Time Never Waits Pt. 10

Story Info
60 year old scientist time travels from 2022 to 1980.
17.1k words
4.78
7k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
838 Followers

While Alice was doing her thing, I started planning. I needed Dave and Margie.

I hit the intercom.

"Carol and Sabrina, office, please."

They both popped in,

"I need Dave and Margie here yesterday."

Carol went to her desk, Sabrina stayed,

"What's going on?"

"Alice is an FBI plant, correction, was. That money? It's high level counterfeit work. It'll pass muster but to the most minute inspection. I need it gone. Buy land with it. Land and assets. Scattered across several states into banks that will scatter it to hell and gone. They're expecting a massive local spending spree. Not one bill will hit a Texas bank in my network. They'll be looking for it."

"So, you're saying the buyers were FBI?"

"High level agents in command positions gone off the reservation. They're running a pretty big scam here. Using Alice to report on shit. Their play here is to wrap me up in federal felonies, take the gold, and hang out in the Bahamas, leaving me holding the bag."

"So, what's the play here?"

"Scatter the cash across a wide enough area, i'll never be traceable. Have Alice deliver those idiots to me. Get the gold back. Then educate them."

Sabrina nodded. She shuddered when she pictured those dirty cops sitting here. They had no idea of who they were fucking around with.

"Get Dave here, and Margie. I want this entire $391,680,000 turned into land and assets."

"Where'd that gold come from?"

"European banks. In the 1940's. Nazis looted it, smuggled it out."

"So, you think the man who owned this ranch was a Nazi?"

"That's my guess at this point. Doesn't matter."

Alice came back in. She was showered and freshly made up. Sabrina glared at her.

"So, what about this bitch?"

"Her job is to list everybody associated with this little shindig. I'll get them out here and teach them some manners." I looked at Alice, "Do whatever you have to do to get them on this ranch."

"I need a phone."

I pointed to my phone.

She spun it around and dialed.

"It's me. We need to meet. Oh yeah, I've got enough on his ass to make all our careers. I'm going to try and smuggle the evidence out, but it'll take some doing. His security doesn't let anybody in or out without a body cavity search. What? Look, unless all of you want to come here to this place and secure this evidence, I'm not promising anything. If they catch me trying to smuggle it out, me and the evidence will disappear. You decide what you want to do. I'd hurry up, though, I think he's about to fly the fuck out of here. No, calling here is too risky. You just need to figure this shit out quick. Ok. Uh huh. Well, i'll be ready."

She hung up the phone.

"Well, he's rounding up his partners. They're on the way here."

"Where are they?"

"San Antonio."

"Ok, so an hour maybe. Unless they go for a warrant first."

"No, they're after the cash and whatever I was talking about."

"So they don't expect anything."

She looked at me incredulously,

"Like what? That you're a 60 year old rocket scientist, time travelled back into his 18 year old body, and has mind control capability? Are you kidding me right now? No, they think you're a teenage shill working for a larger conglomerate. A nephew or something. Their going to bust you with the cash, bury you in the system, bleed you until you roll over on whoever's in charge. Take all the credit. Get their gold watches, take all that gold and retire."

I nodded. Thinking. I hit the intercom.

"Guard shack."

"Yes sir."

"Who's in charge."

"You are, sir."

"No, who's the watch commander?"

"Jack Fairlane is the supervisor of the shift."

"Locate him, send him to my office right now. Call Gerald, get him here now."

"They're both here, sir. Down at the lake doing something."

"OK, go get them in here."

"Yes sir."

I sat back, considering options. Planning my next moves.

"Make us a drink."

I needed to slow my brain down some. It was running away with impertinent contingencies. I needed to focus on the idiots headed out here. Oh, but they are about to learn what Fuck Around And Find Out means, 21st Century style. I'm not showing these men any mercy. I've had to deal with their type all my life. Always fucking somebody else over to get what they want, not giving a fuck how many innocent lives the ruin in the process.

Gerald and Jack came in. Gerald spoke

"What's up, boss?"

"We've got dirty FBI coming. Let them in, but put on a show. Don't just roll over for them. But, I don't want any of my people hurt. Understood?

"Yes sir."

"Bring them to the courtyard through the gate. Post sharpshooters. If this shit goes sideways, shoot these motherfuckers. Head shots. I imagine they'll be wearing vests."

"Yes sir, I'm on it."

Sabrina brought me my drink. I knocked it back. She refilled it. Then sat down.

"Ok, Sabrina, you're out. Gather the women up out of the way. Alice, you're with me."

I headed out to the courtyard with Alice in tow. I sat at my table, getting madder by the second. I drained my drink, went to the bar and redid it. I turned on some music then sat back down. Waiting.

A little while later, I heard them arrive. Shortly after that, Gerald came through the gate with half dozen jerk offs following him.

They saw me and Alice sitting there, then sauntered over with the typical arrogant swagger employed by such lowlifes as these.

"Travis Miller? I'm Special Agent Rick Holloway. I see you've already met agent Freeholm. I need you to stand up, place your hands beh..."

I interrupted him,.

"Holloway is it? Well, Holloway, I need you fucking retards to place your guns on the table in front of me."

They looked at each other, confused as expected, but I'd hit them Full Tilt Boogie straight into their cerebral cortex with specific orders.

They placed their guns on the table, then stood back, waiting.

"Now, Holloway, where's the gold?"

He tried to fight the command. Failed miserably. Then answered me.

"In a warehouse on the edge of town."

"It still in the trucks?"

"Yes."

I hit the intercom.

"Gerald, courtyard please."

He came in quickly.

"Pick a team, go with Holloway here to the edge of town. Bring those trucks back here. Take them all with you."

I turned to them,

"Take your guns. Go with my security people. If there's anybody at the warehouse that gives you any shit, shoot them, with your guns. Then make sure those trucks make it back here. With every last ounce of that gold on board. We clear?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok, get the fuck out of here. Leave your driver's licenses there on the table. You fuck this up, I'm going to your homes and paying your families a little visit. I'll make your wives a permanent part of my harem. My own little collection of personal sluts. Now get the fuck out of my sight."

On the way over, Holloway looked at Gerald,

"What the fuck is going on here?"

"Well, agent Holloway, you've just managed to seriously piss off the one man on this planet that can manifest your worst nightmares into reality. If I were you, I would be worrying jore about what you can do to appease him other than the how it's happening. Don't push your luck. He'll make you deliver your wife and mother to him, the let you watch him ass fuck them into his mindless whores. I'm not kidding. He will. In fact, you'll be lucky if he doesn't turn you into a raging cock slut yourself. Quit fucking with him, give him what he wants, then go away and stay out of his business."

Stark fear flowed through agent Holloway's veins as he digested what this serious looking man just told him.

I sat and stared at the pool, the water deflecting the underwater lights. I was thinking about these agents. I hate cops. Not because of the job they're supposed to do. No. But because you just can't trust them. The adage that 'There's good ones, too.' holds no water, because by definition, they're all supposed to be good. Unfortunately, they're not. The problem with that being, how do you tell the difference? How do you know who to trust?

You don't. So, you just distrust them all. It'll be that way until the good ones take a stand and start purging the corruption out of their ranks. In the mean time, while everything I do may not pass muster legally, I am doing a helluva lot more good than bad and trying to make sure everybody benefits.

The women filtered back out. Lupe refilled my drink. I heard a ruckus out front.

Hitting the intercom

"What's the problem?"

"Dave is here with a woman. We don't know who she is. Say's her name is Margie."

"She's good."

"Yes sir."

They came in. Margie was gawking around at the changes.

"Jesus, Travis, when you said you were making a few changes, you weren't fucking around."

Dave took over,

"So what can we do for you?"

I caught them up on current events.The gold, cash, FBI, everything.

"Holy shit! When you throw a fucking party, man, it's all or none. So what's the plan for the cash and gold?"

"I need the cash dispersed. Turned into land and assets. But, not here. Spread out. The gold? I'm still debating on that. I'm leaning toward melting it down, turn it into smaller ingots, coins and shit. Then spreading it out to dealers pretty much everywhere. Across the US and Europe."

"I can see that working. Me and her can do the cash. The gold? You're on your own with that. I don't fuck all about melting metal, ingots and shit."

"That's ok, I can handle the gold."

"I need to look at the cash. Inspect some of the bills."

Oh shit. I just remembered.

"You and the other guy still got the million each I gave you?"

"I do. It's in a safe deposit box. He did the same."

"Ok, hold on to it. Don't try to move it until I figure out how deep this shit goes."

He picked up the phone and dialed a number from memory.

"Hey, it's me. You still holding that bit you got the other day? Yeah? Good. Sit on it until told otherwise. Yep. Ok, later."

He hung up.

"We're good."

I headed to the office and showed him the bags of cash. He dug around and got out a few samples. Sitting down, he looked them over.

"Where did these come from?"

Alice answered.

"Columbia."

"No shit? These are good. I mean really good. I won't have any trouble moving these. Can we fly them out of here?"

"Yeah. We got the plane."

"Good, it'll be better than driving cross country with this much paper."

"Well, figure it out and bring me deeds and titles."

Now for the gold. I need a furnace set up. Yellow pages to the rescue. Ok. Foundry supplies and equipment. Plenty of it out there. Shouldn't be a problem. Gas smelter, crucibles, moulds, stamping dies, and a few other items. It'll take a while, but it's doable.

Intercom buzzes.

"They're back with the trucks."

"Look them over well, then let them in. I want full coverage on them the whole time. Take no chances."

"Yes sir."

About thirty minutes later, the trucks pull up to the gate. The agents get out. Then cuffed and placed under guard as they're escorted in.

I have Holloway brought to me.

"Those trucks low jacked?"

"No, any locators were disabled. Those trucks are stolen."

What the fuck. OK, first things first.

"I need that gold off the trucks and back on the racks ASAP."

Gerald gave the necessary orders and and guards started dollying it into the house. Sabrina supervising. Now for the unpleasantries.

"Agent Holloway. How about you and I have a little talk."

"Look, whatever you have in mind, you won't get away with it. We are federal agents and..."

I just shook my head and put a finger to his lips.

"My good fellow, nobody but us even knows you're even here. This little shindig isn't an officially sanctioned operation. So, save it. Now, I need you to listen carefully to me. I've surmised a few facts. First of all, like I stated earlier, I considered using your wife, mother, or whoever is most important to you as an example of why it's a very bad idea fucking with me and my little operation here. But, I decided not to. I'm trying to grow, to evolve beyond such petty little tactics."

I studied him closely. Seeing the rising fear and uncertainty growing at an exponential rate in his little brain.

"You see, Holloway, I'm an educated man. Not like yourself and your pathetic little buddies over there. You what? Have a law degree at best? I have a PhD in Physics. Add to that my decades of research that have taught me things a simple minded little asshole like yourself can't even begin to comprehend."

I stared off into the darkness a moment, weighing options.

"You thought you could roll in here and take advantage of your position, to use your little authority, and I use that terminology jokingly. Authority. That word has a lot of meaning in your world. In mine? Well, not so much. I acknowledge one authority. The superiority of intellect. In your little domain, it means using the written law to further your own personal ambitions. Oh my, but here I am. Just blathering away."

I looked over at the other agents.

"Now the question remains. What do I do about you little cretins. What are my options? How about we run through some options here. Come with me."

We headed back to the main gathering.

"OK, listen up. Holloway, go stand with your little buddies over there. Now, it's Truth Time. This is where Karma comes around and kicks you square in the balls. You littlw Twat Waffles came to my home with the intention of fucking my life up for your own personal gain."

I could see the stark horror in their faces now.

"Option number one. I let you walk free. Completely intact. That will cost you what you came here to take away from me. Your families. Your mother's, wives, and children. I'll trade you even up. Your unequivocal freedom in exchange for them."

"Option number two. I sell you to the cartels down across the border after I make a few minor changes in your sexual orientation. I imagine those particularly nasty people will have all sorts of wonders in store for you."

"So which one do you choose? Your families for your freedom, or a life spent as homosexual prostitutes south of the border?"

A couple of them broke down and started crying, knees giving out, falling to the ground.

"I'll leave you to think about it. Good night everybody."

I went inside and headed to bed.

I awoke next to Angela. She was looking at me.

"What are you going to do with those people?"

"Well, good morning to you, too, my sweet."

"Travis, do something here. We can't have them hanging around out there like that."

"I'm just using their own tactics against them. Get them in a position of helplessness. Then offer them choices. None of which bode well for their future. They do it all the time. They came here, to our home, with that very thing in mind. For what? For the betterment of society? You know better than that."

"I get it. I just don't want them here anymore. Do something with them for fucks sake."

"Ok, Ok...Let me atleast wake up first."

I went and stripped of my shirt and shorts. Got in the shower and tutned on the cold water. Letting it cascade on me. Then added hot. Lathering and scrubbing. Rinsing. Shaving. Dressing.

Now to begin the day. I went to the courtyard. The FBI idiots were sitting around haphazardly. The unknown is a powerful force.

"OK, everybody gather around. Now that you've had time to consider your options, Holloway, let's start with you. What have you decided?"

He stared at me, unable to wrap his head around this situation. This is not how this was supposed to play out. He was supposed to be the one sitting there doing this. Not this kid. He was the one that decided the fate of other peoples' lives. How had this gone so wrong.

"Holloway. Pay attention, boy. It's not a trick question. Option one or two? Come on, I haven't got all day."

"You can't do this! I'll..."

"Ok, Option two it is. Go stand over there. Next?"

More crying and begging ensues.

"Look at you. Just look at you. Pathetic. Ok, here's what I want you to do."

I looked them each in the eye,

"No longer will you work in law enforcement. Find another line of work. You will forget everything you know about me, anybody associated with me, including Alice, my name, or even that I exist, that money, the gold and my operation. Forever. Go to whoever it is that you have to and resign. Go home. Get on with whatever you call life. But, heed my warning, if I EVER see any of you again... I don't believe I need say more on that. Now gather up your shit and get the fuck out of my sight."

I waited until they were gone. Then got on with the business of the day.

"Will someone please bring me a jar of iced tea?"

Consuela, who had just started her shift, brought it to me.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"I could eat."

She nodded and left, eying the direction the strange men had hurriedly scurried away in.

She returned with a platter of fajita tacos.

"Consuela, have a seat."

She sat, eying me suspiciously,

"Yes?"

"Where's your help? I haven't seen them in a couple of days."

"I'm not sure, they took off and I haven't heard from them since. Word got back to me that they couldn't handle being close to you anymore. So, I've put out the word I need two more. I have some interviews today, though."

"Ok. But what's wrong with working for me? Do I ask for too much?"

"No, the job itself is easy. The pay and benefits are unbeatable. They just got tired of walking around with wet pussies all the time."

"I see. Well, you know best what you need."

She left, carrying another platter of tacos out to the guards. I looked around and saw Marilyn sitting by herself drinking coffee. She kept casting glances toward me.

"Marilyn, come sit with me."

She picked up her coffee and came over.

"So, what's on your mind?"

"Besides the fact that my old pussy is begging for you to fuck me senseless again, well, I feel like a bump on a log around here."

"Ok, so, besides the fucking, what are you thinking?"

"I need something to do. You know my background. I have no education, no skills or job experience beyond waiting tables and being a mother. Those aren't skills I can use around here."

"Why sure they are. Have you talked to Consuela? That's what she does here. What do you think these women do? They clean house, cook, and bring me shit. They get paid well to do it, too."

"You'd let me work here?"

"Well, if you want to."

"Yes, of course. I would love to."

"Ok, then go to work."

"Just like that?"

"Well, no, there are a few prerequisites for you."

"Like what?"

"Follow me and we'll get them out of the way."

I led the way to the cabana, knowing all the bedrooms in the house were occupied. I turned and kissed her, a long, tongue battling kiss,

Then, stripping off her robe, finding her naked beneath it. Her mature body as I remembered it. Softly sagging, yet, still shapely. Her sagging tits swaying across her chest, I spun her around and bent her over, and slipped off my shorts.

My cock swang free. Long, thick and dripping its long strings of precum.

I slid the head into her wet split, centered on her opening and pushed it home. She gasped loudly as I bottomed out in her. My cum leaden balls swinging to smack wetly against her swollen clit.

Grasping her hips, I drove into her, working out my latent frustration by turning it into sexual energy. I pounded into her loins, enjoying the whimpering whine escaping her lips as I punished her wetly flowing pussy.

Her knees weakened and began to shake as her cunt sprayed and squirted out around my cock.

She slid off my cock and fell to her knees and turned around, grasping my jerking cock in both hands.

She forced her mouth around my head, moaning at the taste of my highly addictive precum as it coated her tongue ahd assailed her taste buds.

Incestgod
Incestgod
838 Followers