Time Smut Ch. 10

Story Info
A Constant Sex Time Travel Comedy ... Now With Cartoons!
7.1k words
4.13
9.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you came looking for cartoons they are in the previous chapters.)

*****

Chapter Ten --- The Future's So Beige You Gotta Wear Shades

James and future Mary were standing next to the UFO as it quietly hovered above a parking spot next to the street.

Mary was glad to get out of the space car and she did some sexy little stretches that caused her tiny skirt to lift up exposing her smooth pussy lips to the warm sunlight.

She had been harvesting so much cum from James that it was constantly running down her soft legs and collecting in her shoes. It squished between her toes with every step but Mary didn't care.

James shamelessly stared at the young girls slippery butt cheeks peeking out from underneath her skirt while she did a few bouncy jumping jacks.

With the pockets cut out of James ugly swim trunks he used the secret entrance to tuck his relentlessly hard cock into the elastic waistband so he could walk without it bouncing around.

"Ok, are you ready to see the wonderful future?" Mary smiled and slithered up his arm.

"YEAH!" James yelled excitedly. He had visions of robots and hover boards and movies in 3d running through his head as the young couple headed into the park.

She slipped her hand into James pocket and casually tugged his dong while they walked down the tree lined path.

Our horny young heroes eventually stumbled upon a little area with a fountain filled with some people of the future.

They walked hand in hand and the people sitting on the benches surrounding the beautiful fountain were eerily motionless. They were slouched on the benches with their mouths hanging open staring blankly at the sky.

Everybody was nicely dressed and had content smiles on their faces while they sat like grim mannequins.

James thought it was really unnerving to be surrounded by so many people but noticed by none.

"What's wrong with them?" He asked.

"Nothing... they're just relaxing."

"Why aren't they moving?"

Mary slipped her hand back into his pocket and playfully squeezed his dong while they walked.

"Because they're in the zone... it's like a picture that is projected into your mind with those glasses." She smiled.

James looked around at the motionless zombies, "Yikes, it looks awful."

"Oh no, it's really fun... everybody does it." Mary was a big fan of the zone and always defended it when it was called creepy.

"Do you want to try it?" She asked with an insistent tone.

James waved his hand in the face of a lady with zone glasses; her eyes were rolled in the back of her head and she looked dead.

When James poked her she sprang to life and spit out a little tube that ran from an arm of the glasses.

"Yes... can I help you?" The friendly stranger asked.

"OH!" James was startled, "I'm sorry; I was just making sure you were okay." He sputtered.

Mary interrupted to excuse James rudeness. "I'm so sorry; my friend here isn't accustomed to this time, we're from a future timeline and were trying to stop a war that kills you all."

"Oh, it's no bother." The lady said before slumping down and letting her eyes roll back into her head once again.

"Mary, you can't tell me you don't find this creepy!"

She looked around for a moment before conceding, "Okay, I guess it's a little bit creepy, but you would understand if you just tried it."

"I don't know..." He said suspiciously as he got right up into a bearded man's face.

He could see his own reflection in his sunglasses and he could see Mary rummaging through her tiny backpack behind him, she had a little white glob of cum clinging to her little butthole when she bent over.

"Here, just try it for one second," she insisted while she used the scanner to copy the man's sunglasses and underwear.

She handed them to James and he was appalled by the copy of used underwear. It had a little pocket in the front for his dong and a little plug that James was pretty sure Mary was going to insist he put in his ass.

"Mary I don't want to do this." He said inspecting the plug.

"Oh don't be a baby, the pants are only to get rid of waste and for sexual release ..." She put her hand over one side of her mouth and said, "It banishes waste to another dimension."

Mary was giggling and hoping James next question would be the perfect set up for a joke she often used while describing the poop dimension.

"Wow, a whole dimension filled with poop?" James asked.

Mary raised her eyebrow in anticipation of his inevitable next sentence.

"What's that place like?" And with that James had lobbed her perfect comedy set up for a delicious pun.

"IT'S A REAL SHITSHOW!" Mary rolled around the floor holding her side and laughing at her own hilarious joke.

James just watched not amused at all.

"Oh, some people just don't get puns." She playfully poked James naked belly, "just try it for one second and I'll stop tickling you, just slip the glasses on and off for one second and tell me if you like it."

"I don't think that's even a pun." He said trying to think of the definition of the word pun.

She knelt down attempting to dress James in the peculiar undergarment and he gave in and just slipped them on.

He slipped his dick in the little front pocket and rested the plug on his asshole while Mary messed with some buttons on the scanner. "What's your favorite food?" She asked.

"I don't know... waffles? Maybe waffles with whip cream and strawberries?"

"I'm going to start you off with a simple lawn simulator, nothing too weird." She slipped the glasses on his forehead and instructed him to bite the tube." This keeps you fed."

Mary was describing this process like it was nothing out of the ordinary but as his mouth was filled with the flavor of the best strawberry waffle he has ever tasted and the underwear started constricting and squeezing his cock, he felt very uncomfortable with the whole thing.

"Are you ready?" She smiled and slapped his butt forcing the device deep inside.

"I guess... promise ill only be in there for one second?" He cautiously asked.

"I promise." Mary slipped the glasses down over his eyes and James immediately found himself standing in front of a cute little house.

The sun was shining and a light breeze blew the scent of lavender through the fenced in back yard.

He took a few steps through the overgrown grass and walked around the lawnmower. "God... it's so lifelike!" He was amazed at the detail.

James looked closely at the intricacies of a leaf hanging from a tree next to him when a voice startled him.

"Honey!? Could you help me with this lawn? It's so overgrown." A beautiful young woman yelled in a cute southern accent.

She was holding a tray of drinks and waiving from the porch of the tiny house.

He looked at the lawnmower and even though Mary said it was supposed to be a lawn simulator he went to go look at the lady instead of the suggested mower.

The simulated steps creaked convincingly and when he stepped up to the porch the lady offered him a sweet tea.

She was wearing a pair of cutoff jeans in that short sexy way where the edges are frayed and you can see the pockets poking out.

James took a sip and the two stared at each other for a moment.

The cute little simulation smiled and blinked her eyes mindlessly waiting for James to do something she could react to.

"So... you're a computer?" He asked.

The girl giggled and put the tray on a conveniently placed little table, "No, I'm not the computer... I'm just some code running in the simulation.

She returned to idle mode and stared at him blankly waiting for input.

James gently poked her arm amazed at how lifelike it all felt.

The girl let out a sexy little giggle and said in a cute sultry way, "Don't poke me unless you mean it you sneaky sausage.

He paused and gently touched one of her breasts, she leaned into his hand but complained about how long the grass had gotten.

James slowly danced his fingers down her belly and slipped two fingers down her low cut little jean shorts.

"The lawn is so long and unmanageable, I wish someone would mow it." She repeated.

He slid two fingers down her warm pussy lips and the girl just melted into his hand while she kept talking about the grass.

"The lawn sure could use some maintenance..." She said while she thrust on James' fingers.

He wriggled deeper into her tight pants and as soon as his fingers pushed into her body she pulled away and started protesting.

The simulation took James sweet tea from the table and sucked the straw as sexy as a computer simulation could. "Not until you finish the mowing the yard." She said pointing at the lawnmower.

James knew that Mary promised to take the glasses off after one second so he didn't have much time in the zone.

He pulled the girl close and forcibly shoved his hand down the front of her pants, but she again pulled away insisting he does yard work first.

"I don't want to mow the grass!" He yelled at the girl.

She smiled, handed him a rake and said, "Well then you shouldn't be playing the yard work simulator.

He sighed and took a look at all the work that needed to be done in the yard, "So... can we fuck when I'm done with the yard?" he asked knowing he wouldn't have enough time to do both.

When she turned around to put the glass on the table James stared at the bottom of her butt-cheeks poking out from the frayed high cut jean shorts.

She arched her back and did an orgasmic little wiggle, "Of course we can fuck when you're finished... you can fuck me anywhere you want when the work is finished." She smiled and awaited further input.

James hung his head and went to get the mower.

"James?" The girl yelled over while he pulled the rope, "... How come whenever I tell someone they can fuck me anywhere they want... they always choose my butt?"

James laughed and gave the rope a few pulls before answering, "I don't know simulation... I just don't know."

Once he got it started the girl waited on the porch and drank tea while she cheered him on a bit overenthusiastically.

James pushed the mower through the thick grass and the smell of chlorophyll floated on the breeze. His bare feet slowly turned green from the clippings and he was really sweating from the warm summer sun.

He took a break halfway through and his naked body was itchy and covered in grass, he wiped his forehead and yelled up to the porch, "Hey, simulation girl?"

"Yes, James?" The girl yelled back.

"I sure could go for some of that sweet tea of yours." He said squinting at the sun.

The girl happily pranced down the steps and brought him the coldest sweetest tea he has ever had... it was delicious.

"This is delicious!" He complimented the girl.

"Why thank you!" She smiled and did a little dance.

James tried sneaking his fingers down her pants one more time thinking he might have done enough yard work for her but she wasn't having it.

"Not yet you sneaky sausage..." She smiled and went back to complaining about how unkempt the yard was.

"My, this grass is so unbearably long." She said while sexy dancing. "Someone needs to mow this lawn." She just went on and on until James started working again.

"Gees, what a slave driver." He muttered under his breath as he forced the heavy mower into the thick grass.

"What was that?" The girl asked over the loud engine.

"Nothing... I didn't say anything."

James stared at the cute simulations butt when she pranced back up to the porch and resumed the unnecessary cheering.

After some time James was exhausted, his muscles were aching but he only had one long strip left, he was pretty irritated that Mary broke her promise to only leave the glasses on for one second but on the upside he was about to finish in time to fuck the cute simulation girl.

When he got to the end of the strip the young girl bounced through the freshly cut grass and brought him some more tea.

"Oh thank you so much James, it looks great... nice job!"

"So now can we fuck?" He asked not wanting to waste any more time.

"Oh... Yeah!" She joyfully agreed and quickly stripped naked.

James played with her pussy for just a moment before they lay down in the fresh damp grass and held each other's naked bodies.

He slipped his cock between her legs and she danced her slippery lips on his shaft while they kissed. The grass was slowly turning their naked bodies green as they slithered around in the soft wet lawn clippings.

James held her naked butt cheek and the simulation squeaked when he slipped his cock into her perfect little pussy. Just as soon as he did something reflected the sun into his eyes and a flash of light momentarily blinded him.

When he regained his vision Mary was staring him in the eyes.

"So what did you think?" She asked while she held the glasses.

James was standing helplessly in the park with a giant boner and a slight taste of waffles in his mouth. "Jesus Mary! How long was I in there?"

"One second... just like I promised... I just slipped them on and then off again really quickly.

James was amazed and horrified by the future; he looked around at the motionless crowd around him, each on their own timeless adventure while their bodies withered away in real life.

"Mary... I mean that was fun, but, but these people are just wasting their life on the bench."

"Well... at least their getting out, it's a beautiful day and their enjoying it in the park."

"BUT IT'S NOT REAL!" He couldn't get why she didn't see what was horrifying about it.

"Why does that matter?"

"Mary! It matters! It matters a lot! ...these people aren't even really people anymore! They just sit around plugged in all day!" James wriggled out of the second hand zone pants and jumped back into his swim trunks.

"Yeah, they do, but if you live a better life in the simulation what does it matter? I mean if you spent your whole life in there you could experience being born, raise a family and die at a ripe old age a thousand times over before your actual body died."

James rolled his eyes, "Mary that's horrible." He sat down on the bench next to an oblivious girl to tie his shoelaces.

Mary slithered up his body and sat in his lap while she gently kissed his lips and giggled, she was amused by James primitive Luddite tendencies. "Oh, you're so cute; it's like a puppy being scared of his shadow."

"It's not like that at all." James pouted.

She gave a quick look around before slipping his dong through the fly of his pants and she wiggled around in his lap until it secretly worked its way into her thin little body.

"Would it be better if they didn't even know they were in a simulation?" She asked with a smirk while she slowly rode his dick right next to a crowd of completely unaware people in the zone.

"MARY! ...Are we? ...Am I? ..."

Mary gave him a smug look, feeling she was about to prove a point, "Well... if you WERE in a simulation, and instead of flying through time fucking cartoons and punching Hitler in the dick, you were really just some old guy sitting on a dirty sofa somewhere in real life... would you want to know?"

James started to panic as the puzzle pieces fell into place. "Mary?" He cried out and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I can't live without you."

"Oh, James that's so sweet!" She hugged him and dried his tears, "I'm so sorry, it's not a simulation, I was just trying to prove a point." She smiled and kissed his nose trying to reassure him she was real.

"But what if that's what you were programmed to think?" James sniffed; he didn't know what to believe.

Mary got a confused look on her face and couldn't really come up with an answer. "No, I'm real... and you're real... and these people are in a simulation." She said with confidence while she gently bounced.

"But how can you be sure?" James asked.

She climbed out of his lap pulling his dong from her warm comfortable body and said, "Well, for one thing, we didn't come all this way and meet all these characters, and build that whole city up in the cube just to use a lazy plot device like, 'oh it was all a dream, 'to wrap up the ending."

James didn't know anything about the city in the cube with the hundred girl orgy but he was feeling a little bit better as Mary kept talking.

She held his hand while they continued walking down the sidewalk "I mean look at the page number down there, we're not even halfway done with our story." She continued.

James broke the fourth wall and poked his head out of the book to look down at the page number; he smiled as he realized she was right and this was only chapter ten.

"Yeah! Your right, this can't be a simulation for the simple fact that it would just be too lame and predictable to end in a dream." He giggled.

"Besides," Mary continued, "Even if it were a simulation it wouldn't matter, we could still live our whole lives together a hundred times over before your feeding tube ran out and your real body dies." She smiled and kissed his nose.

"Mary please stop talking." James asked nicely.

They wandered through the empty streets of the future city, the stark drab buildings were right next to the sidewalk and there were no trees or grass or anything, just a whole city of bland beige concrete.

Every street they turned down looked exactly like the others, just like a three-sided hallway around every corner.

"Where are all the stores and shops?" James asked.

"They don't need them... everybody eats from the tube."

"But what if they need to buy something, like a couch or clothes or something?"

"Ha, nobody would waste money on a fancy couch in real life when you could just have it in the zone, and clothes are delivered on schedule to their house before they even know the old ones are worn out."

"But what about hanging out with friends and socializing?"

"It's all done in the zone." She explained while they past crowds of motionless people all over the sad city.

"Mary, this place is so bleak." James was uneasy about the whole future experience, "I thought there would be like flying cars and 3d movies and hover-boards and fun stuff like that... this is just awful."

"Oh, they have all of that stuff..."

"Let me guess..." He interrupted, "In the zone?"

Mary smiled and shook her head yes.

"And this is the good future? The one we're working so hard to save?" He was beginning to question if the universe even deserved to be saved at all.

"James, don't judge these people, I'm sure that if you went back in time and told someone who never watched TV that you spend most of your days sitting motionless in front of a flickering box they would think YOUR sad."

He thought about the parallels and was ashamed at his former life. He couldn't think of any reason she was wrong so he just held her hand and snuggled next to her while they walked down the sterile sidewalk.

After passing what seemed like a hundred boring buildings that all looked the same they finally came upon an open shop.

"Come on, this is where we're going." Mary tugged his arm coaxing him through the door.

James stood fast refusing, "Mary really? It's a dentist... I'm not going to the dentist... How can that be the only thing open in this whole future city?

Mary got behind him and comically tried to push him through the door. "A dentist can't work in the zone, he needs a real office." She said before ejecting a ball of cheese from the scanner.

"Here... I got you some cheese." She smiled.

James looked at the disgusting cheese ball in her outstretched hand; it clearly had a pill poking out.

"I'm not eating that!" He said emphatically.

Mary gave him the sad puppy-dog eyes and stretched her arm out farther.

"Mary just tell me what's going on! I know you're trying to drug me, what are we doing at the dentist?"

"Ok fine, I'll tell you, but you won't understand" She stuffed the cheese in her mouth and continued.

12