Time is on My Side Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time, time, time is on my side

She opened the car door and tossed the package onto the passenger seat. After she closed the door, she looked at her reflection in the rear-view mirror. "Oh... what's that? Lovely! A killer body, money, and what's that? A private cabin in the woods? Oooh... and a little brother... and a week of private time together. Oh, we're going to have so much fun!"

"Damn it!" Jessica muttered as she realized Emmanuelle could read her thoughts. She had thought to warn her brother not to come to the cabin this weekend. He was hoping to spend the week with her there, before heading back to school. Now he could become a victim of Emmanuelle.

Emmanuelle was laughing and said softly "Ok, your turn. Let's see if you can have more fun than me."

And suddenly Jessica found she had control again. She was shaking with fear as she started the car, checked the mirror, and pulled out into the street to head home.

"Fuck!" she yelled.

12