Time Travel Machine Ch. 02

Story Info
Spec ops veteran begins to breed his mother.
4k words
4.39
38k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trmbnlvr
trmbnlvr
50 Followers

Now to get on with my plan. It's November 23, 1992. I'm in college. Time to breed mom for the first time. She's 37, a trim, sexy cougar, with hips somewhat enlarged from having had babies, her hair still dark with just a few gray strands. Her breasts are a nice pendulous 40D.

I assume stealth mode. Dad is leaving for work. He works till after midnight, so it's just mom and my 3 younger siblings with me. I hit pause and select mind control: First, mom tells Dad, "Jonathan is sleeping with me from now on."

Then I select dad. He nods and says, "Ok, see you in the morning."

And then I imprint a thought in his mind: Sleep in Jonathan's bed, Wanda is Jonathan's now. She's going to have babies with him from now on. You get to watch silently as Jonathan beds your wife, and she bears her own grandchildren. End thought.

How do you like THAT shit, you obsequious chucklefucker?! Payback is a real bitch, isn't it, James Bauer? James, you're a real weakling for how you let Wanda treat Jonathan and yourself.

Next, select each of my siblings and set them to not notice at all.

I select mom and scan. Oh good, fertility shows she has ovulated in the last ninety minutes. Good. Set fertility to high, and extend it to age 60, for now. Select mind control, and enter. I imprint a thought in her mind:

Get Jonathan into bed. You've waited so long, it's time for him to give you a grandchild.

She goes to their bedroom and takes off her clothes, replacing them with a negligee and thigh-high nylons that look great. She touches her pussy, checks her natural mucous, and notes it's indicative of being fertile.

She puts on a robe over the negligee and calls my younger self into the room. I decided to initiate the enter body function with a set time of 2 hours at level 10. Suddenly I was in my younger self. This was going to be fun. I walk into her room, and she tells me to close the door.

I'm wondering why she is in her robe so early and ask her, "What's up, mom?"

She grabs me in a hug and begins to explain, "I want to do something special with you, John. I want you to make a baby with me."

I'm instantly turned on.

"Why? And what about, dad?" She slips off the robe, revealing the negligee and nylons, and remarks, "I've always wanted a child with my son, and your dad is good with this."

She closed in on me and hugged me, kissing me. My hard-on was huge. She reached for my shirt and pulled it off. I unbuckled my pants and let them drop, exposing my rock-hard cock. She reached for it. The negligee was black with a tiny pink bow between the cups. Her skin was soft And fair. Her breasts were a nice D cop, white with very nice dark pink nipples and areolas, her belly slightly chubby. She was 5'6", maybe 150 or 155 pounds.

She pulled me toward the bed, I willingly followed. I caressed her pendulous breasts, making her moan. I reached for the hem of the negligee and ran my hand up her thigh, seeking her vulva. I feel the hair she has-- so sexy-- and the moisture down there. She's in heat, rubbing on me, kissing me. I manage to get her right breast out of the negligee and gently knead it before clamping my mouth on and gently sucking on her nipple, flicking it with my tongue.

She tries to pull me onto her, so I take my mouth off her nipple and move to get on her. She spreads and lifts her knees. I'm between her slightly padded but still sexy legs. I move closer, the tip of my cock touching her pussy.

I pause and ask her, "Do you really want this, mom?"

She nods and replies, "Get me pregnant, Jonathan." So I fumble for a second, seeking her vagina. And then I feel the tip of my cock find it and gently thrust into her surprisingly tight vagina, the same one I had come from. Mom whimpered a little as I slid home inside her.

Oh, it felt so good. So perfectly wet and tight inside her, feeling every fold of her. I bottom out inside her, bumping her cervix with my cock and feeling my balls against her butt on the instrokes. The head is just inside her on the outstrokes. When I go deep, she squirms. I must be hitting or rubbing things just right inside her. Suddenly, she arches her back and locks her legs around me as she moans and cries out, "I love you, Jonathan!"

I feel her nylons on her shapely legs as she holds me in so I can't pull out.

"I love you too, mom!" I reply in a low voice between pants. The pressure is building for me, I'm getting close, and suddenly as I bottom out, I lose control and explode deep inside her, spraying my sperm right into her uterus with a groan. I huff a bit as I let all that I have drain into her welcoming womb.

Then I lean over, hold her close, and give her a very wet kiss. I look into her eyes and tell her, "I love you, mom." I pause and add, "I hope we just made a baby."

She pulls me close and kisses me.

"I hope so too. I'm fertile right now." My cock is softening a bit so I gently get off of her and snuggle up to her, enjoying the feel of her next to me. I start tugging at her negligee.

"Can we get this off, mom?" I ask, and she nods and squirms around as I tug until she is naked. I liked what I see. I'm sure hoping it takes, my sperm. I want her to conceive her own grandchild. Just like Jocasta. I started rubbing her clitoris and sucking on her nipple.

We do it again half an hour later. I lay there holding her for a while. It felt wonderful feeling her soft skin against mine. Suddenly I realize something, "What bed am I sleeping in tonight? And what about dad?"

Mom replies, "With me, your dad will sleep in yours." Good, the plan is working. Dad has been replaced, and mom is mine.

After resuming machine use, I fast forward several hours to midnight and scan her and select medical. Oh good, my sperm has met her egg, and she has conceived. She is pregnant with her own grandchild and doesn't know it yet.

We kept it up for the next two weeks, having sex every day at least once.

Two weeks later, on 7th December, mom missed her period and took a pregnancy test. It was, of course, positive. She called Dr. Skandanos, the obstetrician she'd used for her last baby, my younger sister. His office made an appointment for her on January 18th at 3pm for a blood test and pelvic exam. I was going to go with her. We had a lot of sex over the next six weeks. Mom was a near-nympho around me, not that I had any complaints. I was in bed with her every night. I had replaced my dad as her lover. Dad was stuck sleeping in my old bed. I saw him grab a bottle of beer a few times.

So on the 18th, I went with her as planned. She checked in as I observed my younger self with her. I was to go into the exam room with her. Time to use mind control and keep the staff from being suspicious. When she was called back, my younger self went with her. She was given a cup to pee in. I hit pause for 2 minutes and selected the medical assistant and mind control. I set her with no unusual suspicions, especially about an 18-year-old son accompanying his pregnant mother to an obstetrical appointment.

I also set Mom to not mention who the actual father of the baby was. Then they got her weight - 152 pounds, height 5'6". Then the medical assistant placed her in an exam room. There was a gown on the exam table. She told my mom, "Undress completely, put on the gown open in front." She looked at me and asked, "Who is this?"

Mom answered for me, "Jonathan, he's my oldest son." She nodded and turned to leave. "Dr. Skandanos will be in to see you in a few."

Mom started to undress, and I helped her. She had on a blouse, bra, panties, and knee-length skirt with thigh-high nylons and low Mary Jane heels. She needed help with her bra.

I'd had lots of practice unhooking it during lovemaking. Her nipples and areolas had darkened quite a bit with the pregnancy. Her skin glowed from the hormones, so sexy and beautiful. Her pubic hair was nice, dark, and lush. She kept her nylons on. She sat on the table while I stood next to her, my arm around her.

I looked into her eyes and gave her a kiss, "I love you and our baby, mom,"

She replied, "I love you too. This one won't be our last."

Just then, the doctor knocked. He came in; a pleasant man, clearly of Greek ancestry. As I observed in stealth mode, I hit pause for 30 seconds. Select Dr. Skandanos, mind control, read current thoughts, hmm. He thinks it's odd that her son and not her husband is with her for an appointment to confirm a pregnancy. He wonders what's going on here. Change thoughts, no suspicions: all is ok. Let things proceed.

"Hello, Wanda, how long has it been since your last baby? Twelve years?"

She shook his hand and said, "Close, it's been a little over fifteen years."

She nodded towards me, "This is Jonathan, my oldest son."

He looked at the chart and said, "Your test was positive, and your last period was November 11." He looked at her, "We'll start with a breast exam. Lay back, please."

He exposed and palpated each of her pendulous breasts. Seeing those delectable, sexy, massive mammaries made me hard.

"All good, no lumps." He moved down to the foot of the table and motioned for her to scoot down to the edge. He helped her place her feet in the stirrups. He began with a speculum, inserting it into her vagina and then looking inside her with a light. I held her hand as he did the speculum exam. He then removed the speculum and performed a bimanual exam on her, one hand in her vagina, one hand on her belly.

After that, he left her in the stirrups and picked up an electronic device which he announced was called a Doppler. He placed what I believe was a transducer low on her belly, turned on the device, and moved it around till we heard a rhythmic pulse with a wow-wow sound accompanying it.

"There's the heartbeat." The doctor announced.

I was happy to hear it and looked at mom. Her eyes were tearing up. After a minute or so of listening, he turned it off. And helped her sit up. "Because you're older, I have to offer you testing." He paused for a moment then continued, "Do you want Amniocentesis or Chorionic Villi Sampling?"

She shook her head no.

"Ok," He replied and looked at a chart he had in his hand and remarked, "Your due date is August 18. When you check out, the staff will schedule you for four weeks." He turned to leave and shut the door. At that point, I gave mom a hug. I started feeling her up, and she responded to my touch.

"If you want to, you better hurry," I looked at her with a naughty look in my eye and replied, "You better believe it."

So she laid back, and I put her feet in the stirrups and moved close to the end of the exam table. I swabbed my dick in her pussy, sliding it between her labia, and then pushed into her nice and deep, letting the rim in the head of my cock rub her inside nicely. She moaned a bit. I began to thrust deep inside her. Things were building quickly, and then she hit orgasm and clamped down on me, sending me over the edge. I exploded deep inside her vagina.

I looked at her and grabbed a washcloth from near the sink, and wiped her off. And then helped her sit up. I helped her dress by hooking her bra and getting her heels back on. And then we headed to check out. Her next appointment was in 4 weeks -12 weeks since the last period- on February 15.

We kept having lots of sex. The appointment came and went, with her 16th week one scheduled for March 15. That came and went as well; Mom started to get a bit more of a belly. By her 20 week appointment, her belly was getting too big for me to climb on top of her for missionary-style sex, so we had to either have sex on the edge of the bed in the stirrups position, spoon, or doggy-style. I was fond of taking her that way, holding her by her hips firmly, jamming my cock as deep inside her as I could, and pumping her full of cum. Mom would sometimes suck on my cock before I stuffed it deep in her vagina.

Her 20-week appointment was on April 19, actually 21 weeks. It was the day before her 44th birthday. That appointment was an ultrasound. I, of course, was with her. She wore a nice pair of flats, a knee-length skirt, a maternity blouse that showed off her bump a bit, and thigh-high nylons. We watched in amazement as the doctor showed us how the baby was doing. And then we were shown it was a girl. We'd picked Anne for a girl's name.

When we got home, we celebrated by making love. We immediately went to the bedroom, bypassing my cuck of a father. As soon as the door shut, we were all over each other. I started tugging on her blouse while kissing her and began to unbutton it. She pulled at my shirt. As I got her blouse open, I reached for her bra, and she kicked off her shoes. She unbuckled my pants.

I surprised her on her birthday the next day first thing in the morning by waking her up to my playing with her clitoris. She woke up to find herself very wet and building toward an orgasm. She looked at me and said in a dreamy voice, "You're so naughty."

I replied, "It's not my fault you're so hot when you're pregnant, Mom." Pregnant sex was the best. I got my mouth on her right nipple and played and sucked on her until she orgasmed, screeching and arching her back. She rolled over and got on her knees and hands and I got behind her and entered her wet love tunnel from behind.

On Mothers Day, May 9, she was 23, almost 24 weeks pregnant, and so gloriously showing. Her bump was very visible, and her hips had flared. She was proud of that bump. We made love first thing in the morning. She was my mother and the mother of my child.

She wore a gorgeous red off-the-shoulder maternity dress. After a nice dinner, she took me to the bedroom. I knew what she wanted. She leaned back on the edge of the bed and winked at me. I lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down and off of her, and dropped my pants. Her pussy was already nice and wet, and seeing her bush had me excited quickly.

She had grabbed a pillow for her head and looking at my already rampant hard-on, then she wrapped her legs around my back. I swabbed my cock up and down in her pussy and then gently pushed into her. She cried out in pleasure as I entered her pregnant pussy. I looked down to see my cock splitting the folds of her pussy. So amazing. I grabbed her legs and began to thrust, going very deep inside of her.

By June 15th, it was warm enough to use our pool. Mom had bought a very pretty blue maternity tankini; she looked so sexy in it. She was now 31 weeks along. I joined her with my trunks on. She walked to the edge and slipped off her block heel sandals, and took my hand as I helped her into the water. Dad was watching from the kitchen window, fully aware that his son had replaced him in mom's bed and that the baby mom was carrying was mine. I hoped he liked it, the worthless cuck. He'd started drinking, knowing he was helpless.

Mom sighed with satisfaction as she felt the cool water flow over her legs, hips, and then her full belly. I was still holding her hand. We moved into deeper water, and I slid behind her and wrapped my arms around her, just under her ample breasts, and softly told her, "Relax Mom, let me hold you." I pulled her along.

She softly replied, "Thanks, John." It was easy pulling her along in the water. She was up to about 190 pounds with the baby. I got her to where I wanted to be and stopped, just holding her. I started to caress her breasts and belly. The baby was moving around a fair amount. Mom sighed in pleasure. I kept caressing. After a while, I started to get hard.

Being around a sexy pregnant woman will do that to you. I wanted to make love to mom in the pool. She felt my hard-on but said nothing. I started to slide my right hand towards her swimsuit bottoms, causing her to moan appreciatively.

"Are you being naughty, Jonathan?" She asked.

I knew dad was watching. I slid my hand to the elastic top of her bottoms and pushed past it, finding her thick bush of pubic hair.

She moaned again, looking over her shoulder at me, "You trying to make love to me here in the pool?"

I nodded and replied as my hand delved towards her clitoris and labia.

"I sure am, Mom. You're so sexy, I can't help myself." I groaned as I leaned in to kiss her.

She was so easy to handle in the water. I started to pull off her bottoms, and she did the same for my trunks. I got her bottoms off and tossed them and my trunks onto the pool deck. She moved to lean and hold against the pool wall and wrapped her legs around me. I was massively hard and held her hips as I gently slid my cock into her vagina.

It was different in the water; she was almost weightless. I'm sure dad was jealous, but hey, mom was no longer his woman, but mine. She sighed as I entered her. I began to thrust deep inside her, holding her by her hips, making her squirm in delight. With us in the water, she was weightless. She suddenly arched her back and cried out as the head of my cock pushed her over the edge in orgasm. I kept going, even as she clamped down on my cock, and things began to build. She hit another orgasm, and suddenly it was my turn as I went deep, pumping her vagina full of my seed; the same seed that had planted the baby she now carried in the same womb she had carried me in.

We kept up the sexual pace through the months. I sure enjoyed watching her belly keep getting bigger.

Her due date came and went on August 18.

On the evening of August 20, Mom and I made love. I was behind her and had just come when suddenly there was a gush of liquid from her. Her water had broke. Dad was at work, so we told my brother to watch our sisters, and I drove the two of us to the hospital. I assumed full control of my younger self.

We got to the hospital, checked in, and she was placed in a labor and delivery room. Room 4, how crazy. The same room she had delivered me in, and now her first grandchild would be born in this room.

I helped her undress, helping her with her low-heeled sandals and unhooking her bra. She looked amazing, being all gloriously pregnant and glowing. Dr. Skandanos came in after she had the gown on and checked her cervix.

"You're dilated about 4cm. And your water has broken." He paused and then added, "Contractions are a bit slow at 15 minutes apart. We can give you an IV of Pitocin, or there are natural ways to see if it speeds up labor. Or we can wait."

She looked at him and replied, "What are the natural options?" She didn't care for most drugs.

His reply was, "Sex or masturbation. Could you get your husband here?"

She looked towards me and shook her head, "I've got Jonathan here with me."

I hit pause, selected mind control, and erased any concerns. He didn't need to be concerned that she was about to let her son fuck her in the delivery room. He nodded and backed out of the room, "No problem. I'll give you privacy." He glanced at his watch, "I'll check back in about 20 minutes."

She looked at me, and I knew what she wanted. I hit pause on the device and selected any staff in the area and removed any suspicions about us, and resumed real-time. I nodded and helped her get her legs in the stirrups. I got right at the end of the delivery bed and dropped my pants, revealing my hard-on. She was pretty darn wet. No time to waste, so I slid right into her. It was amazing; making love to mom in the hospital.

I was ramming her good, making her squirm on the in strokes. And then I exploded deep inside her. She shuffled as she hit an orgasm. I hoped the orgasm and my load of semen helped get labor going. I pulled off of her and moved up to give Mom a kiss.

"Hope it works," I said softly.

The contractions started coming more regularly after that. After a few hours of contractions, mom was dilated enough. At last, it was time to push. Mom was naked except for a wide-open hospital gown, her sexy legs in the stirrups, a fetal monitor on her swollen belly.

trmbnlvr
trmbnlvr
50 Followers
12