Time Heals Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lydia and Rayya will be in Whiterun for a little while so we have some privacy."

I found myself dragged to the bedroom and practically thrown onto the bed. Leaping on top of me, her mouth found mine as we made out, only stopping to remove an article of clothing, before resuming our kiss. We were both naked very quickly, and of course I was already hard as steel. I took delight in running my hands all over her warm body, stopping at certain points as I could feel her heartbeat.

Straddling my lap, she reached back to grab my cock, gently caressing it. "It's not going to get any harder. I barely have enough blood left to think."

Moving a hand to her sex, she was already hot and wet. Gently fondling her entrance, I met her eyes and she nodded immediately. I gently inserted a finger inside her. She gasped as I did so before she smiled again. She quickly lost all interest in fondling my cock as I slowly fingered her, and eventually inserted a second digit. I didn't want her to cum on my fingers. I wanted her to cum on my cock.

I don't think she was too interested in being fingered for too long either. She was enjoying it, but I found my wrist grabbed and my hand removed, making sure I licked my fingers clean. She manoeuvred herself so she was sitting on my cock, pressed against my body, rubbing her pussy along my shaft. I had no idea she could tease me so well.

"For how long have you wanted to make love to me?"

"Since the day I opened that tomb."

"For that long?"

"Serana, I've been in love with you for that long as well."

She leaned down to lay a soft kiss on my lips before she leaned back. Grabbing the base of my cock, she lifted herself up and positioned it at her entrance. I didn't know if I should look into her eyes, or watch my cock disappear inside her. I eventually had to do the latter. As the head of my cock disappeared inside her, I couldn't help groan. She took it very slowly, an inch disappearing at a time before she'd lift herself up. Again, I think it was more teasing, but she couldn't take my entire length in just one go.

When half my cock disappeared inside her, I could have cum then and there and been a very happy man. It took her a few minutes, but I couldn't help smile at her when my entire cock fit inside her, feeling her now soaking wet pussy against my crotch. Resting my hands on her waist, she placed a hand on my chest. Meeting my eyes, she said softly, "Please let me control this."

"Of course. But I probably won't last long anyway."

"That's okay. We have the rest of our lives, right?"

The smile probably didn't leave my face the entire time as I watched Serana slowly ride my dick. I watched it slowly reappear before it disappeared once again. I watched her breasts bounce up and down. I watched her face and the waves of pleasure that appeared. I ran my hands all over her body, grabbing a handful of breast or squeezing her arse. She rode me slowly at first but slowly picked up her pace. Never too fast, I don't think she could have handled that this quickly. But her pussy was divine and I knew I'd never want to be with someone else again.

"I won't last much longer," I muttered, knowing I would never be able to hold it back.

She leaned forward, pressing both hands into my chest, and started to ride me a little faster. "Cum inside me," she said.

I did about thirty seconds later. I can honestly say it was the best orgasm of my life. It seemed to go on forever before I finally relaxed, feeling a real urge to sleep. I managed stay awake, and stayed hard. Serana could happily keep riding me as my cock barely softened at all. The wonders of youth, I suppose. Wanting her to experience an orgasm while being inside her, I moved my hands back to her waist and positioned my legs. She understood what I was doing. "Just be gentle."

I gently thrust into her, hoping I'd hit that spot all women had. But to help her along, I held her with one hand at the waist, licked my thumb and gently started to fondle her clit. That drove her nuts and she was soon meeting my thrusts by riding me that little bit faster. Knowing we were now totally alone in the house, we could both be as vocal as we wanted. She said 'Yes' quite a lot and complimented the size of my dick, which is always nice to hear.

She leaned back down again, lying her body against mine. She kissed me then whispered, "Fuck me. Just... not too hard."

I kissed her and did as she asked. In that position, I was always going to hit the right spot. She was soon panting, breathing heavily and moaning loudly. She repeated 'Oh god!' numerous times before warning me that she was going to cum soon. I just whispered into her ear, "Cum for me, Serana."

I held her tight as I thrusted a little harder and faster, making sure I kissed her at the same time. She kissed me hard in return, her tongue searching mine. My cock felt like steel once again, and I wondered if it was possible for to cum inside her a second time. She lifted herself up again and bounced up and down like never before. Rolling her head back, she cried out something almost unintelligible before she stopped and shuddered.

"Oh god... oh god..." To my surprise, she then kept going, her entire body shaking as she continued to ride me. I went to hold her but she shook her head, just continuing to squeeze my cock for all it was worth. "Keep going, keep going," she breathed, "Cum in me again."

I obliged her a few minutes later before she finally collapsed on top of me as my cock finally softened and fell out. I had no doubt we'd left quite the mess. We were both exhausted, covered in sweat, the smell of sex now lingered in the air. Serana lay on top of me. Wrapping my arms around her, she was still sensitive but said she wanted to be held.

"I love you," I whispered.

She cried again, ensuring me that they were happy tears. "Another good memory," she added, before she looked up, meeting my eyes, "Though I hope I don't cry every time I have a good orgasm."

We lay together for a little while before feeling it necessary to clean up. Serana joked about the funky smell now in our bedroom, though added it was something we'd both get used to. I think that suggested we would be having a lot of sex. When I asked that very question, she gave me a look like I was some sort of idiot before stating simply, "Of course. Particularly if it's like that every time."

"No pressure there, then."

We didn't both dressing, wandering around the house without any clothes on. My powers of recuperation were impressive, and a naked Serana simply sitting down, reading a book, was enough to get me hard again quite quickly. Her being naked obviously helped, so I tried distracting her by eating her out while she read. It took all of two minutes before her book was forgotten. I think she was going to question, "Again?" but my tongue on her clit and two fingers inside her led to her just telling me to keep going.

Both of us were completely worn out by the time we went to bed that evening. We fucked all around the house. The dining room table was christened as were the stairs. If we weren't fucking, we were recovering, perhaps fondling each other. I couldn't keep my hands off her, playing with her breasts, or inserting a couple of fingers inside her. If I had a chance, I'd eat her out, and I received no complaints for that. I practically worshipped her body.

For that first week, I think we barely dressed. Intercourse was always on her terms, but with each time, her confidence grew. To start with, I was always on my back. She explained the memories she had, and though she had the utmost trust in me, she still needed that semblance of control. I didn't mind, making a small joke about loving watching her ride me. I didn't need her on her back.

During the quiet times, we'd just lie together on the bed, cuddling each other, perhaps enjoying a little make out session, or simply enjoying the presence of the other. I loved placing a hand on various parts of her body, feeling the warmth. I told her I loved her all the time. Not for reassurance. Not because I had to. Because I wanted to.

Lydia and Rayya returned around two weeks later. That caught Serana and I by surprise. We weren't doing anything untoward, but we still weren't wearing any clothes around the house. I walked out of the bedroom to see Lydia and Rayya standing there. Thankfully I wasn't wandering around with an erection, but their eyes immediately went to my crotch. I could have covered up, but they'd already seen everything before. Serana wandered out from the library, also without clothing.

"Oh, you're back. Any news from Whiterun?"

Rayya didn't know where to look and excused herself, heading straight upstairs. Lydia just took it in her stride. "Nothing much new. Anything new here?"

Serana walked to stand next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist, leaning her head against me. "Oh, you know, same old, same old."

"Looks like you're already getting a little colour."

"Tending the garden helps. Tending the garden naked definitely helps. Though when Ragnar likes to watch me on my hands and knees working, I'm soon distracted by other things, and we both end up very dirty."

Lydia looked between us. "So... is this going to be a permanent thing now?"

Serana laughed. "No, we just didn't know you'd be back. We'll go dress."

Serana disappeared as Lydia just kept looking at me. "As big as I remember," she noted, "No wonder she probably has a permanent smile on her face now."

"I hear no complaints."

"I bet. Consider me a little jealous." My face must have dropped as she started to laugh. "Oh, come on, I know Aela definitely is. We chatted a few times. She couldn't stop talking about the sex you had and the size of your cock."

I thumbed to the bedroom. "I think I should get dressed."

"You don't have to..."

"Definitely think I should get dressed."

Life settled into a routine after that. Lydia and Rayya remained living with us for the time being. The lovemaking between Serana and I had to tone itself down a bit, though we made love nearly every night. In fact, I don't think we missed a night. Half the time we'd wake up in the morning and start with a lovemaking session, leaving us both in a good mood for the rest of the day.

All that sex was bound to have its consequence. Five months after that first time, Serana approached me as I tended to the horses. She hadn't been feeling well for a few days and I thought she was going to tell me she was heading to the nearest town to see a healer.

"Ragnar, I have something to tell you."

I gave her my full attention as her tone told me it was important. I wondered what it could be, actually growing a little nervous. Was she going to leave me? Was she really sick? "Okay..."

She placed a hand on her stomach and smiled. "I'm with child, Ragnar. You're going to be a father."

We celebrated in the appropriate manner that night.

****

Hope you enjoyed it. This will only be a one-shot as I will be moving onto something else.