Time On My Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

Mary cocked her head to the side. "So I'm a power source?" She asked softly. "I know I'm not the first woman you've made love to."

Danny groaned softly and nodded. "Yeah but you are the first in a very long time that has really been into the lovemaking."

Mary blinked a couple of times and said, "What?"

"The others enjoyed themselves but...." He paused and shook his head. "They are nothing like you. I think I have found a treasure beyond compare."

"What?" Mary said again.

"I hope you will stay around for a long while," Danny said as he moved over to kiss the woman.

His kiss distracted Mary for a moment and then she pushed him back and whispered, "I don't know how much of this nonstop sex I can handle."

"This started out as an experiment to see if I could make love to someone in both forms at the same time," Danny confessed and then added, "But I think it has turned into something totally different."

Mary's eyes narrowed as she looked at him. "An experiment? I'm an experiment," she said hotly.

"Uh, no!" Danny said quickly. "You intrigued me the moment I laid eyes on you. The thought of the experiment came later."

Mary looked at him for several minutes as she tried to figure out just how mad she should be. Then something he said earlier crossed her mind. "Uh, what has it turned into?" She asked quickly.

Danny looked at her for a moment and then looked away. "I, uh," he said and then looked at her again. "The only word that comes to mind is love but that is a problem in our case."

Mary's eyes grow wide at the word love. "What," she whispered and then shook her head as the rest of what he said filtered in. "Uh, why would it be a problem?"

Danny sighed and said, "I'm three hundred years old and I still look forty. How long this will last, my not ageing, I mean, is an unknown. You will grow older at the normal rate."

Mary groaned and shivered hard. "Three hundred? You're kidding me right?"

Danny shook his head. "I was born in the early seventeen hundreds in England. I don't know who my father was and my mother died in childbirth. I grew up in an orphanage and sweatshops."

Mary moaned and fell backwards onto the bed. She stared up at the ceiling. "And I thought the word love scared me. Now, I'm totally out of my element."

Danny chuckled. "Just think of how long you will have a young lover."

"Uh, if we throw Silver into the mix, make that two young lovers," Mary whispered and then groaned deeply. "My life might be shorter than I originally thought."

About then, a silver and gray cat jumped up onto the bed and rubbed its head against Mary's hip. Mary smiled and rubbed the cat's head.

Danny grinned and whispered, "Meet the model for Silver."

Mary jerked her hand back as her eyes flew to Danny. Danny laughed. "She is a normal cat and just a model. The real Silver is me in another form."

Mary's mouth opened and closed several time and then she looked at the cat and scratched her head again. "She is a beautiful cat." Looking at Danny, she grinned and added, "But then again, so is Silver. Uh, not a cat, just beautiful."

Danny laughed and whispered, "So, you'll stick around for a while?"

Mary shivered hard and nodded. "I'll have to, I don't have any clothes," she said with a grin.

Danny raised a hand and gave his wrist a twirl. A brown paper sack appeared in his hand. "The clothes you were wearing when we went to Tessa's place."

"Uh, is that a hint for me to leave?"

"Nope, just an option. I really do want you to stay with me for as long as possible."

"I have a job, an apartment, all the things that go with a normal life."

Danny shrugged. "Money is not a problem, I'm filthy rich after all this time. You can keep the apartment or move in here or we can find a place you might like better. We have time to sort the other stuff out as we go."

Mary shivered as she thought of how things had changed over the last two days. The sex with other women, the sex with Danny, and all the things she had learned about witches and warlocks. Now the offer to move in with him and even quit her job if she wanted. It was a whole lot to think about.

With a deep sigh, she rolled over onto her side and grinned up at Danny. "Lay your ass down, I'm about to strap something on you the likes of which you've never felt before."

Danny laughed as he turned and lay down beside her. "That sounds like a yes to me."

Mary moved over close to him and kissed him on the chest. "We have time to figure that out as we go. Right now, I'm thinking about that anal thing you were talking about earlier."

Danny groaned and whispered, "That is going to take some time and work on both our parts."

Mary giggled and nodded. "Silver's tongue is thinner than yours."

With a gasp, Mary found herself on her hands and knees with a long rough tongue licking her asshole. "Someone is always in such a hurry," she whispered and then groaned deeply as the tongue explored her sex and then her asshole again.

Danny laughed. "I told you I liked eager."

Mary looked over her shoulder at the warlock and grinned. "You have all the time, I have."

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers