Time Traveler Ch. 01

Story Info
I travel back in time to see my grandmother.
3.1k words
4.4
72.8k
142

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to stare at her picture for hours. Her curly blonde hair that landed at her shoulders, her bright blue eyes and the smile that reached those eyes and made them shine brighter than any ocean I had ever seen. In the picture she was in her forties and absolutely breathtaking.

A part of me had always been secretly in love with her, the way she laughed or the way her perfume smelled when she would dress up. It wasn't until I had gotten older that I really started to understand what those feelings meant.

I also felt guilty, because I was 20 and the woman, I was crushing on wasn't just some random older woman, she was my grandmother. The picture I stared at of her was taken years earlier in the early 1970's when she was in her early 40's. I had seen other pictures of her but this particular one was my favorite for some reason. I used to dream of meeting that woman and kissing that smile and making love to the wonderful woman that she was.

My grandmother has always been a sweet, loving, and caring woman. She and I have always been close, you could go as far as to say I was her favorite grandchild. She lived in the same neighborhood as us so I saw her every single day. Even though she was in her sixties, she was still beautiful. Her breasts sagged a bit due to age but she had an hourglass figure that would make every guy turn their heads. They did turn their heads and would ask her out but even though my grandfather had passed ten years ago, she would turn every guy down. She always said she just wanted to focus on her family.

Sometimes I would be with her when those men asked her out and I would get filled with so much jealousy. I always tried to push it down though because that was my grandmother and I shouldn't feel that way toward her.

I just stuck with staring at that picture of her and would dream about her every night. I figured I would be stuck doing that until I met someone and got over the crush. That was, until an invention came out.

I usually had an 8:00 AM science class in university and there was a little cafe located in the science building and I would go grab a coffee and bagel after class then sit down and study. This day was no different. I sat down with my bagel and coffee and pulled out my books when I noticed a flier on the table. It said, "Have you ever wanted to travel to the past? See ancient Rome or walk with the dinosaurs? Well now you can! Looking for people willing to try our new time machine and see the past like they've never seen it before."

I sat there in shock. Could it be true? Could I really get to live my fantasy of being with my grandmother? I quickly looked at where the this was located and noticed that it was located in the room across from the cafe. I quickly ate my bagel and drank my coffee and walked to the classroom. The door was close so I knocked and an older man came to the door and said, "Hello?"

I showed him the flier I found and told him I wanted to hear more. He quickly ushered me in and sat me down at his desk. He sat down across from me and cleared his throat. "So young man you want to travel back in time? Maybe find something to help with a history paper?"

I chuckled at the humor in the man's voice and said, "No actually, I want to travel to the early 1970's."

The man nodded and said, "Ah the 70s, that was a fun time. I met my wife then. Any reason why the 70's?"

I honestly didn't know what to say, I mean I couldn't tell the truth. So, I just said "Well the music was great and it just seems like fun."

The man nodded and said, "Good enough for me. Alright I have some forms I need you to fill out and I am going to give you plenty of money to support you on your stay. Now, if this works the way it should, time here should not move while you are there so it doesn't matter how long you stay, time will remain the same here. There is a clicker with a button you will use to return anytime you want. When would you like to do this?"

"Oh, I mean anytime, I'm ready now."

"I like your spirit son but you need to go home and pack. Go home pack, eat a nice meal, and meat me here what do you say in the morning?"

I smiled and quickly nodded. I signed the forms and spoke with the man that I learned was a college professor, about 70's music. My parents were always playing that stuff so I pretty much grew up on it.

I could barely sleep that night. I had to have a plan. I looked at the woman, my grandmother, in the picture. My fantasy was going to possibly become a reality and I was so excited.

I walked in the next morning and the man stood up and smiled at me "Hello son, you ready?

"Yes sir" I said. My grandmother lived in the same town her entire life and my mother, her daughter, had literally driven me past her old house once so I knew exactly where I could find my grandmother.

"Good. Now son, you will need money to live on for the time you are there. Believe it or not you are the only one who has come with interest in this experiment. So, do you think a million dollars will be good? That was equivalent to almost 6.5 million back then."

My mouth dropped wide open, "Oh my gosh, yes thank you so much. That will be great" I was only planning on a few thousand. I was just going to get my grandmother some flowers but I could buy her a jewelry store with that kind of money. The professor ran down what would happen with me and what to do when I wanted to return. I was listening but I also wasn't because I was way too excited. Before I knew it, I was walking into the machine.

I closed my eyes briefly but when I opened them back up, everything looked different. It looked like what I had seen in old pictures. I quickly looked around at the department stores around me to see if I could see a date.

My eyes landed on a date on a calendar in the window of a grocery store, it read Monday April 13, 1970. It worked. I was in the year 1970. My eyes quickly caught the sight of a woman walking into the store. I quickly wiped my eyes to make sure I was really seeing what I thought I was. Right there, walking into the store, was my grandmother.

She was even more breathtaking than I had ever imagined. She still had her hourglass figure but her breasts were perkier, her hair slightly blew in the wind as she dug through her purse and pulled out a piece of paper, I figured was her grocery list. For someone who was 40, she was absolutely breathtaking. She walked into the store and I knew it was time. If I was ever going to have a chance with my grandmother, this was my best chance. I straightened my shirt and walked into the grocery store.

I didn't really have a plan on what I was going to do. I figured I would just wing it but now, standing just a few feet from her, I was regretting my original plan. So, I decided to just be natural. I saw my grandmother over by the fruit stand looking at strawberries so I walked up and stood next to her, pretending to look at fruit."

"The fruit looks nice today," I said into the open and mentally slapped myself for sounding so lame. But then as I turned to look at my grandmother, my brown eyes met her blue eyes and I was frozen. She kind of stared at me weirdly for a second but then a smile graced her face as she subtly shook her head and said "Yes, they always have nice fruity here. Um I'm sorry, do I know you from somewhere?"

This question should have surprised me but it didn't. I had always been told by my grandmother that I looked like my grandfather when he was my age. I just shook my head and said, "No mam, I'm new to this town."

"Oh, that's why I haven't seen you before. You look so familiar; I know I would have remember seeing you."

I smiled and said "And I know I would've remembered seeing such a petty lady like yourself."

My grandmother blushed and reached her hand out, "My name is Dorothy."

I shook her hand and took in how soft it was. "Nice to meet you Dorothy. My name is Michael but people call me Mike."

And that's how it started. I spent the rest of the time in the grocery store with this woman I had crushed on for years. It was as if I was talking to my grandmother in my time. We had so much in common from music to books. We were even able to talk about television since I used to watch shows from that time period growing up. It was so weird hearing her talk about my mom and aunts and uncles though. They were teenagers in this time, it was just weird to think about.

Towards the end we eventually got to my favorite topic, gardening. My grandmother was a huge gardener and I used to watch her garden all the time. She was talking about how her husband; my grandfather was having back issues and shouldn't be pushing a lawn mower anymore but she couldn't find anyone to do it. I knew this was my way to keep seeing her so I volunteered.

"Are you sure? You really don't have to," she said but I quickly shook my head.

"No Dorothy, I love doing yard work, I really don't mind."

She smiled and quickly wrote down her address. I then helped her take her groceries out to her car.

This is how the next few weeks went. I would go over and help her with the yard while my grandfather was at work. I had found a nice little apartment to stay at that didn't cost much. I would get up and go see my grandmother on a daily basis. She would always offer me money but I always refused saying that lunch was fine.

She would make us lunch while we sat in the kitchen and talked. It was a nice cozy kitchen and honestly felt like home. Of course, I think the company helped. She and I would talk and laugh and sometimes she would sing an old song and I would comment on her singing voice. She would just blush and thank me. This is how most of our days went and we continued to grow closer.

Then one day, I was sitting in her kitchen when she put two bowls of soup in front of us and sat down next to me. I took a bite and savored the taste of my grandmothers cooking. I then looked over at her to see her staring at me and she quickly looked down and took a bite of her soup.

"Dorothy, you know I've really enjoyed spending time with you. I hope we can continue to spend more time together."

She smiled and put her hand on top of mine that was on the table. "I enjoy spending time with you to. You are so sweet." I expected her to move her hand but surprisingly she didn't. She kept her hand on top of mine until we finished eating then she stood up and picked up the bowls. She was washing the dishes in the sink and talking when the sunlight from the window hit her body. Her face shone in the light showing her flawless skin, her golden hair half pulled up. She had a small smile on her lips and her blue eyes shined. My eyes roamed down her body taking in her hourglass figure. They then drifted down to her legs that looked so smooth. Something came over me as I stood up and walked over next to her.

She turned around and smiled at me but then I saw her eyes drift down my body. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt since it was hot outside. I didn't have big muscles but I had some muscles. Her eyes then snapped back onto mine. I stepped closer to her and when she didn't move, I leaned in and kissed her lips.

I couldn't believe this. The woman I had dreamed about kissing, I was finally kissing and it was so much better than my dreams. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she moved her arms around my neck. I breathed in her scent and she was wearing the same perfume as I always remembered. My hands slowly moved up and down her back. After a few minutes of kissing, we finally pulled back. Her face then became horrified. "Oh my gosh. No, I can't do this, I'm a married woman."

I rubbed her arms to calm her down and was glad when she didn't pull away. "Dorothy listen, ever since I met you in the grocery store, I felt a strong connection with you. You were beautiful, you are the prettiest woman I've ever seen. And I really like you."

"Mike, I know I shouldn't say it but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for you too but I have a husband and children." she trailed off.

"They don't have to know. I can come over and see you in the day when no one's here."

She sighed and fell into my arms. I held her tightly to me as she said, "ok but no one can find out. I already feel bad enough for cheating on my husband but I can't deny how I feel about you."

She leaned back and our eyes met again. I leaned down and kissed her lips. I pressed her up against the counter as I deepened the kiss. Soon our tongues met and I heard a moan escape my grandmother's lips. I couldn't believe this, what I had dreamed about was finally coming true and was way better than my dreams. I reached behind her and slowly unzipped her dress and touched the soft skin of her back.

She pulled away and took my hand as she led me to the bedroom. When we got to the bedroom our lips attached to each other again. WI moved the fabric of her dress down a bit so I could kiss her neck. She ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed from her neck to her shoulders. I slowly pulled her dress down her arms until it was pooled on the floor leaving my grandmother in her underwear.

She slowly lifted my shirt off and undid my pants until they were also on the floor leaving me in my boxers. She gently ran her hands over my chest as I kissed her lips again. I then squeezed her butt and she squealed a little as I wrapped her legs around my waist and I laid on top of her on the bed. "Dorothy, are you sure, we don't have to do anything you don't want."

She smiled and nodded "Yes, I'm sure. Please, make love to me."

I leaned down and kissed her neck. This is the moment I had dreamed of so I was going to make the sweetest love to her and cherish ever part of her body. I moved my way down to her shoulders and slowly kissed them. I then moved my way down to the tops of her breasts that came out of her bra. I slowly slipped the straps of her bra off and unbuttoned it removing it, showing soft creamy breasts. I stuck her right nipple into my mouth and sucked on it as she moaned beneath me. I then switched over to her left breast paying the same attention to it. I then made my way down her hips slowly licking and kissing them. I then sat up slightly and took one of her legs in my hands.

"You are so beautiful," I kissed each one of her legs up to her thighs and looked her in the eyes as I rubbed her thighs. "So beautiful."

She smiled and pulled me down to her lips as I kissed her again. She stuck her hand in my underwear slowly pushing them down. I followed her lead and pulled down her underwear. I then broke the kiss and took off our underwear completely. I then kissed her up her thighs as I rubbed her hips. I then breathed in and left an open mouth kiss on her core. She moaned loudly as she pulled me back up to her and kissed my lips.

I put my hands on her breasts and started massaging them. She moaned again and said "Mike please, make love to me."

I lined myself against her core and pecked her lips and said "Always. I will always make love to you." I slowly entered her as she moaned loudly. She placed her hands on my butt pushing me farther in. She felt so warm and comfortable. She felt like coming home. I moved inside of her slowly at first then sped up. I kissed her lips and her neck as she moaned beneath me."

"Mike...I'm... I think I'm going to cum"

"So am I babe. You're so beautiful, you turn me on so much."

A few minutes later we both came and I held her close to me. When we finally came to, I leaned down and slowly kissed my grandmother.

She pulled away and said, "Mike please don't leave me. I need you."

I looked at her in the eyes, "I will never leave you. I love you Dorothy."

She leaned down and kissed my lips before saying "I love you too." She then laid her head on my chest and fell asleep.