Time Portals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might ask yourself "What if I die while I am in the past or future?" Well you will instantly wake up very much alive and well at home in the Prime present. Think of it as a bit like the movie Groundhog day, but instead of repeating the same day over, the main character tries to escape the loop by causing his own death. That cannot happen to you, Demon has got your back! However there is nothing preventing or stopping your natural expiration when returned to the Prime timeline."

I thought to myself this is amazing, I am in the future, well a possible future anyway and was eager to have a look around. Not much had changed in my accommodation, everything seemed to be exactly how I left it or remembered where I left it anyway. I turned the t.v on and changed the channel to the news channel to get the current future date I had travelled too, discovering it was exactly one year ahead from the prime present. Thinking if I can remember everything when I return to the present, I tried to commit to memory a few future details of news event stories.

My Demon phone then rang, answering it to discover it was work, I still worked in the same place as the present timeline. Talking to my boss on the phone I got a brief update on the state of how work was or had been operating, or was possibly going to operate one day, or not at all. Thinking about it was giving me a headache, but I listened and made plans to head into the office, stopping by at the Japanese Sushi restaurant.

Stepping into the establishment for the first time, I had written down my bosses preferred order from being on the phone with her. Smiling to the beautiful young Dark haired and petite woman serving me, neatly placing the food I ordered into card folded boxes. Each box had the same black and white dragon, yin yang logo on the lid and poly bag, the service woman was very patient and smiling. Correcting my absolute murder of trying to pronounce the order, giggling at me, receiving the order as both of us made almost mesmerised eye contact. It was almost like I met her or knew her from somewhere before, other than catching that brief glimpse of her at the rear of the establishment. I took the food and left the establishment in a hurry, making my way on to work, entering into the office, and through the cube maze of desks to my bosses office. Opening the office door "Ah, finally I am starving!" she exclaimed, holding the door open for me to put on the desk for her and the new hire.

She did not even offer me any, almost talking to me like I was just some convenient delivery guy rather than a colleague, or even as a colleague that had sex with her.

As I left the office they continued their discussion I heard they were having as I approached the office with the food. Something to do with their new born baby, thinking to myself "oh wow! Things had, or will, or might move on quickly between these two in a possible future!"

I sat at my office desk, switching on the computer and gaining access to it, finding a whole year's worth of email content saved and stored. I was a stickler for keeping messages for a while before deleting them, in case they became relevant or useful again. I managed to browse through a few and catch up on some juicy office gossip, changes and decisions the company may or may not make, and new clients they acquired. I figured if I remember some of these I could poach some of the commission when I return to the prime present. Pulling the Sushi restaurant receipt out from my pocket, making an expenses claim through the business account. Realising the service woman had left her personal contact number and name at the bottom of the order. Pulling out my Demon phone, I stored her details to my contacts list and wrote a short text message "Hi my name is Richard, we met at your restaurant. I was one of your customers today, you left me your number? If I am to be bold and not too rude, I was wondering if you fancied going on a date if you're single?" I finished my work day out as usual at my desk, before returning home having received no reply. Maybe I got the wrong idea, not that I think it mattered in this possible future and would not affect the prime present. I was not even sure if my visit to the restaurant would ever take place, however I did have intentions to go there when I returned to the present.

12