Time Never Waits Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, it's no more than you deserve."

"Well, kiss me then, Mr Stud."

And a sweet kiss it was indeed.

Supper passed and bed time came. I slept with dreams of my past life, wakening with the early morning darkness still lying over the land. I rose quietly. Got fresh shorts and shirt. Hit the bathroom for an S³, then shaved. Splashed on Florida Water aftershave. Dressed and ventured out to prepare for the day.

Lupe was sitting outside talking to the guard, Jimmy. She went to get up but I waved her back to her seat. After all, who was I to stand in the way of true love?

I went to the bar, got my Mason jar, filled it with ice and the fresh sweet tea she had made. I went and sat down, enjoying the cool morning air. Fall was upon us.

The sounds of bulldozers, muffled across the distance, told me the backfill of the control bunker was under way.

Jimmy got up and left for a final round before shift change. Lupe came over and sat with me. She stayed quiet, respectful of my appreciation of silent reflection before the day's problems presented themselves.

After a while, I looked at her and broke the silence.

"Well, it looks like you and Jimmy are moving along."

She shrugged,

"Yeah, he wants to take me out on a date."

"Are you going?"

"I don't know. I have work, and it's not so simple."

"Then take the night off. Hell, take the weekend. Juanita and Angel can handle it, can't they?"

"I guess so. I'm just hesitant."

"Why?"

"Well, I'm 31 and he's only 25."

"So?"

"I mean, yeah, he's responsible, and all that, but..."

"Yeah? But what?"

"He wants marriage and children, all that."

"You don't?"

"I have my job here. It's all I have. I work nights. Well, so does he, but, it makes things harder in ways. I can't give up this job. Nobody pays as good as you, or offers the benefits."

"Ok, so, what about if I moved y'all to the day shift? Would that help?"

She nodded.

"Yes, I guess it would."

"If this is what you want, I'll move Juanita and Angel up and hire a new girl for Angel's spot. I'll speak with Gerald and have Jimmy reassigned to day shift, as well."

"You'd do that?"

I hit the intercom,

"Have Jimmy come tothe courtyard please."

"Yes sir." Came the reply.

A few moments later, he appeared through the gates, looking unsure of his future when he saw Lupe sitting with me. I waved him over,

"Have a seat. Lupe wants to move to days to facilitate pursuing a potential relationship with you. How do you feel about a move to day shift?"

"Uh yeah, I mean, yes sir. I'd like that."

"Ok, then y'all take the weekend off. Go have fun. Show back up here Monday morning."

"Yes sir! Thank you, sir!"

He looked at Lupe,

"So, I'll pick you up tonight? Around six?"

She smiled at him, nodding,

"Yes. See you then."

He looked at me and I nodded, dismissing him. She came around and hugged my neck, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you. I mean it, thank you, so much."

"Por nada. Now go home and get some sleep. I'll see you Monday."

She hurried off, leaving me sitting in the gray of dawn alone. I sipped my tea and leaned back. Juanita came out quietly. She was now officially in Lupe's spot. She came over, took my jar and refreshed it. Then went to the bar and started wiping everything down, preparing for the new day.

I watched her work, enjoying her movements.She had no wasted motion. Effective. Confident. I felt she would fit well in the roll Lupe had. Such young women were scarce. I hoped she would stick around.

I looked to the Eastern sky. It was growing light. I got up, went and got my keys, then drove down to the lake. Four big dozers were pushing dirt over the control bunker. Inly a couple of feet remained unfilled.

Heading over to the pipeline crew, they were hanging out by the truck as their foreman checked the concrete cradle. I went to him and he looked up at me,

"Hey boss man."

"Well, what you think?"

"I reckon we can rip the form off and set the last joint. Then we can finish the hook up on the pump," he gestured at the concrete block building containing the turbine pump."we'd have been done with that already, but the pump got delayed during testing. Evidently, it had a leaking seal, so I ordered a whole new seal and packing job done on it by my crew. I don't always trust factory hands to get it done right. My men know their shit."

"Where you headed to next?"

"I don't know yet. I'm still dickering with an oil company over a spur line they want replaced. Evidently they think skilled pipeliners work for minimum wage."

I chuckled at that.

"So, this is your outfit?"

"Yeah, I'm sub-contracting to the company you hired."

"How would you like to work for me on a permanent basis?"

"I'd have to think it over, but the idea appeals to me. You pay better than everybody else for certain, and don't nitpick me pieces. What you got in mind?"

"Well, I'm buying farm and ranch land up. All I can get my hands on. I need pipe laid to all or most of it. I want water. Lots of it. Flowing to that land. It's the backbone of agriculture, and I don't like being at the mercy of rain. I'm installing desalination plants along the Gulf. I need pipeline distributing that water."

He nodded.

"What sort of terms you thinking about?"

"Top wages and benefits, the best equipment, steady work."

"Benefits? What sort?"

"Company paid family health, top tier, not any of that bullshit with fucking unobtainable deductables. Paid vacation. Such as that."

"Well, I already pay top wages."

"Ok, then add on a fifty percent raise across the board. For any new hands, they get the premium after a year of service."

"What about equipment? You mentioned that."

"What do you need?"

"Most of my equipment is aging. I could use some upgrades."

"Ok. Make me a list. I'll get it taken care of. I'll also hire a full time mechanic and helper for your crew. They'll have a stocked service truck. Maybe help out with welding or operating equipment between maintenance and repairs."

"I'll tell you what," he stuck his hand out, "you got yourself a full time pipeline crew."

I took his hand, sealing the deal.

"Come up to the house later and go over everything with Sabrina and Alice. Sabrina's my assistant, Alice is my in-house lawyer. Jark is my construction superintendent. You'll coordinate with him on jobs."

"Mark's a good man. I like working with him."

"Ok then, I'll get out of your hair."

He turned to the crew,

"Ok, ladies, get your fingers outta your twats and get this form off. Chuck, you and Peewee go finish up the pump!"

Well, I was useless out here, so I went back to the house. As I was passing the bunker, I noticed the hole full and they were rolling the dirt in, compacting it. As soon as the desalination plant was online, we were ready for water. How long to fill this big ass hole up? A week? A month? Did it really matter?

I'd have a five foot pipe and four twelve inch wells pumping water into it 24/7. Millions of gallons a day. I thought about after it was full. One of the companies I'd hired to help build it was a lake and pond management company. I'd entered into a permanent agreement with them to continuously manage and maintain it.

They'd stock it with blue catfish, bass, crappie, and walleye, with hybrid bluegills, sunfish, minnows, and shad for food for the bigger fish. I also put in a big order for bullfrog tadpoles and crawfish. I intended on building a trophy fishing lake. I needed to hire a wildlife biologist to improve and manage the deer herd. The fencing company was well into installing the ten foot game fence around the whole thing.

I needed to develop a solid plan to produce a working program that balanced cattle production and wildlife management. Quail and dove hunting is big business in Texas, second only to deer hunts. My corporate retreat business was going to be based on providing world class hunting and fishing, on top of the luxury lodge accommodations.

Another idea occured to me.

I can build water front cabins and employee women and men of various types. List them in a portfolio. You pay a premium for a cabin and choose company from that portfolio. Keeping it separate from the lodge since that will be family oriented.

Back at the house, i stood around considering my options. Now what? Everything I can stick my nose in has been done. So, I sat down. Marilyn came over with tea and sat it down.

I stood up,

"Come with me."

I headed back to the cabana, went in, and took my shorts off. I sat down on the sofa against the wall. Looking at her, I sent her instructions overriding her gag reflex, as she'd requested. Now I would slide my cock down her throat and empty my balls directly into her stomach.

I motioned for her to take her place between my outstretched legs. The rest was obvious.

She assumed the position and grasped my stiffening cock in her warm hand and slid the head into her mouth.

I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed her down on my full length. I sighed with satisfaction as the tightness of her throat engulfed my cock. Copious amounts of precum leaked from my piss hole, coating her esophagus with its thick sweetness.

She started using her mouth to fuck my cock, so I released her head and leaned back. My girth stretching her mouth as she slid up and down on it. Pulling back until just the dripping head was between her lips, swirling her tongue around it before sliding back down until her lips contacted my balls. Her nose nestled in my pubic hair.

She grasped my sperm filled balls and began rolling them around in her palm as she picked up the pace, sliding her mouth up and down my angrily swollen length. Her lips pressing firmly against it.

It wasn't long before my balls drew up in her hand, shooting hot, thick jets of sperm into her throat. She began a swallowing action, causing her throuat to milk and massage my entire cock. Sucking the entire load of sperm laden cum out of my balls.

She continued that until she was certain my body had surrendered every last bit of the viscous cum it had to offer her.

She released my deflating cock from her mouth, kissing it, then kissing my balls. She sat back and looked up to me. Her mature face streaked with runny mascara that the weeping tears had left behind as she struggled to pleasure me completely.

"Did I do good?"

I looked down at her.

"Yes you did. That was absolutely perfect."

She smiled in satisfaction at my compliment.

"Thank you. For letting me please you."

"Oh, well, you're welcome, sweetheart. Believe me."

She giggled like a little teenie bopper then. An action totally out of place on her age lined, middle aged face.

"I just want to make daddy happy. Any time he wants me to."

She got up, went and got some paper towels and cleaned my dick. Then leaned over and kissed me softly. Then walked out to go clean herself up in the house.

I stood up and slipped my shorts and flipflops back on, looked around for Consuela and not seeing her. So, I went to the bar and mixed a drink, turned on some vintage Mexican music, and sat down. After all, it was Friday. Time to party. To celebrate success in this new venture. Tomorrow, we would begin preparations to celebrate the birthday of Luis next weekend.

Which led me to think... What do I get him for his birthday. I knew the perfect gift. I sat my drink down and went to the office and got out the phone book and looked up custom saddles. I located the one that offered custom Mexican models. Wrote down the address. Then went to my room and dressed in neatly starched jeans and shirt, slipped on my bullhide boots, put on my black felt Ranchers hat, went to the vault and got a couple stacks of cash, and went to town.

I located the saddle shop, parked and went inside. I was greeted by a middle age woman wearing a conservative skirt and blouse.Her long blonde hair braided and rolled up into a bun. Her attractive face lightly made up, with burgandy lipstick and smokey black eye makeup.

"Welcome, sir, how can I help you?"

"I need a saddle built."

She noticed the thick zippered bank bag in my hand. Putting on a flashing smile, causing the crows feet around her eyes to deepen slightly, she turned and motioned me to follow her. Her slim hips working overtime under that skirt.

She led the way back into the shop area. An older man, accompanied by two younger ones looked up when we walked in.

He paused in what he was doing, eying me up and down critically.

"How can I help you, young man?"

"Well sir, I need a Mexican roping saddle. 15 inch seat, on a rawhide tree. I want it fully tooled with traditional motif."

"I can do that. What's your budget on this?"

I shook my head and handed him the bank bag.

"I need it by next Saturday."

"Well now, I have a pretty hefty backlog of orders."

I gestured at the bag.

"Where does that put me in the que?"

He opened it up and pulled out the cash. $20,000 stared back at him. He looked surprised a moment. Unsure of what to say. He finally reached a conclusion.

"Well, I reckon that will move you right on up to the top of the list."

I nodded. He handed the cash to the lady.

"Write him up."

Looking back at me.

"Any particular color?"

Remembering the color of Luis' saddle, I responded,

"Chestnut. I want a silver plate with Luis engraved on it mounted to the cantle."

He nodded,

"Tell her all the particulars, she'll get us started on this."

He turned to his apprentices,

"OK, y'all, we got a job to do here..."

He continued to give orders as the woman took me back up front, took out some papers, and started asking questions. Starting with my name and address. A little while later, the order was in. She put the money in a safe and turned back to me.

"Well, Mr Miller,I..."

"Please, call me Travis."

"Of course, but only if you call me Delores."

"Well, Deloras, it would be my pleasure. I appreciate you taking this job on such short notice."

"Oh, not at all, Travis. Something about you tells me you tend to get what you want, just any ol' time you want it."

"Now, that, I'm certain is a subject that you and i can discuss more in depth soon."

She cocked her head slightly. Searching my face with her sparkling light blue eyes. Her burgandy lips slightly parted, revealing her pearl white teeth.

"I look forward to that discussion."

"As do I," my gaze moving down to her full chest, "assuming, of course yhat your husband doesn't object."

She laughed softly. The sound reverberating across the room like the whimsical song of a Mockingbird on a hot summer day.

"Oh, you needn't worry about that. I'm just thinking you may not care to spend the time talking about that particular subject with an old woman like me."

It was my turn to laugh then,

"Well, Deloras, rest assured that is a date I plan on keeping, and a conversation we are going to have."

She smiled again,

"See, you're already proving me right. Already well on the way to getting whatever you want."

"You have my number."

With that, I tipped my hat and walked out whistling, thinking of the wonders her mature body had to offer.

I drove around town some, taking in the sights and thinking. I contemplated what I was doing. The morality of it. The ethics. Despite using my... What? Powers? Did that explain what was going on here?

Powers it is. Despite using them to my advantage sexually, I was, more importantly, using them to develop an empire that would make me rich beyond all reason. Yet, at the same time, would benefit the whole of society. So, was that a bad thing? I thought not.

I considered Delores. I'd used no persuasion on her at all. Yet, she made it abundantly clear she would readily spread her legs for me.

Why? What possessed women like her to cheat on their husbands? Loneliness? Neglect? Those were the only reasons I could think of.

I made a right turn and headed for I--10 and went home. It was coming on to dark when I parked. Heading to the bedroom, I put my shorts, t shirt and flipflops, then the courtyard. Juanita looked at me questioningly.

"Beam."

She nodded and brought me a stiff one. They had my vintage Mexican coastal tropics music playing. I stripped off my shirt and waded in the pool. Despite the cooling weather, the water was warm. Virginia had mentioned that she'd spec'd in a pool warmer. I guess that accounted for the little addition by the cabana and the flag stones having been taken up and relain between it and the pool. Cool. Year around swimming. I can dig it.

And speak of the devil...

As soon as I thought of her, she came out of the house. She was accompanied by Gerald. They sat down at the bar and ordered drinks. After talking briefly, Virginia looked around and spotted me. She turned back to Gerald and said something, got up and went into the cabana and re-emerged shortly having changed into a blood red bikini and obviously freshened up her make-up. Another obvious fact was that she'd been talking to Gram's.

She'd changed her overall look. Her hair style and make-up were vintage 1955 pinup style. Accompanied by her naturally Eastern European glossy raven black hair, and pale ivory skin, that created a look that to me was maddeningly attractive.

She got her drink and waded in, coming to me. The door squeaked open and everybody else came out and sat down. The guards followed, each carrying boxes of pizza. They sat them on a table and mom and Angela opened boxes. Juanita and Angel brought out paper plates and everybody lined up, getting their pizza.

Virginia waded up to me.

"So, what do you think so far?"

I looked around appreciatively,

"I love it. It's everything I'd hoped for, and more."

I looked at her,

"I'm digging the new look, too."

She smiled,

"You know, I've always liked this particular style."

Nodding,

"So have I. Particularly so."

"Yes, that's what I've heard."

"Oh, so you HAVE been talking to mom and Gram's."

"Well, of course I have. Your mother's pregnant with your baby and your grandmother no longer even looks at another man after you ruined her with that dick you're armed with. After I asked them what the secret was to getting that thing inside my body on a regular basis, they both agreed that adopting this look would solve most of that problem.L

"I see. So, what of the remaining obstacles?"

"Well, it turns out that there are only a couple that are easily circumvented. One. Never tell you no. To anything. The other? Well, "

She looked off into the night sky a moment before answering,

"Well, it's harder than the first. Never fall in love. Nobody can replace Angela in your life," she smiled, "that lucky little bitch. But, I can see it. The way you two look at each other. I just don't fully understand how she's able to share you sexually with all these other women like she does."

I considered that,

"I suppose it's because I am devoted to her emotionally. I was honest with her one hundred percent when we got together. I'm not giving up pussy. I'll always come to her, but my dick has a mind of its own."

"Well, she's unique. I don't know of any other female that would agree to such an arrangement and not lose their shit."

I chuckled and drained my drink.

"I can tell you this much, Virginia. She has her ways of dealing with women that start getting the idea they can replace her. She establishes her dominance typically by putting them on their knees at her feet and instructing them on the finer aspects of eating pussy. Few things I can think of would be more humbling to an Alpha female than to be subjected to that sort of treatment."

I left her there to ponder that while I went to switch drinks and get pizza. Armed with an ice cold Shiner Bock and a plate full of pizza, I went to my table and set into it.