Time to Catch Up

Story Info
Two friends catch up while the wife is away.
1.9k words
4.51
13.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literot76
Literot76
20 Followers

Myself and Andy go a long way back, we'd been best friends since his parents moved from the US to the UK when I was at junior school. We'd been through junior school, secondary school, college and Scouting together. It wasn't until Andy went away to university that we became separated but even then I regularly visited him in the shared house he lived in.

When we were younger Andy and I did everything together. When we were at college we even experimented with our sexuality together. When we were experimenting we'd regularly suck and fuck each other but we always made sure neither of us came. Then one day that all changed.

I was in Andy's room laying on his bed half naked as he wanked me, his hand sliding up and down my shaft pulling my foreskin back and forth. Suddenly before I could do anything to stop myself my cock twinged in Andy's hand and spunk shot out all over his hand and my stomach. Andy looked at me, I wasn't sure what his reaction would be, then he leaned into me. As he got closer I could feel his breath on me getting heavier until I felt his lips on my cock as he took me in his mouth. Having my best mate suck me clean and taste my cum turned me on. If only I'd known he was receptive of tasting my cum I'd not have held back on the multiple occasions he'd sucked me off.

After Andy's first taste of spunk it wasn't long before I had mine, making each other cum was then always part of our sex together. We'd suck and swallow and cum in each others arse sometimes licking it out afterwards.

Since those days Andy had gotten married. Before he did though I asked if he ever thought about what we got up to and if he would ever do it again. He said he wouldn't as he loved his wife to be. I was a bit disappointed, I had always thought of Andy that way and often fantasised about being naked with him sucking his cock amd him fuck me until until my arse was raw.

When it came to me getting married I there was only one person I wanted to be my best man.

One evening we were out having a few beers and Andy asked me what I did him before he got wed and whether I ever thought about what the two of us used to get up to. I was honest and said that I did. I said that I often recall what we did together and fantasise about it, sometimes with other men involved. After a few more drinks Andy opened to me and said that despite what he said previously he often thinks about it to. Considering how many times we'd had sex together, how many years it lasted and how good we were together it wasn't surprising that neither of could forget our past.

A couple of weeks eent by when Andy said his wife was going away for the weekend and would I like to have a sleepover like we did when we were younger. I hoped I knew what he meant by that and said yes.

When the weekend came I arrived at Andy's just as his wife was leaving. "Oh like that is it, as soon as I leave your boyfriend turns up." She joked. If only she knew I thought.

I dumped my bag down inside the house as Andy noticed my sleeping bag and chuckled. "You won't be needing that." He said.

We went into the lounge chatted, watched a film and had a few beers. Once the film had finished Andy stared to stream some porn to the TV and moved close on the sofa. When we'd watched porn previously it had always been straight porn so I was surprised when it started. As we watched I felt my cock get hard and it didn't take long until Andy reached over and grabbed hold of the bulge in my jeans. "Do you want me to give you a blowjob like that?" Andy asked as one man sucked off another on screen. I'd fantasised having Andy suck my cock ever since he last did so twenty years beforehand. "I'd love you to suck me off until I cum in that mouth of yours." I replied as I surprised myself with my bluntness. Andy stood up, the bulge in his trousers clearly visible as he said "Lets take this upstairs."

We relocated to the bedroom where Andy pushed me onto his bed and undressed in front of me. Andy had an uncut cock with smooth balls and short pubes above it. His cock was semi-erect and growing harder as I admired the size of it and imagined my lips around in it. Once undressed Andy walked up to the bed and took off my jeans, my hard cock springing out as he pulled off my boxers. Like Andy I always keep myself smooth, there's nothing worse than licking a hairy minge so I can only imagine it's the same going down on a man with a big bush of pubes.

Andy pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me his legs either side of me and our balls touching together as he sat on my thighs. Andy leant forward, our erect penises entwining which sent shivers through my body until he were laying on top of me. Andy moved his face close and kissed me on the lips pushing his tongue in my mouth before with kissed passionately. In all the times we'd had sex together we'd never kissed each other and doing so now now felt different than kissing anyone else as I felt his beard against my face tickling my nostrils.

Andy moved his mouth from mine and kissed my neck moving down my chest, stomach and past my navel until I could feel his breath on my penis as he kissed my bell-end. The kisses continued down the underside of my shaft to my balls and lower towards my arse which made my cock twinge in excitement as to what might be next. I felt Andy lick me his tongue teasing my arsehole as I lifted my hips up off the bed to allow him better access. His tongue flicked my arsehole momentarily before licking back up towards my balls and along the underside of my shaft until it again reached my bell-end. Andy opened his mouth and slid his lips down over my bell-end taking my length in his mouth. I was so aroused by what was happening I thought I was going to cum right then.

The feel of my best mate sucking me was incredible, he always was good but that was a long time ago. If anything the twenty year gap between blowjobs had made him better. Andy slid his lips up and down my shaft like he'd been doing it for years as he sucked me right to the back of his throat.

My cock twinged on several occasions and I held back from cumming until I could do so no more. With his lips at the base of my shaft I let out a loud moan as my cock exploded and what felt like the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced shuddered through my body. With my cock and cum in his mouth Andy started to gag before he swallowed. If I could have cum again right then given how horny it was to be sucked off by another man and have them swallow I would.

Once I was sucked dry Andy removed my cock from his mouth and licked down my shaft towards my arsehole. This time I knew he would pay more attention and desperately wanted him to. I was at his mercy and I'd happily let him do what ever he wanted to me. As his tongue licked below my balls Andy told me to get on my knees, I was more than happy to oblige. I rolled over, got on my knees with my head down and arse up. I felt a hand grab the flesh off my arse spreading my cheeks apart. Andy pushed his face between my cheeks and licked at my arsecrack, with his tongue flicking over my arsehole. Andy pushed his face further between my cheeks, pushing his tongue inside me as he started to lick me out. As his tongue explored inside me I pushed my arse back grinding on his face so his tongue went deeper inside me. I was enjoying being eaten out, I could have stayed in that position for hours having Andy's tongue inside me exploring my anus.

When Andy finished eating me out he knelt up behind me and started to nudge his cock against my arsehole. This was what I'd been waiting for. I wanted to feel a cock inside me fucking me hard, specifically his. "Don't go anywhere." Andy said as he got off the bed. I wasn't intending on going anywhere, I was here for the taking.

When Andy returned moments later I felt him rub some wet lube around my arsehole before pushing one then two fingers inside me. With the lube his fingers slid in easily, my arse feeling stretched as he pushed his fingers back and forth fingering my arsehole to loosen me up for what was to follow. As quick as he pushed his fingers in me Andy pulled them out and I felt something else nudge against my hole. Andy pushed his cock against me his bell-end entering me with ease with all the lube he'd applied. His bulbous bell-end felt big in me, that was nothing compared to the feel of his thick shaft that soon followed and which spread my sphincter wide as he gently and slowly entered me until his whole cock was in me.

Once he was fully inside Andy held himself there as I got used to the size of his cock in me. When we fucked before we always did it dry, it felt much nicer with the lube as started to slide his cock back and forth slowly fucking my arse. Andy's strokes gradually got harder and faster as he pulled my hips back and pushed forward to fuck me deeper. His cock was now sliding in and out with ease I was loving the fucking I was getting. From my moans Andy could tell how much I was enjoying myself and I even told him so when I told him to fuck me harder.

Andy didn't need asking twice, he slammed into me his balls slapping my arse as he pulled me back and fucked me hard with every stroke. He kept me pulled back and himself pushed balls deep in me as he fucked me as deep as possible. My arse was now getting a proper pounding it felt like his cock was going to come up through mouth it was that deep. Andy started to moan louder and louder until suddenly he let out an almighty groan. My arse suddenly started to feel warm inside and I could feel Andy's spunk inside me. Andy held himself inside me as he came, filling my already arsehole before he pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty without his cock in me anymore.

We both lay on the bed as we recovered from our first fuck in twenty years. It was worth the wait but I wish we hadn't waited. We didn't have wait another twenty years for the next time that was for sure. With Andy's wife away for the weekend we fucked various times over the next two days.

Since that weekend Andy and I regularly fuck each other when our wife's are out. We've got twenty years to catch up on don't forget.

Literot76
Literot76
20 Followers