Time Never Waits Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take it. Write it up and get it in my LLC inventory. Have that guy call me. No, better yet, bring him out. I want to talk to him."

"Angela!"

She came and sat down. "We have another doctor appointment in the morning."

"For what?"

"I want to get some tests done on my precum. I think there's something wrong with it."

She looked at me like a dog yhat just heard a high pitched sound. "Ok, what time?"

"Eight."

She nodded, "What are we doing for supper?"

"Hell, I don't know. I haven't thought about it."

Consuela came out." We decided to go to Cozumel."

I nodded. "How about in two weeks? I gotta find someone to fill in for y'all. Go let Sabrina know. She'll take care of it."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, you need to get back to fucking us again. This bullshit is getting old quick."

"Ok, let me think about it." I looked at Angela, "I'm gonna have a fucking mutiny to deal with if I don't start fucking these women around here. Bunch of goddamned cows in heat."

"Well, start fucking them."

"You're the one told me I was fucking too much, and drinking, too."

"Well, maybe I was wrong."

Sara brought the pavement contractor in.

"Mike Jones."

"Travis Miller. Come on, I'll show what we got."

We got in my truck and headed out to the pasture adjoining the property containing the home. The grass runway is 2,500 feet. I want it atleast a mile with a taxi area behind the house and a slab for a Gulfstream III hangar.

We got back to the house and to my table.

"So, what's your budget?"

"How much for the concrete and tarmac?"

"Well, we need a couple of feet of reinforced concrete under a good bed of blacktop. Then I'd go atleast a foot with the hangar to be safe. You could get by with less, but this is already an expensive job. It don't pay to skimp on material. Just causes a lot of rework and hard feelings."

"I agree."

"What's your time line?"

"How fast can you get a crew out here?"

"I can start tomorrow if you want. I just need a deposit for initial expenses."

I called Sharon. "Bring my checkbook out."

She hurried out with it.

"How much you need?"

"Oh, an even hundred will get me started."

I looked at her. She wrote the check. $100,000. Leaving the Pay To space blank. She tore it out and handed it to me. I signed it, slid i over to him. He filled out the blank, stood up, held out his hand.

"Mr Miller, I look forward to providing you with a top quality product. I'll see you in the morning, sir."

Ok, another one down. My phone rang. It was the security team supervisor. They were rolling through the gate. I sipped my tea. Looking around. I was on track to realize my goals. It'll be nice to have a Research and Development program all my own with a solid corporate front backing it. What I knew on an intimate level about technological advancements that took place between now and 2022 will serve me well. I have a juge head start on the systems.I'll be starting out with 21st Century technology my company builds here in 1980. Nobody even suspects the level I'm at.

When main line corporate America catches up to where I'm at now forty years down the road, I'll be rolling along forty years ahead of that. I'm building underground bunkers to house my labs in powered primarily with solar power. My labs in the Panhandle will be underground as well. I'll choose my teams carefully. Then order them to be unable to reveal what we're doing.

I thought of companies in coming on line 10 to 15 years from now. Amazon, Sony, Apple, Google, Yahoo, Pay Pal, You Tube, Microsoft.

I have plans concerning that issue that I'll address with my communication company. Who said I had to wait? I'll just start them myself.

Consuela brought in the team. A serious group of professionals. We shook hands around. Then I sat down with the supervisor. Gerald 'Slim' Hopkins. 20 years in the Army. Started out with a Ranger tab. Four years with the 75th, he put in his packet for SFAS. 12 years with special forces. Got the nod for DELTA selection. Finished out with them.

"Mr Miller, Sabrina has filled me in on your program. I'd like to think we are satisfactory in your eyes. We're a new company. I've selected each of these men carefully. So, if you need time to think it over, I understand."

I studied him carefully. Letting my instincts flow unabated. Nothing about this man gave me pause.

"No, Mr Hopkins. I'd like to welcome you and your team here."

"Outstanding. I'll take the time now to go over any house rules or requirements."

"First, my name is Travis. I guess as far as anything else is concerned, I'd rather not have any fraternization. I don't need people focusing on their junk. The kitchen's always open. Help yourselves. No personal visitors in the house without prior authorization. If authorized, they are never to be left unattended. I'll need you to help me design a security camera system and security control center. Cost is of no consequence. No illegal activity, shit like that. Absolutely no law enforcement of any nature is to be allowed in any building without a proper search warrant. If you need to detain someone pursuant to arrest, they are to be surrendered outside of the curtilage. I don't trust them. In any fashion. So, nothing will be tolerated that will draw attention."

"Ok, that's all easy enough. You pretty much quoted my employee policy manual. As far as law enforcement is concerned, may I ask what caused your feelings toward them?"

"Like I said, I simply don't trust them. Any of them. I'm sure there are some that are good people, but I have yet to develop a system to determine the difference. I'm seeing political trends that is bringing about the militarization of police officers. They are not soldiers in any shape, form, or fashion. They are allowed to lie. Finally, the government is working overtime to place them above the law. I find that unacceptable."

He nodded. "I've seen that trend, as well. So, I'll get started on our plan and get with you on it. I understand I'm to be assigned to you personally?"

"According to Sabrina, yes."

"I take it she's important to you?"

"Absolutely. If she say's it, it's essentially the same as as me saying it."

"Juany!"

She hurried over. "Who's relieving you tonight?"

"Conseula"

"Ok, go round everybody up and bring them here."

I looked at Gerald, "You want something to drink? The bar's open."

He shrugged, "I'll take a beer, whatever's cold."

I looked at the others. "Them?"

"If you don't mind, I'm sure they'd enjoy something."

I got up and went to the bar and rang the bell. Everybody looked at me.

"Gentlemen, you're late for happy hour!"

They lined up. I pointed to the bar, "Help yourselves."

I'm prone to throwing off the cuff parties, so the women added a couple of large refrigerators behind the bar and keep a half dozen cases of beer cold.

They all smiled as they armed themselves with cold beers. The women all showed up.

"Mr Hopkins, this is my mother, Linda, my grandmother, Harriet, Ruth, a friend of the family, and my wife, Angela."

"Please call me Slim, or Gerald. It is certainly a pleasure to meet you ladies."

"I believe I'll turn in. Have an appointment early. Y'all enjoy yourselves."

We woke early, showered and headed out. I decided to stop at the cafe and grab an egg and sausage biscuit and sweet tea. We went in, there were a few older men drinking coffee, talking in low voices. The waitress came out, and wouldn't you know it, there was Helen.

She smiled at me. "Hey cowboy! I thought I'd never see you again. Now I see why." Looking at Angela. "You hook up with this ravaging beauty and forget all about us old women."

Angela chuckled at that. In a low voice sha said, "Honey, believe me, he never forgets about older pussy. I'm surprised he hasn't had you out to the ranch."

Helen looked at me closer, "So, you work on a ranch?"

"I guess you could say that."

"So what do you do?"

"Do about what?"

"At the ranch, silly."

"Well, mostly swim and talk on the phone."

"So your parents own it?"

I shook my head, "No, I do."

She looked back at Angela.

"What do you mean, he never forgets about old pussy?"

"Just what I said. He never forgets it. Hell, he'd rather have older pussy than mine."

"Just like that? How do you feel about that?"

"Honey, it don't matter to me who he fucks. His heart belongs to me. He ain't giving up other pussy. I knew that going in. Just so long as he never shares his love with any woman but me."

I reached out and took her pen and order book from her apron. Wrote the directions to the ranch on it. Handed it to her.

"You have a standing invitation to come out anytime. I'm sure we can have a good time. Bring a swimsuit."

"I believe I'll do just that." She smiled. "So what can I get for you?"

"Other than a large order of you to go? How about a sack of sausage and biscuits, maybe a couple with eggs. I'll take a sweet tea."

"Is their any other kind?" She asked, smiling devilishly.

Looking at Angela 'You, darlin'?"

"Coffee."

She nodded and left.

Angela looked up at me. "I take it you know her?"

"We met here. I stopped in for breakfast once."

"I take it she's of interest to you?"

"Yes, she is, my love, she most certainly is."

"She's married. I wonder what that's about?"

"So, married people still like to fuck, don't they?"

"I suppose so. I just don't understand the lying part of it.Or sharing the emotions. Men do that shit all the time. Promise to leave the wife, blah blah. But never do."

" Hey, at least I'm honest about my bullshit. Nobody can ever take your place. So, I'm a fucking pervert. I don't fuck with kids."

"Well, there's that I guess." She chuckled.

Helen came out with the sack, then fixed our drinks. I handed her a hundred. She looked over at Angela,

"So, you're really Ok with this?"

Angela walked up to her, wrapped her arms around her neck, then kissed her, letting her tongue slide into the older woman's mouth. Running her hand down to squeeze her heavy tit.

"What do you think? You just keep my man satisfied when you come out, and we're good."

She picked up her coffee, handed me my tea, grabbed the sack of biscuits. Took me by the hand and walked out, leaving Helen standing there wondering what the fuck just happened.

We got back to my truck. I opened her door. Got in. Then looked at her.

"Woman, you never cease to amaze me.'

Starting it up, we left. Looking at my watch. Shit. 0805. Late. It took another 15 minutes to get there. I jogged in.

"Travis Miller."

"You're late Mr Miller."

"I usually am."

"If you want to hang around, I'll see if I can work you in."

"How about this?"

I reached in my pocket, peeled off five bills and handed them to her.

"Expediting fee."

"Well, Mr Miller, please come right on back."

She pushed the button, the lock on the door clicked. Angela walked up, we headed back. The nurse took us to a room. Rolled her little cart over. I waved it off.

"Nope. Just came to get my precum checked."

"Do what?"

"My precum is addictive. At least all the evidence points to that assumption."

She just shook her head and walked out.

"Well, that was rather disconcerting."

The doctor came in and froze. Staring at us.

"Hey doc."I said. "How's everything going?"

She continued to stare at me.

"Is everything ok, doctor?" I asked.

"Uh, yes, I just didn't expect to see you back here."

"Well, doc, I got a real doozie for you to figure out this time."

I looked closer at her. She was flushed and sweating.

"Are you sure you're ok, doc. You don't look so well."

I got up and pulled a chair over and gently grabbed her shoulder to help her sit down.

As soon as I touched her, she jerked like she'd stuck her finger in a live light socket. I had to catch her and ease her down into the chair because her knees gave out. She was sweating profusely and breathing rapidly.

Angela stepped over, squatted down and looked at her closely.

"Yep. Just what I thought. I told you to take it for a ride, doc.It has that effect on women."

She looked at me, "Come over here."

I moved around to stand in front of her as she dropped to her knees. She took my jeans off. The grabbed my cock and started sucking it. It immediately started rising. When it was fully erect, she spun me around to face the doctor who was sitting there glassy eyed with a thin stream of saliva running down the corner of her mouth, staring at my cock. It was dripping a long stream of precum.

Angela reached out and took her finger and scooped the clear, stick fluid up and smeared it on the doctors lips. She jerked again and was shaken from whatever had entranced her. She jumped to her feet and started to head for the door. Her tongue swiping the sticky fluid from her lips. She took another step, then stopped. She licked at her lips hungrily. But the sweet nectar was gone. So, she looked down to its source and saw another long stream of it flowing out.

She immediately moved to me, dropped to her knees, and attacked my cock. She was tonguing my piss slit, taking the head in her mouth and jacking off my shaft. Her tongue going wild on my sensitive glans. She grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me forward, forcing more of my raging cock into her mouth.

She slid her fingers into my ass crack and starting massaging my ass hole, her other hand grabbing my balls, rolling them around in her soft, warm hand. She bagan to whimper as she fucked my cock with her mouth. My precum flowing freely. My balls began to draw up and tingle. My legs got weak. I was about to cum.

Angela encouraged her. "There you go, doc, drain his balls. Suck all his sperm out. Good girl. Worship that cock."

I grabbed her head and started fucking into her mouth. Then seized up as my cock lurched and began spewing my sperm laden cum into her mouth.

As soon as the first ropey stream jetted to the back of her throat, she went nuts. She was cumming at the taste of my sperm.

I shot a half dozen hard spurts into her before it began to sbside. My cum was spilling out of the corners of her mouth. She sucked and tongued me, drawing every last bit out.

When I was spent, she let my deflating cock slip from her mouth. Wiping my cum up and licking it off her fingers. She got up and sat down. Looking at both of us.

"Oh my god, what have I done! Why did you come here?"

"Doc, I think my precum is addictive or something. I'm not sure how to explain it."

She stared at me a long moment, trying to let what I told her sink in. Her hand went to her lips. She turned to Angela.

"What did you put on my lips?"

She pointed at me, "His precum."

"His... Are you fucking crazy?!"

"Maybe. Most likely in all actuality."

"Ok, let's back up a second. I can't do this. You need to find another doctor."

"Ok. Angela, let's just go. This is not working out like I figured it would."

Angela stood up and came to me. We started out the door. The doctor headed us off.

"Hold on a moment. That was just his precum I tasted? Nothing else?"

"That was it. I scooped it right off the head of his cock."

"Oh my god. That means I..." She went quiet, thinking. "What the fuck is going on here?"

I chimed back in. "Doc, that's what I've been trying to find out."

"I'm not sure what's happening here. I feel strange. Like I'm drawn to you. I don't know, it's as if I have no control anymore. My brain keeps going to one thought. I belong to you. That's not right. It can't be. Yet, I can't fight it. I want to please you. More than anything else right now. Do you want me? To use me?"

"Well, I'll tell you, doc. I wouldn't turn it down if you offered it to me under any other circumstances. But, right now, I don't think that's a good idea."

"What do you want from me? You want me to beg? I will."

She got on her knees."I want you. Right now. Please, I..."

I did the only thing I could think to do. I quickly gathered up a set of commands and sent them into her eyes. 'Stand up. Forget everything that's happened since you came in the room until now.'

She blinked, staring around, confused.

"Doc, I just remembered, I've got an appointment i forgot about. We'll call and reschedule. Good to see you again."

I grabbed Angela and hurried out. We stopped at the desk. I dropped a hundred on it and walked out.

We got back to the truck.

"Why didn't you fuck her? I wanted to watch that. I can tell she turns you on."

"I'm not fucking with people's lives for sex without a damned good reason anymore. Looked what happened with grandma Pat. What started out as a grudge fuck turned into the wretched old bitch falling in love with me."

We got back to the ranch and all sorts of shit was going on. They were forming for a reinforced concrete guard house at the gate. There was a guy bulldozing the fence line preparing to install 10 foot game proof fencing around the whole ranch. Another was installing 8 foot security fencing around the entire house 500 feet out. With a second gate on the driveway.

The concrete contractor was doing yhe dirt work for the runway. Out in the pasture, they were unloading a pair of big earthmovers and D9 Cat dozers prepping to increase the lake acreage to 1000 acres. Extending it up closer to the house so it will be lakeside. Gerald was with a pair of men laying out a building next tp the second driveway curtilage gate. I took that to be the security building. The movers were setting up the awnings.

I saw grandma Pat's car parked. "Shit, just what I need."

There was also a pair of sheriff deputy cars in the driveway with a pair of deputies arguing with the team leaders.

I parked and walked up to them. "Something I can do for you two?"

The spun around on me. "Who are you?"

"The property owner."

"You own this place?"

"Yep."

"I need to see some ID."

"For what purpose?"

"Son, I'm asking the questions around here, now gimme some ID."

I spat out a laugh. "Son? You ain't my daddy, you fat tub of shit. Now what the fuck do you want?"

"We're trying to figure out what all this equipment and all these crews are doing out here."

"That's easy enough. It's none of your fucking business."

"Is that right?. Well I'll tell you, boy, what goes on in this county is my business."

"Do you happen to have a warrant?"

"A warr..." He looked at his partner and laughed, "He wants a warrant, he says."

He turned back to me and pointed to his badge. "This is all the warrant I need. Now we'll just go have a look around. You just stay out of our way. I'll let you know if i need you for something. Warrant my ass." He turned away laughing.

I looked at his partner. I sent a command to him. He turned and walked up to his supervisor and grabbed him. "You're under arrest."

He spun around. "What?!"

"I said you're under arrest. Now place your hands behind your back. Do not resist me."

"Tommy, you get your hands off me right now, boy, or you'll be huntin' another job, but quick."

Tommy stepped back and drew his weapon. I spoke up. "No, whip his ass good."

He holstered his gun and hit the fat guy with seargents stripes hard. I do mean hard. I turned to the team leaders and Angela, "Shall we?" and started for the house. I turned before going in, "Tommy!" He paused in the process of another swing, looking at me. "Don't kill him. Just teach him a lesson about who's boss around here. Come get me when your done."

"Yes sir, boss man."

Then hit him again.

I went to the kitchen, Sara was there. She made me a glass of tea. Bringing it to me. "Can we talk?"

"Sure. Let me change first."

I went to my bedroom, Put on a Tshirt and shorts. Headed back out. I heard noise coming from mom's room. I knocked and opened the door. Mom was on her back on the bed, her legs spread wide. Grandma Pat was eating her pussy. Going at it like a retard on bath salts. I just shook my head, closed the door, and went to the courtyard.