Time to Man Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my wife, Judy Durnst, who you all know made a big mistake, which many people of this town punished to the point of her having to delete all her social media and change her phone number. But, this amazing woman has sacrificed the last three months of her life to do nothing but stand by me and be my support through the hardest challenge of my life. And, all the while, still was the amazing mother she has always been to our beautiful children."

"Joel..." Judy muttered as she started to also cry.

"She put her life on hold and gave up so much, fully accepting what she did and not once complaining how the media and public treated her. Hospital staff barely acknowledged her. People visiting me, if they said a word to her, it would be to mutter slut or tramp. But, she ignored that and focused just on me. She did this purely out of love, not even once asking anything about whether we would remain husband and wife because all she cared about was my wellbeing.

"I want to say in front of you, and if there's anyone who works for the paper, blogs, or whatever you can quote me. I want all you to forgive her for what happened because I am. After what we got through, I know we can get past anything. And, I really believe this beautiful woman deserves just as big, or bigger applause than you gave me."

Black make-up ran down Judy's face from her tears, while the entire restaurant, including Joel clapped for her. She went and gave her husband a big hug.

"I love you, we'll get through this..." Joel whispered to her.

They decided to skip dessert and asked for the bill, and were surprised it was picked up by the man, who gave the 'kick his ass,' speech.

On the way out, Judy pushed Joel by his table to thank him. He introduced himself as Martin Steward, the district manager of all the Financial One Banks in the city as he shook Joel's hand, while his wife, Mable, shook Judy's.

He then shook Judy's and said, "Mrs. Durnst, when coach is better and you're ready to re-enter the work force, please give me call personally. At F-one, we treat our employees like family and have absolutely zero tolerance for what that turd put you and your husband through."

"Thank you, but I'm not thinking of that now," Judy said.

As they left, they received several more well wishes and handshakes; it was hard for both of them to not tear up again.

Once they both were both seated in the minivan. Judy exhaled sharply, "Wow..."

Joel nodded. "Yeah, that was something... Never expected any of that."

"Oh my god, I look like an ugly raccoon," Judy explained looking into her mirror, wetting a tissue to wipe her cheeks and eyes.

"It's fine, I'm sure nobody noticed..."

"Joel... something's I never told you," Judy said, "Grinberg said other stuff to me before he left that night. He said messing with us was just entertainment for him, and I was nothing special too him. He had no interest in me sexually and was more concerned in stealing me from you. I was old and plain compared to girls he fucked on a regular basis. If he didn't know you'd be there... He wouldn't even had gotten an erection..."

"Judy... the man's an asshole whose stupidity cost his company five million," Joel said and touched her knee. "You are still as sexy as when I first saw you..."

"You know me... I've never particularly liked giving oral sex, but did it because I love you," Judy took a breath. "As I was stroking you on the hospital bed... I don't know why, I just had to have you in me...so I took you in my mouth, and maybe it was being celibate for so long, I absolutely loved doing it. Mostly, I think because I was doing that to you -- even though I expected you to be fanaticizing I was someone else."

She grabbed the hand that was on her leg and squeezed it tightly. "When you called out my name, for a moment, I was absolutely on top of the world. But, just as soon, I just crashed thinking that probably was the last intimate experience we'd have together... What you just said about us getting through this..." She stopped talking as her lip quivered.

"I know... let's just go home." Joel smiled and wiped a tear from her cheek.

As soon as they were home, Judy quickly wheeled Joel to the couch, and unzipped her dress.

"What are you doing?" Joel said as the dress slid down. She was only wearing pantie hose underneath.

"What does it look like," Judy said, "I'm getting ready for bed -- and hoping you'll join me..."

Joel appreciated how great it was seeing her naked, and even liked the fact she'd grown her pubic hair back, but looked down at his bad leg as he was sitting in a wheelchair.

Judy noticed, she grabbed the armrest of the chair and started pushing him backwards towards the bedroom as she said, "I'm taking you to our bedroom and going to fuck you. Not taking no for an answer, not tonight. I'm just going to have to be on top and do most of the work. I cum more often from cowgirl than doggy anyway...Hopefully, you can relax and enjoy it... as much as I'm going to enjoy this."

As soon as the wheelchair bumped against their bed, Judy dropped to her knees and fumbled with Joel's pants.

"Ever since that day in the hospital, I've wanted to do this again so badly..." Judy hissed as she freed Joel's semi-hard cock and began gently stroking it, "I want this in me so badly... It tastes so fucking good..." The last word was muffled as she took him into her mouth.

Joel could nothing but groan and let his hand gently rest on her shoulder as she gently sucked on him as her tongue flicked around his tip. She then started bobbing as her hands undid her dress clasp behind her neck. It fell down exposing her perfect breasts. She leaned up and rubbed his cock against her nipple. She'd never done that before and it was really turning Joel on. He didn't think he'd last longer.

He must have made a face, because Judy smirked and said, "Don't hold back baby, I want you to come in my mouth. See even my tits love your cock."

She flicked it against her other nipple, so both were sticking out like gumdrops, and then took him almost fully in her mouth. All he could do is gasp as she deep throated him and bobbed rapidly so he was fucking her mouth.

"Fuck... I'm going to come," he groaned. He looked her right in the eyes, and saw them lit up, as smiled with her lips around him. She pulled back and stroked his shaft with her hand as her lips sealed around his tip and took every drop of semen.

Joel came so hard that the thigh in his bad leg actually hurt from tensing up. Judy didn't let him relax to enjoy the moment; she immediately rose and put her arm under his to help him up. As she helped him to his feet, she pulled her hose down to her knees.

As she guided him to the bed, his penis sticking out of his pants, she said, "Get that shirt off, my turn."

"Judy, we can't really do this..." Joel said. In their time together, their sexual positions were missionary, spooning, doggy, or variations of them. None of which was really possible with Joel's physical limitations.

As Joel was lying down and unbuttoning his shirt, Judy tugged his pants and boxers down and said, "Why? You cock, hands, and mouth all work. For tonight, that's all I need. I need to feel us connected..."

She grabbed his hand and guided him between her legs. He felt her engorged lips through the hair, and she was really wet. "I've been this horny for you for months. My brave man, fighting through pain... I masturbated almost every night pretending you were fucking me. No more pretending..."

Judy straddled him and grinded her pussy against his cock. The friction against her wet lips felt so good, he was soon rock hard again. She'd done this during make-out session, but always fully clothed and usually on a couch or in the car when they were dating. She leaned forward and he raised his head to catch a nipple in his mouth, as the other played with her other breast.

"Yes... I like that... I'm so wet for you. I love you Joel..." Judy sighed and let out a gasp as the grinding caused him to slide inside her. She was tighter than he ever remembered her being.

"Cup my ass, please..." Judy said as she begin moving on him at a moderate pace. She didn't say a word, just her breathing became heavier, until her lip tightened and he could see her face clench. She started riding him so hard, the bed rocked as their thighs loudly slapped. Her hands pressed so hard into his chest, they left marks. With a grunt, Joel came in her, but she didn't stop. He squirmed at the intensity until he felt her tense on top of him and collapsed forward on him, panting.

"That was way overdue..." she murmured, kissed his forehead and got up.

After a couple minutes, she returned from the bathroom with a face cloth and towel. She cleaned up Joel's cock and groin area, and then climbed onto the bed beside him to cuddle, with a sigh of content.

"Judy?" Joel said, "Can you tell me the truth about something? I promise not to be upset or mad."

"Yes, babe," Judy said.

"How come you never make the sounds you did for Regis with me? I mean you have done the dirty talk, but not the..."

"Squeals and moans?" Judy said and grabbed his hand, "I told you, I was faking. When I am really coming, I'm feeling so good enjoying the moment, other than some grunts and gasps which probably sound as sexy as a fart, I'm too distracted to make any sexy noises. I've never, never once ever faked with you. I felt so horrible and ashamed at the moment for what I was doing with him, I don't think I would've ever came that night even if he fucked me for hours."

"When you told me about that, I thought you were lying to spare my feelings," Joel said, "It shouldn't matter, but that does make a difference to me."

"Of course it should matter, all of it should matter," Judy said, "I know I said we'll wait until you're healthy and then focus on what to do about us..."

"I want to sleep with you, not just tonight," Joel said, "Be back to sharing a bed."

"Okay, but..." Judy said, "I really think we also need to both go to counseling. I'm eventually going to want to return to work, and I want you to be comfortable with me being around other men."

"I know you won't do that again to me," Joel said.

"Baby, no you don't," Judy said, "But, I think with some work -- mostly on my part -- I think we can get to that. And you will be out of this chair, and you can do the all the thrusting, because frankly I need a week for my muscles to recover."

"I don't know... I kind like you on top," Joel said with a smirk, "We'll get through this."

Judy kissed his hand. "Yes, we will get through this."

**

Ten months later, Joel was still in physio four times a week, but now was walking with a cane and a limp. He'd been back to work for just over a month, and still was overwhelmed by the support of the community. As far as his relationship with Judy, counseling was really hard at first -- especially dealing with Judy's behavior before and up to when she cheated with Regis -- but, he felt them getting closer and while not forgetting, to the point where he forgave her. There was a spike initially in their intimacy, but with them both returning to work, it was back to where it was before the mess started.

Judy took Martin's offer and had been working at Financial One for about two weeks. She seemed really happy about her position, which was supervising a team of financial advisors. However, she also was excited about Chris, her young assistant. Joel hoped it was short for Christine, but couldn't help feel a case of déjà vu when it turned out to be a he -- and the two were spending a lot of time working close together.

On the Friday of her second week, Judy looked a little nervous when she announced she had a sitter when Joel walked in because they were going out to supper. She smiled anxiously and said it was with Chris so Joel could meet him.

"Okay, I guess that would be good," Joel said, "Where are we going?"

Judy made a face and Joel started shaking his head. "Sorry, babe," She said, "He already made the reservations at Flank and it's too late. Should I cancel?"

'And show I'm intimated by another man?' Joel thought. He agreed to go, but was starting to see red flags all over again. This time, he would confront the situation right away, or just walk away for good if she was swayed by another man -- again.

"Wear your blue tie with the gold," Judy said with a smile, "It goes so nice with your eyes."

Joel was thinking that at least he wasn't being asked to wear a frumpy suit. He then saw his wife wearing a new black and green dress, which while looking fabulous on her, accenting her legs and slender figure, didn't match his suit. If Chris's tie matched her dress, Joel was thinking he might not wait long to walk out.

"What's wrong?" Judy said as she drove to the restaurant, "I'm trying to have everything out in the open. This is to prove things are different so you don't worry."

"Nothing..." Joel lied, surprised his wife couldn't see the similarities with before.

At least, when they got to Flank, they were seated in a completely different side of the restaurant than before. However, Judy sat across rather than beside him.

"You can sit beside me," Joel said.

"Yes, but then I'm turning to talk to you all night," Judy said, "Besides, you can glance under the table and sneak a peak at the fact I'm wearing no panties." She smirked and winked.

Joel felt his face getting warm wondering if no panties were really for his benefit or the person who would be sitting beside her.

"Oh, there he is," Judy said excitedly.

Joel looked and saw a six-foot-three man in his early twenties that looked like he could model for Calvin Klein. He was wearing a nice grey suit with a green tie that paired nicely with Judy's dress. Joel looked at the look on Judy's face and was starting to count in his head to not explode.

Chris lightly touched Judy's bare shoulder and said, "You look amazing, thank you for doing this."

Joel was waiting for the handshake, with that gloating look that said, 'She's mine,' and decided this time he wasn't going to sit and take it. He started to stand with intentions of walking right out of the restaurant.

Surprisingly, Chris came around to his end of the table and sat beside Joel saying, "Please, Coach Durnst, you don't have to stand on my account. I'd just like to say, what an honor it is to finally meet you in person. I'm sure Judy has already getting sick of me geeking out all the time that I get to work for wife of the state's best ever high school coach." He timidly extended his hand and Joel shook it.

"I wouldn't say sick," Judy said, looking right at Joel with a big smile, "But, it is distracting when we have a lot of client files to get through."

"Oh," Chris said turning away abruptly, "This is my beautiful wife, Sarah, who unfortunately couldn't wait until she was seated before making another bathroom run."

Sitting across from Chris, and beside Judy, was a strikingly short blond woman, who looked barely over nineteen and also very pregnant.

"Well, you try having a six pound baby kicking your bladder 24-7 and see how often you need to pee," said Sarah, who tentatively extended her hand to Judy, "You must be Mrs. Durnst, and of course you're Coach Durnst. It's so great to meet you."

"Please," Judy said with a big smile, "Call us Judy and Joel. It's so nice to finally meet you, Sarah, I must say you are absolutely glowing..."

"Thanks," Sarah said blushing.

During the meal, Chris spend majority of the time asking Joel about different plays he called during his coaching career. Though he never played himself, Chris was definitely an avid fan who knew the game quite well. Joel thought the younger man would hug him when he suggested Chris help him in coaching little league football in fall. Why the guys talked football, the girls discussed pregnancy, nursery shopping, and how clueless husbands were about going through birth.

During dessert, Sarah went all red and said, "I'm really ashamed to say this, but I was really anxious about coming to meet you, Judy. I'm sorry, but what they said about you in the press last year... with you and Chris spending so much time together, working through lunches. I was starting to worry..."

Judy touched her hand. "It's okay, I'd feel the same way if I was in your shoes. That's why when Chris told me, I insisted we just all meet and put everyone's mind at ease." She glanced sideways at Joel for a second. "Yes, Chris and I work through lunch, but believe me, we 'work' through lunch. Keeping takeout food stains off the papers we're going through is a challenge. But, I think we'd both rather do that, then have to ever worry about working late and being away from our loved ones."

"And if we do ever have to work after hours," Chris said, "With our work's network, we can work out of our own homes and use video chat."

"As long as you don't keep asking me whether I was at this game or that game that Joel coached," Judy said with a smirk, "I doubt it will come to that."

They all laughed. After Joel insisted on paying the full bill, all four did exchange hugs and said that they must do it again.

On the ride home, Joel said, "They seem to be really nice kids."

"Kids?" Judy said, "We aren't that much older than them. Wasn't she absolutely beautiful? Those eyes... and I'd die for that cleavage."

"He doesn't seem that hard on the eyes either," Joel said.

Judy didn't say anything for a moment, and then said, "Well, did I pass?"

Joel looked at her. "Pass what?"

"Come one," She said raising her eyebrow, "This was a test of whether I've re-earned your trust -- and don't deny it. Did I pass?"

Joel took a moment. If it was a test, he came close to failing and definitely needed to bring it up during their next counseling session. However, after tonight, he had no more worries about Judy's fidelity working with Chris. He touched her hand, which was resting on her thigh. "Yes, honey, you passed with flying colors."

Judy, not taking her eyes on the road, smiled.

"Tell me one thing, though, the truth?"

The smile faded a bit. "What, Joel?"

"You intentionally dropped your spoon so I'd have to bend down and get it, didn't you?"

Judy's smile turned into a mischievous smirk. "Well I told you I was commando, and you weren't doing anything about it. I was almost starting to feel jealous of Chris getting all your attention..."

"I remembered, I was just waiting for the right time..." Joel's hand slid off her hand to her bare leg, then up along the inside of her leg. Judy parted her legs, and gasped as his fingertips gently stroked her wet slit.

"Joel!" Judy squealed, "You'll make us crash."

"Then find a place to pull over..." Joel said as he slid a finger inside her, "Because I don't want to wait till we get home. I want you now."

Being around really pregnant women or little babies usually made Judy hot and bothered. Now he knew why Judy brought up the possibility of having a third child the previous week. At that moment, he was definitely ready to consider it, and had no doubts he would be married to Judy until both were old and gray.

The End

12