Time Portals

Story Info
Sci fi modern age of mobile phone zombies.
4.4k words
3.83
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My single life had been quite uneventful for some time up until I renewed my phone and network to Demon, since then and my adventures so far, I was feeling pretty good. Since my trip through a portal to some strangers home and having sex with someone's wife I had not explored the features of the phone or app any further.

Putting my nose to the usual daily grindstone of the work routine, occasionally getting the odd seemingly telling look from my boss. An acknowledgement of sorts without words being exchanged, in fact as if nothing had occurred between us at all.

After finishing late, I hurried home via a fastfood place, deciding to eat out and watch the other people come and go, or hurry on by outside the window.

With my burger and fries finished up, I collected my trash while sipping on my drink, my phone would send me an alert. Pushing through the exit door out onto the street, joining the flow of foot traffic in the direction I needed to go for home, I left sipping on my drink. Looking at my notification and giving it a read "Demon network rewards you for your recent travel experience. You have unlocked the next new feature of the Portal app, check it out, we are certain you will be pleased!"

Closing the message and opening the app, viewing the usual map of pinpoint locations for portals, noticing one not too far from the fast food restaurant.

There seemed to be no information about the pinpoints other than if they were all coloured red. Reading the short description given to myself which read "Red pinpoints = Prime past."

I found a legend with other colours which did not appear on the map as pinpoints, when viewing the legend a notification appeared "Demon will break you into this gently. It will really blow your mind! We will start with red pinpoints, find one on the map and walk on through."

In an automatic trance-like state, I stood up, clutching my phone and leaving the home, following directions to the nearest red pinpoint. Turning down a narrow alley between buildings as it was getting dark, suddenly and instantaneously appearing in the same location but it was daylight.

Then my phone alerted me and I read the notification message "Demon would like to welcome you to the Prime past, from this split second forward you are creating an alternate past timeline. This alternate timeline is an existence where the Prime present version of you exists in the past. If you have travelled back in time within your own lifetime you cannot meet your younger self.

That version of you is kind of held in suspension at the moment your Prime present version entered through the portal, he is waiting to continue his predetermined destiny."

Reading the notification message even further "The longer you remain here creating this new alternate timeline existence, you can change anything, interact with everything and remember it all when you return to the Prime present!"

Taken aback a bit I continued to read "Don't worry though, the instant you return to the Prime present, the alternate timeline existence you created will cease to exist! With us so far or a bit confused? The Prime past timeline will remain intact and unaffected, flowing towards the present day. Now go to your workplace."

I started making a walk towards the office, everything seemed just as normal as any other day. Once I signed into work and found my desk, my Demon phone messaged me.

Reading the notification "Your Red Past timeline reward task is to change that event. Do you recognise today?

Yup!

This is the same day you used the portal app to transport from your home to the office in your pyjamas. You heard the new hire with your boss in her office and later you find out she falls pregnant with his baby.

Demon actively encourages you to try to change that event, but you have not got much time, the new hire will be arriving shortly!"

Mesmerised I walked through the office towards the back private, false walled office occupied by my boss. Knocking her door, before she allowed me to enter with a cheerful sounding "Come on in!"

I pushed through the door and closed it again behind me, noticing her putting her Demon phone into her jacket pocket. Her jacket was hanging over the back support of her wheeled chair as if it was wearing it.

Looking up at me while planting her hands forwards on the desk surface, her arms pushing her cleavage together making her tight blouse strain tight.

Remarking to me "Oh, it's you, I was expecting the new guy! No matter, how can I help today?" I pulled the seat in front of me back and placed myself in it, smiling and admiring her cleavage as she also sat across the desk from me.

Giving her a response finally "I am here for my work performance review of course!" I smiled as she accessed the computer and printed off a pre-filled out form for me to sign off. We had done this a dozen times and knew the drill by now, she stood up and circled the desk to my side handing me a pen and the paperwork.

Leaning her firm ass against the edge of the desk, looking down her nose at me as she unfastened her blouse a button at a time, licking her lips.

I scribbled an agreement signature at the bottom of the form, without even reading it while lost in her gaze and slowly revealing hot body!

She took a hold of my tie, sliding her fingers through the length of it while leaning down almost nose to nose with me. Riding her tight pencil skirt up her soft thighs and hooking her panties to one side. She began rubbing the flat of her fingertip against her clit and folds, moaning and kissing loud lip smacking pressed with me.

My hands brushed and slipped up her smooth bare legs and thighs, rounding and groping her firm ass as we swapped lazy, duelling tongues.

Gasping, she pushed me back in the wheeled chair I was sitting in, kneeling down in front of me and opening my trousers. Gazing into my eyes between repeat lip folding mashes, her light touch aroused me hard almost instantly! She rubbed, sucked and wanked me eagerly, her neatly folded up dark brunette hair bobbing as she slurped greedily. I groaned and raked her shoulders, arms and exposed breasts, rounding and fondling them, unclipping her bra from her back. Sliding her blouse and bra straps off her long arms, one at a time, between hungry exchanged kisses.

With my trousers loose around my ankles and cock fully hard, she hissed in my ear "Stand up!" We both stood, with her continuously stroking the lengths of my hard cock while kissing me.

Making strong eye contact with me while demanding "lay on the floor!"

I folded to the floor, pushing the wheeled chair to the corner of the office space and she quickly knelt astride me pushing my chest down. Reaching a hand between her thighs and rubbing my cock against her hot pussy. I groaned looking up at her topless body as she circled and grinded, feeding the tip of my cock inside her with a groan. Gently and deeply plunging rocking thrusts on top of me, pushing her hand in my face as she leaned forward, her breasts swaying in my hands.

Sweeping my brushing hands all over her amazing curvy body, reaching back and pulling on her firm ass as she bounced and swayed. I groaned and grunted as she breathlessly sighed and licked her lips, raking a light touch over a breast.

As we quickly built toward a climax the door knocked, we stopped mid flow, she called out "Who, who is it?" with her chest heaving for breaths.

The reply came back "It's Tony, the new guy for my review?!" I smiled and laughed as she lifted off my hard cock, straightening herself up. Dressing herself again quickly while calling out "hang on, it's an important call I am taking."

I pulled my boxers and trousers up, and refolded my tie around my shirt collar and neck, exchanging looks back and forth with my boss like we were naughty teenagers. Finally decent and ready, she called out to him again "Come on in!" and he entered the room, clean shaven and in a sharp two piece suit and shirt with tie.

His eyes glazed back and forth between the pair of us as my boss addressed him "Oh close the door hunny, I mean Tony, this is Richard. I am sure you two have seen each other around the office, here is your performance review for today, Richard!" She passed me the form and before I shook Tony's hand firmly, turning to him with a smile "Welcome to the company."

I looked at my boss "Ok same time next week?" She smiled and nodded a yes motion before asking Tony to sit. I left the office and opened my portal app, reading a notification "find the next nearest Red pinpoint."

Going out into the street and following the instructions finding the pinpoint location, crossing over a bridge which spanned a river.

Suddenly and instantaneously I was on the other side of the river and the footbridge was gone from behind me. Looking at my phone again to read "You have travelled further into the Prime past timeline, your next task is to meet a parent while they were younger!" It was then I realised not only had I apparently travelled further into the past, but also changed location to outside my mum's childhood home.

A little apprehensive about what I would find and wondering why Demon gave me this task. I approached the house, knocking the door expecting to meet my grandparents. I eagerly waited for the door to swing back and stop on its security chain. My Grandfather appeared in the gap between the door and frame, looking as moody and grouchy as I would know and expect him to be.

I smiled "hey Graa,. I am erm, from the erm, I noticed you erm, need new glazing, yeah these windows are all blown." He just waved me away muttering under his breath with contempt, before shutting the door again.

Looking down a bit and thinking to myself "not a great plan, clearly."

Turning to leave again, I suddenly come face to face with my mum, carrying the groceries after going to the local store. I froze, she was eighteen to twenty years old at a guess, wearing a flimsy almost see through summer dress. Her brown hair is sheer straight, hanging like a curtain down to the lower middle of her back.

Our eyes met as the bags at either side of her in each hand strained at her fingers, I stepped aside for her with a smile. Not knowing what to say to her if anything, before blurting out a cheerful "hello!" as I admired her slender figure.

Snapping myself out of that thought just as quick and hard "oh my god Richard, what the fuck! This is some kind of Marty Mcfly shit going on! Get a grip!"

As I began to walk away, she entered into my grandparents home with her shopping, I looked at my phone and read a backlog of notifications "Don't worry, your Demon network task is not to fuck your mum! Besides, even if you did, it would not change the events of history, you will remember, but for her when you return to the Prime present it would have never happened."

Following the instructions on the app, I rounded the corner into the next road towards the next Red pinpoint, instantaneously being transported from the cul-de-sac.

I found myself in a crowd of people all facing towards a stage, everyone was shoulder to shoulder tight packed around me. A bit confused I looked at the date on the app, the person next to me wondering what I was looking at in my hand.

Then beyond the sea of people between me and the stage, under the spotlight, I squinted to focus as arms went in the air. The crowd screamed a deafening noise all around and music kicked in, it kind of sounded familiar. I read the notification on my phone and smiled to myself "Welcome to Vegas, baby! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! That's exactly what happens when you travel to the past and start creating a new alternate past timeline! Everything you do in the alternate past timeline will not affect the Prime timeline. Sweet huh? Time travel with no consequence sounds boring huh? No drama to fix or run around and correct, well just think of all the new memories and experiences you will retain and no one will ever believe!"

I used my phone's video to try recording the concert, being the only one with a camera phone it seems everyone else was just having a good time. No one was trying to prove something to social media. It was the kind of concert experience I had not had for some time. Usually there is a sea of glowing phones being held in your eye line, the thought was almost a sad reflection on the modern age.

Then the intro music changed and the main performance started, I could hardly believe it. I was not a big fan but there he was, up on stage, larger than life!

I could hardly believe Demon had sent me to see Elvis performing one of his six hundred and thirty six shows at the International Hotel.

I was here, well confusingly when I returned to the present I could say I was there and witnessed it, but like the notification said, no one would believe me.

Being tightly packed in like sheep, like this with no way to get to a pinpoint, I had no choice but to wait it out and endure the concert. Not that witnessing Elvis in concert was a bad thing, in fact kinda cool, however just not my kind of bag.

Times and music tastes had changed, I was more of a metal, grunge kind of guy. I would more likely be impressed to see Kurt Cobain live, preferably before he sabotaged his own concerts.

I stayed through the whole playset, I tried hard not to reveal my future tech phone to the other people around me just in case. I suppose I had not grasped the concept of no consequences or changes to established history.

With the concert over and Elvis leaving the building, I wandered out, following the crowd to the exits. Out on the Vegas strip, looking like a tourist, lost and confused, I called up google maps on my phone without thinking. Then it hit me, there would or should be no g.p.s. satellites in orbit to track my position, and Google would or should not exist to have photo maps. I almost had to take a double take and clap my hand to my head, talking to myself out of frustration "Idiot! It's the seventies!"

Stashing my phone in my pocket just as quickly before receiving a notification, muttering and questioning to myself "well that's not possible either?"

I read the Demon app information, leaning against a wall between shop front windows, with many people passing by taking in the tourist attractions.

Discovering the notification system from Demon still worked! "Viva Las Vegas! Knock that one off your bucket list! You got to see the King in concert!"

People looked at me a bit oddly as they passed me by, one stopping to ask what I was looking at "Oh it's just a new camera." I explained briefly before they carried on walking by. The app then displayed more red pinpoints on a map of Vegas as it was, slash is, during the seventies. With no valid money and no change of clothes to stay, not even the means to pay for a hotel stay. I figured a discreet exit would be the best way to go, turning a corner and reaching an Orange pinpoint location.

Suddenly and instantaneously I was in one of the International hotel bedrooms, a large suite high up on the top floor it seemed. I was sitting on the edge of a king size bed, looking up and around as a naked and beautiful brunette walked out of the bathroom. On the bed next to me my Demon phone gave an alert, I looked down and noticed my clothes had changed. Taken back a bit I accessed my phone and posed for a selfie before the woman approached me, bending down and planting a kiss on my lips. Smiling to me she asked "you taking a shower? You're all sweaty in that damn thing!" Confused, I looked back at the selfie I just took, I could not believe my eyes, the picture was of Elvis!

I read the Demon alert message "Well this is some Quantum leap kinda shit! Cool huh?! Yes, that right you can be yourself while you inhabit another person! The lady, Joyce Bova, is waiting! go take a shower!"

Standing up and reluctant to leave the Demon phone, carrying it into the bathroom cabinet while taking a shower. With water cascading soap lather down into the plug hole the naked brunette walked into the steamed bathroom, stepping into the shower. Rubbing her hands all over me as Elvis, kissing and shoving her tongue hard down his/my throat, caressing her shapely smooth body with both hands.

She paused as her hand rubbed his/my cock and I felt arousal as normal as it grew harder to her expert touch. Kissing on her neck and ear, sucking on her soft flesh, hands wandering all over each other.

Stepping out and shutting the running hot water off, drying and wrapping up in matching hotel embroidered towel robes. Walking into the bedroom and laying on the bed together, leaning across and swapping slow tongues and passionate kisses with her. She guided his/my hard cock deep inside her with mutual moans and groans from us both, the bed protested audibly beginning to pound her hard and fast.

She hooked a soft leg over his/my lower back and legs, clutching his/my ass with her polished nails. She continually kept biting on his/my neck as the heavy deep thrusts continued. Rolling around with her on the bed naked, both thrusting and caressing all over, our clothes littering the floor all around the standard double. Licking and sucking on both her hard nipples and cupping her large hanging breasts while feeding them into his/my soft lips.

Rolling over with her on top, bending and arching her firm body, raking her nails through his/my chest, both of us breathless and moaning loud. Caressing her face and brushing his/my palm all over her body, pulling on her firm ass before reaching an abrupt climax.

Laying together in a cuddle, before she rolled over and sat up, started to smoke. Sliding out of the bed and walking across to the mini fridge, reaching inside and pouring us both a drink. Handing one to her before picking up the Demon phone and accessing the portal app. There was a pinpoint to return to the Prime present in the bathroom door way, so turning with a "goodbye!" to her before departing, Richard had left the building! Instantaneously returning to my living room, checking my Demon phone's time and date with the t.v, thinking the whole experience was a dream.

I received the latest update notification the next morning which read "Well now, Demon is proud to introduce you to Green portals! These little beauties will transport you instantaneously into one of many possible futures! Don't worry you will still be yourself and not inhabit anyone else, give it a try!"

I had breakfast, took a shower, changed my clothes and thought I would try to prepare myself for whatever may lay ahead. I was getting a glimpse into the future, well a possible future which has not happened yet and I suppose might never.

Pulling on a jacket I left my home following the portal app directions towards a Green pinpoint. Stepping in through the doors of a store, I instantaneously found myself back at home in the living room of my accommodation.

I checked the phone date and time display which had frozen and locked on the Prime present date I had just left. Turning on the t.v I skipped through the channels to the news broadcasters, hoping to establish the time and date of where I have travelled to. I soon found out, it was exactly one year ahead from the same day and month as when I left the Prime present.

I checked my phone and portal app for any notification messages and read "Much like the past you cannot meet yourself while visiting the alternate future you have arrived in. Each time you travel to the future it will be different depending on the decisions you make once you return to the Prime present. This means changing anything in the alternate futures won't alter your destiny or anyone else's and may never even happen. Demon knows what you might be thinking, to bring something from the alternate future back to the present or even the prime past. Sorry to say McFly but once you leave the alternate future you will instantly be restored to your Prime present state, clothes and all. Nothing you did changed the Prime timeline events, since they happened in an alternate past.

12