Time Never Stands Still

Story Info
Friendship means standing up.
2.1k words
3.92
8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been married for just over ten years and I felt I was the luckiest man ever born to have her. Sara is maybe the most beautiful female I have ever seen. Top to bottom. Literally she is as pretty as it gets, but maybe what really makes it so true is that she is also so real about everything. The statement she is really a very nice person fits her. I love my wife with all my heart.

That said I am a realist about everything. I have known since before we were married that I love to see my wife with other men and she knows it. Nothing has ever happened out of the pretty much innocent area. But she likes to tease and I have encouraged it several times.

Back to the very beginning when were first began dating I was head over heels in love with Sara and she was with someone. She had a steady boyfriend. In fact she was engaged to be married. We were just friends and talked every day a lot. Her marriage was looming near and I knew I had to make a move or loose her to her husband to be.

I knew far more about Sara than a friend should know. She had been a virgin when she began to date Brian. They were seniors in college. She was maybe the only 21 year old virgin in college at that time. Brian was a year older and swept her off her feet. In two months he'd ask her to marry him and she has said yes.

As they continued to date and a few weeks after she had given her virginity to him. He began to show her a very kinky side she had not seen before. He told her she was not given a fair chance to know about sex that she needed. He told her he wanted his wife to know a lot more about sex than she did. In fact he openly told her he desired her to have the experience of sex with several other men before they were married.

Now Sara was shocked by this. She had waited til she was 21 to give herself to the man she loved and then found he didn't want a wife with no experience sexually. But Brian explained slowly and calmly to her how important it was to him.

Sara tried to make him understand how important it had been for her to be her husband pure wife. But it just wasn't what her wanted. She felt she might have made a mistake in giving him her virginity, but she knew she loved him and wanted to please him.

I need to say the very first time I saw Sara to fall in love with my wife she was completely naked on stage at a little strip joint just off campus. It was on an amateur night and the first time Brian talked her into dancing. He wanted to show her how sexy she could be and that every guy there wanted to fuck her.

Sara told me as her friend it worked. She did feel that sexy and loved being nude in front of all the guys. She did want fucked afterwards but only wanted Brian to do it. Sara and I had a class together and as we left it the next day I told her how fantastic she had looked the night before.

"You were there and saw me?"

"Yes, Sara I have never seen a woman who look more perfect and beautiful on stage."

I smiled and walked on out and down the hall. I then heard her calling my name. I had no idea she even knew it.

"Dave wait, you really mean that?"

"Of course Sara you were beautiful."

She smiled and blushed.

"Did it make you want to fuck me?"

I laughed and grinned at her.

"Sara I would have had to have been dead and in the ground three weeks for you to have not made me want you, YES it did very much."

"Would you like to have lunch with me?"

And that was the beginning of our friendship. We began to have lunch every day. And we talked. Brian encouraged our friendship as he hoped I would become one of her lovers. Time was moving by much faster than I wanted. Their marriage was less that two months away. She ask me at lunch a week or so later if I wanted to see her dance again?

I told her I would love to. But only if she was comfortable if I was there? She told me she wanted me to come. A few nights later I was at a table with some friends when she came out and danced. My heart was lost even more as I watched her. As she finished she came off stage and kissed several guys on her way to my table and as they openly fondled her beautiful breasts she openly let them. She got to our table and kissed my friend who was first in line before me. and he fondled her breasts. She slipped by him and her lips found mine and then our tongs met in the love war. She hugged me tight and whispered in my ear.

"Dave touch me I want you to."

My hand went to her breast and I touched her for the first time she was more than I even hoped for. She kissed me again long and hard. Then whispered again.

"Brian wants me to let you fuck me. Will you?"

I looked into her eyes.

"I will Sara, but only if you promise to give me the chance to win your love. I want you as my wife."

She looked into my eyes several seconds and nodded.

"I promise."

We had lunch every day the next week and as Friday neared she said.

"I am to dance again tomorrow night. I would like it if you didn't come. Brian has set me up with a friend for the weekend and I am to go home with him after I dance."

I just nodded and smiled. It is what real friends do. I stayed away even as hard as it was. But friends of mine went and they said she looked for me. She did leave with a guy who is a known player.

We had lunch on Monday and she was shy and seemed flushed. I finally ask her if she gave Brian what he wanted and if she was now more of an experienced woman. She finally looked up at me.

"Yes I am now a two man woman, in fact over the weekend I was naked for him all weekend and we made love seven times."

"And that was what Brian wanted?"

"Yes he was very pleased. He only wants me to be with a couple more lovers before our wedding."

The time was going so quickly and I felt so helpless. As the time move to the last week before her wedding she told me again she was to dance again and would like it if I stayed away again. Brian had planned another meeting and a few days after with him before their wedding. I felt my heart skip a beat. So I wasn't to get my chance?

"Dave you are to be with me the night before the wedding."

That Friday came and went and then it came to the night before her wedding and a knock on my door. I opened it and Sara walked in.

"Ok we need to talk. I promised you to give you your chance to win me. But there are things you need to know. First, My lover over this past weekend was a colored man. In fact he is a pimp down town. And he wants me. I had the best sex I could ever imagine it can be. I am to call him tonight and simply tell him yes or no. And I am sure I am PG. And not even sure if it is Brian's baby. If you still want me say so and I will be naked now."

I simply said yes. We then spent the most wonderful night of my life in bed with the woman I loved. She dialed a number and said NO and hung up. We were still in bed that morning when she was to be in church. And two weeks later we were married in a simple church in a simple gathering of family and friends.

As I said Sara and I have been married for over ten years. You now know I am her 4th lover. And one of the others was a black pimp. A pimp who wanted her. A pimp she has been friends with for over ten years and I still encourage her to stay in contact with. Each time they talk he asks her to come work for him. She has lunch with him once a month.

We have three beautiful daughter. Our oldest is soon to be eleven. And yes she came from another man. But she is all mine. Our second is nine and our third is six. I love my family more than I do my own life.

Sara has has lunch with Jerome every month for over ten years now, soon to be eleven. The first ten years they have been just friends. About six months ago Sara was headed out for her lunch with him and she casually told me Jerome was curious about her body. What the three daughter had done to it.

"So do you want him to see you?"

"Would it upset you if he does?"

"Not if it is what you want?"

She went to lunch. She went at about noon and she got home after ten pm.

"So are you upset?"

"No of coarse not you are my wife and I trust you. And what does Jerome think of your body?"

She smiled.

"He wants it in his bed. And he says I can still be in his stable."

"Would you like to be in his bed?"

"I am not sure? Maybe, Yes."

"Have you been naked for him?"

"Yes, I was."

"For a few minutes?"

"No!"

"For a while?"

"He owns a club over there. He ask me to dance for him there."

"And you did? How many set did you dance?"

"Four."

"Fully nude sets?"

"Yes fully nude."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No, I loved it."

"Did he try to hire you?"

"Yes, full time. But you know what comes with it?"

"Ya we do. So if he tried to hire you it means you went out in the crowd naked."

"Yes I did."

"For how long?"

"I had to do it for 20 minutes."

"Full hands on?"

"Yep full hands on."

Sara had lunch with Jerome the next two months and yes she was later each time. And I ask how she felt each time when she got home. She had danced each time and enjoyed it lots. Two months ago she was going to have lunch with him and she ask if we could talk before she went.

"Jerome will ask me today again if I will come to work for him."

"Yes I know he will and what are you going to tell him?"

"I am still not sure?"

"Do you plan to dance again today?"

"If he asks me I will."

"You know he will ask you."

"Yes I know he will. And I know he will ask me to give private lap dances in the back room."

"And are you thinking about doing it?"

"Yes, I think maybe I am."

"So if you do you won't be home tonight?"

"No, I won't. I will have become his whore."

"Sara, Do you think you want to become his whore?"

"Yes, I think maybe I do?"

Sara went to lunch with Jerome and the day passed slowly. I put the girls to bed at 9"30pm. And I sat down to relax about 10pm. I knew Sara planned to dance again and figured her last set was around now so if she only danced she would be home by around midnight.

Midnight came and went. One came and went. Two came and I knew Sara was doing private lap dances. Three came and I knew Sara was in Jerome's bed becoming his whore and she would be home when he let her.

It was three days later when Sara came home. I looked at her when she finally did come home. It was a Tuesday night.

"How long did he give you?"

"Until Saturday morning."

"You have to dance Saturday at his club?"

"Yes I do."

"So my wife has finally become his whore?"

"Yes I have finally given in to his desires."

"You agreed to do the lap dances?"

"Yes, and I loved it."