Ski Trip (Ch. 01)

Story Info
A couples free use ski trip gets started with Amy and Chris.
1.8k words
4.39
12.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy emerged from the trail and coasted down the gentle slope to the slope side cafe. The sun was blinding on the white snow, but the view was incredible, snow covered peaks stretching into the distance. Distracted by the beautiful view she overshot the racks filled with skis and had to come to a sudden skidding stop right by the door of the cafe. Teetering for a moment, she began to fall over on her skis, before she was suddenly caught. She heard a voice say "Whoa there, you okay?" and looked up into the smiling face of Chris. He had caught her with his arms through hers, supporting her weight, and pressing her into his body. Chris was her high school friend's husband, and they had never been so physically close before.

She levered herself up out of his grasp with a laugh, and popped her skis off. "Oh man thank you for catching me! I got distracted by the view. What happened to Rebecca and Sam?" Rebecca was Chris' wife, and Amy's childhood friend, while Sam was Amy's husband. The group had left Los Angeles for the weekend to ski, staying together in a friend's condo right off the slopes.

"They went off to do another run, but I wanted to take a break and get a coffee. Want to join me?"

"Sure! Let me just..." Gathering her skis up she dumped them into the ski rack by the door, and together they clomped into the cafe.

The cafe was surprisingly empty, with just a few people sitting together, their ski gear spread around them in a slowly drying pile.

Chris and Amy grabbed their coffees and then sat at a table by the window.

Amy had never spent that much time alone with Chris, but had always gotten a little thrill when he had smiled at her in the past. They sat and chatted about skiing, and then sat in companionable silence looking at the view. Chris broke the silence.

"Thank you for hooking us up with this condo, by the way. It's great. I can't wait to get into that sauna after skiing".

Amy laughed "That's what Sam said this morning."

"Well, that's because we tried it out after you and Rebecca went to sleep last night. It was fantastic. We actually both had the same idea and went down to the sauna separately and then surprised each other by showing up naked at the exact same time. We hung out in it for a while, it's great."

Amy's mind quickly left the peaks she had been staring at and started imagining her husband naked with Chris in the sauna. Chris was shorter, and a little thicker than Sam was. She imagined them, sweating, sitting on the wooden benches. She wondered what Chris' cock looked like, and then wondered if her husband had been admiring it as well. She made a mental note to ask him about it later.

She realized that she had spaced out, and that Chris was looking at her with a small grin.

"Your husband and I had an interesting talk, he told me about some of those parties you all went to in New York."

Before coming to Los Angeles Sam and Amy had made friends with a queer polyamorous community where they lived in Brooklyn. They had attended a number of sex parties, and begun exploring introducing other people into their sex lives, while also beginning to become more comfortable with the idea that perhaps neither of them were 100% straight. That wasn't something that they really talked about with friends in Los Angeles though, and Amy was surprised. It didn't seem like Rebecca and Chris were the type. Chris didn't seem like he was making fun of them though, or that he disapproved. In fact he seemed interested.

Amy turned to look at him and met his gaze. A little thrill went through her when their eyes connected. She looked at his lips, and wondered what they felt like. She suddenly realized that the cafe was quiet, with only one staff member by the register, looking at her phone. She felt that she was in another place suddenly, the small electric thrill coursing through her.

All she could manage was an "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. We were talking about some of Rebecca's old boyfriends and some experiences she had, and he mentioned that hearing about your old experiences led you guys down that path to the parties. Really surprised me, you guys totally flew under the radar."

It was true that Sam loved to hear about Amy's exploits before they got married. Her mind went back to them in the sauna, imagining her husband's cock stiffening while he talked about their adventures. She wondered whether he was sneaking glances at Chris' cock, growing in the heat against his hairy thigh.

Sam and Amy had joked about this weekend turning into a "friend fuck vacation", but they didn't think it would actually happen. That joking had turned into some pretty dirty sex, with Sam fucking Amy from behind while forcing her mouth down onto a big dildo, telling her to get used to having a cock in each hole, saying that she was going to be the free use toy for the weekend, praising her for being such a good little slut. She had come hard after his thumb found its way into her asshole as he roughly fucked her.

"He also told me about your fantasy for this weekend." His voice was husky now. He glanced around and lowered his voice. "He said that you're obedient and love to please, and that if you agreed then I was welcome to make use of you whenever I wanted this weekend".

Amy couldn't believe that he was saying this. She bit her lip, adrenaline running through her. "Does Rebecca know about this?"

"We talked about it this morning. She agreed, said she had some idea how she could use you".

Amy wondered what THAT meant. Rebecca had never seemed interested in her, or even other women at all.

Her throat was suddenly dry. She was breathing shallowly. From seemingly somewhere else she said "But I have to agree. And I can say no and stop it whenever I want"

"Of course."

She felt outside of her own body.

"Okay. I agree".

A small pause. She didn't know what to do next.

"Well...should we ski back to the condo then?"

"I actually had a better idea". Chris glanced over toward the bathrooms. "Why don't you show me how obedient you can be right now. It is free use, you have to do whatever we say."

Amy understood and got up, almost stumbling over her boots. She felt unbelievably loud clomping over to the bathroom but at that moment a big group started to stream into the lodge. She stomped her way back to the single person restroom, and stepped inside, shutting the door without locking it. With only a small frosted window the inside was dim. She didn't turn on the light, but leaned back against the sink and took in a deep breath. Her heart was racing. A few moments later she heard ski boots, and the door opened. Chris stepped inside, and closed the door behind him. He grabbed the bib of her ski pants, and pulled her into him. They kissed hard, her nipping his lips, feeling his tongue play with hers. It was so different from kissing Sam. He pulled away, and asked quietly. "Are you ours for the weekend?"

Amy looked into his face, excited, turned on, embarrassed.

"Yes."

He kissed her again, pushing her against the sink, his hand lightly sliding up her chest and clasping her throat. He pulled back again, said "Your husband said you were a good and obedient little slut. Are you going to be a good little slut for all of us this weekend?"

"Yes".

"Show me". He stepped back, undid his ski overalls, and pulled them down. A large bulge tented his long underwear.

She slowly knelt before him. She could hear the group that had entered the lodge laughing. She couldn't believe she was on her knees about to service her friend's husband. She felt so dirty, and so turned on.

She pulled his long underwear and ran her hands up his bare thighs. He jumped at her cold hands. She took a second to look at his semi hard cock, admiring his shaft and circumcised head. She could see a small bit of pre-cum on the tip. It stiffened and began to rise as she looked at it. She sat back on her ski boots and looked up at him, making eye contact, and opened her mouth.

He stepped forward and slid his semi hard cock into her mouth. She allowed him to keep going until the hair at the base of his cock was touching her nose. He gasped as she closed her mouth around his cock. His hands on the back her head, he began to slowly fuck her mouth, sliding in and out. His cock grew, and finally she had to take a breath. She took her mouth off his cock and stroked it with her hands, slick with her spit. He moaned as she gently worked his foreskin over the head of his cock. His was a little longer than her husband's, but about the same thickness. Heavy balls hung just below. She lightly ran her fingers over them and they prickled, he moaned again and grabbed the back of her head to push it back onto his cock. She couldn't get the whole thing in her mouth when fully hard. Conscious that they could be interrupted at any moment, she started bobbing up and down, twisting both of her hands up and down his shaft. He groaned. "Sam said you were good, Jesus. You're such a good slut. Just like that, keep going. Fuck...I'm gonna...".

She felt his cock swell, and with an explosive grunt he came into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but some leaked out onto her mouth and chin. He staggered backward and shuddered and then picked her up off the floor and kissed before she could clean the cum off her face. He didn't seem to care, and hungrily made out with her.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. He stepped back. "Just a minute! My wife is feeling the altitude. We'll be out in a second." A pause and then clomping as a pair of boots walked away.

They looked at each and let out a short laugh of disbelief, Chris quickly stuffed his cock back into his long underwear, still slick with her saliva and his cum. She quickly washed her face and rinsed her mouth out. They rearranged themselves, and tried to walk out of the lodge like nothing had happened, trying very hard to ignore what felt like everyone looking at them. The sun was blinding outside. She stood, stunned by the glare and what just happened. Chris grinned, sharing their secret, and said "Should we try another run?". He popped his skis on and headed off. She looked out at the mountains, tasting his cum in her mouth, wondering what his cock would feel like in her pussy, and followed.