Time In A Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning himself at her entrance, David hesitated for a moment, looking at the lust in Kate's eyes. She nodded her head, and David pushed himself in, filling her in one thrust. He held himself there, imbedded deep in her pussy, letting her get used to his intrusion. Nodding again, Kate clenched her muscles around David's dick, which almost caused him to cum right then. But he was determined to last longer, and make sure Kate came at least once with him fucking her.

It didn't take long until Kate was moaning and thrashing under David, begging him to cum with her. Another clenching of her muscles was all it took, and David started to shoot his sperm deep in his wife's pussy. Feeling him cum, Kate's last orgasm was the strongest one yet, leaving both of them panting and sweating. David pulled out and lay next to Kate, holding her close in the afterglow of sex.

"Will every time be like this?"

"No, baby. It will only get better."

After sleeping for several hours, they finally roused themselves, showered, and got dressed for dinner. Kate wore one of her new sundresses -- yellow, with spaghetti straps, a fit that molded to her lush body, and a length that ended well above her knees. Modeling it, she spun around so David could see her beautiful legs once again.

"I didn't realize I needed a strapless bra with this, so I have to go without tonight. Just so you know."

The concierge told them of a nice, intimate pub within walking distance, so they decided to try that. It was perfect, and as an added bonus, had live music as well. The hostess led them to their booth and their waitress soon took their orders. The singer was a solo, playing ballads on his acoustic guitar. Part way through dinner, David slid his hand under Kate's dress and up her thigh. She opened her legs wider and smiled at him when he realized she wasn't wearing panties.

"I couldn't wear a bra, so I thought, what the hell, let's go total commando. Play all you want; just don't make me cum. I want to save that for later."

As Kate became more and more aroused it became difficult to hide their playing from their waitress. Several times she almost caught Kate open-mouthed as David plunged his fingers in and out of her pussy. Finally David relented, and pulled his fingers out, letting Kate eat her dessert in peace.

While they finished their dessert, the singer came back on for another set. They were enjoying their night, so they decided to stay a while longer. Hearing his first song, Kate suddenly dropped her fork and looked at David like she had seen a ghost.

If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I'd like to do

Is to save every day till eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you...

"David, we played this song at our wedding. My dad walked me down the aisle to it. This is the song I kept hearing when I was in my coma. David, we'll be married 15 years Christmas Eve. I teach art and you teach drama. This is the vacation we planned for our anniversary and our honeymoon. David -- I remember! I remember! Oh my god, David, I remember everything. It's as if a door opened and my memories are flooding in. I remember Jen, Sam, and me shopping for the trip and they talked me into buying those bikinis. When I tried this dress on, Jen said you would love it on me -- and off of me. David, everything is coming back to me. Oh my god -- I remember!"

By this time, Kate was so loud she interrupted the singer, who was getting angry at the interruption. The manager came over to see what was going on, and David explained what was happening. The singer came over and Kate gave him a hug and a kiss, and thanked him for playing that song when he did. Looking around, Kate saw the other patrons were crying and laughing with them, and their waitress was in the corner of their booth, sobbing her eyes out while she hugged the manager.

"That's the most romantic story I've heard in quite a while. I'm happy we could help you, and I hope you come back again."

As Kate and David walked back to their resort, Kate asked him if he had his phone handy.

"I need to tell someone about this. Jen, Sam, Moira -- somebody."

"First we need to call Dr. Hansen. Before she agreed to let you go she made me promise that if anything important happened, I call her first. I'll probably get her service, but they'll get her the message. And remember, it's a six hour difference to home, so nobody else will be up."

David called the doctor and got her service, and moments later received a return call from the doctor.

"Dr. Hansen, thanks for calling back, although I wasn't expecting to hear from you for several hours."

"Well, my service called and I was already up. So what's going on?"

"I have someone who wants to talk to you."

David gave the phone to Kate who excitedly replayed the evening. She was so eager to tell the story, Dr. Hansen didn't have a chance to say anything. When Kate finished, Dr. Hansen congratulated her.

"I'm so happy for you. But I want to warn you about something. Sometimes this remembering only lasts for a day or two, and the amnesia comes back. But for the majority of people, that doesn't happen. I just want you to be aware that the possibility exists, ok? Don't be discouraged -- I'm betting that you will regain all your memories real soon. Now, let me talk to David, please."

"So David, when do you get back?"

"Our flight gets us back on the 29th, early morning."

"Good. I want to see Kate right away, so I'm going to set an appointment for the 30th. I'll have my assistant text you the time when we set it. And one more thing -- sometimes this remembering is only temporary, but most times it's permanent. I already told Kate this, so just be aware that things could stay the way they are, she might lose some memories, or she might lose everything like she did before. Normally, if nothing happens for several days, she'll be in the clear. If anything else happens be sure you call me right away. Otherwise, I'll see you on the 30th. Now enjoy the rest of your trip."

David closed his phone and found Kate walking ahead, toward their resort. When he caught up, she grabbed his hand and held it tight. She looked pensive, almost angry, so David let her be.

"Before we head up, let's walk along the beach, ok?"

The night was warm, and a tropical breeze was gently blowing. The moon was full and there was not a cloud in the sky. A few people were still on the beach, but Kate and David mostly had it to themselves.

After walking for a while, Kate found a bench and sat next to David, holding him close. Nothing was said, but David knew his wife was deep in thought.

"Dr. Hansen told me something that sent a chill down my spine. She said that sometimes the memory loss comes back, and there's no telling if that will happen to me."

"She told me that as well, but I'm sure that won't happen..."

"Shhh, let me finish. If it does happen, I want you to know how much I love you. What you did for me these past months... most men would've run away as fast as possible. But not you -- you stayed by my side, loving me when you were just a stranger to me. Even bringing me on this trip was a huge leap of faith from you. But now my memories are coming back, and I remember why I love you so much. So if this is my last night of remembering, I want it to be one we will both memorize no matter what."

Kate stood up and walked toward the water, watching the waves gently roll in. The full moon shone brightly, and he was able to see Kate's silhouette through her dress. David stepped behind Kate and tightly wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm scared, David. I don't want to lose you -- lose us -- again. But if I do, I want tonight to be memorable."

Kate turned around, facing David and gave him a long, loving kiss. She stepped away, put her hands on her shoulders, and pushed the straps of her dress down. It first caught on her breasts, and then fell to her waist. Another push and Kate shimmied the dress down to pool at her feet. She stood in front of her husband naked, and his breath caught in his throat.

"My god, Katie, you are so beautiful, I sometimes can't believe you're my wife."

"Shhh. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. Tonight is going to be a night when you help me fulfill some long-time fantasies of mine, starting with me giving you the blowjob of your life. And when you cum, cum on my tits and face and cover me with your semen. Paint me -- make me look like a cheap hooker."

Kate undid David's belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and pulled them down to his ankles along with his underwear. She knelt before him, stroking him until he was hard. She kissed the tip of his dick, licked all around, and proceeded to suck him all the way into her mouth. David moaned, and Kate started to bob her head, taking him as far into her mouth as she could. Shortly, she could feel his impending orgasm, so she took his dick out of her mouth and slowly kissed it from top to bottom. Moving closer, she rubbed him over her tits, letting him massage her sensitive nipples. Once she was sure David's orgasm had waned, she went back to work.

Taking him back into her mouth, Kate bathed David's dick with her tongue, licking him down to his balls, which she then sucked into her mouth, one at a time. Deep throating him once again, she held him in her mouth for as long as she could, taking him out only when she couldn't breath any longer. She did this several more times until David moaned 'I'm cumming.' Kate quickly pulled his dick out of her mouth, aiming it at her body. His first shot landed on her face, and the rest ended up on Kate's chest, dripping off her nipples and running down to her stomach.

When she was sure David was finished, Kate slipped his dick back into her mouth, sucking the last drops from him and cleaning him off. She stood, pulled him close so her tits were pushing into his chest, and kissed him again, making sure she rubbed her wet pussy against his leg.

"Thank you, David, for doing that with me. I loved the feel of your cum splashing against me, and I can't wait to do it again. But I have other plans for us tonight, so let's rinse off in the water and head back to our room."

They moved down the beach where they found the water warm and inviting. Striding deeper, they moved until the water reached their necks, where they proceeded to wash the cum from their bodies. Once clean, David grabbed Kate and kissed her with a passion he hadn't felt for months. Tongues dueling, hands groping and grabbing, they stood in the water making out like two teenagers. Finally breaking the kiss, Kate looked at David with tears in her eyes.

"I love you so much, David. I never want to lose this feeling again."

After several more minutes of holding each other, the pair walked back to the beach and their clothes. They stood quietly on the beach, the tropical breezes drying their bodies so they could ultimately get dressed. Hand in hand they walked back to their resort and their room. As they walked, David asked Kate what else she had in mind for their night. She merely smiled and said,

"You'll see. But here's a hint -- when we get back we need to shower, washing every part of me. Every. Part. Of. Me."

Kate started the shower, getting the temperature just right. David joined her, and soon was washing her luscious body from top to bottom.

"Play close attention to my tits, my pussy and my ass -- make sure they are all squeaky clean."

David took his time washing his naked wife, and when she was clean she told him to wash himself and then join her in bed. Kissing him once more, Kate left David alone in the shower, wondering just what she had in mind.

When David finished in the shower, he found Kate sprawled on their bed, naked, with her legs splayed wide. As he leaned over her body, he kissed her, feeling the heat and passion rising from Kate as he did. He broke the kiss and started to kiss and lick his way down her body, stopping to suck her sensitive nipples for several minutes, leaving her moaning for more. He continued his way down, kissing her taught stomach on his way to her waiting pussy.

Unlike earlier, he didn't take the time to tease her, but started licking her wetness. On his first touch, Kate had her first orgasm. David continued to lick and suck at her pussy, leading her to cum again. Not letting her rest, David slipped two fingers into her, plunging them in and out, fucking her with his fingers while he sucked on her clit.

Before she could cum again, David took one of his wet fingers and slipped it lower, until it made contact with her asshole. Kate jumped at the feeling, and moaned when his finger pushed its way in. She was lying there in ecstasy -- a finger fucking her ass, another fucking her pussy, and her clit in David's mouth, all working together to bring her to another orgasm.

It hit her like a tsunami, radiating out from her pussy and ass to overwhelm her entire body. She screamed David's name as her body was inundated with sensations never felt before. She writhed and thrashed as David's fingers and mouth played on her senses, causing her to nearly pass out. David slowly withdrew as he felt Kate's orgasm begin to wane. Pulling her up the bed, he covered them with the sheet, and gently held his still-trembling wife.

After a while, Kate's breathing began to return to normal as her body stopped quivering.

"Oh my god, David. What did you do to me? I can't ever remember cumming that hard or that long. Suffice to say, you fulfilled several fantasies for me tonight. But before we quit for now, I want you to fuck my pussy, filling me with your cum."

Kate rolled away from David, lay on her back, and opened her legs wide in anticipation. David kissed her again and positioned himself on his knees between her legs. He rubbed his dick against her pussy, spreading her wetness so he would be able to easily thrust his way in. Kate moaned as he did, and moaned again when she felt David fill her pussy with his dick. Slowly building a rhythm, the pair was constantly moaning as the sound of sex filled the air. Kate's tits were bouncing in rhythm with David's thrusts, and the sight made him even hotter. Soon Kate began to play with her sensitive nipples, driving her closer to another orgasm.

"Cum with me, baby. I'm so close again. Fill me with your cum. Oh David, fuck me!"

Hearing his lover begging for him to cum set David off, shooting rope after rope of cum deep into Kate's pussy. Feeling his sperm splashing inside her set Kate off one more time. David kept thrusting until he felt her orgasm diminish, pulled his softening dick out, and lay next to her. Shortly, he heard Kate quietly crying into his shoulder.

"Katie, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

"Oh David, I'm fine. I've never felt better. I don't think I've ever been this fucked out before, and I love it. You've made this a night I'll never forget, no matter what. And I love you for it. Now cuddle with me, so when I wake up, I'll be in the arms of the man I love."

Hours later, Kate and David were still wrapped in each other's arms, sleeping the sleep of sated lovers. Somewhere in David's dream he kept hearing a buzzing sound when he finally woke enough to realize it was his cell phone. Not quite awake, he grabbed it to answer before it woke Kate.

"Hello', he mumbled.

"It's about time you answered. How come I had to hear about Katie from Moira, who heard it from Dr. Hansen, instead of from her? What the hell, David? Why didn't you tell me first?"

Still not awake, David growled,

"Who is this?"

"What do you mean, who is this? It's Jen, you idiot. Now talk to me."

"Jen? What the fuck? It's four o'clock in the morning, and we were sound asleep. I'm hanging up now, and we'll call you later -- at a decent time for us."

So she wouldn't call back and disturb them, David turned his phone off. He slid back in bed, trying not to wake Kate. But she had heard the call and was almost awake.

"You were kind of mean to Jen. She's only interested in what happened."

"I know, but she didn't have to call now. I'm sure she never even thought about the time difference and the possibility of waking us up. And now I'm awake when I want to be asleep."

"Maybe I can help with that."

Kissing him sweetly, Kate slid her body down and took David's dick into her mouth. As she licked and sucked, he began to get hard and fill her mouth. She then swung her legs around to straddle David's face, and settled her moistening pussy on his face. Not missing a beat, David began to lick her folds and tease her clit. He pushed his tongue in deeply, eliciting a long, low moan from Kate. At the same time, she was working on David's dick, licking and sucking. At one point she moved down to suck on his balls before bringing him fully back into her wet mouth.

Enjoying the feelings he was receiving from Kate's mouth, David started to slip his tongue into her ass, alternating between her clit, her pussy, and her ass. Electrified at his touch, Kate worked faster, trying to bring David to his orgasm first. However, when she felt his finger enter her ass, she lost it, squeezing her thighs together, trapping him in her pussy, cumming on his face. Moments later she was rewarded with a mouthful of cum, as David finished with a loud moan.

Before long, the two lovers were cuddled together once again, each sleeping in the arms of the love of their life.

David woke the next morning to sunlight filling the bedroom and the smell of coffee awakening his senses. Sitting up he heard Kate talking in the other room.

"Damn it Jen, what did you expect? You call at four in the morning and expect us to be awake?... Yeah, he was mean to you, but what the hell. You woke him from a deep sleep, only to yell at him, and then you get mad when he hangs up on you?... Yes, you are my best friend, but Dr. Hansen made it clear when she gave her ok for this trip was for us to call her if anything happened. First. And that's what we did. And then we went to bed, and no, we didn't go to sleep right away... What do you think? Use your imagination... Yeah, it was pretty wonderful. I've never cum that much in one night ever... Yes, I'll give you the details when we get home. Don't worry -- I'll give you plenty to sooth your non-prurient mind. Listen, I've got to go; I'll call you soon. Yeah, I love you to. Give my love to Moira, and Sam as well. Bye."

"Good morning, Katie. You're up early."

"Yeah, I woke up a while ago and couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up, took a much needed shower, made some coffee, and called Jen. I figured after last night she would be really pissed at us, so hopefully I mended the rift."

"As long as you give her some details, she'll be just fine, living vicariously through you."

Kate came out from behind the kitchen island and crossed to David, engulfing him in her arms.

"God, I love you. You did things to me last night I've only dreamed of doing with you. And now that I have, you're going to have to keep doing them. But first, you need to take a shower because you smell of sex."

After showering, David joined Kate on their lanai for breakfast. As he leaned over to kiss her he ruffled her hair.

"I've been meaning to ask -- what happened to my hair? It used to be almost to my waist, but now it's really short."

"When the EMTs brought you to the hospital, you were bleeding badly from a head wound, but nobody could see it, so they shaved some on the side. But when Dr. Hansen operated on your brain she had to shave it all off. Sorry, but it had to be done."

"That's fine, I was just wondering. So do you like it long like it was, or do you prefer it shorter like now?"

"I always liked your long hair, but the short style is nice as well. Both ways have their advantages, and both make you look just as beautiful and sexy."