All Comments on 'Time + Magic + Love = Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another wonderful effort!

Another great effort!! Can you shear with us when and if Jonos will continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great one!

Ahab, I agree with the previous Anon comment, you've done it again! Keep on writing the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An interesting concept, and one that worked in this instance. I liked the story - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

what about the chance of a follow up with the son picking up where dad left off traveling ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Compared to "Imhapless"

His was an outline to yours. Well done in all areas( story, erotica, suspense,)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Top story

The best I have read in a long while. looking forward to the next.

AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
Wow!!

I may be predjudiced in the liking of this story since at age 64 I am of the Woodstock/Vietnam generation. You really nailed the Woodstock experience.

In my opinion, this is the best story you have written to date.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
An excellent job of handling the dicey scientific & historical aspects of this story !

The author nimbly sidesteps potential plot potholes and doesn't skim nor drag pace in trickey areas . In terms of carnal heat , he chose to go holistic & I would venture to guess acomplished exactly what he wanted.

I personally would have preferred a higher ' nasty quotient' - ahh well. Kudos to Ahabscribe for ambition and Followthru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a comment

I have some favorite writers, and I have to say that this was my all time favorite story on Literotica. Absolutely hands down my favorite. The tears wouldn't stop as it went along. Thank you for enriching not just my day, but my life and way of thinking about things.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Loved the Story

This story is what I hope for when I see it's about a mother-son romance. Poignant, fun, immersive, you name it, The happily-ever-after is heart-warming as well.

I could go on about you could've had Crazy Craig speculate in excruciating detail about stable time loops, tachyons, and other "details" Gregory Benford-style to go with the McGuffin sending John back in time but you said it all in the title what's at work and as far as I'm concerned, it's fantasy and that's just fine.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A fantastic story

It's like taking a trip through the hazy world of sci/fi with a very erotic spin to it.

Very enjoyable story, and the sex was spot on and very erotic.

I like the wackness of him being his own father, thats really kinky.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Great story that cathces a lot of the 60's feel about it...........I wasn't at Woodstock but at the Isle of Wight instead..........I miss a lot of it still just wished I had my experiences from now then........ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

You're going to have a hard time besting that story, but please try, I will enjoy reading your attempts. Thanx for the read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

A very good read indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I Completely enjoyed reading your story! Great work and a great plot.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Keeper

Not many make it into my collection.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
ATTENTION AUTHORS

CHECK OUT THE STORIES PROFILE ON A SITE CALLED SLUTWIVES.COM TO SEE IF YOUR WORKS ARE POSTED WITHOUT PERMISSION.

I SAW MANY NAMES I RECOGNIZED FROM LIT.COM

i HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED LAURA AND MANU TO LET THEM KNOW. iF YOU FIND YOUR WORKS LET THEM KNOW TOO.

PTBzzzz

Please list this on other comments to make sure everyone is notified

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 12 years ago
Wonderful

A truly wonderful read. Well thought out and completely enjoyable. Loved the music tie in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved it.

Keep it up

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Wonderful...

I have never been disappointed with one of you fantastic stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!

AWESOME!!!

KAIJFKAIJFover 12 years ago
My Favorite Stuff

I have always loved time travel stories since I was 9. I've loved incest since I was 14... (which was a long time ago) Combining the two so skillfully was a remarkable treat! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great imagination

and a story told even better than you usually do. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As a fellow Heinlein reader,

I am gratified to find myself not alone in loving part of the that story line. Love almost every thing he wrote. Always enjoy your stories, too, but in a totally different manner. Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
You have

Done it again,

Thanks for the time travel.

Great read

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
forever Ahab....

done a good job again ahab. you r really something, something defferent. and must be the emperor of mother son incest. but if you describe more about mothers nudity and her bare ass and give some anal sex it would be more hot.

hope in new year you should give us more erotic more anal hot mom son story.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 12 years ago

Ahabscribe you did it again, beautiful story!

I enjoyed it very much. Time+Magic+Love=Great Story :-)

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
very interesting premise, the Time Traveller...

...mixed in with a hot incestual angle. And the conundrum: who existed first, the father/progenitor or the son/progeny ? Was he born only to be be his own originator? And the time machine and following experiment creating the loop crucial to his very existence. The emotional intensity of the characters was hearthwarming.

Nice twist, there, Mr A.

joep01joep01about 12 years ago
Another great work!

You did yourself proud as usual Ahab. Thanks.

joep01joep01about 12 years ago
Interesting example of a quantum paradox

How can the man impregnate his mother with himself if he has not been born yet? Hmmm....

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I've read alot of stories on this site, but i have to say this is the best (in my opinion) it actually induced more than just arousal (and it certainly did that), but sorrow, as well as joy! A magnificent piece if I do say so myself, absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

The story was well detailed and covered the feelings expressed by the characters very well. I thought the story quite romantic and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a ride! You tied science fiction to erotica together beautifully. This could be a movie, an MA movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolute garbage.

This "writer" is obviously 'empty' and trying to grasp straws. It just come up as a disconnected Montague of unrelated sentences. "1" !

olddudolddudalmost 11 years ago
=)

You know what would be a fun sequel is if they had a son and he when back in time and had sex with his grandmother and got her pregnant then he'd be his mothers dad. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So wonderful

Hi, I just had to say that this was such a great story. Not only was it creative, well written, and arousing, but as I read it, I could feel something really... special about it. Not sure how to explain it, but it's really excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time travel !

I've been a fan of time travel for thirty years now , reading stories or watching any programs & movie's that featured it as it's plot . This story is so good that all time travel stories should use it as a template to base their stories on . The only drawback is this story , is that it's complete and doesn't need additional chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best story on literotica

I telling myself that u should make this into a book and if it became a movie i would make sure i would watch it it made me cry through the whole story i love it and who ever hates this story they can cram-it up their ass u got talent! besides this is not just some incest story where u jack off to. perfect job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting.

I'd wondered if there were any stories with this premise on here, and there's less than I really expected. Yeah, there's some typos and stuff in this story, and biologically it doesn't make a bit of sense, but it's still a pretty well written story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am loving it carnal

like i said before this story makes me laugh every time i read it and the people who don't like it they can shove it! i wish it had not ended great job!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An Interesting Scenario

Going back in time to meet your mother and then impregnating her with you. An interesting situation to say the least. If you do, you remain in existiance. If you do not, poof, you are gone from existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story.

I liked it even though it's an impossibility. A future person can possibly travel to the past and impregnate a woman. But you can father yourself. Your genetic material has to originally come from somewhere else.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
SOMETHING!

looks like the inspiration of back to the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Longer Version

Can you write a longer version(5 or more chapters) of this story?

Deshune01Deshune01over 6 years ago
I still love it

It's been years since I read this story I came back today an reread it An still love it

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I'm glad I took the time to come back

to read this again.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Also Similar to Heinlein's "By His Bootstraps"

Although I agree that the plot has some similarity of the plot to "Time Enough for Love," the Heinlein work that I thought of when I first read this was "By His Bootstraps". In a way, I think this has elements of both.

Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The love is real

Thanks for having love included with all the fun.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
captivating

really good story keep it up

lbentonlbentonover 4 years ago
Fabulous love story

Definetly one of the best love story's I have read in a long time

Budson1962Budson1962almost 4 years ago
Awesome story

Even after reading it a second time, still enjoyed this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a fking awesome story. You managed ton capture the romance without the incest ick factor with a time treavel paradox. Brilliant. I wish you wrote more

JupyterJupyterabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story. It weaves two of my favorite topics together. One tiny suggestion - I don't think anyone used the term dude in 1969 unless you were from the American West and were talking about a greenhorn. Perhaps Billy was also a time traveler.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A beautifully written story, and a lot of fun too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was beautifully amazing

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

Not often I might cry and laugh about a single story. Thanks!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What an amazing love story, the love that bound these two was endless. Story was well written and had great character development, just loved the ending a great happily ever after. Well done 5++ stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Top tier story

I wonder if Ahabscribe will ever return to writing these...

SoapoperakinkSoapoperakinkabout 2 years ago

One of my all time favourites. Thank you ahab.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Who was Melanie?

LechemanLecheman12 months ago

Liked that one!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Well written, beautifully constructed mutually consensual incestuous love story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A nice silly bit of time travel nonsense fantasy. I'll read any M/S love tale that avoids calling women nasty insulting sex names and jumps into anal sex like it's brushing teeth at bedtime.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story was fucking great, man! Easily among one of the best stories I've read on this site, with how much emotion it holds and how romantic and 'magical' it feels. Thanks for writing this story, I truly loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous