All Comments on 'Time to change the game!'

by Ninegoodreasons

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please continue. Reminds me of my Mom. I had so many chances to take her, but I was to young to catch on to her advances. She would wear a short nightgown while making breakfast, drop something on the ground, bend over and I could clearly see she wasn’t wearing panties, a nice hairy beaver and wide hips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Risk

No birth control!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A mom and son fucking is so hot!

I was watch my mom tanning in our back yard in her bikini. Her tits, pussy, and ass look so fucking sexy in their untanned white glory. It just draws your eyes to best parts of her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

Think you found your niche. Love to see you take on a bro/sis. Hopefully we won't have to wait another 3 years for the next story from you... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Fun story. Great premise. More getting caught and public sex in risky places! Please keep it up

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Great Story

Good Job!!!!! Keep up the great work. Loved the story. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well...4*

You did a good job with details, but spent too much time describing everything in the first "chapter". then off like a rocket into sex after one date. you could have dragged out the flashing bits, ie first day shows ass, second day shows panty covered pussy, day 3 show tits etc. really stress how much fun she gets overcoming the small hurdles.

all in all it was still enjoyable. 4*, would reccomend this read

tallman441tallman441about 4 years ago
excellent

Wonderful story. Good interaction between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blow jobs

MEH! Big tits don't even go there. I don't like any tits larger than a C cup. IF there is a pussy in a room that's all I'm interested in. THAT is where and only where I want my dick and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

HOT! Loved the writing, the tension, the romance and the sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNinegoodreasons@Ninegoodreasons
Wrote my first erotic story in 2015 in one sitting when I couldn't think how to proceed with something else I was working on at the time. I have been reading stories on here for years and years and I think this is the best site to post erotica on; so here I am. Currently I ha...