Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He says, "Oh I'm just getting started with you Marian," as he flips me onto my back and shoves his wonderful cock deep into my pussy. He starts fucking me with long deep strokes while kissing me pationately and looking into my eyes. "You are the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on. God your gorgeous."

He starts fucking me harder and sucking my tits and I say, "I wanted you from the first moment I saw you Tom. Now fuck me cuz I've been waiting over a month for this." He smiles as he continues pounding his cock into my pussy then he alternates to slow strokes that end with him grinding his wonderful cock on my clit again. Each time he does that it's as if he knows when I'm going to cum because he then pulls back out and changes his pace, keeping me on the verge of cumming for what feels like an eternity. When he does it the next time I wrap my legs around his back and grab onto his ass with both hands and say, "You're not getting away from me this time," and I grind my clit on his cock until my second orgasm shakes me to my core. "Fuck I love your cock Tom," I cry. "It makes my pussy feel so good. Mmmmmmmm!"

He waits patiently for me to recover before turning me over on my stomach. I get on my hands and knees and point my ass at him. He says, "You have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen Marian and your ass. My god," before pushing his cock deep into me from behind.

"Fuck it feels even bigger this way," I say as I press my ass against his stomach. I lose all self control as I cry, "Fuck my pussy hard Tom. I need you to pound me with your big cock." His stamina is incredible as he pounds my pussy for what must be nearly an hour, bringing me to orgasm after wonderful orgasm, fucking me in every position I'd heard of and some I hadn't.

Finally when he's fucking me from behind again he cries out, "Fuck Marian, I'm going to cum in your sweet pussy. Your hot ass makes me crazy!" With one final thrust he shoves his cock deep into me as I feel wave after wave of his cum shoot from his cock. He slows his pace as his orgasm subsides before collapsing on the bed next to me.

It takes several minutes to recover then I say, "That was the most incredible sexual experience I've ever had in my entire life. Where on earth did you learn to fuck like that."

He rolls over on has back with his arm across his forehead and says with that smirk I'm starting to love, "A gentleman never kisses and tells but I'm happy I was able to satisfy you."

"Satisfy me? I'm wondering if I can walk after what you did to me. It was amazing."

He gets up on one elbow, kisses me and says, "You're the most amazing woman I've ever met Marian. Even better than Janet Leigh."

I playfully slap his arm and say, "There you go again with the teasing which reminds me. I almost died when you invited Mr. Bennett to dinner tonight. You're lucky he picked up on the evil eye I gave him."

"I was just being polite Marian. Of course I hoped he'd decline and I'm sorry about teasing you. Sometimes I can't help myself. By the way, would you like your tour of the man cave now?"

"I don't give a fuck about your man cave Tom," I say as I look into his eyes.

"What about your brother?" he asks.

"Oh that. Actually my brother lives in a studio apartment in the city. Don't be mad but I made that part up so I could, you know."

He says, "Oh I get it. So who's the big tease now? I might have to punish you for telling a lie."

"Yes Tom, I've been very naughty so you should really punish me."

"Ok just let me think for a minute," he says. To my amazement he gets to his knees and I see that his cock has returned to its full hardness. "I hereby proclaim that your punishment is to suck my cock until I cum in your mouth."

"That's it?" I say. "Seems like I'm getting off pretty easy."

"Just wait," he says with his patented smirk. Little did I realize that I'd spend the next hour sucking has fat cock before he grabs my head and shoots a huge load of cum down my throat.

After he says, "I hope you learned a lesson Marian."

"I'm not sure Tom. I might become a compulsive liar if that's what it takes to get a hold of your wonderful dick."

"I'm sure we can work something out Marian. How about a glass of wine. I myself am a bit parched."

I say, "That sounds wonderful." As Tom goes up to get the wine I walk around the basement to check out the improvements. The tv and audio are impressive but aside from that it truly is a space made for a man. It was then I notice the circular hooks in various places.

Just then he returns with a bottle and two glasses and says, "So what do you think?"

I say, "Don't take this the wrong way but it's a place every man would love." He laughs as he hands me a glass of wine and I say, "What's up with these little hooks?"

He says, "No idea what those are for. They were here when I bought the place and haven't had time to remove them." Changing the subject he says, "So Marian, would you like to see your doppelgänger? I'm sure I could find the movie if you're feeling brave."

"I have to admit that you've peaked my curiosity but you have to promise to hold me close during the scary parts," I say.

"I'll hold you close even during the non-scary parts."

With that he does a quick search and after a few minutes the movie starts. "So it's in black and white?" I ask.

"They were making color movies back then but black and white was Hitchcock's choice," he says.

I say, "You seem to know a lot about this movie."

"I'll admit it's one of my favorites so I've watched a bunch of documentaries. Janet Leigh said she was never able to take a shower again after making it."

'Wait, why couldn't she take a shower?"

"You'll see dear Marian, you'll see," he says.

I have to admit I'm drawn to the movie from the start. The whole thing is a little creepy and when Marian puts her skirt on in the bedroom I look at Tom and say, "I'm beginning to see why you were attracted to my clothes."

He smirks and says, "I was attracted by who was wearing them. Simple as that."

"Uh huh," I say. Things get really creepy when she gets to the motel and that guy watches her through a hole in the wall. "That guys a total perv."

Tom says, "Yeah, you might want to get a little closer. Things are about to get real in a minute."

I'm again struck by Janet Leigh's beauty. To think Tom felt I resemble her is very flattering. She seems even prettier as she wets her hair in the shower but my reverie is shattered when the image appears behind the shower curtain.

"Oh no," I say and squeeze Tom's hand as the intruder pulls the curtain open, brandishes a huge knife and starts slashing. I leap on top of Tom and cry out as the graphic murder scene seems to continue forever before it ends with a close up of her dead eye. As the camera slowly pans back I'm visibly shaking and say, "Please Tom, no more. This is too much for me."

He says, "Of course Marian, I'm sorry, I should have known better."

I bury my face in his chest and say, "Please Tom, just hold me tight."

He holds me, stroking my back and says, "Don't worry Marian. I will never let anything bad happen to you." He strokes my face and kisses me which helps calm my nerves. "I hope I didn't ruin our night."

I say, "My night was perfect and I'm glad I got to see Janet Leigh. Did she ever make any movies that weren't so awful?"

"Of course Marian would you like me to find one?"

"That's ok Tom," I say. "If I'm being completely honest I'm feeling pretty worn out from our amazing time together. Can you just hold me until I fall asleep?"

He says, "I was just going to suggest the same thing and don't worry about work tomorrow. I'll get you back to your place early enough so you can get ready then I'll get you to the office."

"I don't want to be a bother Tom. What about your own work."

"My hours are flexible and I don't think there's anything you could ever do to bother me Marian."

After a long passionate kiss I say, "Thanks for a wonderful evening Tom. It was just about the best time I ever had."

"It was amazing for me too Marian," he says as he kisses me goodnight.

I press into the warmth of his body and am soon fast asleep.

To be continued...

12