Time Never Waits Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about that a bit. "You know, you are one scary motherfucker. No pun intended. But like I said, I'm in this all the way. Changing the subject. Whst if I wanted you to fuck me? Would you?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Why not?"

"You see the shit going on when I stop because I've got a million and one things going on. I need you focused on results, not your twat."

"Fair enough. So what's next?"

"I need you to hire a security team. Full time. We're going to be dealing with dome sketchy people that can cause us no small amount of trouble. I want you to have a personal body guard when you're away from here. When people find out how close you are to me, that can make you a target real quick."

"Ok, I'll get on that right now. A team?"

"Yes. At least nine men. Three for each eight hour shift. Military background. No law enforcement, period."

"Why no cops?"

"I don't trust them. Not even a little bit. They are never to be allowed on this property unless I authorize it. No exceptions."

"Ok, I'm on it." She got up.

"Wait. Sit back down a minute. Did you get with Margie on the land buys yet?"

"No, I told her what you wanted. She'll be out later. She has meetings today."

"Ok. I want a company to come out here and look my lake over. Do a shock census, water testing. The whole bit. I also want them to make it bigger. At least 500 acres. Preferably 1000 or so, but we'll see what they come up with. Next. Find me another bank. I'll need more capital than Dave can safely supply. We should be hearing from our little buddy on the permits any time. If we don't, we'll go over there and I'll deal with it."

"That it?"

"Yep."

"Ok. I'm on it."

Now, I thought. To put out the other goddamned fires.I got up and went in and found my grandmother and Ruth. I found my mother instead.

"Any word from grandma Pat?"

"Yes, she should be on her way out now."

"Good. I'll save it for her."

"Save what?"

"I came in to fuck gram's and Ruth. I'll take care of that later."

"Thank god. My mother is about to drive me bat shit crazy. I swear I've never seen a female in heat this bad. I keep telling her that you have all this shit going on, but she's convinced you..."

There was a knock at the door followed by Consuela sticking her head in. She looked at mother, "You have a visitor."

I told her we'd be right out.

"That must be Patty." Mother said, "Your new fuck toy."

We walked to the formal living room. It was furnished with heavy, hand carved pieces upholstered in leather.

Grandma Pat was sitting on a huge sofa. She was wearing about what I expected. A loose tie dyed T shirt, faded bell bottom jeans, a faded scarf on her age lined face. She wore no makeup. Her feet were clad in leather sandals.

She stood up when we approached. Her face taking on a smile that stopped short of her eyes. My eyes predictably went to her tits. They were long. Coming from about halfway down her chest. Narrow, then ending in two pendulous orbs the size of cantaloupes about even with her belly button. Her long graying strawberry blonde hair braided.

She came to me, arms out, tits swinging with every step. "Ah, my favorite grandson."

She hugged me. Her tits mashing against me, causing my cock to harden instantly. I pressed my raging hard on against her rounded pussy mound. She looked up at me, then down to my crotch. She looked back up at me, the age lines on her face deepening. I just smiled at her and sent the collection of controlling thoughts straight into her eyes. She was now my property. She would be fully aware of everything, her own thoughts, feelings and emotions. She just couldn't deny me the use of her body.

"Grandma Pat, just the piece of ass I was hoping to see."

"Piece of ass!? Have you lost your mind?"

"No,"I said matter of factly, "but you have. Come on back to the bedroom with me and we can get the first fuck out of the way."

"I'll do no such thing! I came here to collect some money due your father. You can give it to me and I'll be away from here. I never liked either one of you and it'll be good riddance. I don't blame him for leaving. Just a bunch trash."

" You done?" She just looked at me. "Good. First, there is no money. I just told you that to get you here. Second. Yes, you will spread your legs for me. I've been fantasizing about fucking you for a long time. I don't have a lot of time to waste on you, so we'll make this quick. If you do a really good job, I'll let you go today with a nice cash bonus. If you don't please me, then I'll keep you around as a fuck doll until I get bored with you."

"Here we are. Now strip and let me have a look at my new whore.

She complied with hate filled tears streaming down her cheeks. Seeing those tits naked for the first time caused my raging cock to get even harder.

"Spin around for me. Shake those tits. Now bend over facing me. Excellent. Now turn around and bend over. Spread your ass cheeks, show me your ass hole.

"You ever been ass fucked?"

She shook her head.

"No? Good. I get to pop that cherry. Now on your hands and knees and crawl over here."

She assumed the position. Her tits almost touching the floor. She crawled, her tits swaying and jiggling.

" Now, undress me."

She began the task, her hands shaking. When she pulled my jeans down letting me angrily swollen cock swing free, it sprung out, slapping her in the face, leaving a trail of precum dripping down over her lips. She jerked back, her tongue instinctively sliding across her lips without thinking. It picked up my precum. This caused her to pause and lick her lips again. Her eyes taking on a different light, searching my face. She was rolling her tongue in her mouth, seeming to savor the taste of my precum.

She shifted he gaze to my cock and grabbed it. She put her tongue on my piss hole and lapped at the thick, sticky, sweet fluid. She opened her mouth wide and took the head and first few inches into her mouth. I sent her orders to resist the gag reflex and grabbed her pony tail and started ramming my cock into her throat. After my balls slapped her chin, I was satisfied with that. I jerked my cock out of her mouth.

"Ok, on the bed. Get those legs spread."

When she was positioned to receive me, I mounted her.

"Guide my cock into your cunt."

She had tears in her eyes again. Having lost whatever moment she had earlier. I looked down at her tits hanging off her rib cage, resting on the mattress. Her hand reached down and slid my jerking cock to her pussy opening.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She whined.

I just looked down into her face, enjoying the feel of her body beneath me."You remember all the times we visited you and the way you treated me? Always telling me that your son was too good for my mother and I? Telling me I was a mistake that should of never happened. That my father should have forced mom to have an abortion. Then when he ran out on us, leaving us broke. Simply fucked. Mom working two jobs just to keep us alive. Did you offer to help? No. When mom called you asking for a loan to help pay the light bill and you told her not to call her begging anymore. They turned our electric off for almost three weeks. But I got out and started mowing grass and doing everything I could to help. We finally got caught up. You fucked us over and supported him for leaving us. I got to watch my mother cry tears of desperation every night. Now, you want mercy? Well, bitch, here it is."

I rammed my cock into her unprepared cunt. Driving into her until my balls slapped against her puckered ass hole, the swollen head of my cock slamming into her cervix. She screamed in pain as I started fucking her with long powerful strokes. Each one harder the one before. Her tortured vagina tight, gripping my cock with unrelenting pressure. I felt her cunt start to react. Spilling out wetness as the walls yielded to my hammering thrusts.

Her tortured breathing soon turning to whimpering gasps as her body betrayed her. Her pussy was now free flowing wetness, lubricating my merciless fucking. She started wiggling her ass, thrusting her pelvis up onto my cock. Her heels drumming into my hips. Fingernails digging into my back.

I felt her whole body tense up and she screamed loudly as her cunt sprayed its juices out around my cock. She was squirting steadily now. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me as she succumbed to my tortuous fuck. She slid her hand behind my head pulling my lips to hers. She kissed me hungrily. Her tongue fucking into my mouth.

I felt it coming on quickly now. I was tempted to flip her over and ram my cock into her ass. But, I decided this first time, I would own her pussy. I started cumming in powerful, lust driven spurts deep inside her. This set off a new orgasm that tore through her body.She began jerking wildly as the sensation ripped through her. I collapsed on her. Spent.

I rolled over. "Get down there and clean up my cock."

Her pussy squelching and spitting sperm, she crawled down and greedily lapped our spend from my deflating cock. When she was finished, she rolled over, still shaking.

"Ok. You can leave now." I said.

"So that's it? Just pump me full of your sperm then kick me out?"

"Well, what do you expect?"

"I don't know, something other than that. I've never been fucked like that before."

"Well, if you want another fuck. Make an appointment. I'll give you the chance to earn it. It's like you toldme so many times before, there isn't anything free in this world."

"Ok, I admit, I was wrong. Must you continue to punish me forever? I'll be a good lover for you, I promise."

"I've got plenty of lovers. Why do i need you? Just a little bit ago,you hated me. You swore you'd never let me fuck you."

"Well, I'm not sure what happened during this, but something inside me has changed. I don't really know why it has so suddenly, but I now understand one fact very clearly. I just realized I'm in love with you. I want to give myself over to you completely. I'll do the things nobody else will do. I'm sure you secretly have things you want a woman to do, but they just refuse to. All you have to do is tell me, and I'll please you in every way."

I nodded. There it was again.This sudden change. I first saw it when she tasted my precum. Does it have something in it helping to bring about these sudden changes. I think another trip to the doctor to get it tested was called for.

I looked at her, pointing to my mother. "You have to go through her to get to me. If she decides to let you come back. Bring your daughters with you. I think they probably need a good fucking, too. Bring those tits over here and let me play with them before you go."

I pinched her big nipples, rolling them around in my fingers. Then mauled her big, soft orbs briefly. I shoved a couple of fingers up inside her, then held my cum coated digits to her lips. She opened her mouth and greedily sucked my sperm off them. This was getting more interesting by the moment. Definitely not working out to be the punishment I intended. The old bitch actually wound up enjoying it. But enough of this. I've played around long enough and got shit to do.

I put shorts and T shirt on. Then stopped by the office to check on Sharon. She was on the phone. I nodded and went to my desk and looked around. The movers still haven't started clearing shit out. I figured it was Angela and mom holding them up. I was headed back out when Sharon started snapping her fingers to get my attention. I walked to her desk and waited.

"Ok. Thank you. I'll tell him immediately." She hung up. "That was Dave. He said the twenty seven is in your account."

"Excellent. You seen that stock guy around?"

"He was in a little bit ago to use the phone. Said he would be out at the stables looking at the horses."

"Go find him, please, and have him come to the pool, please."

"Ok."

She hesitated.

"Yes?"

"I heard screaming earlier. Is everything ok?"

"Oh, yeah. Everything's fine. Just had to settle an old debt. She's fine. I never pegged her a screamer though."

She nodded nervously, then took off.

I went to the vault and retrieved the stocks and his pistol. Went to my desk and wrote out a receipt for the stocks. Then headed out. I motioned to Juany for a fresh drink. Then sat down. She brought my drink and I downed half of it. I needed to slow my thinking a little.

Permits. What the fuck was going on there? I called Sabrina's mobile phone. No answer. I called Mark. Again, no answer. What the fuck. This shit is getting out of control. Maybe Sabrina was in her room.

"Juany, go see if Sabrina's in her room."

Sharon came with the stock guy. I motioned for them to sit. They sat down. I slid the receipt over.

"Sign that." He did and slid it back. "Let me see your driver's license."

He got it out and handed it to me. I compared the signatures. Slid the phone over.

"Call your boss."

He dialed the number. I took the phone from him.

"Travis Miller. I'm giving him the stocks right now. Here he is."

I handed him the phone, put his license and pistol on the folder and slid them over. He checked the shares. "Got them. I'm on my way."

He stood up. Holstering his weapon. Tucked his license away. Picked up the folder. Nodded and left. Nice and clean.

Sharon came back with Sabrina.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, locate Mark."

"He's on the job site. They started breaking ground today. That idiot delivered the permits there. He's too scared to come back here."

"From now on, I need updates when anything changes and where everyone is at."

"I was going to tell you earlier, but you were kinda busy making your grandmother scream."

"How about I make you scream next?"

"Noooo. I'm good. Oh yeah, the boyfriend's gone. Took my car, my money, and split."

I turned to Sabrina, "Take her to buy a car. Then to the bank and have Patricia set her up an expense account. Then buy two blowjobs and bring me one back."

"Oh you're funny. I got a security team rolling this way. Nine men for three man shifts, four men for gate duty, plus the team supervisor that will serve as your personal body guard."

"Gate duty?"

"Yeah, I'm having Mark send the crew back to build a guard house at the main gate. We need access control around here. What else... Oh yeah, that nanny for Alicia's here. I ran a background on her. She's here on a green card, but it expired a couple years ago. Other than that, no arrests. Previous employers are happy. But, she reminds me of a fucking catholic nun. Not in a Jesus loves you kinda way, either. One of the guys out at the barn made a comment at her. She picked up a riding crop and set into him with it. I doubt he'll be sharing anymore insight whereas her tits are concerned in the future."

"What'd he say to her?"

"That the milking stalls are in the next barn over. Go there and he'll come milk her later. She is a well endowed female."

I laughed at that. "Well, you live and learn, right?"

She chuckled, "Indeed we do, boss."

"So, you women are happy with her?"

"Yeah, no complaints."

"Assign her a body guard when she's out with Aicia."

"Ok.What about her quarters?"

"Can she bunk with you?"

She just stared at me like she would at a villiage idiot.

"I guess that's a hard no. Ok, how many bedrooms we have left?"

"This place has ten, plus yours and Angela's, making eleven. Out of the ten, me, Sharon, Alicia, your mother, grandmother, and Ruth are assigned one. Leaving three. But, Ruth has been sleeping with your grandmother lately, so, i guess four."

"Well put her in one of those, then. What about the security contingent?"

"I ordered some employee housing trailer things. They're self contained and shit. They'll do until you figure out what to do with them."

"They know about them?"

"Yep, they'll be fine for a while. I think some of them will commute. I'll sort it out."

"Ok, good work. Yeah, one last thing. Sharon's boyfriend. I don't want him back here."

She nodded and took off.

I picked up my drink, drained it and jumped in the pool. Angela came out with mom, gram's and Ruth in tow. They all had swimsuits on. Jumping in, gram's and Ruth came over, taking turns kissing me.

"About time we get some time with you!"

I noticed Ruth had her teeth. "They fit good?"

"Yep, like a glove." She took them out, went under water and sucked my cock into her mouth. Massaging it with her gums.

"Jesus, that feels out of this fucking world!"

She popped back up, smiling. "How was that?"

"Honey, if I didn't have to get out and piss, we'd be in the shallow end with you still doing that."

She dragged me to shallower water, got on her knees and pulled my cock back out. Running her mouth down on it, she pulled off, looking up at me.

"Don't let it out faster than I can swallow it."

"What are you doing, Ruth?"

"I'm going to swallow your pee. Ever since your mother told me about Dottie doing it, I decided I'm not going to let her best me in pleasuring you. So, you just let me have it. But I want to swallow it all, so pinch it off when you fill my mouth up and let me swallow before letting more go. I'm wanting to deep throat it if I can, and you can just piss straight down my throat."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"If I didn't want to, I wouldn't be here on my knees giving you instructions like you were back in my 6th grade class again. Now shut the fuck up and give Mrs Blankenship all your pee pee, young man."

"Yes m'am."

Then I did. I instructed her to ignore her gag reflex and slid my semi hard cock into her throat and started pissing. She gagged a couple of times, but hung in there until my bladder was emptied. She pulled off, gasping for air. When she got her breath back, Mom asked her,

"Well, how was it?"

"Not bad. Not near as bad as I thought it could be. I'm doing this again. Any time you have to piss, you call on me, I'll take care of it for you."

Grandma spoke up then."I guess I'll have to do it, too. I reckon I ain't letting you and Dottie show me up."

Mom spoke up, "I'm carrying his baby. I'm not feeding it piss. After it's born, however, you can count me in. I remember the morning he put Dottie on her knees and face fucked her, she swallowed his cum, then his piss. I got so fucking wet I thought I was gonna cum just watching it."

"Well, ladies, I've got work to do, so, if you'll excuse me?"

Gram's told me, "Look, sonny boy, I want me some of that pecker soon. You've been awful stingy with it around me lately. What, your old grandmother ain't good enough to fuck anymore?"

I waded over to her, cupped her saggy tit in my hand and kissed her. "Nothing's stopping you from coming to me to get it, is there? I always got to be the one starting it. The same goes for the rest of you. If you want my cock, just come tell me. Y'all always come first before any other women. Angela already knows that, I'm surprised y'all don't"

"I love y'all. Now I got to go earn y'all a living." I got out and towled off.

"Juany! A glass of tea, please m'am."

Then I sat there pouting about not having internet and cell phone service. I guess I'll just have to build my own. My operation was moving forward and expanding. I need better transportation. I got the phone book and called a paving company. The ranch had a grass runway for prop planes. I figured it was time to add a Gulfstream to the stable. I gave him the rundown on my plans and told him to make me an appointment for him to come out. He asked if I had time today. I told him I did. Gave him directions and he said for a job this lucrative he'd come straight out.

I called Dave. "How's it hanging?"

"Aw you know, wide and low, my friend. What can I do for you?"

"I need a Gulfstream three. Who do I contact?"

"Oh? No shit? Well, my friend, you're in luck. The bank just repo'd one. Brand new. Guy just took delivery of it three, four months ago. Got his ass indicted for some tax bullshit. His accountant fucked up. He's taking the rap for it. They are bankrupting him. He gave it to us and ate the loss. Tough break, too. He's a good guy, just hates the government fucking around in everybodies business. Anyway, we're trying to move it quick."