Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 05

Story Info
The story takes an unexpected turn thanks to Marian Crane.
5.5k words
4.49
7.3k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Author's note - The story changes perspective from Tom to Marian as she alters the path of his life. Also change to present tense which(is) was a challenge. :)

I'm awakened by the music of Coldplay signaling it's time to get up and prepare for another workday along with the familiar dread of life as a secretary in a real estate office. It's not that the work itself is difficult but dealing with needy clients who often flirt with me during transactions has gotten old. I make another promise to myself to start looking for another line of work as I get in the shower and prepare for another day. After taking care of my morning rituals I get in my car and drive the short distance to the office. Although the distance is short in miles the drive usually takes twice as long during morning rush hour traffic.

Our first appointment is scheduled for nine o'clock with a man named Tom Walker who's coming in to finalize a deal for a place outside the city which will net a healthy commission for the firm. I met Tom a couple times during his search and afterward I felt a flush of excitement as if I had just engaged in foreplay. I chalked it up to the fact that Tom is quite good looking and I haven't had a date for a couple of months. Perhaps I might have to flirt with him a little today to see if he's interested.

Tom arrives a few minutes before nine and I say, "Good morning Mr. Walker. Have a seat and Mr. Bennett will be with you in a few minutes. Can I get you a coffee or water?"

"Thank you Marian but I've already had my daily fix," he says with a smile.

I let Mr. Bennett know his appointment is here then return to my desk and place his papers in my outbox. I decide to engage Tom in some small talk and say, "Congratulations on your new home Mr. Walker. I'm sure you'll be really happy there."

He says, "I have to admit I'm pretty stoked and looking forward to turning into my home. I have some big plans for the basement in particular."

"Ah yes the basement," I say, "I'll bet you're creating your own little man cave down there."

"Something like that," he says with a wry smile on his face.

I get an idea that might get me in Tom's house alone with him and say, "You'll have to have me over once it's done so I can get some updated pictures for our files."

He says, "You're welcome to come over but I'm a pretty private person so I'm afraid there won't be any picture taking."

"I understand," I say. "I would still love to see what you come up with. My brother wants to do something similar and I'd love to get some ideas."

"I'd be happy to have you stop by once it's done," he says.

Our small talk is interrupted by Mr. Bennett on the intercom, "Ms. Crane, please send Mr. Walker back." I usher Tom into the office admiring his muscular frame from behind.

The actual transaction takes less than 30 minutes as all the paper work is in order and Tom was able to provide a hefty down payment which is atypical for someone his age. Apparently he had received an inheritance from an elderly neighbor who he helped with various chores. Must be nice, I thought, pondering my meager bank account balance. I might have to look for an old man to help myself someday. With the transaction complete I give Tom the keys to the house and after he shakes hands with Mr. Bennett I take him back to the waiting room.

I say, "Congratulations again Mr. Walker. Here's my card with my office and cell numbers. Don't forget to give me a ring when the man cave is finished."

"Please call me Tom," he says as his baby blue eyes look directly into mine.

I feel a familiar tingle as we shake hands and I say with a quiver in my voice, "Ok then Tom but don't take too long. I'm excited to see what you come up with."

He says, "Will do and you have a nice day."

"And you as well," I say as I watch him exit the office. My mind wanders to seeing Tom naked and I wonder what kind of cock he has. Judging by the bulge in his pants I bet it's a nice one. I have to rush to the ladies room and splash cold water on my face to bring myself back to reality.

Back at my desk I'm immediately immersed in the bustle of the office and I forget about Tom. My boring life continues for the next several weeks when curiosity gets the better of me and I decide to give him a call. He picks up after a couple rings and I say, "Hello Tom, it's Marian Crane from Bennett Realty. I was wondering how the man cave's coming along."

He says, "Hello Marian. It's great to hear from you but unfortunately I've run into some delays with the contractor. Nothing he can do about it though. There's some special equipment I wanted that's back ordered. I promise that I'll ring you as soon as it's finished. I'm hoping for next week."

"I'll hold you to that," I boldly say.

"Ok Marian. Talk soon," he says and abruptly ends the call.

I sit at my desk frustrated as I feel like Tom's not interested in me. Maybe he's not into women as I'm no slouch. Sure my tits could be bigger but usually men are attracted by my styled blonde hair, thin figure, long legs and great ass. I think I look pretty great in the tight, knee length skirts I love that highlight my slim waste and ankles. I suppose I may have to go the tinder route if I don't hear from Tom soon because I could really use a good fucking. The week drags on and I'm doing my Saturday chores when my cell phone rings. My mood picks up when I see it's Tom.

"Hello Tom, it's so nice to hear from you. How's the project going?"

"Hi Marian. The last contractor just left so I figured I'd give you a call and see if you were free on Monday after work."

Not wanting to appear overly eager I say, "Hang on while I grab my calendar," knowing full well that I have no plans next week. I flip some papers around on my coffee table and say, "Let's see now, Monday the 10th, Monday the 10th. Nope, I have my last client at four so I can swing out to your place at five."

Tom says, "That's great Marian but you're not coming out until you let me take you for a nice meal as thanks for all your help with the house."

"Oh Tom that's totally not necessary. I just did my job and..."

He cut me off mid sentence and says, "I know it's your job Marian but I won't take no for an answer. Plus, ever since I moved I've been trying to find a beautiful woman to take out to dinner then I met Marian Crane who fit that bill perfectly."

I feel heat rush to my face as I try to respond nonchalantly, "Well now Mr. Wilson, it just so happens that flattery will get you everywhere so I look forward to seeing you on Monday."

"That's great Marian, I'll pick you up at the office at five."

"Ok Tom, I'm looking forward to seeing you again," I say.

I hang up the phone, do several fist bumps and yell "Yes, yes, yes," to no one in particular. Thinking of going out with Tom and what could potentially happen at his house gets me extremely horny so I shed my clothes as I make my way to my bedroom, grab my dildo and shove it deep into my pussy as I fall onto my bed. I'm soaking wet from just talking to Tom again and it's not long before I bring myself to a shuddering orgasm. When I recover I sit straight up and start thinking about all the things I need to do before Monday. I haven't been to the hairdresser in almost a month plus my fingers and toes are an absolute mess. I look at the clock and see it's 4:55 so I run naked to my living room, grab my phone and call my stylist.

After the third ring I breath a sigh of relief as I hear, "Hair, Nails and Tails, this is Mary. Can I help you?"

I say, "Mary thank god I caught you. It's Marian Crane and I need to schedule an appointment for the works on Monday. Can I come by during my lunch hour, it's an emergency!"

She laughs and says, "You're in luck Marian, I just had a cancellation so I can see you around 1130. Now what's this emergency and what will be doing for you?"

"This really cute guy just asked me out and everything's a mess. Hair, mani, pedi and I think there may be a family of small animals nesting 'down there' if you get my drift."

She says, "I see so hair, manicure, pedicure and bikini wax. This guy must be pretty cute then huh?"

"He's cute as hell. He's new to the area and I helped sell him his house so he wants to take me out to dinner as a thank you. I couldn't very well show up looking like my mother. The wax may be overkill but I'd rather be safe than sorry," I say.

"Too true," she says, "Tell you what, since you seem pretty excited and have been such a loyal customer I'll throw in the wax for free. You just need to show up and endure the pain."

"You're a sweetheart Mary. I'll see you Monday at 11:30 sharp."

We say our goodbyes and I realize I'm standing by my front window naked so I run to my bedroom and throw on a robe. I wasn't leaving anything to chance so I lay out my work clothes for Monday along with a slinky black dress and stilettos for dinner. If that outfit doesn't woo Mr. Tom Wilson then he surely has to be gay. I really need to relax so I draw a bath with bubbles, pour myself a glass of wine and sink into the tub.

The rest of the weekend drags on and I have a couple more dates with my dildo to make it through but Monday finally arrives. I dress in my usual conservative work clothes, hang my dress in the car then head for the office. I ask Mr. Bennett if it's ok if I take a little extra time at lunch for an appointment and he tells me to take whatever I need. At lunch I see Mary and she gives me the deluxe treatment, removing all the hair from my pussy and ass except for a cute little landing strip. She does my nails in a soft pink color and adds blonde highlights to my hair. Even with the discount her fee nearly takes my breath away but I give her my card adding a nice tip.

As I start to leave she says, "Good luck tonight Marian. You look stunning and I hope everything works out but remember to be careful."

"Thanks Mary. I can't believe what you did to me. I'll fill you in the next time I see you."

I make my way back to the office where Mr. Bennett does a double-take when he sees me. "Wow Marian, you look fantastic. Meeting someone special tonight?"

I say, "As a matter of fact Tom Wilson is taking me to dinner. I wanted to see what he did to his man cave to get some ideas for my brother but he insisted on dinner first."

"Well Tom Wilson will be lucky to have such a charming dinner guest Marian," he says.

I can't help but blush as I sit at my desk and think about meeting Tom. Things are incredibly slow that afternoon as the clock on the wall mocks me every time I look at it. Finally at 4:30 I grab my dress from the car and go to the ladies room to freshen up and change. Mr. Bennett is at the copier when I return from the ladies room and he does another double-take. "Holy moly Marian, you are indeed a sight for sore eyes. If I were 20 years younger..."

Just as I get to my desk the front door opens and Tom breezes into the office looking good enough to eat in his kaki pants, dress shirt and suit coat. He shakes Mr. Bennett's hand and says, "Good to see you again Mr. Bennett," then he freezes as he sees me. His face is flushed as he says, "Marian, my goodness you look incredible."

"Why thank you Tom. Are you ready to go?"

He stands there staring at me for a moment then finally says, "Yes of course. I booked us a table at an Italian place called Mastrianos. I hope that's ok."

"That just happens to be my favorite place in the city Tom," I say.

Mr. Bennett says, "Nice choice young man. You two have a nice time."

'I'm sorry Mr. Bennett," Tom says. "I should have asked earlier but you're welcome to join us. I'm sure they could add a chair to the table."

My back is to Tom as I give my boss a look that says, don't you dare and he says, "That's very kind of you Tom but Mrs. Bennett has a roast waiting for me so you kids run along and have a good time." Tom turns for the door and I mouth a thank you to Mr. Bennett who winks back at me.

We leave the office and make our way to a silver convertible and I wonder again how much money he inherited as he holds the door open for me. As we drive he says, "Thanks again for accepting my invitation. Besides work my life's been pretty mundane for the last month."

I say, "It's my pleasure Tom. Men haven't exactly been lining up at my door recently."

"Men in this town must either be blind or idiots but good for me that I have you all to myself tonight," he says.

We arrive at the crowded restaurant and I feel like everyone is staring at me as the host takes us to our table.

I say, "I think I may have overdone it with this dress. I feel like everyone's staring at me."

"That's because they are Marian. As for the dress you look amazing but if I'm being honest I was hoping you'd be wearing one of those skirts you wear at the office," he says with a smirk on his face.

The waiter comes by for our drink orders and after confirming with me, Tom orders us a fine bottle of red wine.

I say, "Wait a minute, did you just say you like me better in my work clothes?"

"No, no that's not what I meant at all," he stammers. "It's just that those skirts help complete the Marian Crane motif."

"Tom I have to admit I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't think I had a motif."

"Hold on," he says. "You really don't know do you?" His blue eyes sparkle as a huge grin spreads across his face.

I feel a blush rise to my face and say, "I'm starting to feel a little self conscious here so please let me in on the joke Tom."

Just then the waiter comes back with our wine and pours each of us a glass. Tom takes his time swirling and sniffing the wine before finally taking a sip. "You really do look fantastic Marion. I like what you've done with your hair and that dress. Holy moly."

"Mr Bennett said the same thing now quit stalling and tell me about this motif."

He sets his glass down and says, "Oh yes that. Have you ever heard of Janet Leigh, Marian?"

I think for a while and say, "Isn't she an actress or something?"

"You're getting warmer," Tom says. "Please don't tell me you've never seen the movie Psycho."

"If that's some kind of creepy horror film then no I can't watch those ever since my brother took me to see Halloween when I was a kid. It gave me nightmares for a week."

Tom says, "I'm so sorry Marian. I had no idea. I'm such a clod, let's just drop it."

"Oh no you don't Tom," I say playfully. "You don't get off that easy, teasing me with a so called motif that involves me without giving me the details."

The waiter is back and takes our food orders then Tom leans over and says, "Since you're sensitive to the idea I'll spare you the details but Janet Leigh starred in the most famous Hitchcock film of all time called Psycho. When I first saw you at the office I immediately thought of Janet Leigh because you resemble her a lot. In the movie she wore the same kind of knee length dresses that you wear and that's why I made the comment about your work outfits earlier. I guess I always had a thing for her when I was a kid."

I say, "Ok, so I resemble her but lots of women wear this kind of dress. I think there's something else you're not telling me."

He takes a sip of wine and says, "I'm glad your sitting down because Janet Leigh's character in Psycho was a woman named..." He pauses as he waits for me to figure it out.

I say, "You're not trying to tell me that she played someone named Marian Crane are you?"

"Bingo," he says as he taps his nose with his finger.

We both sit there and stare at each other then I start to giggle. Tom joins me and before long we're both laughing until tears come to our eyes. I say, "Oh god you must think I'm a complete idiot."

"Perhaps but you're the most beautiful idiot I've ever laid my eyes on," he says as he reaches across the table and takes my hand.

I say, "I have a rule where I never take my phone out at dinner but I have to see this Janet person."

"Allow me," he says reaching for his phone. After a few clicks he gives me his phone and says, "Marian Crane I'd like you to meet Marian Crane."

As I look at the picture of Janet Leigh as Marian Crane my hand instinctively comes to my mouth. We could be sisters and it looks like we shop at the same dress store. "Oh hell no," I say which makes Tom start laughing all over again. "I'm so pissed at my parents right now," which almost makes Tom double over with laughter. I join him in a giggle and say, "Aw to hell with it, life's too short and she's one hot bitch." That breaks both of us up all over again.

The waiter arrives with our food and says haughtily, "I'm happy to see you having such a wonderful time at Mastrianos. Enjoy your food."

The delicious smells in front of us bring us down to reality and Tom tops off my wine as we settle into our meal. I'm pretty hungry but limit myself to small bites as I don't want Tom to think I'm a cow. Throughout dinner Tom asks thoughtful questions in an effort to get to know me without ever steering the conversation toward himself. Of course I want to know his background and am fascinated to hear about how he took care of his neighbor which resulted in an inheritance that paid for his undergrad. He's obviously very bright to be working as a chemist and the more I learn about him the more I like him.

I hope he feels the same way but worry about his infatuation with Janet Leigh so I ask him, "So Tom, you didn't just ask me out because you have a thing for Janet Leigh did you?"

He says with that cute smirk on his face, "Now Janet, I mean Marian you can't be serious."

I playfully toss my napkin at him and say, "You're a huge tease Tom Wilson."

"Can't help it," he says. "I love your laugh."

We finish dinner and after taking care of the bill he says, "Do you still want to see my man cave Marian? I'd understand if you're tired and want to go home."

"You're not getting rid of me that easily," I say. "I'm dying to see what you've done with it."

"Alright then, let's go," he says.

The drive to his house takes about 20 minutes and we giggle most of the way there as we relive the Marian Crane motif. I have to admit feeling a renewed self confidence as the actress was quite stunning. We arrive at his house and he pulls into the garage, once again running around to open my door.

"Thank you Tom," I say. "You've been a perfect gentleman tonight." For some reason that makes him blush as we go into the house.

"How about more wine," he says.

I say, "You're not trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me are you?"

His face darkens for a moment then he smiles and says, "Well now that you mention it," and he takes me in his arms and kisses me. My body melts into his as I run my fingers through his hair. In between kisses he asks, "Do you still want to see my man cave?"

I say, "That depends. Is there a bed?"

"It just so happens there is."

"Then yes, take me to your lair."

The grand tour is put on hold as we tear at each other's clothes the minute we reach the bottom step. I unbuckle his belt, reaching into his underwear to find a very impressive cock. He pulls my dress over my head, kissing my face and neck and running has hands over my body as I stroke his cock. We stumble our way to the bed where I strip him of the rest of his clothes, freeing one of the nicest cocks I've ever seen.

"Oh my," I say, "is that all for me?"

"I don't see anyone else here at the moment," he says as he removes my bra and panties and we get into bed.

We continue kissing and running our hands over our bodies but I can't wait any longer to feel his cock in my pussy. I push him onto has back, straddle his lap and plunge his cock deep inside me. "Oh fuck yes," I cry, "that feels so good." I bounce up and down on his cock like a wild woman while he pinches my nipples. He grabs my hips to slow me down then shoves his cock deep into my pussy and grinds the base on my clit. Sparks appear in my eyes as I'm immediately overcome with a powerful orgasm. I cry out in pleasure, "Of fuck Tom, I'm cumming already! Mmmmmmm!" I feel my entire body shudder as wave after wave of pleasure emanates from my pussy. Tom keeps his cock pressed against my clit during the entire orgasm until I collapse on his chest panting heavily. "Oh my god. That felt so good. I can't believe I came so fast."

12