Time to Move

Story Info
Roommate takes liberties when her bf isn't around...
1.8k words
4.21
26.5k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

"Last night was a mistake. We can't do that again," Fiona said as she continued to back away further into the kitchen as Sven grew closer.

Sven continued to walk toward her, pushing her into a corner as the kitchen was a u shaped space ending in a closet where the laundry machines were located. Fiona's heart continued to race as her and her boyfriend's roommate reached for her. Her hands came up defensively between them, pushing on his chest. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms above her head as she backed into the louvered door.

He pressed his mouth to hers causing her to betray her protests as she kissed him back passionately. Her back arched causing her tits to be squeezed against his chest.

Sven took hold of both wrists with one hand allowing the other to slide down her arm and then her side. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her tummy and her tits. His hand left her shirt resting on her breast as he grabbed her bra, pulling it up as well, freeing her tits.

He kissed down her neck and then her tits, sucking one nipple and then the other into his mouth. Fiona moaned and writhed as Sven continued to hold her penned to the door, the slates creaking under the stress. He returned to kissing her, stifling her moans with his mouth as he mauled her tits with his free hand.

He released her arms grabbing her by the waist and turning her to face the counter. She was already wet but his dominance just amplified her desire. He pushed on her back causing her to bend at the waist as he grabbed her sweats and pulled them down. They fell down her legs and she stepped out of them wiggling her ass at him.

"We can't," she said as she looked over her shoulder at him. Her voice said no but her eyes and body screamed yes.

Sven grunted as he unzipped his pants and let them fall to the ground. His cock already standing at attention. He lined his cock up with her opening and pushed into her tight pussy.

"Oh God!" Fiona moaned. "Hmmmm... we can't... So good..."

Sven began to fuck her eliciting more moans as he grunted burying himself into her.

------

The night before they had ended up in a similar position. but in the two bedroom apartment's single bathroom.

Fiona had been her normal flirty self that she had been for the months they lived together and the years she had known Sven before that. But when she drank it got turned up to an 11 as these things often do. Her boyfriend Rob, whom she'd been with for about a year, was used to it, especially as it often lead to him getting some from all the 'foreplay' she got from others.

Today however Rob was particularly tired and in a mood to get sloshed. He had been putting in a lot of extra hours at his job as it was the holiday season and they needed the money. Fiona had actually not been scheduled today so she had slept in and was energized. She was also particularly horny as Rob's extra shifts didn't leave a lot of time for him to take care of her needs. Sven worked as a programmer so his hours were more white collar.

Fiona was wearing a burgundy halter dress that had a very deep v necked, showing lots of cleavage. Sven was far more interested in her legs and tits then her boyfriend who was nodding off even as he took another shot.

Fiona knew Sven wanted her so she had been teasing him as normal accentuating her tits by squeezing them with her arms and occasionally flashing her thong. It was turning her on and as she watched her boyfriend fall into a drunken stupor she got more frustrated especially as the drinks made her hornier.

She leaned close to Sven and said loudly, "Maybe I'm going to need this tonight," and looked from his eyes to his crotch.

As Rob's head feel forward and a loud snore escaped him it was apparent that he hadn't heard her. She growled loudly and stood up storming off to the bathroom.

When she opened the door to head back to the living room she was surprised to see Sven waiting for her. Without a word he stepped forward through the doorway causing her to step back.

After pushing the door shut behind him he said, "I'm tired of the years of teasing. Tonight is the night."

Looking at him as he began to unbutton his jeans a mixture of emotions ran through her. She had flirted with him for years but never seriously considered doing anything with him but she was also super horny and being in this situation, in the bathroom that her and her partner share with him, with Rob asleep down the hall, was sexy and exciting.

"No... We can't," she said even as she watched his pants unzip.

His pants dropped to reveal his cock was long, hard, and thick. It pointed right at her as he stepped out of his pants.

"Take off your panties," he commanded.

"I... I... I...," she stammered caught off guard by his unexpected confidence and commanding nature. Nothing in her years of knowing him would have made her expect this behavior from him.

"Now," he commanded again.

Fiona discovered that she was pulling her dress up so she could pull her thong down. She didn't expect to be doing this but her damp panties clearly indicated what her body wanted.

Sven's eyes watched her panties slip down her legs, her dress falling just so to deny him a sneak peak of her shaved pussy.

As soon as her panties hit the floor Sven was wrapping her in his arms pulling her to him. He kissed her full on the lips, the first time their lips had made direct contact. She had often kissed him on the cheek as part of her flirty games but this was the fulfillment of all that teasing.

Breaking the kiss, he turned his gaze to her cleavage and pulled the straps together causing her tits to be fully exposed. His cock bounced as he looked at her before cupping them with his hands. With his hands full of tit he kissed her forcefully again.

Fiona found herself squeezed between him and the sink. His stiff cock pressing her dress against her yawning pussy and her ass pressed against the porcelain. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him close. Their embrace continued passionately, the thin material of her dress and the angle being the only thing keeping him from slipping into her.

Sven pulled her forward at her waist and then slid his hands down to squeeze her ass. With each squeeze he pulled her dress further up, clenching it in his fist. His fingers finally pawed the skin of her ass as they continued their passionate frenching.

Fiona moaned against him as he lifted her up by her ass to sit her on the edge of the sink. She reached down grabbing a hold of his cock and placing it at the entrance of her pussy. Sven felt her wet warmth open to him as he slowly pressed up and in to her.

As he picked up speed he buried himself deeper and deeper. Fiona's moans grew louder, any concern regarding her drunk boyfriend eclipsed by the pleasure of having a cock buried inside her.

It didn't take long before she shuddered in orgasm, the tension of sexual denial, both from Rob but also the years of teasing Sven, flooding her body with ecstacy.

"Where...?" Sven grunted as he pounded into her.

Fiona wrapped her legs around him as she kissed him with her cold mouth. The embrace of her hot legs was too much and Sven blew his load filling her wanton pussy with stream after stream of cum.

As his body relaxed he looked her in the eye and then pulled her face to his kissing her deeply. He stepped back letting her get down from the sink. Sven silently pulled up his pants as he watched Fiona compose herself.

"This was a one time thing," she said pulling her dress back over her tits. As she pulled up her thong she continued, "This was a mistake. A fun mistake but just a mistake."

"Yeah..." Sven said as Fiona washed her face. "Whatever." Sven turned and went to bed leaving Fiona to attempt to wrestle Rob to bed. Unable to move his dead weight on her own she gave up and just went to bed.

------

Sven cornering her in the kitchen the next day was the second time they fucked but it wasn't to be last. Whether Rob was at work like that second time or he was passed out drunk Sven made sure to take advantage and get himself inside Fiona.

She wasn't willing to admit that she wanted him causing her to protest before he was in her, but then fucking him the best she could betraying any protest she made. Sven was good and he had a great cock but she didn't want to betray her boyfriend anymore. Being a flirt was one thing but a slut was another.

Fiona started giving Sven the silent treatment and acting like he wasn't there. When Rob asked what happen she said he was a jerk but wouldn't go into detail. He was stonewalled by Sven too, though they had never been close in the first place. Rob ignored it figuring it would work itself out.

As Sven pushed it further and further Fiona found herself wanting it more and more. One time Sven had fucked Fiona against the bathroom door as Rob had taken a shower within. And once Fiona had gotten up to get water in the middle of the night to find Sven playing video games. His stopping her to ask a question which led to his fucking her in the living room in the glow of the tv.

A few weeks in Aunt Flo came to town. Sven didn't like being denied and ended up pushing her to her knees. She was in the middle of deep throating him when Rob came home early. He yelled what's up in to the apartment before using the bathroom. Sven took the opportunity to proceed to face fuck her. He cam a moment before Rob came out of the bathroom barely allow Fiona time to run to her bedroom to clean herself up.

The next day Fiona decided she couldn't do this anymore and told Rob that they are moving out. She told him she just couldn't deal with Sven's attitude anymore. Rob relented and they started looking.

Sven and Fiona didn't stop fucking though and when Fiona and Rob signed a lease two weeks later Sven redoubled his efforts to fill Fiona with his cum. He even cam on her face a couple of times as she begged for it.

When they finally moved out Sven didn't bother to help. But he did manage to show up at their new apartment when Fiona stayed back to unpack while Rob went to return the Uhaul.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers