Time to change the game!

Story Info
Son brings mother back to her risk taking former self.
6.3k words
4.58
68.2k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters within this story are over 21.

I claim this story as my own. If you would like to know more then ask or follow me for more stories. All votes and comments welcome, being kind is especially welcome. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 1:

Until my sexual awakening my mother was just my mother: my protector, my friend, a source of comfort and a feeling of home. But during high school nature had its way with me and thanks to my keen eyed friends it didn't take long for me to realize that my mother was/is, for lack of better terminology: "a smokin' hot MILF!" It was through my friend's eyes that I came to view my own mother as a sexual Goddess.

She stands slightly less than average height. Hair made from dirty flame and often worn loose just past shoulder length; though I must admit that when she wears her hair up or pony-tailed I am usually KO'd by it, so I suppose it doesn't matter what she does with it. She has the most naturally beautiful face I have ever witnessed and she never goes anywhere near make up. Always representing herself as nature intended and I have to say she can be terribly distracting! Especially when she shows her earth-shattering smile. It is a smile from her soul, her whole face becomes light and joy. And then on top of that if she is laughing wholeheartedly she can, sometimes, snort! Something which I find totally adorable, that loss of self-control when one becomes one's truest self. And of course it only makes us both laugh harder.

Take pity on me if you would. Because all of that would have me fallen in love with my own mother without even mentioning her body. A body so full of curves that it may well have inspired my popularity during my high school years. Even my first girlfriend would remark on how ridiculously hot my mother was. She quickly learned that I would fuck her harder and faster if she would mention her during sex. Though we didn't last as a couple she played a part of making me realize how much I wanted my mother sexually and many of our late times together I had used heavy imagination to transform my girl into my mother as I thrust.

Mother's eyes were so incredibly honest and a deeply dark brown. Her eyebrows flowing arches that would direct any who dared look straight down into her eyes and hold you in a kind of state of terror and glory; looking away was something of an act of incredible self-control. Her nose wasn't one of those little cute ones but a strong almost deadly straight that fit her face and indeed her attitude so wonderfully. Her chin a feminine and defined in a gentle 'v' shape.

Her skin was a remarkable light-white in tone giving her a somewhat vague porcelain appearance, though not quite the redheaded look of one who cannot go outside for fear of burning under the sun. And if any man or woman looked upon her bare shoulder, in one of her summer dresses for instance, than their eyes would be pulled to follow her jaw-dropping outline in its entirety. Her bust was noticeably heavy and just after its wonder inspiring curve finishes her waist shrinks away to what would be normal on any other woman but because of her ample bust seems shrunk by comparison. And then her hips softly bulge sideways so her figure becomes the hourglass feminine ideal and I have no words for how those hips look when she moves or how her natural bust bounces at her slightest movement. One of my favourite things to do, once I knew I wanted her, was to stand next to her in one of her dresses or loose fitting tops and then nudge her with my arm as I could then watch her breasts wobble. Literally the most minor touch would send them shaking. Also available for the casual human's viewing were her legs. Most drool worthy when displayed in those summer dresses that you might imagine have quite a hold over me. Thick, creamy, shapely thighs that I have dreamt of parting and dragging my fingertips over more times than I care to count.

Perfect in parts and perfect whole. Her body could be nothing else to me because I was lost to the thoughts that had been sparked by my younger friends. I dreamt of her body, of her love, of me and her in a sexual relationship. As wrong as the rest of the world might see it; to me she was meaning. Other sexual fantasies came and went but none brought me the power of orgasm as the dreams and fantasies of my curvy mother.

Post college I had become what appeared to be my happiest self; I had shed most friends but a few choice ones and spent most of my free time at home with mom. She was my dream and the idea of moving away or not having her in my everyday life just didn't bear thinking about.

But over the past few weeks, or so, I had noticed a distance between us that disturbed me greatly. She seemed sadder, her glorious smile no longer seemed to reach her eyes, she seemed less inclined to laugh and joke and fool around with me; in that stupid playful way that we always had.

So come the end of the month and my paycheque I told her I was taking her to the city for some retail therapy.

Chapter 2:

She walked into the living room wearing one of those fantastic dresses. A dress that seemed to amplify her curves and 'pop' her away the inanimate, pointless world behind her. Her shoulders bare apart from the two thin straps that somehow, defying science and reason, held up her incredible bust and the rest of the dress. It was a slightly darker red than her hair and covered in a random pattern of lighter red petaled daisies. To say it suited her was blasphemy, perhaps saying the dress came into being to be with her sounded somewhat less offensive. Her simple boots made her up to just under my height and since she always wore some form of ankle boots; ankle boots had become a favourite of mine for a woman to wear.

Her bust bounced in the way her attitude seemed to lack lately, and as usual with the summer dresses it appeared she had declined the chance to wear a bra. The sight of her was breath taking but the expression on her face disturbed me greatly, I was determined to lift her mental mood by buying her things. Shoes maybe? Clothes? Books? Only hoping that I could show her how much she means to me. Though not quite to reveal the full truth; in that I, her only child, had passed into madness and wanted to please her sexually and every other way.

I drove as mom sat next to me in her ridiculously attractive dress. As the sun was out we had the windows down and at times the wind would blow her skirt up bit by bit, I was to the point of being dangerously distracted when she finally stopped staring out the window and noticed, pulling her hem down and denying my thirst. I was quite sure she hadn't noticed me looking at her legs, but even with her legs covered her fiery hair whipped about in the wind and she looked nothing short of iconic as I alternated between driving and drooling.

Parked under the complex we took the stairs and on the ground floor I offered her my arm and she threaded through. It isn't an unusual thing for us to do but almost as soon as she linked arms she rested her head against my shoulder: something not normally done. It suddenly felt different to me. It felt like she was holding onto someone other than her son. Being an easily aroused idiot I glanced down her dress and quickly looked away. The last thing I needed was to become aroused in the middle of this mall by her bouncing bust.

The sudden need to talk overcame me and as her low mood was the thing that bothered me lately...

'You ok mom?' She lifted her head and smiled the smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

'Sure baby. Why do you ask?'

Where to start?!

'Well,' I stuttered to breach this gap, 'you just seem so... off lately.' Then it just started to spill out of me as we walked aimlessly through the mall. 'So much has changed about you recently: your smile doesn't quite seem as full as it used to be, you aren't standing quite as proud as you did a few weeks ago, and... I don't know, you just seem further away.'

She hugged into me as I spoke and when I finished speaking she popped back up and had a tearful look. She looked like she wanted to open up but in the middle of the mall didn't seem the right place. I guided her towards a bench in one of the quietest looking arms of the grand mall. Sitting down with her I took her hand in mine, how I wished I could just say what I felt! That she was perfect and deserved more than I could give. She had let a few tears out and I broke inside to see them. What could I do to make this better?

'Mom?'

'It's ok. I am ok.' She said.

'Well if you'll forgive me mom I don't think that's true. Crying in the mall an' all.' I squeezed her hand and she chuckled gently next to me. Wiping away the last tear she looked up to me. Her large brown eyes boring into my soul, to see her teared up and looking afraid; it hurt me.

She hesitated. I squeezed her hand again.

'Are you sure you want to hear this? It is MOM issues.' She blinked her teary eyes and I became desperate to hear it, to find the solution to this unknown problem.

'Mom you are THE most important person to me and there is nothing that you can say to me right now that will make me love you less.' Perhaps a little too close to the truth.

She seemed a little more armoured after that and continued.

'I found one of my old journals recently... I read it and I think I just miss who I used to be.'

'Who did you used to be?' I asked with a little smile, this was not the direction I expected this to go. An old journal?

'Well, when I was younger I used to be so alive! So rebellious, so daring and unruly... and when I read those old words it just reminded me of that version of myself... and I think I just miss being that person, a bit.' She looked down at the floor in front of us. I reached over with my free hand and lifted her chin to look at me.

'Ah so that's it! You miss being rebellious, a little outside of the box?' She nodded and smiled and it almost reached her eyes. I continued, 'So you want to be anti-establishment?' She nodded. 'You really want to break some rules?' She nodded. 'You want to take some crazy risks?'

She nodded again. Wiping away a tear that hadn't yet left her eye. An idea was forming in my mind.

'Well follow me then.' I gripped her hand and led her back towards the bustling mall.

Chapter 3:

I had seen it in porn. Some randomly found porn and when I saw it I must have stored it away somewhere because this idea drove me forward. The idea. It was rebellious for sure. Too much?

No! This is it. Time to change this game.

I fancied my own mother. She was upset for not living a more rebellious lifestyle. It was not to say this incredible woman couldn't trailblaze a new world all of her own if she wanted to, but if she wanted to feel risk and get her blood pumping then I could do that whilst serving my own need. Two birds, one stone.

Doubt entered my mind as we entered a moderately sized pharmacy and health store. The lower floor was packed with people. Women buying make up and men scouting aftershave or the lunch sandwiches, too popular. Still holding her hand I lead her to the stairs and we went up to the next floor; much quieter, much more like it. I scanned the shop floor. Only one staff member filling a shelf near the door. One camera at the far end facing towards the same door: Perfect!

'What are we doing?' Mom whispered, maybe she knew what was coming? Probably not.

Steadily working our way into the furthest isle and the least occupied place I could see that was still public. 'Come on, WE are going to up the ante right here and now...'

'What does that mean?' She whispered again. But it was too late for her, we arrived in the isle that was all our own. Out of the corner of my eye I saw two people enter the store, heading slowly in this direction. We came to a stop and mom just looked at me with her big brown eyes.

'You want to feel alive?' She nods.

'You want to take risks?' She nods again, a little slower. Maybe she can read my building excitement.

'You want to break rules and rebel?' She nods ever so slightly but I can see in her eyes she wants and needs this risk I am dangling in front of her.

'Well right here and now. In the middle of this public mall with people just over,' I checked and nodded my head in their direction, 'there. I want you to rebel against the system and do something outrageous.'

Mom looked a little sheepish. 'Do what?'

Sheepish yes but I could see the light in her eyes flaring, the daring vibe building.

'Slip those little straps off and flash me your titties!' I say holding her gaze.

Moments go by, she took a sharp breath when I said it and now I hold my eyes to hers so she knows how serious I am. She breaks first.

'You have to be kidding me?' I stay silent. 'I am your mother! I can't...' I cut her off.

'You can't what? Break a taboo? Be daring? Rebel against a social rule? And here I was thinking you wanted to break some rules.' She looked aghast. But I am sure she could read the challenge in my tone, words and stance.

'I meant something like... I don't know... something lesser.'

'Look,' I say quietly, 'there are no cameras here, no staff or customers. But those customers could round the corner at any second.' I see her eyes flicker around looking for proof. 'If you want to live rebellious then now is the time mom!' I see her eyes and I see her indecision but then I see the flash... Not of her ample bust but that one in her eyes and I know in that split second that she is going to do it.

She puts her hands up to the straps and her fingers intertwine the thin strings, my heart leaps and thunders. Is this real?

'You are sure nobody is about to walk around the corner?' She says pulling lightly at the straps. I don't look around at all.

'No. But that's the risk isn't it! Maybe someone will round the corner any second! Maybe there is a camera I haven't seen and security will track us down and throw us out of the mall. They might even arrest us and hand us over to the police!' She glances behind me looking for people, I glance behind her looking for the same. Then her fingers move.

It is like it is happening in slow motion. Her fingers unwind the thin straps around her slender shoulders and they are pulled away from her skin, falling loose over her arms. I flick my gaze to her eyes and she is all daring and defiance and happiness, she doesn't stop. Pulling her arms clear of the straps she briefly holds her hands to her heavy breasts squashing them upwards before putting her fingers into the top of the dress and peeling it downward. More and more breast becomes visible until her lightly coloured nipples peak out.

Again I flick to look at her eyes and she looks more alive and fiery then I have ever seen her. Then my eyes are torn away to the spectacle before me.

Her nipples pop into the fresh air circulating through the mall and my own circulation rockets. Blood racing through my system and no small part of it being redirected to my growing cock. To my great surprise both of my mother's soft pink nipples are juxtaposed by cold, hard metal bars going through each.

My mother has duel nipple piercings. How did I not know this?

My eyes are flicking all over the place. Her smile finally reaches her eyes and she looks like she could set on fire at any moment. Her happiness beams and her breasts bounce as she giggles, she sees me look directly at them and she shakes them side to side watching my reaction and giggling again, louder this time.

Then her face falls into panic for a split second, her smile melting into a laughable expression of fear mixed with laughter. She hastily puts her breasts back into her dress in one swift motion, straps seemingly snapping back into place. I follow her eye line behind me and see one of the customers from earlier had made it into our isle. How dare they! I think instantly but then mom grabs my hand, her face is all laughter and happiness and she drags me away by the hand looking, instantly, like her old self.

Moments later we were walking through the mall holding hands, just a mother and son. Except the son now had a raging hard-on, covered by chance by a slightly too large shirt I chose to wear this morning.

'I can't believe that just happened!' One of us, or maybe both of us say.

My mother is buoyant and seemingly floating next to me. As we walk in shared elation we were both made to stutter and stop. A security guard some way off in front of us seemed to look directly at us. And they thumb their radio on their shoulder and speak into it. Mom's hand tightens on mine. She glances at me.

'It's ok... if they stop us then we are a couple and you were just doing what I dared you to do. Ok?'

I could feel her nod next to me and we walked on.

Hoping to calm her down some I whispered to her as we walked past all the clueless people beside us.

'I want to take you to dinner later tonight.' She looked at me and I at her.

'Ok.' Came her soft response.

'Well good, because I am going to buy you a new pair of boots and a new dress or outfit for the occasion.' This distracted us both plenty until we forgot about the guard, I leaned towards her really slow as I talked. She leaned into me also and we came together in a light kiss. Maybe not totally scandalous but this was our city and it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that someone we knew might spot us. We parted but maintained our locked eye contact. The guard moving past us to approach a couple of young ladies behind us. Free and clear.

Mother giggles and sighs, 'You should have seen your face though!' I shrug the remark off, after what I just witnessed she can tease me all she wants.

'So where would the lady like to go?' I asked and she led the way to the only place we visited. She picked out a green dress that she didn't need to try on as it was the same design as the one she was wearing. Whilst we were in the corner of the shop my mind was racing then I heard mom whisper to get my attention. I turned round and my mind nearly exploded.

She had popped out her left breast again! Her right hand held her new dress and with her left she pinched her nipple bar. My mouth fell open and she laughed and flipped the dress back up. She had to grab my hand and lead me away as my brain just wasn't working. She led me to the shoes and picked out some boots, trying on three pairs as I sat and watched and wondered. At the final pair she looked to me and I nodded approval. The truth being that I wanted to take her to the dressing room and fuck her brains out. I paid for the items and she hugged my upper arm and suddenly we were back in the car.

'Ok,' she opened, 'that might have been a bit cruel from me, to flash you like that.' I moved to interrupt but she held up her hand to stall me, 'But I want to make it right. So tonight I think we should be a little more rebellious. Don't you think?'

'Oh hell yeah!' I nearly drool.

Chapter 4:

On the drive home I can hardly keep my mind straight and mom teases me by lifting up her dress just like the wind did on the way but higher and she holds it there, for a brief moment I glimpse her panties and then they are gone as she pulls the hem down and denies me, she laughs like I have never heard.

'Maybe tonight, on our date I shouldn't wear any underwear, huh?' I choke as a was about to swallow and the car launches side to side in my brief shock. As I regain control she continues laughing all the time, 'Good idea huh!' All I can do is nod and try not to maintain control.

We pull into the drive and she is out of the car quickly. I follow in shock, this is really happening!

In the house mom is waiting for me.

'One last look?' She asks as if it is some kind of genuine question. Of course I nod.

She peels her dress down once more and her large, heavy breasts bounce out in a way that is just brilliant on every level. Every inch of their flesh rippling from the motion. She glows with her smile and covers her nipples with her hands before lifting slightly and letting them drop. 'Well I am going to have a shower and get changed, ok baby?' I nod and she spins on her heel, tits still out and walks away towards her bedroom.

12