Time On My Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

Mary groaned and Silver laughed. "That sure leaves things wide open." Her eyes went to Mary's parted skirt and she licked her lips slowly. "Creamy," she added in a whisper a few seconds later.

"And you do like cream," Danny whispered with a grin.

"Yes," Silver whispered with a hiss in her voice.

Danny leaned over and kissed Mary lightly on the lips. Mary whimpered softly and he raised his head. With a smile, he said, "Lay back, relax, and enjoy."

Before Mary could reply, Danny was kissing her again with even more force and passion. She groaned deeply as he rolled toward her more and that long ridge in the front of his pants made contact with her right hand. It was very warm and very hard.

She gave it a firm squeeze and then gasped into Danny's mouth. A rough tongue was making slow licks up one of her pussy lips and down the other. An even louder gasp followed shortly as that tongue made a swipe right up the center of her slit. As it bumped over her clit, Mary arched her hips and groaned deeply.

Danny broke the kiss and raised his head. "You're in for a treat and so is Silver," he whispered as he rolled away to the edge of the bed and stood up.

That rough tongue rolling her clit around made Mary moan and close her eyes. She must have lost track of time because the next thing she knew, Danny was lying down next to her again and he was naked. Her fingers found and wrapped around his hard hot dick as he resumed kissing her.

Mary's hips were quivering and shaking by the time Silver took her tongue off Mary's clit. With a whimpering moaning groan, Mary flexed her hips hunting for that tongue. A moment later, she lost her breath as that hot rough tongue slowly snaked its way up inside her sex. She started to come and came even harder, the deeper that tongue went.

*****

Mary groaned deeply and shivered hard as she opened her eyes. Groggily, she realized she had been out of it again. She was now on her belly on top of Silver. She was also naked. For a moment, she worried about having all her weight on top of the slender woman. She came up on her knees and gasped as she felt a long hard hot shaft fit snuggly between her ass cheeks.

Her cheek was on Silver's thigh and her face only inches from her slickly shaved pussy. Silver's tongue found her clit and Mary groaned deeply as her eyes zeroed in on the younger woman's clit. Mary had never licked another woman but....

The hot dick between her ass checks disappeared for a moment and then the fat head was pressed against her slippery opening. It slowly started to slip inside. Mary let out a deep moaning groan and pushed her ass back, impaling herself even more. Danny held still but Silver's tongue was working Mary's clit over with quick fluttery flicks.

Mary was shaking as Danny placed a hand on each side of her hips and flexed his hips forward. More of his dick entered her pussy. She raised her head and moaned long and loud. A hot hard dick in her pussy and a tongue on her clit had her flying off into space very quickly. Shooting stars and blazing comets whizzed everywhere.

*****

With a deep breath that turned into a moan, Mary swam back up to the surface of consciousness. The scent that assaulted her nostrils made her shiver. It smelled much like her own pussy tasted. Her eyes flew open and she was staring into Silver's very wet sex. With a deep groan, her tongue flicked out and brushed across the thin inner lip closest to her.

Pressure against her ass cheeks drew her attention to the big dick fully seated in her sex. She groaned deeply as her hips quivered and flexed slowly back and forth. His dick felt so good and so deep. As if her moving was a cue, Danny started to fuck her slowly with long strokes. Out to the head and in until his hips touched her ass.

Mary was whimpering softly as his hips moved. Suddenly, she realized she was sucking on the thin inner lips of Silver's pussy. She found the taste delicious and the texture to be sensuous. The thought that she was making love to another woman made her groan long and loud.

When Silver flexed her hips and pressed her sex to Mary's mouth, she growled deeply as the older woman attacked her sex with her tongue and lips. Her legs moved wider and her hips arched up. It was obvious the woman didn't know what she was doing but she was doing it anyway.

Danny groaned as he worked his hips back and forth. He was enjoying himself in so many ways that he almost lost control over everything. Feelings from his dick, feelings from Silver's pussy, the building orgasmic energy from Mary were all pouring in at one time.

When Mary moved her head up and her tongue zeroed in on Silver's clit, all hell broke loose. Silver made a loud growling sound as her hips arched up even higher, Danny rammed his dick into Mary hard enough to make a loud slapping sound on her ass, and Mary yelled loudly as Silver attacked her clit.

Danny was spanking Mary's ass hard and fast as Silver started to come. A moment later, Mary was coming like mad. A few seconds later, Danny was coming with long drawn out gushes the likes of which he hadn't experience in ages.

*****

A knocking sound drew Mary up out of sleep. She was lying on her side with Danny behind her. She groaned softly as she realized his dick was deep inside her and hard as ever. There was another knock at the door. Danny groaned softly and asked, "Who's there?"

There was a laugh from outside the door and Tessa's voice said, "Who do you think it is, Danny boy."

"Get your happy ass in here," Danny said as he flexed his hips. His dick moved several inches out and then back into Mary sex.

Mary gasped loudly. She wasn't sure if it was from the great feelings his dick generated or the fact that Tessa was naked except for her stocking and heels, with her dress over her shoulder.

"Oh goodie, the party is still going on," Tessa said as she closed the door and tossed her dress over a chair.

"You look well fucked," Danny said with a grin.

Tessa flexed her hips from side to side. "All the way to my knees from the feel of things."

Mary groaned softly as Danny made a short stroke out and back into her pussy. She could feel his shaft rubbing along the entire length inside her. "I... I... I," she said in a shaky voice.

Tessa giggled. "You sound like you had more orgasms than you've ever had in your life."

Mary groaned again and nodded. "Pretty much."

"Mr. Danny is a very dangerous man. I think I warned you about that," Tessa said as she walked over to stand next to the bed.

"Add Silver to that, and..." Mary whispered and then groaned as Danny moved inside her again.

Tessa raised her eyebrows as she looked at Danny sharply. "Silver?" She asked and then giggled. "I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that."

Mary looked confused and looked around toward Danny. "Uh, where did she go?"

"Home, most likely," Danny replied with a grin.

Mary blushed deeply and asked in a whisper, "Uh, did I do what I think I did there at the end?" Danny nodded and Mary groaned.

Tessa giggled. "I think there is a juicy story there, no pun intended."

Mary's head snapped around and she looked at the older woman with a sheepish look on her face. "I, uh, I," she stammered as she thought about how Tessa had teased her about eating pussy and having a woman eat her. She then groaned as she nodded her head.

Tessa laughed. "In that case, I definitely need a shower."

Danny moving his hips back and forth several times stopped anything that Mary might have said. With a grin, Danny said, "The bathroom is that way."

Tessa wink at him and wiggled her hips from side to side. "Save me some," she whispered as she headed toward the bathroom.

*****

Mary was still on her side and whimpering softly as Danny slowly fucked her with medium length and speed strokes. Where her orgasms from the night before had shot straight up, this one was building slowly. Danny reached around, pinched, and rolled her right nipple back and forth. Mary groaned softly.

Tessa came out of the bathroom completely naked. Looking at the two on the bed, she grinned and said, "Getting so messy was so much fun. Getting clean was nice but I think it is time to get messy again."

Danny chuckled. "Greedy. That is the one word that describes you best."

"And the problem is?" Tessa asked as she walked over to sit on the side of the bed closest to Mary. She watched as Danny continued to roll Mary's nipple back and forth. "Maybe I should flip you two over so I can feed Mr. Danny a nutritious breakfast."

"Flip?" Mary asked in a very distracted voice. The next thing Mary knew, she was sitting astraddle Danny's hips, his dick as deep inside her as it would go. Her eyes went wide and she looked at Tessa sharply, her mouth hanging open.

Tessa giggled as she looked at Danny. "Oops! I forgot she didn't know about us."

"Know what?" Mary asked with a tremble in her voice. She had no idea what had just happened.

Danny laughed and said, "I did tell you I was a warlock."

"And I'm a witch," Tessa said with a grin.

"Uh, those things aren't real," Mary said and found herself on her hands and knees with Danny snug up behind her. She made a gasping, groaning, moaning sound as her mind tried to explain what had happened.

Danny spanked Mary's ass sharply several times, which distracted her mind from the things she couldn't explain for a moment. Tessa giggled and climbed on the bed to sit down in front of Mary. Her legs were spread wide as she leaned back on her elbows.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have dropped that on you so suddenly."

"I, I, I," Mary said quickly and then groaned as Danny spanked her ass hard several times, his dick felt even bigger than it had been. Her hips quivered. Deeper, more so than bigger around.

Danny grinned at Tessa. "I thought that breakfast was for me."

Tessa giggled. "I think she needs it more than you do."

"I, I, I," Mary stammered but her eyes were on the older woman's wet looking sex.

"Maybe I should move us to my house," Danny said.

"Don't forget my clothes and hers," Tessa said quickly.

*****

There was a floating feeling, followed by a flash of light, and Mary found herself still on her knees with Tessa in front of her but the surroundings were different. Danny was across the room, hanging the women's dresses over a chair. Mary felt dizzy like she was about to pass out. Warlocks and witches being real wasn't computing very well.

Tessa grinned at Mary. Mary found herself lying on her back with her arms and legs sprawled out. Tessa giggled and whispered, "I want me some of that sweet pussy of yours and some of Mr. Danny at the same time."

"I, uh, I," Mary whispered and then groaned as Tessa crawled over until her knees were on each side of Mary's shoulders and her pussy right above her face.

"Since last night was your first time, I'll not expect you to do anything, you understand," Tessa said as she looked at Mary from between her big breasts. "You will have the same view as Silver had last night."

Mary was trying to figure out how to crawl out from under Tessa when Danny arrived to block her way out. His dick stuck out and the head hung down slightly. Her mind wondered quickly if it still tasted like her pussy. Tessa's tongue flicking her clit made her gasp and raise her head. Her nose bumped Danny's dick.

Danny smiled down at Mary and pushed on the shaft of his dick until the head touched her lips. Mary groaned deeply as she sucked the head into her mouth. Her flavor was strong as she sucked on his dick, her tongue swirling around the flange under the head.

A dick in her mouth and a tongue on her clit. She had felt this before but there had only been one person attached to both. The fact that it was a woman's tongue on her clit rolled around in Mary's mind. It felt so good in one way and so kinky in another. Her hips arched up and she groaned around the dick in her mouth.

Danny slapped Tessa on the ass. "Slow down, make it last and build." When Tessa groaned deeply, Danny slapped her other ass cheek even harder.

Tessa lifted her head and whispered, "Can I have more please, sir." Danny chuckled as he started to spank Tessa's ass. Her head moved back farther as she archer her back. "Oh yes, make my ass hot and red."

Mary groaned around Danny's dick as she watched him spank the older woman. She had never seen anyone spanked in her life and marveled at how hard he was hitting her. Each blow was accompanied by a sharp snapping pop. Tessa wiggled her ass and groaned deeply every so often.

When Tessa's hips gave several jerks, Danny took his dick away from Mary and jammed it deep into Tessa's pussy. Tessa let out a loud yell as his hips smacked her hot red ass. He held her hips tightly as he fucked her hard and deep. Tessa's ass was pushing back against his hips on each thrust.

Mary had her mouth open and her eyes wide as she watched Danny fuck Tessa. Tessa's clit had looked big earlier but now it seemed almost huge. Up close and personal was a thought that kept crossing her mind. She giggled and raised her head. Danny's balls brushed her forehead as her tongue shot out and flicked against Tessa's clit.

Tessa yelled long and loud as she came and came very hard. Danny was planted as deep as he would go inside her and she was grinding her ass against his hips trying to get him even deeper. Mary giggled again as she tickled Tessa's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Suddenly, Tessa wasn't there and then she was laying on her back on the bed next to Mary. "Enough already!" She said between gasps for breath.

Danny laughed and looked down at Mary. "You licked her clit." Mary nodded and grinned. "Her clit is like the trigger on a bomb when she at the right point," Danny added with a chuckle.

"I think I lost the top of my head," Tessa mumbled.

"Been there, felt that several times last night," Mary whispered.

"It was my pleasure to say the least," Danny said smiling down at Mary.

Mary looked up at him and groaned as her eyes focused on his shiny hard dick. She licked her lips and reached up to pull it down toward her face. A few seconds later, she had as much of it in her mouth as would fit. She moaned and groaned as Tessa's flavor filled her mouth. It was spicy and earthy. So different from her own or Silver's.

*****

Mary took her time cleaning Danny's entire dick. She had every trace of Tessa's flavor off it by the time she let it go. She licked her lips and looked over at the sleeping woman next to her. Her eyes moved to the sex between her spread legs and she licked her lips again.

Danny chuckled. "I'd be careful with that. You might find yourself at her place tied to the bed with her sitting on your face."

Mary looked up at Danny quickly and shivered. "As long as we can swap place ever so often, I don't see a problem with that."

Danny laughed and shook his head. "I think we've created a monster."

Mary shivered as she spread her legs wide and asked, "How well do you eat pussy?"

"Some say I do a pretty good job of it in any form I happen to be in."

"Uh, what?" Mary asked as he moved to the other end of the bed and knelt between her feet.

Danny grinned at her as he bent over. Before his face reached her pussy, he shimmered and Silver was between her legs. That rough flexible tongue made her hips arch up.

"Who? What?" Mary said and then groaned deeply as that long tongue slithered up inside her. Her eyes closed slowly as her orgasm made a giant leap toward release. A moment later that long flexible tongue was replaced by a wide strong, slick one.

Mary's eyes popped open to see Danny lying between her legs. It only took a few moments for her eyes to slowly close and for her to groan deeply. This tongue wasn't as exotic as the other was but it wasn't bad at all. Her hips flexed up and down as he licked her from her open to her clit with long slow strokes.

Danny marveled at the fact he had slipped into the Silver persona so easily and then switched back just as easily. He could sense the slow building sexual energy coming from Mary. He grinned as he used both hands to lift her ass cheeks enough so he could lengthen his licks to include her asshole.

Mary gasped loudly the first time his tongue bumped over the ring of muscles at her anus. She normally didn't like anyone messing with her asshole but now.... She groaned deeply as his tongue zeroed in on her asshole and flicked back and forth over it. Mary arched up even more.

Danny lifted his head and grinned up at the panting woman. "I take it you've never had anal sex."

Mary shook her head and moaned as Danny licked her asshole again. "I, I, I, uh, no," she stammered and then groaned as he tried to stick his tongue in her anus.

After a few moments, Danny raised his head and chuckled. "That is going to take some work, I can see."

Mary's eyes flew open wide as Danny crawled up along her body. "It, uh, I, uh," she stammered and then she groaned as the head of his dick zeroed in on her sex. She lifted her hips sharply and the head squeezed inside.

Danny chuckled and whispered, "Eager, I like eager."

With a sharp thrust of his hips, Danny planted about half his dick inside Mary's tightness. Mary gasped and flexed her hips rapidly. He held a light pressure against her as she did. His dick slowly entered her as she fucked herself on him. Soon enough, his hips met hers and stopped her movement.

She made a whimpering moaning sound and said, "I wish I was on top."

"Your wish is my command," Danny said with a grin.

Mary found herself on her knees straddling Danny's hips, his dick as deep as it would go. Her ass started to bob up and down slowly. "I, uh, think I'm getting used to this changing position thing."

About then, Tessa groaned and slowly sat up. She looked at Mary and grinned. "So we're kind of growing on you?" She asked with a grin.

Mary shifted her hips from side to side and whimpered. "This thing is about as big as I can handle, thank you."

Tessa chuckled. "Then it is time for me to head home."

"Be safe," Danny said as Tessa disappeared.

Mary groaned and blinked several times. "I'm still getting used to that."

Tessa laughed from her right and whispered, "I almost forgot the dresses."

Mary looked that way about the time Tessa and the two dresses winked out of sight. She groaned and looked at Danny. "I, uh, don't have anything to wear."

"Do you need anything to wear at the present?" Danny asked and flexed his hips, his dick moving inside the woman.

Mary groaned and bobbed her hips up and down slowly. "I, uh," she started to say and groaned again as her hips moved higher and dropped down quicker. "Not at the present, no," she added with a big grin.

*****

Mary and Danny spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking. Ever so often during that time, Silver would make an appearance so Danny could rest. At one point, Silver was sitting on Mary's face and close to coming. As she did, Danny groaned as loudly as Silver did.

A moment later, Silver disappeared right off Mary's face. Mary gasped and then shivered hard as she looked at the man lying next to her. "She is you," Mary whispered.

Danny nodded and sighed. "It can only be us when Halloween is around. My powers aren't strong enough at other times."

"Uh, Halloween was yesterday, wasn't it? We've moved around a lot and my time sense might be off," Mary said as she sat up slowly.

Danny nodded and then looked thoughtful. After a few minutes, he looked at Mary. "Actually, Halloween was two days ago."

"Two days?" Mary said and groaned. "I guess I was out of it more than I thought I was."

Danny chuckled. "Good sex can do that to people."

Mary grinned. "Make that great sex."

Danny looked thoughtful for a moment and nodded. "That is the answer to why I can do the swap so easily." When Mary looked confused, Danny added, "Great sex means great energy. Great energy boosts my power."

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers