Time to Trade Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very professionally he stated "I have considered getting into the insurance business several times but as a startup it would be hard to compete with Greta's established market share. In a few years I want to reduce my time at the office and spend more quality time with you. As I step away Greta will become president and we will have a buy-sell agreement between us for her to buy me out. Now, I would like to hear your thoughts"

"Wow" was all she could say for a moment. "This could be very good for all of us. It rings the bell in so many ways. I especially like you planning to spend more time with me. Sean will only be with us another couple years, then he will be gone. Then we can travel. You don't need my approval but I like this arrangement. I'm sure Greta does also."

ooOoo

After spending several months weeping about her situation, Cheryl decided it was time to go do what she originally wanted to do. That was sexually experience men other than her husband. It was a low bar to clear as a number of marginal men at the clubs had wanted to ask her out. She accepted the next offer she received. They had a nice dinner and went back to his apartment for a night cap.

It appeared to Cheryl he had expected her arrival as he had obviously spent 15 minutes cleaning and straightening out his apartment. While the sheets were rumpled, they did not possess DNA stains from any previous female visitors.

This was not the love making she experienced with Marvin. Her new man only kissed and caressed her long enough for her to crotch become wet. Feeling the damp vagina, he shifted into a different gear; it was the ME gear. She felt like his getting his dick into her pussy was his total focus. No kissing no loving, just shove it in and start pounding.

Marvin and Ted had played her pussy like a fine violin. This guy treated her pussy like a base drum with a steady boom, boom, boom with no regard what tune she wanted. She tried to slow down her assailant but he was so focused that did not hear her requests or feel her arms him pushing away. Eventually she relented and hoped he had not taken a double dose of Viagra.

Once her pussy was drenched with his semen, he was quick to ask "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

To avoid making him feel inadequate and then have him try to screw her again to prove he could do better, she moaned and said "You're the Man."

On a fine Spring Day Greta texted Marvin and asked to talk to him in private after work in his office. He readily accepted the appointment.

As she came into his office, she closed the door and said "Thank you for letting me talk something over with you. I appreciate you taking me into your home and including me as family. I know how important family is to you. I want to propose something to you but I do not want a decision today or even tomorrow. This will affect both our families"

Continuing she said "I have seen your disappointment of not having one of your children run the family business that has been in this city for three generations. While at the same time I have been having a parallel family discussion with my husband about having a baby. She and I have been researching sperm banks for invitro fertilization for months. We have not been happy with any of the options put before us. My biological clock is clicking very loudly and I need to get this completed to make myself complete as a woman. Both Amy and I want my DNA in our child."

"Let me get right to the point of this. Marvin, I want to have a baby from you! A baby for myself from the man I love, respect and admire the most in the world. If you were a woman, I would divorce Amy and marry you. That damn penis of yours gets in the way of that happening. My plan is to stay in this town, raise our baby and hopefully he or she will take over your business, and keep it in your family. When you were agreeable to merging our companies, I knew this was the correct path to be on."

She held his hand and reported "It is not uncommon in Sweden for two people to intentionally have a baby together but not get married or even live together. They raise the child jointly and are actually civil to the other parent, unlike so many American divorces with kids. I would expect you to go to the child's teachers' conferences, sports events and dance recitals, just like you did with Cindi and Robbie. Would you please do the honor of being the father of my baby?"

Marvin was brought to tears with her offer. "I could not think of anything better. Thank you so much. I would love to have a child with you."

He mischievously looked at her and asked "Do we start tonight?"

After a hearty laugh Greta smiled and said "Sorry, we have to do some paperwork first plus my husband wants to visit with you and be as comfortable with you as I am. You better brush up your resume and have a genetic history available. She may or may not be in the room as we have sex, she has not made up her mind. I can tell you that we will only have sex for the three days a month I am most fertile and only until I get pregnant."

Grinning she said "Other than for pregnancy purposes, my husband does not want me to have sex with you anymore than you didn't want other men to have sex with your wife. She does not like the idea of me cuckolding her. I know a guy who just divorced his wife for having sex with another man."

Then they both laughed.

Marvin asked "Have you talked to Tara about this? She will have a big say in this."

She replied "Not directly. She knows I want to have a baby and I have told her about our many failed trials to get this done. I dearly love her and do not want her to think I am stealing her man. She is my best friend and will not betray her."

"Shall I ask her or do you want to ask her?"

"Her husband needs to ask her permission. Not the woman needing his sperm."

He said "There are a lot of loose ends that need to be taken care of but we might as well get the main event approved before working on the details. I will talk to her tonight. OK?"

Jumping up and giving him a big hug, she said "Thank you so much."

That evening, as dinner was being finished Sean asked if he could go to Larry's house to play catch. Marvin thought "Perfect timing. He won't hear his mother screaming at me."

Tentatively he said "I hear that you and Greta have been taking about her having a baby. She came into my office today and we chatted about that for a while."

Tara replied "Yes, my heart just breaks for her. She and her husband have tried everything but to no avail. She would be a wonderful mother, she told me I would get to be Aunt Tara." as she laughed.

He said "She and her husband have come up with a plan they hope will work for them. Please hear me out on the next part. As a result of our time together Greta says she realized what a good person and good father I have been. She and her spouse want to have a baby but physically can't. They have tried invitro fertilization but have been disappointed in the results and frankly did not like to options in the genetics of the sperm donors. Consequently, Greta has asked me to be the father of her baby."

At which time he heard an audible gasp from Tara. He looked at her and her eyes were like two blazing red beacons. She said nothing but kept staring at him.

"There are two reasons for her wanting me to impregnate her. One is my genetics of Swedish heritage, successful businessman, good health and intelligence. The other, is that she would like to have my baby so my company can be passed down to my child the same as my grandfather to my father, to me, to my child."

Cautiously he continued "As you know neither Cindi or Robbie are interested in the company. Greta had a bad experience with invitro so she wants to become pregnant the old-fashioned way. Intercourse will be limited to only the 3 to 4 days she is fertile. Her spouse was very adamite that those are the only times we will have sex, period. You may want to wait to talk about this later but I want full disclosure of this tentative plan she dropped on me today."

Tara jumped up from the couch and shouted "So you get to fuck her after all. Is that what you want? You want me to approve of this just like Cheryl asked for your approval?" Her eyes were piercing and her mouth had a cruel twist.

He declared "I am pushing my boundaries and speaking ahead of myself but I will tell you what I want going forward. I want you to be my wife and that is the most important thing in my life. I also would like to help Greta have a baby. This is not a demand but a request for you to approve it. My priorities are you first then this baby. I will have sex only on fertile days and only with your approval. It's not for pleasure but for procreation. She had already told me we will never have sex because she is already married. This is only for a baby."

It was quiet as Tara thought. She had played a lot of chess growing up and was using that forward thinking to evaluate her response.

Slowly she started talking "You are a hell of a salesman to get your girlfriend to ok you fucking a super model for the sake of your family business. I can't figure out if you have an unlimited amount of gall or your balls are just that huge that you think you can get away with it."

"I'll let you decide the fate of my balls" he said with a grin.

With a sharp look she said "Watch out. I'm halfway thinking of yanking them out and throwing them in your fireplace."

"So you say Greta's spouse may be present at the breeding? How does that make you feel about having another guy watch you make him a cuckold then have him raise your sperm created child? Aren't you now being as sleazy as the guy who fucked Cheryl?"

He responded "There is one fact that, at Greta's request, I did not share with you but I feel in need to do that. But now I feel I have to; Greta and her spouse are both lesbians. They have been married for 5 years and they want to have a child."

Tara jumped to her feet. "You are making this shit up, aren't you? This is too hard to comprehend. Come on now. Tell me the joke was on me. You really had me going there. One of these days I'm going to play a trick on you and watch your reaction. Now then what did you want to talk about? This joke is getting old."

He said "Sorry dear, this is real life. Real people become lesbians and real lesbians want to have children. Greta feels I have the genetics that she wants her child to possess. The possibility of this child being heir to my family's business is my main reason for accepting her request. Plus, I want you to be the only woman in my life as my wife."

"So this is really true, no joke?"

"Yes Tara, this is a real request."

As she sat down, she said "This is not my formal approval but I am going to give you my thoughts as to conditions I would impose on you to get my approval. Since Greta's wife/husband or whatever, is present I will also be present. There will be no caressing or loving touching by either of you. I will run this like my grandfather used to breed horses. He led the stallion to a mare in a stall, stallion takes a few minutes to bred her then he is led back out of the stall."

Sharply she said "When Greta is ready to be bred, I will get you hard then lead you out of the other bedroom, stiff cock in hand. Greta will be on her knees at the edge of the bed. No foreplay on your part; just stuff your dick in her and start slamming as fast as you can. I want this done within 5 minutes. You will have a minute after ejaculation to push out the rest of your semen. Then we leave the house. No kissing, no loving caresses. Do you understand that?" Her glaring eyes carried a strong direct message.

oo0oo

Later, Marvin told Greta of Tara's conditions and she and Amy thought they were perfect to accomplish the goal without creating any additional baggage. Amy was also agreeable to the breeding sequence that Tara proposed. Marvin was to breed Greta at 7am and 7pm for three days at the start of ovulation. He had to ejaculate within 5 minutes or suffer the rath of both Tara and Amy.

After work, one day Marvin asked Greta to come into his office. He told Greta "Can I make a recommendation for your impending impregnation?"

She giggled and said" Sure Mr. Genetic Contributor."

Marvin grimaced and said "You may not have to do this considering I have been given only 5 minutes to do my thing. I think neither one of us should moan, groan or make any sound that our spouses would think that we were enjoying ourselves. Do you agree?"

"Absolutely. It's funny that you have to climax as soon as possible and I usually take a long time to get heated up and cum. So it will be an interesting morning. Once again Marvin, I appreciate you doing this. I know it is causing some friction in your house and Amy will be watching me like a hawk. If I smile while having sex with you, I will be in trouble. I think I'll just hold my breath and keep my face in a pillow."

At one time Tara & Amy considered blindfolding Marvin but that sounded too ridiculous, but they still liked the idea. Tara agreed to not have sex with Margin for the 3 days prior to the breeding.

Smiling wickedly, she told Marvin "I may decide not to have any sex with you until Greta is pregnant, just to let you know who is the real boss of your dick."

Marvin had to supply a medical history of family members from his grandparents down to Robbie and Cindi for Amy's review.

One question to Tara remained on Marvin's mind, "Will you accept this as my child and help me raise him or her?"

She stopped mid breath and said "I was ready to say absolutely not, but then I remembered how much you did for Sean this summer. You were a thousand times more of a mentor to my son than his biological father. You treated him like your own, you respected him and accepted his role in our relationship."

"I hope I can be as good a surrogate mother to your child as you were a father to my Sean. Now that I consider this; I think that Greta could not find better father to her baby than you. And I intend to tell her so plus I want to become Aunt Tara."

Amy Reynolds flew in from Atlanta on a Wednesday when the group expected her ovulation to start on Friday. She was shorter than Greta, very pretty and stockily built. She was a pleasant person but had the drive and determination of an excellent litigator. She spent several hours talking with Marvin about this life and getting a reading on his personality. Once he had received her approval, she turned into a delightful person.

As expected, Greta started ovulating on Friday morning so the breeding team gathered at Greta's house. Marvin thought about getting t shirts printed with "Greta's Breed Team". Greta thought it would ease the mood but Amy and Tara would not think it funny.

Greta wore a light blue negligee that ended just below her muscular ass. With candle lights in the bedroom and soft music Amy started making love to Greta. She was petting, licking and kissing her neck and shoulders. After receiving the moans of a contented Greta, she moved her fingers to the Swedish girl's pussy. She knew her way around Greta's erogenous zones. Slow touching gradually morphed into stroking her clit and getting Greta to release the special female lubrication for impregnation.

Meanwhile Tara was using her hands to stimulate Marvin's dick. Her soft hands on his hard cock were creating a hard sperm delivery device. Her mouth warmed the balls that had created the sperm for today's event. He was wearing his belted white bathrobe with large pockets.

Amy determined that Greta was now ready and asked Tara to bring Marvin to the bed. While Tara was pulling Marvin into the bedroom by his expanded dick, Greta moved to be on all fours next to the edge of the bed.

Marvin hoped that Tara would not discern that his already maximized cock would grow even bigger as he finally saw Greta's magnificent pussy aimed at him. His dick was ready to go between those two gorgeous globes. It was such a site that he was afraid that he may become over stimulated and cum on her legs instead of in her womb.

Tara brought him within striking distance of the slick and oozing pussy. Tara opened his robe, retied the belt behind his back and put his hands in the robe pockets. Marvin was not allowed to touch Greta with anything other than his cock. As Tara was rubbing his dick on her slick, pink pussy, Amy was breathing heavily with anticipation of conceiving a child.

Tara held his cock in one hand and used the other hand to push him forward to enter her vagina. From then on it was up to Marvin to push his rod into and out of Greta. He was gentle the first few strokes then got into a rhythm gradually increasing speed. Then it happened; the searing cramp in Marvin's stomach, the bile rising, burning, and then it was gone.

Marvin's erection had dissipated, he looked into Tara's eyes and withdrew his flaccid cock and said "I'm sorry. I cannot conceive a child of mine this way. This is too industrial, too insincere. A child needs to be created out of love."

Greta turned her head with alarm, looking over her shoulder saying "What's wrong?" she exclaimed.

He said "Tara sweetheart, when I proposed and you said yes. That to me was our bonding the sealing of our love, I can't do this by myself. I know you put conditions on this event and Babe I understand".

Marvin looked back at Greta and then at Amy "Children need to be loved into a family; Tara is the one giving this gift. Not me, I just supply the sperm. Tara provided the love. Without her selfless love for Greta and I this impregnation would never happen."

"Tara, I want Greta and Amy to feel your love not just receive the benefits of it."

Tara looked into Marvin's eyes with love and concern. "What should we do?".

Thinking for a second, he said "All of us take off all our clothes. With Tara and Amy dressed and Greta and I naked, you look like the directors of a porno film." Marvin dropped off his robe as Amy and Tara removed their clothes. Greta shrugged off her blue negligee. Three beautiful naked women were now looking to him for direction.

His first request was "Greta, please stay on your hands and knees and move to the center of the bed. Tara, please lay on Greta's left side so you can touch her back, side and breasts to maintain the intimacy of your relationship with her."

"Amy, please lie on Greta's right side and position yourself so you can kiss your lover and touch her breasts and vagina.

"Tara, you are giving Greta a wonderful gift that neither of you will ever forget. Now show them our love for them, let's all do this together or not at all".

Marvin looked up and said "Let's create a new life for our family the right way".

Tara looked into Greta's beautiful eyes and caressed the side of her face and said "Take our gift of life to your family. Stay together, love each other and this child and it will make us all so happy".

On hearing this, and beholding the sight before him Marvin's erection returned with a vengeance. Raising his hips until the tip of his cock was at Greta's entrance, he slowly pushed in, savoring her warmth and wetness. Amy now had her hand on her wife's breast gently playing with her nipples. She raised up and kissed her spouses' lips.

All the while Tara was caressing the side of Greta's face and kissing her. Marvin's pace quickened and became a little more aggressive as Greta cried out in delight. Amy and Greta were sharing their tongues and tears as Greta's body was rocked back and forth by Marvin.

As he looked down at her heart shaped ass, he thought of the millions of men that had lusted after this ass, let alone this pussy. Her posters with a tight golf shirt and short shorts were sold around the world. This was a world class loving he was participating in.

Her magic ring was tightly grasping his cock as it slid back and forth into her with ease. This was the first penis in over ten years to be traveling this path. He could not believe how lucky he was. Besides, this woman was also one of his best friends, a great golf partner and business associate. Now they were having an even more intimate connection, hopefully a baby.