm being serious. You don't have to go into explicit detail, but what sort of things."

"I loved going down on her. Using my mouth on her vagina to be completely blunt. But I'd run my tongue up her body from her feet to her face. Her legs were to die for. You could bounce a septim off her arse. Her breasts were perfect. I could fondle those for days. But I loved putting my face between her legs and licking her until she screamed."

"Did she do the same with you?"

"Of course. She loved sucking my cock. We'd sometimes head out to hunt, forget all about that and end up just sucking and fucking the entire time. But she loved going down on me as much as I did on her. It was something we'd try and do simultaneously. And she'd swallow."

"Swallow?"

"When I came. Most women will spit it out, or would rather you didn't finish in their mouths. Aela would suck me dry then swallow it down."

Remembering all that was getting me hard, so I had to shuffle again. Serana didn't immediately understand why. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No, not that."

Then it dawned on her. "Oh... Do you want to continue?"

"If you want to know, I'll tell you."

"What about sex?"

"She liked it hard and fast. On her hands and knees, pulling her hair, slapping her arse. Still she'd beg for more. She's compliment quite a bit, which is always nice for the ego. And she was rather flexible. She can get her feet almost behind her head. She liked it when I tied her up and just used her body like a fuck toy. But we were not in love. I adore Aela, but I never loved her. But we had matching libidos, and we loved to fuck."

"Was it always like that?"

"Mostly. On the rare occasion it could be a bit gentler but Aela is... wild." Serana fell silent, as did I. I was now worried she would think I would expect the same from her. So I grabbed her hand. "Don't compare yourself to her."

"I won't but... When were you last intimate?"

"The last person I was intimate with was Aela. And that was... a few months ago."

"Oh..." I think that answer surprised her. But I had ended things with Aela not long after meeting Serana. That's how quickly I knew she was the one. "So what do you do... to... you know."

"I take care of my needs, Serana." She didn't need any further explanation regarding that, and the conversation petered out from there. Probably a good thing too.

That night, I was lying back reading one of the hundreds of books I had in the library when Serana strolled in, ready for bed. Her red eyes met my blue as she smiled, almost shyly, and I was left wondering what she was thinking. She stopped at the foot of the bed as I lowered my book to watch whatever she had planned. I'll admit to a little excitement when her hands disappeared behind her back, before she shuffled and her shoulders were bared. Just that alone was enough. She grabbed the front of her dress as I'm pretty sure she wanted to blush. Slowly lowering the dress, she revealed her breasts, still covered by her bra, a lovely flat stomach before she dropped the dress to the ground. It took all my self-control not to move.

Crawling onto the bed, she eventually lay next to me. I couldn't take my eyes off her, soaking it all in, from her little feet, her smooth and deceptively long legs, her pert little arse, her near flawless stomach, her handful sized breasts... She was pale. Obviously she was very pale. I didn't touch her. I didn't dare touch her. As I knew as soon as I did, I'd never stop.

"What do you think? Still want me even though I'm a vampire?"

"You're beautiful, and you know I don't care about that."

Her first kiss was hesitant. Little surprise, as I'm pretty sure she didn't know what she was doing. Her lips were cold, but I was used to her body being cold by now. But when our lips met, I knew she was the one. She pulled back after what was a brief kiss, smiling at me, before she leaned forward to kiss me again. Cautiously, I placed a hand on her back to pull her close. She didn't move away so I internally sighed with relief.

The introduction of my tongue certainly surprised her, though it only made her giggle. Thankfully I didn't have to explain anything, and she learned quite quickly. But I knew I would have to continue to hold myself back. I was now achingly hard, of course, so kept the lower part of my body back from hers. I don't think it would have scared her off by now, she'd woken up next to me often enough by now that she laughed most of the time. Even after all this time, the human body was an amazing thing to her.

I eventually ended up on my back with Serana on top as we continued to make out. I ran my hands up and down her back, her skin cool to the touch but also incredibly soft. I'd seen other vampires ravaged by the disease but Serana was flawless. I'm sure she hadn't aged since the day she'd been turned. She wasn't quite sitting on my crotch, so she couldn't feel how hard my cock was underneath my clothes, but she would have known this was making me incredibly excited. Eventually she pulled back. "I don't want to do any more than this for now."

"And I'm going to complain because...?"