Time Stop

Story Info
Fun at a bi-party.
1.5k words
4.37
14.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EsCoro
EsCoro
3 Followers

There have been a few times in my life where time stopped. Moments of definition, of a pure clarity. The first happened when I was nineteen and traveling in Asia. I was sitting on the steps of a temple, and for a moment I felt an overwhelming connection with the world around me. All the things that brought me there, on that day, to a thousand-year-old temple. The workers who made it. The monks and believers. The travelers like me. All that transpired there before. All that would come after I was long gone. It was beautiful.

The next time was far away in a dingy apartment in Chicago.

It's happened since then. Rarely, but always vividly remembered. On reflection I've found it happens at the cusp of something large and life-changing that I have felt more than understood. Always a stunning surprise.

Here's the most recent.

My girlfriend, Emma, and I started swinging. Less for the need to fuck others and more to explore. We found we get off on the sexual tension. We are totally open about it; we tell each other everything. There is something amazing about watching others fuck. All that sex in the air, it's almost a physical thing. Sometimes we play with others, but mostly we watch, and let others watch us.

I've been able to explore sex with men. It's been incredible. I love women. I love how they look and feel and smell and taste. I've always enjoyed anal play but the more I had tongues, fingers, and toys in my ass the more I wanted to try the real thing. Sucking cock, too. I mean, why not? I've had some incredible orgasms, and Emma gets off on watching and joining in.

A couple weeks ago we went to a bi-party. As with all play, we weren't compelled to do anything with any one, but the hosts wanted to make sure that the guys were okay with man-on-man. A lot of people in the lifestyle aren't cool with that. There were a dozen or so couples, with a few singles, too. We'd met some of them. It was relaxed, fun. It would have been a solid group even without the nudity.

Emma was chatting with Bill, the host and a handsome man. Our eyes locked and we smiled to each other. I could see she was interested in him.

I got to talking with a guy named Jay, and he expressed interest in me. Specifically in fucking me. We talked for a few, outlined what we were into, finished our drinks and we wandered to the bedrooms.

Surprise, surprise, Emma was in the middle of one of the beds, just getting ready to sit on Bill's very hard and quite thick cock. She let out a low moan and rolled her neck as she started to sink.

I felt hands on my ass and turned to kiss Jay. We made out and let our hands explore each other. He could kiss. He was all heat and lust and desire. I was, too. I felt the bulge of his cock press against mine. We undressed in that let's-get-naked pandemonium. Our clothes fell where we dropped them. I pushed him back on the second bed and admired his cock for just a moment before crawling up and sucking him. I've learned to love cock sucking. All that power, all that pleasure, and I'm in control. I licked his balls just the way I liked it done to me, then went back to the head.

After a couple of minutes I looked up at him and said, "You said something about fucking me?"

"I did. You know how to suck my cock, though. Feels great." He moved back and sat up. Spotted lube and grabbed it. "Hands and knees."

I crawled up the bed and watched Emma. She had Bill's cock worked all the way in and started to bounce and moan and give herself over to pleasure. I expected the cool, oily lube on my ass, but I got a warm, wiggly tongue instead. Amazing. Jay licked me up and down, around and around, and in and out. I couldn't help but gasp a few times. I relaxed and let pleasure radiate over my skin. One of the things I love about ass play is it's a full-body sensation. Once I was putty, Jay stopped licking. I felt the lube, then his warm cock press against my ass.

"Go easy." I said. "Slow."

He did. Firm pressure, but slow, as I opened up to him. He'd oiled his cock while rimming me. I took deep breaths and started to push back on him. Gently at first. Just a bit at a time. Then out, then back in. Rocking at the knees and hips just a little. He matched my motions and slowly but surely started to slide in. I could hear Emma getting close to orgasm. Her moans came with each bounce on that lovely cock. They grew higher in pitch and intensity. Her first? I don't know. I'd been absorbed by Jay and his cock.

Jay sank all the way in. He rested deep in me, balls to balls. He pulled my hips even closer and leaned forward to nip at my back. "Can I fuck you now?" There was an urgency to his voice.

"Oh yeah. Do it." And away he went. Not a thrashing or a pounding, but beautiful, long, even strokes. All the way in, all the way out (well, except the head). I was moving with him and the pleasures radiated all over me. Emma told me later my moans and grunts took her up and over the brink of her orgasm. I heard it when she screamed and looked up in time to see her legs shuddering. That must have triggered Bill too, because he gripped her hips, pulled her down hard, and came with a shout.

I closed my eyes and went back to sensations and pleasures. Perfectly timed stokes deep into my ass. In, out, in, out. Deep, smooth glides.

Something hit my lips and cheek. I opened my eyes to see a big, wet cock there. I looked up at our host and understood. Without a word I took him in my mouth to clean off his cum and Emma's juices. In that moment time stood still. I could see myself: on all fours, arched back. Ass speared by a very nice cock, a thicker, meatier one in my mouth. The raw flavors of cum and sex and sweat. Hands grabbing my hip bones, mine gripping the sheets. Rocking back in time with the trusts, and with each movement either getting more cock in my ass or my mouth. Eyes glazed and barely open; in a state of heightened, almost electric, bliss. Giving pleasure to these two men while my lover lay freshly fucked on the bed next to mine.

All the events that brought me here, to this house, on this day, with these people. All the things that would come after.

My pleasure a taut, high-tensile thing.

Time snapped back. The cock slipped out of my mouth. Jay flipped me over onto my back. He pressed my legs back and went back to fucking me with urgency. A proper drilling. Bill held out his hand and led Emma over to our bed. I saw her smile as she straddled my face. Cum and cum. My first creampie that wasn't my own. The other side of the coin from cleaning Bill's cock.

Cum streaked down to my mouth and tongue and cheeks. Jay's pace changed. I felt his cock get harder inside of me. Swelling with each stroke.

Emma said, "Yeah, baby, fuck him like that." And he did, jabbing me hard with each convulsion. He sprayed me full of cum. I felt the warmth of it paint me. He kept at it until his cock lost some firmness and slid out of me. I immediately missed it and wanted it back, but I didn't say anything. Emma climbed off me. I lay there covered in lube and cum. I was sticky everywhere.

"You are one good fuck, man." said Jay. He shook my shoulder then walked out of the room with Bill. Emma laid down next to me, face-to-face.

"Wow." she said. "How was that?"

It took me a bit to catch my breath. "Amazing. Just... incredible doesn't seem to cover it."

"That was pretty hot to watch. Did you like eating Bill's cum out of me?"

"I loved it. Did you?"

She laughed, "What's not to love?"

"How was his cock? It sounded like you liked it."

"Mmmm-hmmm. Yeah. I did. It's nice and thick and he was so, so hard." She though for a moment, "Maybe you'd like to try it?"

"Oh, maybe I would, but not now."

"Of course." Emma reached out a finger and scooped some cum off my cheek. "You missed some," she giggled. I licked it clean and we kissed. My cock twitched. Although exhausted and depleted, I hadn't cum yet.

She said, "Well, the night is young, handsome. What do you say we go find some more trouble to get into?"

I smiled and kissed her. "that sounds like an excellent idea." I took a deep breath and sat up. She took my hand, pulled me to my feet, and led me out the door to whatever came next.

EsCoro
EsCoro
3 Followers