All Comments on 'Time to Man Up Pt. 02'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
saddletramp1956saddletramp1956about 5 years ago
Good story.

Certainly didn't expect that ending. Thanks. 5*

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

So Joel got beaten unconscious and is still nearly crippled a year later on. Regis got away with attempted murder and losing $5 million for the civil suit would be a drop in the ocean for a guy like him. He's still screwing hot women and even got to mock Joel, taunting him about the slut he married.

Judy humiliated her husband, treating him with nothing but contempt, and fucked the predator Joel warned her about. No, playing nurse to her crippled husband does not in any way redeem her, not after she was responsible for him being hospitalised in the first place.

This is probably one of the most deeply unsatisfying stories I've ever read. 100% cuck shit. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thougts

I meant to mention in the first part, why does he have to rely on his wife for help? Why not a hot nurse's aide?

The burden of proof is much less in a civil trial, he can probably take Grinberg to the cleaners.

Attempted murder cases are NOT closed door,and there was no way such a hush order would be agreed to.If wouldn't settle without it, it would come out in open court anyway, plus they would probably get a bigger settlement. She CERTAINLY shouldn't have agreed to it without his approval. She probably agreed to it to save HERSELF embarrassment!

She only "passed the test" because Chris was there with a pregnant wife!

Sorry not buying the reconciliation, and what happened to the gag order?

hotpussiehotpussieabout 5 years ago
not as it should be

so you just had to turn him into a cuckold wimp, not worth rating

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
And Another Thing

The goons have a HUGE malpractice/ethics case against their lawyer(s)! Whoever is paying them, they have a duty to represents their CLIENTS, and that would probably involve lesser charges and/or sentences in exchange for testimony against Grinberg.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Well salvaged from the first chapter

5*

c24jc24jabout 5 years ago
Really well done

And you did it your way . . .

. . . Though part of me is sorry that Joel and Grinberg (sorry I misremembered the name before) didn't end up together . . . they would have made an interesting couple.

ExiledfromNYExiledfromNYabout 5 years ago
Not sure I buy it

I think with what happened he would have been majorly traumatized. I don’t think I could go back to the same restaurant, or see that Grinel guy again, or stay married to a woman who would exhibit such disrespect.

It’s nice that she helped him out but it was done out of guilt.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Good Story

I think you made the reconnection work. The whole thing with Chris I don't think worked that well. Just because the last time there was a pattern of humiliation at the restaurant then the cheating doesn't mean this time it has to be the same way. They could be cheating (not that I believe they were) and the meeting was to appease the spouses.

If the guards get convicted for assault, how does Ginsberg not? If the jury doesn't believe her on her testimony about Ginsberg than how do they believe about it about the guards? Plus how does a trial happen so quickly? Within two months of the assault (Joel still in the hospital when the verdict is handed down).

Except for your prolog you still don't explain why Ginsberg was so after humiliating Joel. He hadn't even met him before he took Judy out to buy her that dress and set up that whole restaurant scene. Did a teacher molest him? Steal his mom away? It was weird. Probably the weakest part of the story by far.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 5 years ago
Trust is Hard to Find

The only way this story could end. Now about that 3rd baby. Oh hell yeah.

AzpiriAzpiriabout 5 years ago
Hm...

Having written a RAAC, and being crucified for what I thought was a logical progression of the man finding a way to forgive and forget, I know how hard it is to bridge the gap of betrayal to a loving relationship. I guess, for me, I wish there was more of a focus on how he overcame those feelings. I wish there was some revelation of those counseling sessions.

Plus, I think the confrontation at the restaurant with Regis was a bit contrived. Plus, I probably would have mouthed off a parting shot of my own like, "That chick is only fucking your wallet." Or something like that.

So it's a nice ending, but I felt like the first chapter was a bit more natural and organic. And this one was white washing the first chapter, so that the two could get back together. On the bright side, you're not Rian Johnson.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
This story is not complete

Until you give us some revenge on Regis Grinberg - shaming him in a restaurant is nothing, he deserves a beat down to within an inch of his life. I can't score this story until you deal with Regis.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
That’s It?

The Bull-Boss gets off with just being denigrated in a restaurant once by a few people. Hardly commensurate with his actions.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Old Reggie

still needs to get royally f&cked up. He has really got away with nearly killing Joel ... and paying 'chump change' for the privilege.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not my preference

Not my preference for an ending, I would have liked to see Reggie end up in , maybe, ICU for a while. But you write a very good story and I enjoyed it. John is a better man than I , as I know I probably couldn't be as forgiving. Someday, somewhere, Regis and I would see each other again, on much more equal terms. Another good one prof.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Odd ending

What is raac?

Shame about getting back together. Amazing how remorseful people become after they get caught. Boy did judy and chris pull that con job off at dinner. Incredible how it was done so smoothly. Now they can fuck like bunnies whenever they wish.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
On shaky grounds

A civil settlement would normally be for damages already incurred. What she did was extort money for remaining silent in the future, which is probably a criminal offence.

It also seems highly unlikely Regis would be found not guilty of assault at least, given the circumstances.

steven857steven857about 5 years ago
Nope

Criminal trials do not happen nearly as fast as they do in this story and a closed door criminal trial is extremely rare due to the first amendment and the (Crowley v. Pulsifer 1884) court decision which has been up held through consistent rulings the last I am aware of being 2002 when the court ruled presumption of openness applies. Also I doubt any settlement could be reached without his knowledge and agreement. HIPA would have prevented the spouse from knowing his medical information without his express consent as the medical power of attorney would not have come into play while he was not mentally incapacitated. Too many problems with this reconciliation we’re not addressed no make it believable.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
The storyline of the resolution to Part 1 is acceptable.

But the execution is details tedious. About 1/3 of the way through I started skimming ahead to just get the main points. Nearly tedious details on the act of sex are ok. The same about recovery, physical therapy, finances, etc. are not.

3-stars

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
A

Story about a useless chump who deserved what he got since he signed up for more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@johnadp Re: "Good story"

The goons didn't testify against Grinberg because he paid for their lawyers, which as I said in an earlier comment, is a HUGE ethics violation. The lawyers' obligation is to their clients, not to the person paying them. The goons cold have pleaded guilty to lesser charges and/or got lesser sentences by testifying against Grinberg, and any DA worth his salt wold have been pushing them to do so.

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. Good point!

Also, why not a line about Grinberg's date walking out on him?

muncher354muncher354about 5 years ago
Yawn

Incredibly boring, stopped reading about halfway.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
I agree with the majority

Reggie needs more punishment. His company should go down with no one doing business with it. It has his ugly name, who in that town wouldn't close any accounts with them?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Sorry.

Your writing is solid but your characters are anything but.

You illustrated Judy as an absolute loser bitch in the first part of your story and Joel as a strong alpha type that turned into a fairly passive wimp until he was ganged up on by being stupid enough to pick his bitch up.

You then changed your own reality in the second chapter because everyone knew the story in the first but suddenly it was a closely held secret about what happened with Regis in the second.

Your characters are simply ugly, unsympathetic and have shifting values and foundations.

Your wife is far too much of a slimy cheating bitch in the first chapter to believe this nonsense.

You turned Joel into a little bitch who nearly got killed from his wife's behavior and just gets over it.

It would have made more sense if you gave him amnesia instead of crippling him.

I hope you learn to create more sympathetic characters because you can write.

You just need to stop writing your cuck/bitch whore/over the top bull agenda.

No one in your stories is worth reading about and that is sad considering that you have real ability.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
Ok ish

Do not understand why Joel did not sue the guy. He was not party to Judy's suit and not constrained by her settlement. Also it would be nice to know why her dress matched Chris' tie. Why bring it up, if you don't deal with it?

Dunny69Dunny69about 5 years ago
how disappointing a total cop out

I can't remember when I've been more dissapointed in the conclusion of a story. Don't bother people out there absolute crap it's major cuck and designed to piss of "normal" readers, really you'd be better of feasting on dog shit. Thanks for fuck all prof.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
... As expected

The author gave us the ending everyone thought he would...

And, if you truly didn't see it coming, you obviously haven't read any of hotprof1973's previous efforts.

That being said, thought, unlike his other stories, you can actually buy the reconciliation here. Judy genuinely seems to feel sorry for her actions, and really worked at making her marriage survive her bad decisions. Personally, I don't ask for much: make the cheater realize what he/she has done, make them feel true remorse, and have them actually work their asses' off to salvage their relationship. I go that here, and it wasn't done overnight... I may not be happy about the end result, but, at least, I get it.

What I don't get is Joel's ridiculous level of passivity throughout this whole story. He's never the actor here, always the reactor - shit happens to him, but shit never happens by him. This make the whole notion that he supposedly was in charge of his relationship with his wife, something the author mentioned in the first chapter, completely ludicrous - this guy isn't even in charge of his life! No wonder Judy thought nothing of disrespecting him with her boss - he really gave the vibe, throughout the whole story, that he would just go along with it. Joel telling her, after sex, that everything between them was now OK, and his wife completely, and justifiably, disagreeing tells you everything you need to know about this bozo. This marriage had some serious issues, yet he was more than willing to not deal with it and go on as if nothing had happened. He was never really out of this relationship, and, given how much hurt he got because of his wife's actions... that's problematic.

hotprof1973 is a good author... you just rarely understand his characters' actions and decisions. At least, here, the RAAC wasn't really one... well, not on Judy's side, anyway. It's bizarre to come out of such a story having more sympathy for the cheater than for the MC, but that's how I feel about it.

Just wish Joel was as upset about what Judy did to their family as Judy seems to be... that's all.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Did a good job wiht the first installment

but this effort was not as successful. the dinner and close working relationship with Chris was a trigger, and a good, remorseful and repentant wife would be aware and proceed accordingly. She really needs to go, coach can do better with one of the young graduates from school

SanzegoSanzegoabout 5 years ago
M'eh

I have mixed feelings in terms of BTB vs RAAC. Some time RAAC is warranted, other times BTB is appropriate. I feel like the writer led me down a path then backed over my expectations with a truck, or maybe I just wanted this particular story to end with BTB. So, m'eh.

Technically the story was well thought out, no real spelling errors, a sold 🌟🌟🌟. Thank you for your contribution.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
Pathetic wimp!

Saw the RAAC coming started to skim, it got so bad. Gave you a well deserved one.

jocko_smithjocko_smithabout 5 years ago
Too sappy an ending

I would have to call it a RAAC, given his speech. "Putting her life on hold" was nothing more than the minimum needed to clean up the mess she made. It's not worthy of any applause, although with time some forgiveness may be given.

If someone shits on your driveway, it's not heroic of them to clean it up. If they are an adult, they should know better than to shit on your driveway to begin with.

SimepopSimepopabout 5 years ago
JUST MORE RAAC CRAP

My comment title says it all.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryabout 5 years ago
brought me to tears and made me wet

Really don't get a lot of the hateful comments here. Read both parts back to back and was really impressed - aside from some typos which I'll forgive on a free lit site. Very touching story and in a way more realistic than many of the elaborate ruining the women's life stories here. I guess to many woman hating incels on here commenting...

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable!

No, not the Martian Slut Ray change in the wife, or the open evil of Ginsberg. Criminal trials in the USA are open to the public. This is constitutional. There are no "closed door" murder trials, no matter how much money a defendant has.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Fiction Everybody

I don't understand why people get so offended by writers taking license with laws or facts and figures in these stories. Sure it doesn't mean with reality but so what. It's just fun. I enjoy a good BTB as much as anybody and early on thought that was where this was going. Am I disappointed this turned into a reconciliation? Hell no, it's fiction. If I don't like something I usually know before I'm half way through it and stop reading. I don't even waste my time commenting in most cases. So naysayers stop punishing yourselves. As Reverend Ike back in the 70s would say "it don't matter".

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
This was everything

It was 100% cuck shit. Was also kind of sweet. Hated and liked that they got back together. Was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a fan

Another wimpy husband story...

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Comments say a lot about the trolls here

In part one, the MC takes on 3 much bigger men at once for payback for the villian seducing his wife and only loses because they resort to using a weapon. That sounds like a guy with way more strength and balls than these incel woman haters commenting will ever have. Of course, since the MC doesn’t treat his wife of many years and mother of his children like shit, he’s a wimp... I really hope none of you ever breed me if this is the attitude of what it takes to be ‘manly’ you’ll put in your sons - or expect your daughters to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hmmm.

typically post-adultery sex sensemaking, and why do you always remember the right thing to do only after the doing the wrong thing willingly, there was no coercion, and wife gets away with it; it takes just a few words to do a number on her, and it takes just a few words to reel in the hapless husband. She manipulated him throughout. You can forgive a kid but not a grown-up woman, she fucked up, and she has to pay; this kind of character transformation, that she is going through to make up for what she did; screams of one thing; pride and vanity to prove to the husband once again, 'you see, I am not a slut, and I am a great woman, now-very-loyal and sacrificing, and nothing short of a medal from pope would do for me, you are lucky you know; so, be happy to serve as my husband.' A good woman, genuinely repents, and fades away. But unfortunately for the man, the closure and healing can happen only if the one who wronged him repents and seeks his forgiveness and promise to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One big fuck-up with the story

And you know what it was, don't you? Hint for the clueless: Regis

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I guess if you forgive, you're a cuck to these guys.

Good story, but painful. 5***** The story did lack one critical element - the bullet passing through the ex-boss's brain, but you can't have everything.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
5 million bucks and he never thought to hire............

A "Contract Worker" to help out with his Regis issue??? For a few thousand you can hire a couple of thugs to deal with him, for $50,000 k Regis would end up typing a resignation letter stating he was moving to Bora Bora to become a Missionary and nobody would ever see or hear from him again.

Just Sayin'

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 4 years ago
5* for writing ability 1* for content

you are a fantastic writer but i`m so disappointed in the content of all your stories

the hero of every one of your stories simply must have reconciliation at any cost even if it costs him self respect !!!!!!!!!

how can any of the wives in all your stories have respect for their husbands when he himself can`t respect himself?

your writing ability is out of this world because it got me riled up enough to put myself in your stories and bitch slap your characters and maybe knock some common sense into them

with your talent one would think you could write a story where a man grows a pair and gets rid of the bitch wife ... but honestly i`m not holding my breath (lol)

keep writing ... maybe one day you`ll do the right thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Geez

another writer that does not know how to use then and than.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I would never if gone and picked up the wife. Let her get her own ride home. I would not of left the kids with a sitters that late at night, even if the sitters were friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lousy!!!

I hope that wasnt one of your best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cucked

Cuckie

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago

Well, I guess that was a good comeback. I didn’t care for part 1, but part 2 did have all the elements of a good RAAC. Too bad he didn’t get a callback for a pro/college coaching job. A bit of revenge on the bad guy would have evened the karma scales some too, but hey. Everyone likes a more or less happy ending

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Sorry, still can't buy the reconciliation. Going back to the first part, where SHE telling JOEL not to embarrass her, then sits while shithead disrespects her husband.

Her looking after him doesn't get her any credit from me - that's the LEAST she could do, especially since it was HER actions that put him in that situation in the first place.

Actually, it's THIS story, not "Dueling," that should have had the tragic ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah, he is a wimp!

For not dumping the stupid cunt!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
G.A.F.

Some serious gay shit going on in this one. I'm not insulting homosexuals who have more balls than a hundred wimps like your MC.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Loved it

Really loved the whole story, hated the wife for what she did to him but you managed to change My mind as the story went on. Keep up the amazing work 5 stars

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
??? $5million ???

Unless he was worth $6million, it’s not a big deal. He stayed out of jail, and as far as the story says, went merrily on his way.

Had a friend/aquantance who did contract party work, mostly for tech companies and rich people. During the height of the recession, about 2009 or 2010, I saw him at a party. I asked how business was doing. He said it was doing ok. I was surprised. He said this,

“So, say someone rich was worth $20million. Even if they were heavily invested in tech, most invested wisely and diversified their investments placing a lot in more conservative investments. So they might have lost about half their wealth. What are the now? Yes, they still have $10million — but the important point is they’re still rich. Oh, they might go to Kauai this year instead of the French Riviera. They might drive the Ferrari for a third year instead of trading in for the Lamborghini they’d been eyeing for awhile. But they still have money. They still want to impress their friends, so I get hired. Maybe they’ll tell me this year I get a $20,000 budget instead of $30,000, so I use American Kobe beef instead of flown in Japanese Wagyu, and other things. But the party still happens and I get paid.”

So my contention, that asshat loosing $5million is just him paying to stay put of prison, which he’d do gladly, so wasn’t much of a punishment. Now, if they were able to take his company away, and put him into penury, that’d be a different story. As it is, it’s a few dollars out of his pocket, which he can make up in a year or three, a little bad publicity, and he moves on to his next female conquest.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Well done.

For all of you BTB fans. Yes people do get through this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If your in to wimp losers this is your story.

Absolute trash. Not even worth a rating which is bizarre as you write some ok stories. To quote Chandler Bing " Where are all the men".

So they get 5 million. So what? They predator gets off Scott free. Didn't seem to care about losing 5 million. You had a good story going until you let him get away Scott free. Christ what is happening to this site? There's enough cuck, wimp, loser stories on this site as it is. I'm not saying go nuclear but how about writing a story where a man isn't a coward. You would be surprised what rage can do. Something similar happened to a friend whose a quiet and sound guy who weighs 140lbs against a creep who was at least 200lbs. A swift kick in the nuts, followed by a knee to face then another very hard kick to the nuts. Size ain't shit in a fight if you get in first and do enough damage. As his now wife and most females we meet say "good on you". Try and write something that isn't crap or ok and try for great. Peace out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What next

There IS going to be another chapter.......CORRECT!!!!!

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

Good writing in this story. Not sure how I’d handle this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reggies downfall started slowly then rapidly avalanched out of his control.

First Financial One Banks called in Reggie's loans. He had 28 days to pay the $50 million in notes held by the bank.

He tried to refinance with other banks but they all refused the loans. He had to find the $50 million out of his companies consolidated revenue.

The a second bank called its notes ($40 million) then a third ($70 million). He did not have enough to pay them back so he had to sell some of his holdings to pay the debt. This severely drained his earning capacity.

Then the IRS, after a tip off, launched an investigation. Reggie was found to have short changed on his taxes by $75 million over the last 5 years. The back taxes and fines basically cleaned out his company and the IRS seized nearly all his assets to pay what was left. He was sentenced to 5 years in jail.

While in jail the banks called in his personal loans as he no longer had the income to make the payments. They seized what few assets he had left and declared him bankrupt.

When he was released from prison all his wealthy associates turned their backs on him as he was an arrogant fucker and had treated everyone like dirt.

He tried to find work with other companies, in the same line of business as he had been in, but no-one wanted to employ him.

He was sacked from his latest job, at The Burger Barn, when he acted like he was too good for this line of work and he should be the manager.

He was last seen picking up empty cans on the side of the road

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqalmost 4 years ago
Amazed at people's stupidity. Great Story, Heartfelt.

This is not anybody's story but the person who wrote it. They said it was inspired by a comment made by a businessman that success is all about finance and power and he didn't like teachers and thought coaches were losers. Well, that could be a whole subject unto itself, which the author did try to address.

Along come some self righteous NYT critic wannabees and they can't seem to tell fiction from reality, nor in some cases fantasy. This is fiction. It is one person's attempt to deal with a situation of perverse humiliation and potential ruin. Just how do you come back from such trauma and stay with your spouse, male or female, after such an event? I thought it was well done. I didn't know if they would succeed, but it was worth reading to the end to see how they thought and talked their way through.

And those critics who want to be literotica lawyers? What idiots. It's fiction, and it was written the way the author wanted to write it. It doesn't matter what the law says in a fictional piece. In fact, in real life, it sometimes doesn't matter what the law says, so get off your high horse.

It doesn't matter that you think the guy is a wimp. Sometimes in real life, men are sissies, weak, submissives. Just like in real life, some women are bitches, sluts, femme fatales, and overly submissive, to name a few.

And, in some ways, Mr. Grinberg got his due. He was humiliated and left the restaurant by himself. Some of us wouldn't be strong enough as Judy was to stand up, with all she had to endure, and do what she did. But, we wish we could, if given the opportunity. Of course, this is fiction. We all wish we could be Rambo, or James Bond, but we know it's fiction. Sometimes, fiction can teach us ways to behave, or not to behave. The bottom line is this is a story. It was written as fiction, not as tomorrow's NY Post, although sometimes the NY Post does sound like this.

And, if you don't like it, try critiquing it more sensibly, or just move on. It was a good story. Heartfelt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck all the way....

Stupid is as stupid does, and he was STUPID ALL THROUGH THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Should have been... Could have been...

Should have been a 4 at least, ended up a 2 !

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Your newest story

Is great.

This one was.......fag cuck shit.....to use a literotica staple.

Horrible.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

She ONLY had Joel's medical proxy when he was under. She did not have Joel's power of attorney to complete the settlement for only $5M. Joel was under NO obligation of that NDA since he signed nothing. Actually Joel should have hung Grinberg out for another $5M (clear) for Joel's signature on the NDA (non disclosure agreement).

*

In a town/state that revered its football/coaches there was no one who would week some revenge for the coach on Grinberg? Ginberg being acquitted when he was the boss of the guards and Joel receiving so much obvious beating damage - the judge allowing prior relationship a decade old into the court - that court was bought off... Local constables didn't watch Grinberg driving habits vs. driving laws? Do to a big MISS - lack of revenge and Grinberg allowed to taunt Joel again first day out of the hospital too, 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The whole storyline is bullshit!

He had coached 100’s of big high school football players. In that restaurant, all of his former players would have gone up and beat the shit out of Regis for hurting their coach! All of their family’s would have stated that all of injuries to Regis were due to him being drunk and tripped.

As for the trial, the two guards would have given up Regis with plea deals. They knew they were going to jail for a long time since they almost killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fag cuck shit

Lol so absurdly stupid fag cuck shit hope he enjoys eating cum out of his wife pussy. I really didn't know there was so many cuck men writing stories out there but this category is filled with beta Male fags. 1 star cuck lefs get believable with our writing eh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Regis needed a beating to remember that left him a cripple

That ending would have made this story better. Pretty hard to take a wife back from this creep wanting to humiliate him. How can they have a trial without his testifying . Of course money will buy you freedom.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Another

Another nothing story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A horrible cuck story. The poor man.

No self respecting would ever put him with this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars Cluck Story

I bet every Man here would want That women as His wife .. I Know the Clucks will love this story .. The Men not so Much .. Why take a Cheating Slut Back ???

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

RAAC is just another word for CUCK!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Weak ending

I wouldn't cal him a cuck. After all he did take on 3 thugs even though he got the shit kicked out of himself in doing so. Prof, why did you have to make him take such a beating and why didn't the asshole get more of a comeuppance than just getting booed out of a restaurant? It would have been more gratifying to have Joel find him alone without his hired goons and lay a worse beating on him - after all payback is a mother...er.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Unsatifying ending

If you're humiliated, then you have nothing to lose. The ending if so unsatifying. You should make it more elaborate. It seems you rush this story so much. You should make this 3 part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How?!

How do you end up writing a RACC ending based off what she did to him? This was just horrible and if I could rate it less then a 1, I would have. I normally prefer reconciliation stories but for this story, hell no.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 3 years ago
I debated. 2 or a 3 star?

Based on you ability to write. Because this is simply not believeable to me.

He was almost killed by her actions. First of all. There is no way...with all of the events and disrespect she showed him...he is already thinking divorce...no way any man goes to pick up his wife. Let her bring her own skanky, cheating ass home.

Then...he gets beaten almost to death. And he remains crippled nearly a year after the event...in a small community? Look...the local DA and judges? They would know this "hero". They have to get reelected in the small community. Allowing someone to buy their way out of what is so clearly a criminal attempt to seriously maim if not kill a local hero football coach? That's a good way to not win reelection. Just does not happen that way. Its already been pointed out that jury trials for attempted murder take longer than 2 months to pull off. Fantasy land. And civil trials with so much at stake (millions) can take years in deposition and discovery.

The wife basically fawns over this boss for a month. Disrespects her husband. Lies to him. And then agrees to ffuck her boss for a seat on the board. That makes her a whore. And a stupid one at that. There is no guarantee she was getting anything but fucked. He didnt have to give her anything once he got what he wanted. So she is a stupid whore who caused her husband to be beaten almost to death.

But since she was remorseful? Went to see a counselor. And deleted her social media. And stayed with him while he was in the hospital and during his rehab? All was forgiven less than a year later? WTF is that? Honestly. In most RAAC stories that are believeable, without all of the physical and medical damage...its just cheating and disrespect. Even in those it takes more than a year and months and months of intense couples counseling with both parties giving everything they can to try and get past the cheating before the husband (or wife or wronged party) can get even close to forgiving. In this case HE ALMOST DIED. But one trip out to dinner at the same restaurant where his cuckolding began...and boom...they are back to fucking? All is well?

In what fantasyland does an Alpha football coach type get emasculated this badly, largely because of his wife, and as soon as he is pbysically capable...is back to loving her and fucking her again?

Also...whats up with this guy's supposed friend. IN THE HOSPITAL where it is not clear he will ever walk again...his friend is giving him advice to stay married to his wife because it seems for 2 months she really has felt bad? Fuck that friend. I'd tell him "awesome. When I get outta my wheel chair I'll be around to fuck your wife while you listen in...then arrange to have you beaten almost to death. Then I'll advise you to just forgive her. Because your life will be so much better with her in it. Really...its just that simple. Right? Just consider forgiving her because she is remorseful?" Dumbass, motherfucking friend.

I admit I HATE stories about willing cuckolds. Do not understand them. At all. But I also do believe in love. And that humans make mistakes. And in some cases reconciliation is appropriate. I am not one of those who demand BTB with every story. I have given dozens of RAAC stories 4 and 5 star ratings on here. Have even given prof those ratings on some of his RAAC stories because they were warranted. Believeable. He remains one of my favorite authors...especially amongst those currently active. But not for this one. Sorry. Ended up giving it 2 stars.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Second read, have no reason to change my earlier opinion, this is cuck shit.

I earlier awarded 2/5, but having read the story again, will change my scoring to 1/5.

As a cuck tale, that is what it deserves in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cucky boy

zero out of 5 what a whimp

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago
No "manning up" in this story.

In another story, the author makes the husband (mildly cheated) give up a free pass to his wife. Here is just another example of a duck with no self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Come one,"

I enjoyed your story, but it was rife with errors. Please proofread so as not to distract the reader from your work.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Not for me, just didn’t work, for someone who didn’t want people feeling sorry for him, I’m not sure how he was brought to tears after his wife humiliated him again at the restaurant but the author tried to make it a syrupy moment that just became a cringe moment instead. ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a bad story, not just the writing but everything about it. Why didn't the asshole boss get anything out of this, he made out like a bandit. Please, no more writing for you.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

So she had sex with the boss and after a bit boo-hoo-hooing walked away with five million, there’s a name for such a transaction, money for sexual favours what is the term it’s on the tip of the tongue...oh yeah I know......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really cannot describe what i imagine hotprof must be in real life after reading his stories...but suffice to say.. he must be the one who loves to dress up and wait on his wife to cone home from her fuck nights with her alpha lovers... i am also sure prof cleans her up, bathes are and even gets her lingerie ready for her lovers fuck nights. Only atruely cucked human being can even have the mental thought processes to write such shitty stories that hot prof seems to revel in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck you hotprof!!!!

Losers like you think by writing spineless men in their stories they're showing some kind of virtue, they're wrong. If a man had done that to Joel he'd probably be dead. You're writing just comes off as deeply mysoginstic if you think women can't be held accountable for their actions just because they're women. You need to reevaluate yourself because benevolent sexism is still sexism.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment - nothing I could add would top those comments below.

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

I was debating whether the story would have been better with the MC getting some kind of revenge on Reggie. I concluded it would have been a somewhat better story. The other issue that bothered me is that what motivated the wife to cheat and how that might be addressed was, "therapy", with nothing really specific. The reality of therapy is that it sometimes works and often fails. I saw nothing in the story except her short term actions and words that showed she wouldn't respond to the next predator in a similar brainless way. I did enjoy reading this story, so: 3

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

1 star for regular garbage with no plot of any kind. "Hot" prof comes again through with his regular garbage - blowjobs of course. What exactly this story is supposed to be? Reconciliation between one-time whore and a cripple? A tract on nursing and insecurities? An ode to a community social life? An opportunity for "hotprof" to write more about blowjobs? Pontification of morally dignified people?

The first part of this series is a sorry BTB cliché but the second part cannot deliver even that and becomes even sorrier RAAC. Villain, cuck, and a reformed slut enjoying communal life with some fingering for "happy end". This is some impotent writing.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Well this was hot garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A RAAC, but I really enjoyed it. It would have been nice for Regis to suffer something besides embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my first time reading your story, never gonna read another one. I've been wondering what's with the low scores finally found out that you wrote pathetic and idiotic characters. Not even gonna rate it. CUCK

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He must have lost his balls in the beat down...

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Regis really needed a beat down. Character description/development was excellent. I really liked it.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 2 years ago

1*. Its pretty clear why you get the lowest rating.

Another author on our stay away from list. To quote my partner " absolute trash"

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

1 star - just didn’t tick any boxes

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

right cause having a child with a duplicitous whore always saves a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This RAAC made me physically ill, I wanna vomit. Of all the hoes in all the world, he decides to live with the last one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute crap written by someone without a set of balls who thinks all men should cow tow to cheating sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it funny all these cuck raac comments when Saddletramp, the king of btb, liked it and gave it 5 stars. I like the twist at the end, which obviously is to contrast the start of the story. The wife did atone and learn from her mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well to be fair he physically needs her at this point. Such a sad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just had to make him into the person the boss thought he was and knew she was of course. She was sorry after the fact.

There is no way to take that back. She should have used him for a toilet slave afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's no such thing as little league football... There's pee wee... Midget... Juniors... And ... Pop warner...

-jaye-

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES