All Comments on 'Time to Man Up Pt. 02'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story & was a bit surprised by the ending but happy for it also. Getting in over her head with the shithead boss, she atoned for her stupidity, even though if she didn't continue her activities & listened to the man who's supposed to be her life partner, her husband wouldn't have been in the drastic situation he found himself in.

The speech at the restaurant was nice until he started asking for applause from the other diners. Along with other stories, I don't see why or how those entering any type of fucked-up discussion, such as him & her ex-boss or the "honey, we have to talk" or something similar, just don't pull out their phones, cameras, whatever, & start recording. It always can be erased, but the potential evidence.... In this case, Joel could've alerted the press, put out on social media, the conversation to mess this unfeeling turd of a man up.

Overall, despite the above commentary (or with it?), I enjoyed the story. 4 stars. As a PS for the commenter below me talking about the kid's football leagues: minor point in the story, Just sayin', but all's well. --Bob

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - violence and stupid unearned RAAC's always get big fat ZERO's

But I gave you 1 above, just to make sure it lowered your average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story plot,decently written. You ruined it by making it unbelievable. She disrespects him,has sex with her boss whom has him beaten into a cripple and he in turn allows her back in his life reconciles?,never mind that he even allows her be near him, Absolute nonsense. Rubbish. You certainly never mentioned he received brain damage in his beating to maybe make it believable..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There were too many things that were out of whack in this story.

#1. The husband was basically in a coma when wifey cut a deal with the ex boss. Since he couldn’t sign it, the agreement should have been able to be voided.

#2. Part of the deal would have been, that they never talk to each other again. But yet, the arrogant prick, was talking shit to him again, at the restaurant.

#3. They orchestrated having hubby listen to the fucking, and then used excessive force on him. Almost killing, and probably crippling him. Pretty sure plenty of lawyers, would have been in line, to destroy the asshole and his company.

#4. No way any man, tolerates what he went through, and takes the bitch back. Never gonna happen.

So I gave it a 2, and I was being generous.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

There was no man up in this story. There was a cuck. There was a skank wife,that gets away without penalty. Really stupid would never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another pathetic cuck story!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

"There's no prison so terrible as the one we create for ourselves." - Seamus McBride. Great ending! 5++++/5!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Lots of mistakes but will just list some that don’t involve writing errors. A settlement (which compensates a loss) is not “income.” It is therefore not subject to tax. So only the lawyer’s fees would be deducted from the $5 million. Even with the asshole’s money and influence, there would be no way to avoid criminal attempted murder charges unless the DA were corrupt, and we are not led to believe he/she is compromised. Regardless of Judy’s past dating history, the injuries to her husband would corroborate her story. The police always check the “LUDS,” — hey, I watch “Law and Order” — so the DA would know about luring Hubby and so forth. Everyone makes some writing errors (easily remedied by a good editor), but not every story has plot holes so large the street is not drivable. I give this 3 stars for effort and originality (although hero’s injuries remind me of those in “Crime and Punishment,” by Richard Gerald — there wasn’t any plagiarism, was there?). Thanks for writing.

PBD2022PBD2022about 2 years ago

How did it turn to ball less manning up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was completely ridiculous. The man is crippled by his wife’s lover after screwing him and they make up? Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it, and enjoyed it for what it was a good story. It wasn't the usual cuckold story, in that it didn't follow the normal template.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope his trigger finger still works . She made her hubby a cluck and he kept her . I told one of my friends wives that the guy hitting on er was a pussy hound that liked married ladies . My friend took the guy out back and taught him some manners . He was a 6' 5" tall defensive end in a div 2 school . Me I played outside line backer . He did get drafted in the 3rd round . Got a Great signing bonus from a team in Philadelphia . . He got hurt in his second season But he had 4 million in insurance and invested wisely .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol Grinberg had no problem fucking his wife so he could get the hard on humiliating her husband. Definitely a cuckolder humiliates with an enemy and gets her pathetric cuckold back story

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
If

If he is that popular,how come no one gave Regis a taste of his own medicine?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have the nerve to call the story “man up” then proceed to write a story about a pussy husband. You must be some kind of pathetic cuckold if this shut appeals to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When is he going to man up?

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

I saw a good way for this to go after Part 1, but in the end Joel turned full wimp, and others had to get what minimal revenge there was for him. 2/5

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

3. Decent first chapter but not so great 2nd chapter. The "raac" tag definitely fits this one. I like reconciliation stories, dislike RAAC stories. He stayed with Judy because she felt sorry, because she blew him, it just didn't work I think. She still spent a long time betraying him, willingly slept with her boss. Her boss who got off completely scott free while the MC is crippled for life, has a cheating wife who he will never fully trust despite her show with Chris, and a no doubt worries about being seen as the cuckolded husband.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Chapter 1 got 4*s, this Chapter only 2. I can't see this as a RAAC story as MC almost died due to wife's infidelity. Just too unrealistic. Just the emotional cost of his rehabilitation alone would cause long term damage to the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the plotline for a change as being neither too sweet nor too sour in the motivations and behavior of the main characters. Liked the wife's sexual penance, too. Kudos and well done. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 1 was well done but the reconciliation after she nearly got him murdered with her cheating is ridiculous. The over the top cheating and then RAAC is just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seemed highly unbelievable. Oh well. The emotional affair and her need for a new "alpha" was worse than the physical act. Yes she spent a lot of time taking care of him and getting the settlements but it doesn't change the path that led to her being in the office. Yes she was drunk that night but she knee what was going to happen and that the "work" day was a lie. I also suspect that even with counseling, even she would have a tough time getting past what happened. It was premeditated on both her and Regis' part. And I see no way Regis stays out of jail. Why would the police not see the text message? What he and the guards collided to say that he only showed up later after it happened? Read the text message! While I appreciated her penance, somehow thr hospital blowjob and thr counseling, coupled with her restaurant declaration led to their marriage magically healing. Needed way more work. She / they had major problems even before that night. For example, if he had not been put into the hospital, would there have been a chance. Heck no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

how did you come up with this insane title "man up"when you actually stripped him of being a man by making him into a wimp/cuckold at the end. He ends up in the hospital for months,nearly a cripple because of her and you have him sticking up for her while still in a wheel chair..totally unrealistic and disgusting on your part.-1 star..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The court stuff was just complete bullshit. Them getting back together so fast isn't believable either. She might have regretted it, but she still did it willingly, and she completely ignored all his warnings beforehand, and ultimately humiliated and disrespected him. Not quite Feb Sucks level, but it was up there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn’t finish it. Too absurd to believe. I prefer reconciliation stories but this was just too forced. Anything near reality would have had a restraining order in her ass and immediately removed as his medical proxy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! Great reconciliation story, and very believable. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great finish.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

RAAC nonsense. Completely absurd that he's ever want her back after the show she put on in Pt. 1. I'm sure the cuck crowd eats this shit up like a creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Judy sighed. "Guess you'll find out one way or another. The verdict came early this morning. The two guards were found guilty of second-degree aggravated assault, innocent of attempted murder, and Grinberg was found innocent of all charges. The DA said because of me and him, our testimony might be considered quite biased -- especially mine. Grinberg's lawyers some how found out that I broke up with the guy I dated before you because he caught me making out with another guy at a frat party. And, we met by you flirting with me while I was on a date with another guy. Used my relationship history to painted a clear picture of what type of woman I am..."

=== This is beyond nuts. The MC's testimony doesn't count to set all the context? The two guards would flip on their boss to get reduced sentences. Whoever swung the nameplate, which the wife witnessed, that guard would get hit with attempted manslaughter. Attempted murder doesn't fit here, though who knows if she didn't call the cops. Jury can't ignore both the MC's and Judy's testimony entirely. And the 10+ years that she broke up with a guy to be with another is a joke. They were not married. Period. Poorly constructed reason for Regis to stay out of jail. Better to not have him punch or touch Joel during the fight. That would have made more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. One of the worst dumpster fires of a reconciliation chapter I have read in a long time. What the heck happened to this author? A quarter of this chapter was devoted to Chris and his wife Sarah and the "test". The other was the hospital blowjob. Umm whatever. Looked like the MC had made up his mind to work to save his marriage by like the 2nd paragraph of this chapter. Huh? And the Regis got off scott free except for the civil lawsuit. Why? The police department and courts system appear to be incompetent. But oh we got the restaurant speech. Yeah that was so humiliating for Regis, emotionally crippling him for life...not!!! Anyways it wasn't even deus ex machina counselling, it is more like her taking care of his physical and medical needs for a few months, made him to decide to work on reconciliation. It is just that she cheated it was the many months beforehand that was egregiously bad. She check out of their marriage and had a full blown emotional affair with Regis before that fateful day. She can't claim to have loved him during that time almost one iota. In fact she was angry and resented him. She got all her gratification from Regis. That is a dead marriage ... full stop. There weren't even extenuating circumstances. She simply cheated for like 6 months. Wtf? How do you even get to counselling unless court ordered? The sudden transformations were truly vexing much of the chapter that should have been spent on some sort of tense emotional discussions never happened but were filled with the hospital scene and Chris / Sarah dinner. Fine leave in the restaurant scene with Regis and the two of them but she completely broke their marriage and he almost died for it with unbelievable humiliation along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on, OP: "Chapter III: Perdition Finds Regis".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What no revenge, so Regis got away with just paying ($ 5 mil) peanuts for a rich person..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many comments have already pointed out the significant legal flaws in this story, so I’ll just cover one biggie that’s been missed: monies from lawsuit settlements or victories are not taxable.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

Interesting you would call this story "Time to Man Up". When you stripped him of his manhood, and made him a willing cuckold.

She is a disrespectful, cheating slut who is guaranteed to do it again.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Stupid title for a crap story that does everything possible to make him wimp out, in keeping with this authors typical agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have had Bill Maitland as the DA . Regis would be in jail until he was 100 . 4 Stars as there were a few mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was absolutley the worst most wimpiest pos i have read... not surprising its written by someone who has lost his balls a long time back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Anonymous post from 2 months ago, starting with "Wow" hit the nail on the head. Awful chapter. She had a full emotional affair for like 6.momths well before her sexual tryst where her husband was humiliated and then nearly killed in a 3 on 1 beating. And somehow with all the physical evidence and testimony, Regis walks except for a comparatively minor civil settlement. What a crappy second chapter. The first chapter at least had the tense stuff in the hospital as he kets his wife know with blinking that their marriage is over. But like early this chapter because she is helping him out and gave him a blowjob, yeah he is ready to get back with her. Huh? Sure she showed remorse but the way he just mentally flips into a state of willing to get back with her is just beyond. How do we know she isn't just trying to get back with him out of deep guilt and shame? Who cares about the community perception crap. What is his perception of her long emotional affair, intense disrespect of him and their marriage, her fucking her boss due to seduction and promise of advancement, putting her career first while she sacrificed hers, his getting humiliated by Regis, getting severely beaten, and spending months rehabilitating after being almost killed? Fuck the community. And oh yeah because he sex with Regis wasngood for her and she faked her orgasms (so she claims), it is all good. And why the heck is Regis so stupid he send that text with the photo? Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drivel from what must be a Biden/Fetterman voter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I know I'm repeating some things here -

\

"One who had to rely on his unfaithful wife to look after him." - Screw that! Hire a private nurse, the hotter the better!

\

"He wouldn't have gotten through a lot of them without having her words of encouragement, patting his back or squeezing his hand." - Anybody could do that, it didn't need to be her. Besides, she's just doing it out of guilt.

\

The amount of non-covered medical bills, covering TWO missing incomes, and the money they're giving their friends, would probably required more like a $10 million settlement.

\

"Judy then quickly went to the bathroom and left his room without a word." - I hope she didn't spit it out!

\

One thing I think I forgot to mention before, in either story, was why he only had one suit that fit well. If the blue one was ill-fitting, she should have said, "Fuck it," and had him wear the black one, let Grinberg wear a different color.

\

"She was only wearing pantie hose underneath." - That is about the most UNsexy thing I can think of! Better just a thong, or thigh-highs and commando.

\

"It fell down exposing her perfect breasts." - Didn't she already take it off? "Joel said as the dress slid down. She was only wearing pantie hose underneath."

\

Sorry, I still can't buy the reconciliation. I keep coming back to her not breaking things off with the asshole as soon as she realized that Joel was right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
NFW!

A piss poor story at best.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

I like this author but this is one of the gayest, poop licking, disease ridden cuck sucker stories on this site.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

This is a reconciliation that doesn't make sense. Sbrooks nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* seems suitable. A criminal case involving adults would never have been closed to the public. And there is no way that a DA would fail to put the victim on the stand to testify in an assault/attempted murder case. Plus given the extent of his injuries, the case would be worth far more than $5 million. And unless his wife hired a shit lawyer, the settlement would have been structured to be as compensatory damages for the injuries, pain and suffering; not taxable. Oh yeah, one more thing: the reconciliation sucks. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm never reading another story by this pathetic excuse of a writer ever again, what a turd

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Wow, this story was good until the end. Just give a guy a blow job and everything is fine. Just another RAAC. She intentionally let her boss seduce her, even with her husband warning her. The only thing that she regretted was getting caught. The she stages that dinner at the end, I would have walked out. It's too bad that men in your world can not be strong and always have to give in. How in the world could anyone be betrayed like that and just say "oh well". How could he even look at her? What did she loose? What penalty did she pay? A little bad press? What happens in 10 years when another aggressive man comes after her? First thing I would do is sue that jack ass again. Joel never agreed to the settlement and should have taken him to the cleaner. I gave you three stars because of the ending.

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

Any lawsuit would have included legal, medical and physio bills. The 5 mil would, to the best of my knowledge. not be taxable and would have been above the other payments awarded to Joel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars as I admired the guy taking on 3 guys . Hell I got my ass kicked by 2 guys .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your story with us, I enjoyed it. I do, however, believe a final encounter between the coach and the asshat.

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

That turd Regis needed 2 guards with him to bully and beat Joel. What a man...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a disappointment.

Bro, you just lost a reader.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

Couldn't really sell the reconciliation with a fuckup that bad to kick it off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculously mawkish. This reads like it's written for teenage girls. This author has done far better.

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

I have to put this one in the grouping of the very worst stories on this site. The nasty ass whore knew she was leaving to get fucked by her boss that morning. She did nothing to deserve redemption. Also a wife can’t enter a non disclosure agreement that also includes the husband without his consent. So the poor crippled cuckold ends up with the nasty cheating skank and somehow that’s a happy ending? Too bad they didn’t beat the pussy husband to death.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

After all that she put him through, including lifelong psychological and physical damage all wiped away by one Femdom agitprop blow job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for the story. Not my cup of Tea, but I'm looking forward to you're next story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If he was that popular a guy as coach you would think he would have enough friends to go out and destroy the pussy hound and really cripple him for good. And now that they have 5 million he can get his 50% in a divorce or just keep her around as a nurse and still tell her everyday that she is a whore.

MasterKoteMasterKote9 months ago

One of the ultimate disrespect deserves a minimum of a divorce with no forgiveness, at least anytime soon

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not this author's best I must say. Is there a male version of the Martian Slut Ray that he took her back?? Doesn't make sense. Some commenter some where spoke of a Venusian RAAC Ray? I know for a fact that going through major personal injuries like that and a long difficult recovery can effect personality. He would not have been the same person after her treatment of him, the major physical trauma, and long recovery process. I just didn't find this story plausible nor up to her usually high standards. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can apprecriate the reconcilliation, but she owed him a threesome. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well this ended up being pathetic.

NallusNallus8 months ago

Her ambition, and by discrediting her husband, along with wine, and the-end-in-sight, she got stupid.

How she handled herself afterwards made her credible.

Gotta say I really love this story, Part 1 grabbed me more then 2, but overall a five.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Grinberg got off too easily. After recovery, I would have liked for Joel to check with a lawyer and find that since he was not a party to the $5M agreement, he was not bound to the agreement. Thus, he could reveal all of Grinbergs bad character and texting, etc.

Other than, that I liked the story. Unfortunately, I don't think most readers understand the long term impacts of counseling. Although mentioned in a story, it is almost impossible to explore the emotional ups and downs in counseling. It's not usually just a couple of sessions and everything is all better; it usually entails some real soul searching. Thus, after a protracted period of such work, RAAC becomes reconciliation at a very high cost but the cost becomes lost in translation.

mfj

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

Apparently there was undiscovered brain damage.

SexecutionerSexecutioner6 months ago

Well I guess the best thing is Simpprof1973 isn't writing this garbage anymore. Hopefully OD'd from too many cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a poorly done chapter. One of the worst. I like a reconciliation city as much as the next guy if done carefully and not a worthless RAAC. The wife was a nutjob. She knew her husband was right about Regis. She even admits that to herself. But still goes through with it? Uggh. And then the whole debacle how Regis never goes to jail or gets off with a relatively minor civil penalty. And of course the sickeningly saccharine RAAC. Suddenly everything is ok. She got seduced and used by a predator who debased and destroyed her husband. Chapter 1 was good with the eye movements, but this chapter was one of the author's worst.

LaucaubinLaucaubin5 months ago

Nope. Never should have taken her back. And he certainly should have gotten some great payback. In fact, being the big local hero - the men folk should have rendered severe beating, or beatings on his behalf. You made this guy a wimp....

RzcanuckRzcanuck4 months ago

This is simply horrible. In the same category as MM.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, she did have guts and integrity after all.

CluelessCuckCluelessCuck3 months ago

Love the story. I'm a little disappointed there weren't more consequences for the wife and boss for putting him in a coma, then a wheelchair, and finally walking with a permanent limp.

CluelessCuckCluelessCuck3 months ago

He is considered a hero and a beloved member of the community. It feels like some of his players and friends would have made sure boss got what was coming to him, especially when he was effectively crippled for a year after the beating.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How could he end up with the whore! What a bullshit way to lie to readers that this is honourable, he's wife is a slut and everyone will know that forever

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

wtf wifes is a slut btb pl

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

It was a good story. But I seriously still doubt her. Why didn’t he ask why she matched Chris at dinner?

Just because he has a pregnant wife doesn’t mean he won’t go after her once his wife has the child and can’t have sex for a while.

Not a great burn on the boss either. This story started off so well but left me a little unsatisfied at the end.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES