Time to Trade Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Aftermath of wife's hall pass disaster.
10.5k words
4.43
152.1k
197

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story and the people involved bear no resemblances to anyone living or dead. All characters having sex in this story are 18 years of age or older.

I would like to thank NorthernHunter for his advice and assistance in creating this story.

This story does not include any violent or severe Burn the Bitch content. There are many other good BTB stories to choose from in Loving Wives if that is what you want to read. I hope you enjoy it.

After allowing his wife Cheryl to have a 26 week separation so she could experience being a single woman again, Marvin decided to divorce her. The pictures received by their son Robbie displaying Cheryl's bare ass rubbing on another man was enough to cement Marvin's decision.

After Greta had left Marvin's house Saturday morning, he called Tara and asked "Would like to go to dinner with me this evening? That is unless you have made plans to be with someone else." Which brought about a loud cackle from the lovely Tara.

While laughing she said "I did have another man offer dinner to me but I can cancel that if you make it worth my while. Especially since I was going to pay for dinner."

Now he laughed and said "I will give you the best I have to satisfy you."

She giggled and said "I'll be the judge of that but I do have high hopes for your performance."

He responded "I will be at your apartment at 6pm to start our new and vastly improved relationship."

"I can hardly wait Marvin."

Marvin started to prepare for the evening. His housekeeper had just cleaned the house, the kitchen had no dirty dishes and his office was neat. He had purchased a very nice set of sheets plus some scented candles for the evening. Candles he hoped he could use to his advantage later that evening. The BMW was washed and waxed and ready for Prince Charming to take his Princess to dinner.

Marvin texted Sean and asked "Are you staying home tonight. I have a date with your mother at 6 and if you are around, I can come early and we could catch up on what happened this week."

Sean answered "I was going to dinner with mom but somehow I got bumped off the agenda. So come early and we can hang out."

Marvin said "Don't tell your mom I'll be early or get flustered she is not ready. You can let me in the house at 6, ok?"

"Sure" replied Sean

Marvin got the house at 5:30, texted Sean and he called to his mother he would be right outside the door.

The two bumped fists and started to talk about that week's golf.

After golfing discussions Sean asked "Are you done with your divorce? I know Mom has been worried about that."

Marvin replied "All done with that. You and me are both bachelors now. But I doubt your mom will let either of us go on a date without her."

Laughing Sean said "That's for sure."

At 5:50pm Tara opened the door and said "Ah Ha. I thought I heard man talk out here. What are you two doing?"

"Talking Golf." They replied in unison.

While laughing Tara said, "Get in here. Both of you boys."

Marvin stopped and stared at how beautiful Tara looked that evening. "Wow, you look wonderful. Is that dress new?

She said "Yes, it is. It's the start of a new semester both in junior college and my life. And I needed a new dress."

Tara gave the orders for the evening. The same orders she gave every time she went out with Marvin. Sean knew them by heart but stood there with a smirk on his face.

It was a late summer/early fall evening and the drive was quick and refreshing.

As they were seated in the restaurant he asked "Was Sean disappointed he could not take you to dinner this evening?"

She smiled and said "If it was anyone other than you, he would have pitched a fit. He really enjoys being around you. He and I have had the best summer of our lives. We owe it all to you. I can't thank you enough for being there for him. When I divorced my husband, I worried about raising a teenage boy. I was scared to let him have full custody as I knew Sean would pick up the very bad habits of my ex-husband. Instead, he has picked up the traits of a wonderful man. A man that I adore."

As they walked out of the restaurant Tara received a call from Sean. He was asking for permission to stay at a friend's house. Tara had an evil look on her face as she looked at Marvin and said to Sean "Of course you can stay the night with Carter but you have to be home by 9am tomorrow."

She looked at Marvin and inquired "He'll be gone all night, does that change your plans?"

Smiling he said "Yes it does. Only for the better though."

Once in Marvin's house he asked if she would like more wine and she agreed.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Tara unbutton the top button of her dress and smiled to himself.

As he sat down next to her, he said "Can I wrap up the last six months and give you my thought for the next six months?"

"Absolutely"

He started, "Thanks, as you know my relationship with Cheryl is now officially severed. It was over before yesterday but we had to let the 6 month experience play out. During that time, you cared for me and expressed more concern for me than she did. It had been a long time since a woman cared for me like you did. I realized how broken our marriage was by being around you."

"The nice thing about that discovery of mine was that we did it without sex. I could see having sex with a beautiful woman like you would blind me to the point I would marry you on my first day post-divorce. Instead, I fell in love with you for who you are inside not just your body. There I said it. I LOVE YOU TARA"

That was all it took to have Tara pull up her skirt and swing her leg over his lap to smother his mouth with her passion filled lips.

Nearly crying she said "I love you so much, I have waited for so long to hear that from you. I knew I could not push you but I prayed one day you would tell me you loved me."

Without any conscious effort on either of their parts, their clothes just seem to fall to the floor. Neither could take their eyes off the other. They discovered they were naked, not by sight but by feel.

As one, they stood, joined hands and walked to his bedroom. A room she had seen from the doorway but had not entered. He stopped a few steps into the room, held up her hand to do a complete twirl so he could breathe in the beauty of this lovely woman. A woman that had totally captured his heart.

This was the second naked woman he had seen in the past 25 years. Right now, this woman was the best he had ever seen, totally displacing the previous number one.

She slid her hands down his side from his waist to his knees as she knelt before him. The gentle touch of his semi erect penis made the one-eyed monster leap and expand its size. A drop of precum on his dick was whisked off with a flick of her tongue.

She lined up her mouth from a foot away from his member and moved slowly, mouth wide open, saliva dripping out, toward her lovers' cock. A cock she had longed for the past months. As she clamped her lips, she felt him shudder and put his hands on her shoulders. Not on her head like a man wanting a deep blow job, but as a lovers tender considerate touch.

There was no such thing as time for them. The universe stood still as they each were delighted in the present moment. Without removing her lips, Tara moved her hand and started caressing his balls, gently lifting, rubbing and finally licking his testicles. When he was on the brink of euphoria, he put his hands on her arms and lifted her up and they again stood and hugged. They tried to have every square inch of their skin touching the other.

Marvin led her to the bed, pulled back the covers and laid her on her back in the middle of the bed. Without thinking, she spread her well-formed legs and let him see her neatly groomed mons. His hands went to her knees and lifted them up slightly as he starting kissing her calves. With no agenda or time table he moved up those legs with kissing and lightly touching her. He had kept his eyes downward as he moved up the inner thighs until the first vision of the succulent pink flesh inches away from his face.

Using his closed lips and nose he nuzzled his way around her vagina. He wanted to remember this fragrance the rest of his life. His tongue was jealous of his lips and moved to taste the flavorful moisture her vagina was creating. Small licks, slow licks, flat licks and swirling licks were greeted with moans and heavy breathing. At times, her thighs closed so tight he could not hear her expressions of pleasure. After several tremors that created waves of luscious fluid onto his tongue, she lifted his head and said "Now!"

He crawled above her as she grabbed an already hard dick. She did not care about its length or girth, she only cared that it was hers, and hers alone.

It was the slow penetration of a lover not a frantic jab of a "Hook Up". It took several minutes of slow motion for her to receive the entirety of his member. From then on it was the rocking motion of a small boat on a lake. In and out, over and over, sliding his dick over her clitoris one direction then back again. The only change in the rhythm was when her legs went stiff, her head arched back and she trembled all over.

There was no counter to tally her orgasms or timer to record the minutes. Eventually, she felt the tsunami of emotion roll up from her vagina to her brain. Bolts of electricity past between the two bodily organs.

Her hands gripped the sheets, she started to make a growling noise and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. It was a sexual seizure of intensity.

Without direction, his pace changed to rapid and desperate, intensifying every second his cock was in her pussy. Every stoke was taken like the last one he would ever have. Like volcanic lava, he felt the heat moving up the channels until his lava of semen rocketed and splashed against her cervix.

Then the world went silent for them. The only sounds were beathing and the dripping of sweat off his chest, pooling between her damp breasts.

"I love you, Tara!"

"I love you, Marvin!"

As he rolled off her, she grabbed him and held him like he was leaving to go to war. He head was on his chest and said "You are my forever man."

They changed into robes after a long warm tender shower and laid back on the bed together. He thought it would be a good time to discuss his relationship with Greta. He started with "Can I talk to you now about my relationship with Greta?"

She got wide eyed and nodded yes.

After a sigh to compose his thoughts, he said "Greta is a great friend of mine. Of course, you know that she was under the same "No Sex" rule you were. We hug each other upon sinking a long putt or something like that. No sex, no loving, just great friends."

"She told me Saturday morning that she would have absolutely no interest in marrying me even if I asked her to. She has no romantic or sexual feelings for me, just warm friendship. She told me she admires you and would like to be friends with you."

Holding her cheeks with his hands he said "You are the one and only woman in my life now. Treat me gentle, most of the time anyway, as I am in your total control."

With this statement Tara teared up and nuzzled her face to his chest and both fell asleep in each other's arms.

ooOoo

As was his habit Marvin got up early to make coffee and bring it to the woman he loved while she was in bed. For 25 years that had been Cheryl and he shook his head and thought "Whatever was in her mind for her to leave me. But I am so much better off by having Tara in my life there is no comparison. I hope she finds some happiness." With that thought in mind he completely dismissed any interest in what his now ex-wife was doing or who she was doing. He did not care.

At the same time, Cheryl was almost out of breath; her heart was pounding so hard it was shaking her chest. It was not from a fantastic lover sliding a large dick into her pussy. No, she was worried about what would become of her. Where will she live, what can she afford for a house or apartment, will I be able to meet all my financial obligations, were the questions without answers this morning. She wished she could ease her stress by talking to her husband, opps, ex-husband. She pushed her face into her pillow and sobbed, again.

Tara was treated to coffee with one cream like she enjoyed. She expressed her appreciation by saying "Thank you so much. I could get used to this."

Marvin smiled and said "I hope you do get used to it."

They showered together as Tara needed to be home before Sean got there. At least she thought so. Sean knew what was happening and it did not bother him. He was happy that since they have been around Marvin both he and his mother have been very happy.

oo0oo

The next Wednesday was Marvin's afternoon to play golf with Greta so he called her. "Are we still on for golf this Wednesday?"

Happily, she responded "I did not know for sure with your change in status. I would be glad to play golf with you."

"Great, please plan to come to my house and have dinner with me and Tara afterward."

Skeptically she said "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I did not tell her about your marital status, just that you had no romantic inclination toward me. No "Friends with Benefits". Just plain deep affection for each other."

"OK I'll be there."

During golf on Wednesday Greta pumped Marvin about the upcoming conversation with Tara.

Marvin told her "Just be yourself, tell her the truth and don't worry about saying the wrong thing. Say what you really mean to say. My plan is to make sure my wife and my best friend enjoy and respect each other. That is my goal."

At 6:00 pm Marvin and Greta came through the front door of his house. Tara was just finishing setting the table and looked up and smiled at the two golfers.

"How was your round? She cheerily said.

Greta stepped in front of Marvin and said "It was a good time but not as good as this dinner will be."

With that being said, she walked straight to Tara, gave her a big hug and remarked "I am so happy for you and Marvin. I'm very glad you were there for him when he needed someone. I love this guy and I want him to have the very best and from what he tells me you are just that. Since he is my best friend and I want us to be good friends. Whoever is important to him is important to me."

Tara looked at Marvin and said "I did not expect this. This makes me very happy. He has told me so many glowing things about you I was afraid we were going to have a contest for him. From what you just told me I can see why he is so complimentary about you."

"Marvin, if you will excuse us, my new girlfriend and I are going to see about dinner. Come on girlfriend we have some work to do." They went arm in arm to the kitchen leaving Marvin in the foyer.

Marvin thought "I guess that went well." He could hear them talking like old friends in the kitchen as he cleaned up in the bathroom.

He did not see either of them until they brought out the lasagna and put it on the table. By now the two ladies in Marvin's life had consumed a bottle of red wine and were opening the second for dinner. It wasn't until the second bottle was empty that they started to tell "Marvin stories" and the real laughter started. It was all-in good-natured fun but he ended up blushing several times.

They started to make fun of Cheryl for her stupid ideas to lose a man like Marvin but he stopped that discussion with "That chapter is closed ladies. Find another topic."

So they did; the new clothing store Razzle Dazzle was opening up and they made a date for them to go shopping.

At the end of the evening Marvin had to drive both Greta and Tara home because of their intoxicated conditions. He thought to himself "What kind of two headed monster have I created."

The next few months found the four of them, including Sean, spending time together. Greta took Sean under her wing and was teaching him the finer points of golf. Sean became quite a star around school with a bombshell like Greta holding her arms around him to demonstrate the proper golf swing. His friends wanted to touch the part of his shirt that Greta had rubbed her boobs on.

Tara and Greta became fast friends going shopping together and having weekly lunches. Greta would babysit Sean when Tara wanted a "sleepover" with Marvin.

Under the guise of being a good boyfriend, like taking Tara to lunch as often as he could, he did accomplish a cruel revenge on Cheryl. He made sure to time his driving on the junior college campus as Cheryl was leaving to go to lunch or go home for the day. If Tara was in the car, he would not look towards Cheryl but would think of an excuse to be laughing his ass off as he drove by her. If he was by himself, he would honk and wave at Cheryl. He wanted to demonstrate his ability to "Trade Up", in both vehicle and lady companionship.

Under the flimsy guise of having only one set of Christmas decorations to contend with, Tara and Sean moved in with Marvin at Thanksgiving.

Christmas was a great time for the family. Lots of parties and time with family and friends. Many of Tara's friends and coworkers were guests at their house for Christmas hors devours. Marvin was positive Cheryl was given the descriptions of the newly remodeled Johnson home.

One evening when they did not have a party to attend the Tara, Marvin and Sean had a quiet dinner. Marvin helped Tara clean up the kitchen while Sean fidgeted while looking at his cell phone. Tara thought it unusual that the television was not blaring.

Tara was headed for the couch as Marvin gently held her arm, turned her around and dropped to one knee. Seeing him on one knee and the shit eating grin on her son's face she knew in a nanosecond what was coming. Her hands went to her mouth and tears started to hit her cheeks. "OH, OH, OH" was all she could force out of her mouth.

"My Dear Tara, you are the light of my world. You came into my life when it was at its darkest. Now I am in the best place in my entire time on Earth. I don't think I could live a day without you. Would you please marry me?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes You have made my life complete. I love you so much. I really, really want to marry you."

At that point Marvin winked at Sean and Tara saw her son deliver a velvet box to Marvin. Smiling widely, he opened the box and put the ring on her left hand.

She gasped and said "Perfect. How did you find me the perfect ring?"

"Greta, Sean and I went shopping earlier this week."

"Greta? That bitch. She and I went to lunch twice this week and she did not give me even the slightest hint. Wait until I get a hold of her. She is my best friend and best friends don't keep secrets from each other."

Tara's arms wrapped Marvin so tight he had trouble breathing, or was it just because he was happy. She was sloppily kissing Marvin's neck and cheek when Sean spoke up and said "Can I go over to Larry's house for an hour or so?" He winked at Marvin and received an 'OK' hand signal.

Marvin's most memorial Christmas gift from Tara was unwrapped as they got to the bedroom.

ooOoo

Robbie and Cindi felt very comfortable with their soon to be step brother and step mother. Like good children, they did spend some time in their mother's cramped living quarters. She did have a Christmas tree but it was much smaller and had a sad look to it. Unlike the one that was in the Johnson family room.

Greta spent most of the Christmas Holiday with her husband in Atlanta. The Johnson family had a Swedish Christmas when Greta got back home with traditional Swedish dishes made mainly at Christmas time.

Just after New Year's Marvin felt it was time to disclose to Tara the merger he and Greta had agreed upon.

He said "Greta and I are preparing the legal work to merge our two companies. We have done the due diligence and are having the working documents completed. There are several business reasons for this merger. I do not have any family members to pass this business onto and I don't want to sell it to an out-of-town mega company. Her insurance agency will dovetail into our shop quite easily."