Time is on My Side Pt. 01

Story Info
A controlling spirit takes over whomever it wants...
3.8k words
4.21
5.3k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
566 Followers

"Hi," the well-dressed woman said approaching the badge office at the police station. "I'm here to see Detective Williams."

"ID please," the young female officer behind the glass asked. She looked like she could be fresh from the academy.

Jessica pulled her driver's license and psychiatry ID card from her purse and slid them into the metal tray. After a quick call to the Detective, the woman gave her a temporary badge which she attached to the collar of her off-white blouse. Her favorite blouse.

"Doctor Flemming?" a voice said from behind her. She turned and faced the gruff Detective. "Detective Williams. Thanks for coming down. This way, please."

The detective was older, probably in his late 50's and nearing retirement. She'd never met him before, although she had been called to the station occasionally. He led her through to a locked door that buzzed before he opened it and into the main area of police headquarters.

"What's the issue, Detective?" she asked as they walked.

"We caught a suspect last night for multiple rapes in the area and now he's acting funny." The detective held the door for her and she moved through into another hallway. "I'm told you've had some experience working down here and thought maybe you could help."

"Funny? How so?"

"Well... of course he claims he didn't do it. They all do that. But of all things he says there's a woman in his head that did all this." She was led into a darkened room with what appeared to be one-way glass on one wall. Inside the adjoining room was an older, somewhat frail gentleman, with his hands cuffed to the table top in front of him.

"Normally I'd just say bullshit and let it go, but..." He stopped mid-sentence, giving Jessica a slightly uneasy feeling.

"But?"

"Well... I've actually seen what appears to be two different personalities inside him. I've never seen anything like it in my life. One minute he's some hick, and the next, boom, he's all prim and proper like." They moved over to the glass and looked at him. "Meet Ham Estridge, doc. He's a janitor at a local high school. And wanted for 6 rapes over the past year. I gotta tell ya, the last was with one of the guidance counselors."

She looked at the man. He sat hunched in his chair, lightly sobbing. His body looking too frail to even move, let alone rape a bunch of women. "Multiple personalities are pretty rare in society at large," she said. "Even far rarer for men. Can I talk to him?"

"That's what I was hoping for," the detective smiled. He moved to the door and opened it again, leading her back out into the hall and to the next door down. The detective opened it and, this time, went in first.

"Mr. Estridge, this here is Doctor Flemming. She'd like to talk to you for a little bit." The officer patted the prisoner on the shoulder. Ham raised his head and looked first at the officer and then to her.

"I ain't need no doctor," he said.

"Well I think if you have a woman in your head making you do bad things, then you do," the detective smiled, looking rather amused at the story. He didn't really believe it was real.

"Hi Ham. I just want to talk, ok?" Jessica asked pulling the chair out and sitting down opposite him, the table between them.

"Not that I got no choice or nothin'."

Jessica got out a notebook and a pen, then looked at the detective, telling her with her eyes that he should leave.

"I'll leave you two alone then," he said and slipped out the door. Jessica figured he just moved into the office next door again to watch the proceedings. So much for private conversations, but at least he couldn't directly influence what Ham would tell her.

"Can you tell me what happened? What brought you here?"

Ham looked at her. He looked so tired, so frail. His eyes were red from crying and he played with his fingertips.

"They said I raped some woman."

"They said?"

"I... I didn't do it. It was... it was her. She did it."

"She? Who's she? The woman they say you raped?"

"The woman in my goddamned head, that's who," he said angrily, raising his voice.

"Ok... how did she do it if she's in your head?"

"I dunno... she... she used my body somehow. I was just along for the ride. Sometimes she'd do things while I was blacked out or sumthin'. Other times she let me watch, but I couldn't do nuthin' to stop her. Oh Lord Almighty, I saw her do so many things... so many bad things. But she did 'em... not me. I'd never hurt nobody."

"When did this all start? When did you first notice... her?"

Ham shook his head, obviously thinking about all the events that had happened. "I dunno... a year ago I guess. There was this voice... in my head. It was all sweet like at first. Talking things. Telling me to do things. But I wouldn't do 'em. Then... then I started blacking out like... and... and waking up like in weird places or doing weird... things. It scared the hell outta me."

"Weird things? What kind of weird things?"

Ham hung his head low and sobbed. Jessica felt so very sorry for him and what he was going through. She'd seen people break down like this, many times. Normally she was prepared to handle it. But something about Ham's story made her truly empathize with him.

"She... she made me... do things to myself... and do things to women... I didn't want to. I didn't mean to," he sobbed.

Jessica felt the need to touch him, to hold his hand, to comfort him. She shifted forward in her seat. Her hand slid across the table and the made contact with his fingers and then hand. It felt course in hers and she knew he was a man used to working with his hands day in and day out.

His hand lightly gripped hers as he continued sobbing, his head bowed down.

"Oh, please," he said suddenly, his voice changing to one of defiance and strength and he sat upright looking directly at her. His hands clasped hers firmly. "You're not going to buy this are you?" he asked. "I can't lie. I loved it. I loved every minute with every woman. I loved every delicious lick, every touch... And ummmm" His face contorted in pleasure as if he were in the midst of an orgasm. "I loved every time my dick went into their wet pussies."

Jessica was surprised by the sudden change in behavior. "Ham?" she asked.

"Well... I'm kinda Ham. But, then again, I'm kinda not," he said smiling. It was a cold, calculating smile. One that scared Jessica and she pulled her hands back.

"Aww... I liked holding your hand. It's so soft... so... welcoming," he smiled.

"And you are?" she asked, her heart beating rapidly in fear, disbelief, and fascination.

"My name is Emmanuelle," he said and extended his hand as if to shake hers. "Emmanuelle Brodheim, nice to meet you doctor."

Jessica looked at his hand, but didn't move to shake it. He pulled his hand back after a moment.

"Ham seems to blame you for all of his troubles. Is that true?"

"Troubles? There aren't any troubles, just... fun. I'm just helping him have a little fun in his life. Is that so wrong?" he said, smiling.

"That depends on the kind of fun you're having, I suppose," she answered. "What did you do?"

"Oh, the doctor wants to hear a story," he said giggling. "Well we had a little crush on a teacher at the school. A beautiful, innocent, and yummy young woman." He licked his lips eerily as he described her. "I could tell that he wanted her. His dick grew so hard every time she came by and said hi. An interesting sensation, that. I know you don't know the feeling. But let me tell you that guys get so horny over the simplest of things."

Jessica took some notes as she listened to him... her... speak. It was unnerving to hear such a strong feminine voice come from this broken man.

"He didn't want to do anything about it," she continued. "He was too... shy. But I wanted her... I wanted her my way. So I helped him. I helped him realize just how exciting a fuck she would be." He stopped for a moment until Jessica looked up and met his eyes. "Do you want the sordid details Doctor Flemming or just the Reader's Digest condensed version?"

Jessica sat back. "What ever you want to tell me."

"Mmmm... I went into her body... her deliciously innocent, sweet body. And I corrupted her. I helped her become so very naughty, Doctor Flemming. First I made her masturbate... all the time. She had the most deliciously sensitive pussy. And she'd rub it and rub it for orgasm after orgasm. Every chance she got. I bet her boyfriend got a little excited by her. I even made her play in front of him," he giggled.

"I made her say the most perverted things to boys... to men... and women. Telling them how juicy and ready her pussy was for them. Telling them how much she needed to be fucked. And, oh, they wanted her. I asked Ham to fuck her one day. I begged him to fuck her hard as I touched and stroked his big dick. And when he pushed her back and wouldn't give in, I made him do it. I made him strip off her clothes. I made him hold her down and lick her pussy until it was so wet and juicy. I made him fuck her tight virgin pussy... and ass... again and again... even as she cried for him to stop. Oh she made such a heavenly sound as she moaned for him to stop and then screamed in orgasm."

Jessica was held in rapt fascination. How in the hell was this possible? What in the hell created this personality in his psyche?

"Then I made her love it... I made her beg for more and more... I made her crave his cock. Her pussy squeezed my cock and it was like tight, buttery heaven." He closed his eyes as if remembering the feeling. "It took me a long time to appreciate a man's cock, Doctor Flemming. Especially the feeling of a cock being squeezed by a pussy as it's cumming... or the feeling when it pumps a gallon of cum inside. It's so different than being a woman."

He smiled at her and looked at her as if he wanted her, too. He was looking at her breasts, as if admiring them and wanting to see them. It took a moment before his eyes found hers again.

"Then the police barged in... and ruined the rest of our fun."

Jessica looked down at her notes, trying to find something to give her strength. She'd worked with some pretty messed up patients before, but nothing like this.

"I don't understand something. You say you made him... and you made her. How did you do that?" Jessica asked.

"That's for me to know..." he said, laughing.

"If you're a part of Ham, you couldn't make the girl do anything. Are you saying you're not a part of Ham?"

"Oh, doctor, I am so much bigger than Ham. And I come and go as I please. That's the beauty of being me."

"Where did you come from?" Jessica asked, wondering what in the hell she was dealing with.

"I came from my mother, of course," he laughed. "And then I was set free... free to do as I please."

"What set you free?"

He shook his head. "Do I really care, doctor? I get to live my life any way I please now. I live for my own pleasure."

"Isn't there more to life than just pleasure?"

"You tell me, doctor," he said. "I don't have to worry about confining rules or laws. If I want something or want to do something, I can. No one can stop me. And no one can control me. Isn't that the ultimate freedom? Isn't that the ultimate happiness?"

"You've controlled others... besides Ham and the girl?"

"If you'd only known all the people I've controlled, doctor. I had a lovely waitress get gang-banged by 5 guys. I made her get fucked over and over again... by one, two, and three at a time. Oh God, she felt so full! Then I made her get drenched in cum and thank each one of them personally, kissing the tip of each hard cock. I was both being raped repeatedly and raping her repeatedly." He smiled in satisfaction.

Jessica looked at him in surprise. This just isn't possible. It certainly wasn't multiple personalities.

"Does that shock you?" he asked.

"It bothers me, yes."

"I made a woman rape her sister's husband. Oh, it was fun making her dance for him... sit on his lap and grind into him, feeling his cock get harder and harder. Then making her tie him down and take so much pleasure from him. Over and over... God it felt so good. I rode his face until he was almost drowning in my cum. Then fucked his cock until it was raw. And it was all so much better with his whining and begging to be released. And even better when she came home and found us," he laughed.

"This isn't possible..." Jessica said out loud.

"I could go on and on... if you want to hear more..." he said and then broke into a song.

Time is on my side, yes it is

Time is on my side, yes it is

Now you all were saying that you want to be free

But you'll come runnin' back

You'll come runnin' back

You'll come runnin' back to me, yeah

Suddenly Ham's head slumped forward again and he began sobbing. "Oh God," he whispered. "Just kill me... make it all stop. She's... she's telling me everything she wants to do to you."

Jessica was silent for a moment, just taking it all in. She wasn't sure what to say or do. She wasn't sure what she was going to put in her report to the police department. None of this was possible. None of this made any sense. She looked at the mirrored wall, as if telling anyone there that she was done. In less than a minute, there was a short knock at the door and it opened.

"You all done, doc?" he asked.

Jessica licked her lips as she arranged her notes. Her mouth suddenly felt very dry. "Yeah... I'm... I'm all done." She pushed her chair back and stood. As she walked to the door, she lay a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. "I don't know what I can do for you, Ham. But I'll try," she whispered.

She stood there a moment, momentarily dizzy and confused. She swayed a little as if going to fall down any second.

"You ok doc?" Detective Williams asked, grabbing her upper arm to steady her.

She blinked a second and then felt better. "Yeah. I think I stood up too fast."

He led her out the door and down the hall. "Maybe you should wait for a little while until you feel well enough to drive," he suggested.

"Yeah, I'll do that."

They stopped for a moment at the water cooler and Jessica took a quick drink.

At the front door, Williams held it open for her. "Thanks for the help doc. I'm sure his lawyer will be in touch with you about the report. I'd like a copy as soon as possible too so we can figure out what to do with him here."

"I should have it in a week," she said.

"Good enough," he said. "Drive safe now."

She nodded, turned, and walked towards her car, her thoughts completely on Ham Estridge. Was this a demonic possession of some sort? Was this all just fake? What in the hell did she get herself into?

Her brain felt a little fuzzy as she started up the car and pulled out into the street. Everything that Ham had told her... all those... incidents. Could they be true? She was going to have to do a hell of a lot of research on this one. And now that stupid Rolling Stones song kept playing in her head, over and over.

Time is on my side, yes it is

Time is on my side, yes it is

Her drive home was more on instinct now, as her head became more fuzzy. She just needed to get home and have a nice, hot soak in the bathtub. That and a little wine would help her relax. And hopefully, all the thoughts about what Ham... and Emmanuelle... did would go away. Rape and gang rape was not something she needed to think about all night long.

She blinked for a moment and realized her car was parked... right in front of an adult store.

"What in the hell?" she said, looking around. "How in the hell did I get here? Where ever here is..."

She opened the car door and got out... all the while wondering why she did. She didn't want to get out. She wanted to leave. It felt like she wasn't really controlling her own body. She looked up and down the street and, turning back to the store, smiled. She walked into the store seemingly without a care in the world, all the while she was screaming to herself to get back in the car and go home.

Just inside the door, she scanned the shop for a moment. There was only one other customer there, a middle-aged man, obviously wanting to be left anonymous and alone. And a female clerk behind the counter. She was medium build and a little younger than Jessica herself, heavily tattooed and with multiple ear and facial piercings.

Jessica licked her lips and hummed her approval before turning towards the sex toys.

"I bet you don't have any of these," she whispered to herself. But... Jessica didn't say it. Somehow someone else did. In her own voice.

"What the hell?" she seemed to scream in her own head. Her hands picked through item after item, judging which one to buy. Then she began to sing... softly...

Time is on my side, yes it is

Time is on my side, yes it is

You're searching for good times but just wait and see

You'll come runnin' back

You'll come runnin back

You'll come runnin' back to me

And realization set in. Emmanuelle!

Emmanuelle picked up a large black dildo, that was advertised as very life-like and then a vibrator advertising its powerful, orgasm-inducing vibrations. Then she casually moved to the bondage gear and picked up some handcuffs, rope, and a large ball gag.

"I think this is a good start for the evening, don't you," she heard her own voice giggle. Her hand slid down her body and touched her pussy, stroking it through her dress slacks. "Mmmm... I think you really need this. You'll be thanking me later, doctor" she said.

Holding the items, she moved to the register and set them on the counter.

"Find everything?" the cashier asked.

"Everything but a beautiful pussy to try these with."

The cashier laughed. "I hear that!"

"You look like you could use some fun. Maybe you can come over to my place after your shift? And we can try these out together..."

"Oh my God! Are you fucking kidding me?" Jessica screamed in her head. "You're flirting with a girl and trying to get her to have sex with my body?"

"I don't think my girlfriend would like that too much," the girl said, smiling.

"Bring her, too. I'd enjoy being totally used by you both... I'm sure I can be your dream fuck," Emmanuelle smiled back, licking her lips. She pulled a business card out of Jessica's purse and wrote her address and cell phone number on the back. "Give me a call some time."

The woman looked at it, front and back, and tucked it into her bra-strap. She finished ringing up the purchase and took Jessica's credit card. Then she put the items in a bag and handed it to Emmanuelle.

"Have a nice day," she said, smiling, and Emmanuelle touched her hand briefly.

"I'm sure I'll have a very nice time. Hopefully with company." Emmanuelle turned and walked to the door and back onto the sunlit sidewalk.

Jessica was still screaming in her head. "No company! You goddamed better get the hell out of my body!"

Emmanuelle stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. "I'd say you have no choices here, babe. And if you don't shut the fuck up, I'll hire a whole fuck-ton of lesbians to fuck you all night long with dildoes twice as big as this. And that will be just the start!"

Jessica was stunned with what she knew Emmanuelle could do and stopped talking. She knew Emmanuelle was right. She had full control over her body, just like Ham's. She could make her do anything at any time... just like Ham... and knew she would regret it. She was just going to have to bide her time.

Emmanuelle laughed. "But who knows? I might just do it anyways. I'm feeling frisky!" Then she walked to the car, singing.

Time is on my side, yes it is

Time is on my side, yes it is

'Cause I got the real love, the kind that you need

You'll come runnin' back

You'll come runnin' back

You'll come runnin' back to me, yeah

Time, time, time is on my side, yes it is, I said

Time, time, time is on my side, yes it is, I said

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
566 Followers
12