Time Out at Christmas

Story Info
Siblings find that time out isn't always a bad thing.
3.5k words
4.48
57.3k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never seemed to get on with my sister, Kylie. Growing up we had arguments and fights about the smallest of things and being three years older I always got the blame. This meant I was sent to my room to calm down. After an hour, I was let out and had to apologise to a smirking Kylie.

That all changed when Kylie was four years old. She was caught teasing the dog with one of my toys. When my mum yelled at her, she dropped the action figure and immediately the dog tore it apart. With the kitchen door locked I could only look on in horror until anger overtook me and finding her pink fluffy ball, I threw it over the fence.

My parents were lovers of the Nanny SOS television shows and so they copied an idea from that. Pulling us apart, kicking and screaming, we were both locked in the downstairs toilet with only a book for me to read.

After five minutes it became clear to us that our parents weren't coming back and we were stuck together. We had been giving each other the silent treatment but when I spread my legs to let her sit down on the toilet seat, she apologised.

Looking at her, I could see that she meant it and so I apologised back. Placing the book in my hand, Kylie begged me to read it. Making myself more comfortable, I began to read aloud. The story was only thirty pages long and by the time I had finished the door opened and life carried on.

Obviously, my parents thought this was the perfect solution to any argument we had and so it turned into the punishment of choice until we were both in our early teens. By this point, we were having shouting matches with our parents rather than each other.

It was Christmas time, and I was on my way home from Hong Kong where I worked for a Chinese plumbing company. The pay was incredible, and as a twenty-one-year-old living alone earning a six-figure salary, life couldn't get much better but Christmas is a time for family and so I came back for a month.

Though I had been in constant contact with my parents and Kylie, I hadn't seen them for close to a year so I was looking forward to getting home. Lying to them about when my flight landed, I knocked on the family home front door and then next hour was spent crying and hugging.

It was the perfect Christmas present but it didn't last long. The only surprising thing was that it took a week for the goodwill to die between Kylie and me.

Having lived in my own flat for a year, I was used to doing things my own way, likewise, Kylie had got used to not having me around. She had the entire second floor of the house to herself but now I was back and she wasn't liking having to share again.

Bumping into each other in the hallway, leaving clothes on the floor, spending hours in the bathroom and generally getting under one another's feet, things finally came to a head one morning.

"Why is there no milk?" Kylie raged.

"I don't know dear. Are you sure there's none on the top shelf?" Dad asked casually, without looking up from the newspaper and completely oblivious to the stormy look on his daughter's face.

"There is nothing there, that fat slob took the last bit." she spat, slamming the fridge door shut.

"Should have been up earlier sis." I opened my mouth wide and stared at her as I slowly spooned cereal in.

Though I knew I shouldn't, after she had spent two hours having a loud phone conversation last night this was the perfect way to get revenge and I knew which buttons to push that really wound her up,

"What the fuck!"

"Kylie! Language!" Dad growled, dropping the paper to the table.

"Sorry, Dad but this dickhead is using my laptop."

Slamming down the screen, she caught the edge of my bowl making it fall into my lap spreading milk and cereal all over my groin.

Before I could even say anything, Dad stood up, "Are you serious? You're not kids anymore but seeing as you're acting like you are then you know what that means."

As he spoke he took my sister by the arm and dragged her towards the downstairs toilet.

"Boy, you better get your ass in here!" He barked at me, "do it now or you'll have to explain to your mother why you've been kicked out of the house for Christmas."

I frowned briefly, that last sentence didn't make any sense to me but seeing the look on his face, I decided to follow him if only to keep the peace and rest his dodgy heart. Looking into the toilet, I could see Kylie seething.

There was hardly any room in there. Since the last time we had been locked in together, we had both gone through growth spurts and were near enough the same height as each other at six foot tall.

"Come on Dad! I'm not going in there with him. I'm not eight anymore!"

"But that's how old you are acting! Look, I just want you to talk. I'll let you out in twenty minutes but you need to sort this tension out."

Grabbing the last two slices of toast, I smeared it with butter and took a bite then moved past my sister into the toilet, still munching away.

"Dad, please don't make me do this." Kylie pleaded.

"Come on sweetie. It's only twenty minutes and I promise when you come out I'll have some bacon and eggs ready for you."

She huffed and puffed but didn't stop the door shutting. As soon as our dad's footsteps faded Kylie turned to face me, towering over me as I sat down on the toilet looking up.

"Why the fuck do you think you can come back and rule the house again? All you seem to want to do is piss me off. It's like you've never cared about me. You know, I was so happy when you fucked off to China and now you're back making my life a misery."

I waited for her to finish and get her rant over, she definitely needed it. Pausing after she had finished. I met her eye and with all the sincerity I could, I apologised.

"Look I'm sorry about using your laptop. I just wanted to check on the football scores. To be honest I really wasn't expecting you down this early."

Though I tried to explain why I had done what I did, there was no relenting in my sister's anger.

"That's not an excuse or an apology. You just don't give a shit about me." She spat, I could see that she was getting herself worked up and I could see she was on the edge of crying.

Standing up, I was now face to face with her. Her brown eyes and hair were identical to mine but that's where the similarities ended. She had the face of a pixie, soft features, big eyes and a cute button nose.

"What are you talking about? Of course, I care about you. Every time I called the parents they said you were busy in your room. I tried to message you on Facebook but you didn't reply."

"That's bullshit."

"I'm serious, check your messages." I watched as she pulled her phone from her jeans, logged on to Facebook and checked her messages before showing me.

"Fucking nothing! Ha! Don't you hate being wrong every time?!" she smirked.

Taking her phone, I quickly found the others button and there was my name with well over eighty messages unread. I handed it back to her without a word and sat down.

Looking down at her phone, her face slowly turned from triumphant to shame as she began to scroll through the messages. The more she read the more I could see tears were starting to form.

"I never knew..." she sniffed with each word followed by a sob.

I was about to stand and hug her but before I could, she sat down on my lap and pointed to the message I sent to her on her birthday, "Did you mean this?"

"Of course I did, you are brilliantly clever, and a beautiful woman and, yes, I will hate every single boyfriend that you have. Trust me on that." I chuckled, making her giggle.

Her pert arse fitted snugly on my crotch and when she laughed her body gently shook. Being a red-blooded male, it started to set some things in motion that I didn't know were there.

Trying to distract my mind from my sister's tight body, I wrapped my hands around her waist and reached for her phone.

I wanted to scroll down to the message wishing her good luck for her exams. However, I didn't get that far, as soon as my hands came into contact with hers, she jumped up and let out a cry of shock.

"Fuck you're hands are freezing. What the fuck is wrong with them?"

While she spoke, she dropped heavily on my lap making me grunt loudly. She then began to rub her hands together, I didn't think much of it until I began to realise how her body moved. The motions of her hands caused her arse to wiggle against me causing me to try, but fail to stop moaning.

"Um... I've got poor circulation." I managed to stutter while I tried to stop my cock from responding from the warm bum rubbing against it, "I thought it was normal but apparently, my fingers and toes never get warm. Think, I can thank Dad for that."

"Give them here."

She didn't give me the chance to reply and took my hands in hers. Moving them underneath her sweater, she placed them on her warm stomach.

"Oh, God..." She exclaimed sharply and her stomach tensed before she relaxed and let out a giggle, "that should warm you up."

At that moment, we were both in shock, me from her actions and Kylie, from how cold my hands were. If I had had my senses in check, I would have laughed it off and pulled my hands free but I was frozen in place.

The warmth from her tummy brought the heat back to my fingers and almost as a reflex I started to dig my fingers into her soft, toned flesh, and I swear I heard her moan though when I looked over her shoulder Kylie was still scrolling through the messages.

"This is really nice." She sniffed loudly, "I'm sorry"

"You're what?! I couldn't hear you." I teased.

In response, she thrust her arse back into me which caused two reactions. First, for the second time that morning, she forced all the air out of me, and second, my hands, which had been on her stomach, slipped under the waistline of her jeans and dangerously close to her pussy.

Again I should have reacted, at the very least I should have moved my hands back onto her tummy but I didn't and the reality was, I didn't want to move. I could feel the heat from her centre, and when I stretched my fingers, I could feel her soft trimmed hairs. Immediately, my cock hardened.

As my shaft grew, Kylie froze. Even her fingers, that could never rest close to a phone screen, stopped but then, ever so slowly, her arse started to move.

She softly moaned and her head fell back to rest on my shoulder. Her hair splayed across my face and my nose picked up the strong smell of her coconut shampoo. Dropping her phone to the floor, she grinded harder on top of me; it was the go-ahead for me to continue.

Moving towards the top of her jeans, I popped open the three buttons giving me greater access to her forbidden area. All this time she continued to grind her hips, moaning softly in my ear.

Still, she didn't stop me as I moved my hands closer to her sex. I could start to feel the heat coming off. It was intoxicating to me. My right hand took control and covered her mound. I rested it there and soon I was able to feel her hooded clit pulsing against my palm.

Stretching my middle finger, I could feel how wet her pussy was. Curving my finger up, it easily slipped inside her warmth. She was tight and her moan in response to my invasion was magical to hear.

When I couldn't force any more of my finger inside, I kept my hand still, pushing the palm against her drenched slit. After a moment, I began to gently wiggle my finger from side to side inside her.

"Mmmmm..." Kylie moaned as she began to rock her hips, fucking herself on my finger and my cock turn rock hard.

Knowing what she wanted. a second finger joined the first stretching her out even more. My left hand moved back up to her stomach moving higher in gentle circles until I reached her chest.

She didn't wear a bra; I guess she didn't need one. Her breasts weren't even a handful, but they were pert and firm and stood proudly on her chest. Cupping one, I soon found her puffy nipple and began to play with it.

"Yesssss..." my little sister gasped.

With three incredibly sensitive areas being manhandled, Kylie could not stop her moans becoming louder. Not wanting my dad to become suspicious, I waited for her rocking head to move towards mine and kissed her hard on the lips.

There seemed to be a slight hesitation from Kylie and I found that I was praying at this point that she would kiss me back. Someone must have listened because, after a seconds delay, she turned her head so that she could forcibly attack me.

Her tongue ran along the tops of my teeth before entwining with my own, her groans grew louder but this time it was only me that could hear them.

My hand left her breast. I wanted my sister badly, I needed her. I grabbed at her jeans and tugged but I got nowhere. I didn't want to leave her hot pussy. It felt that if it did then the spell would be broken.

Kylie must have sensed this because her arse lifted slightly and her two hands joined mine. She gave a cute wiggle and her jeans dropped along with her drenched panties.

My baggy shorts were no obstacle and I was going commando so my cock near enough released itself as if it was as desperate as me to get inside my younger sister, to stretch her out and feel her warm walls grip me until I released my load inside of her.

While we hurriedly got our clothes off, our lips didn't leave each other. My neck stretched towards her as she shimmed again making her jeans pool around her feet.

My sister shuffled back, the confined space of the toilet was making this harder but also made it hotter. The smell of our two sexes was overpowering inside the small room and it was only going to increase.

Finally, my hand left her pussy to the sound of a disappointed moan from Kylie. Grip my cock, I aimed it straight up and sensing what I was about to do, my sister's lips left mine and her hands went to her sweater to pull it off and throw it to the floor.

Swivelling in a tight circle, Kylie faced me for the first time since we began. Her angelic face was flushed a deep red and her eyes were on fire. There was pure lust on her face. She wanted me and it made me shiver in excitement.

My cock was now painfully hard. Looking down my sister saw it and smiled. Raising her eyes to mine, we looked at each other as she lowered herself until my head broke past her tight lips and towards her sopping hole.

I moved my cock slightly back until I found her entrance. My head easily popped inside and we both gasped before, unable to wait any longer, I thrust my hips up forcing a third of my shaft inside her.

"Fuck!" Kylie breathed, her eyes widened and her mouth opened as if to cry out.

Quickly I took her head in my hand and forced her to mine, resuming our passionate kiss. Moaning in each other's mouths, Kylie lost all control and her body dropped onto mine, burying my prick inside of her.

Her pussy was warm, wet and tight, so very tight. It was a perfect fit for my cock.

Our mouths continued to attack each other, we groaned and moaned as her hips violently thrust into my crotch, my sister's juices were soaking my groin and they didn't seem to stop dripping from her sodden cunt.

Wrapping my hands around her slim waist, I held her firmly as my hips rose. Keeping her in position, I dropped down feeling her tight walls gripping me trying to keep my prick inside her.

"You ready?" I asked softly and she nodded eagerly.

I looked into her eyes and they were pleading with me to fuck her.

Knowing that she wouldn't be able to help make a sound, I kissed her and then I thrust up hard. My body hit hers, the wet smacking sound of our sex slapping aginst each other resonated in the small room and I nearly came there and then.

Knowing that I was close to cumming I pulled out and again I slammed home. Over and over I did this, my sister's moans turned to whimpers in my mouth and her hand found my hair, gripping it tightly until I started to feel her shake.

"Fuck!"

It was the only word that she seemed capable of saying; her orgasm had taken control of her body and yet I didn't care that her body had gone tense in my hands, all that mattered was how good her pussy felt wrapped around my cock bringing me closer to my climax despite my best efforts to delay it. I wanted this pleasure to never end.

But her body was too good and knowing that it was my sister that was making me feel this good was too much. My hands moved to her athletic arse. Each hand was filled with flesh, pulling and squeezing as I shot my first wave of cum into my sister.

"Yesss..." I growled as my body tensed with each shot of cum that rocketed inside of my younger sister's pussy.

At this point Kylie had gone limp in my arms, her breathing was heavy and she could only whimper as I continued to fill her up.

Finally, my grip on her arse relaxed, and I began to stroke her cheeks in smoothing circular motions while I caught my breath. It was the most intense orgasm of my young life and I was drained.

We stayed in each other's arms for what felt like only a second, in all likelihood, it was longer but I didn't want to leave her.

"Alright kids, I got your breakfast ready for you. Come out when you're ready." Our dad's voice broke the post-sex bliss.

Kylie looked at me, "wow" she giggled.

I couldn't respond. My cock was still inside her and I was ready for round two but I knew we couldn't. Instead, I kissed her.

We moaned into each other's mouths until the scraping of a chair in the kitchen pulled us back to reality. Breaking apart, Kylie stood up. Immediately I felt the cold on my shaft quickly followed by a large drop of warm liquid, soaking my already wet groin and shorts.

"Ooops," Kylie actually laughed, this wasn't a cute giggle it was a full laugh.

She even had to wipe her eyes. There I was sitting on a toilet seat, my dark red shorts were near enough brown and my cock was twitching in the cooler air surrounded by my cum and her juices.

"Best get cleaned up; don't want to explain to the parents that you've wet yourself."

At least that is what I assumed she said, she was still laughing as she talked. She wiped her swollen pussy clean before picking up her clothes and putting them on.

"Thanks for the Christmas present, big brother." She said and leant down to kiss me on the mouth.

I'm sure she meant to pull away but my hand shot out to hold her there, I kissed her hard biting gently on her lower lip as she pulled away.

"Don't worry. We are going to get to fuck each other senseless until you have to leave again." Kylie smiled and went to open the door.

I stood up quickly, moved my hand down her jeans to her sex and pushed my finger inside.

"Merry Christmas little sister. We're going to have a great fucking new year."

*

This was uploaded close to 10 years ago, I've changed it and reposted it. Let me know what you think down below.