Time Traveler Ch. 02

Story Info
I travel back in time to see my grandmother.
1.2k words
4.53
40k
59

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really sleep much; I was tired but I was also a bit in shock. I just had sex with the woman of my dreams and it was beyond amazing. I looked down at her head on my chest. Her face looked so soft and peaceful. The sheet from the bed was wrapped around her partly covering her breasts. I slowly moved my hand that rested on hers and gently cupped her covered breast. It was so soft and easily filled the palm of my hand. I left my hand there until I heard a soft giggle.

I looked down to see her coming back to wakefulness when I said, "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

"No, it's fine dear." She said softly as she opened her beautiful blue eyes and looked up at me. I lifted her chin and gave her a soft kiss. I ran my hand down her neck and continued to run it down the rest of her body. I wanted to feel every inch of her. I wanted to make sure this was real. I pulled away from her lips and lovingly kissed her cleavage. My grandmother gently ran her fingers through my hair. I heard her giggle beneath me and I looked up at her.

"You're still wanting more?" she said with a smirk on her face. I smiled and moved back up to her.

"I will always want you. I am so attracted to you and I love you." I moved her hand down to my hardening penis. I let out a small moan as I felt her grip it. "See how much I want you?"

My grandmother pulled me back down on top of her and I kissed her lips. Our tongues quickly met and battled for dominance. She still had my member in her hand and was stroking it, I felt her thumb run over the tip and I moaned in her mouth. I grabbed her breasts and gently squeezed them. My grandmother's soft hand still stroking me. I broke the kiss and started kissing her neck, gently biting and sucking on it so I wouldn't leave a mark. I could still smell her perfume on her neck that she wore everyday which turned me on even more because it was a smell that was just hers. I knew if she kept going then I would cum and I desperately wanted to come inside her again. I gently removed her hands and placed them on my chest. I rubbed them up and down feeling her gentle hands on my skin. She eventually moved her hands around my back and started tracing patterns around my muscles.

I slowly continued to move down her neck, making sure to kiss every inch. I couldn't get enough of the feel of her skin or her intoxicating smell. I then placed my hands on her breasts and said "I want to kiss every inch of you, you are so beautiful," I pecked her lips as she smiled, "so sexy." I went back down to her breasts and started paying extra attention to them. I licked and sucked each nipple. I heard her groan beneath me as I continued to massage her breasts as I made my way down her hips.

Finally, I kissed her center. I started sucking on her core and tasting her as she pushed my face into her. She tasted so wonderful; it was then that I knew I would never be able to get enough. I heard her say my name and I looked up, she was looking at me with a face full of pleasure and said "I need you inside me again." I placed one last kiss on her core and went back up to her waiting lips. I slowly entered her as she groaned.

Being inside her was a feeling I could not describe. I thrusted harder as she groaned louder and put her hands on my butt to pull me farther inside her. Her groaning and watching her face full of pleasure turned me on even more so I began to thrust faster.

"OH, Mike honey, keep going, faster please." I heard her moan beneath me. I kissed her lips as I moved faster. A few minutes later I came inside her but I kept going until she came. Watching her come apart made me instantly cum inside her again. I removed myself from her and laid next to her. I pulled her to me as she came down from her high.

"Oh wow, honey, I think that was the greatest sex I ever had," my grandmother said as she breathed heavily. A sense of pride came over me.

"You mean your husband has never made you feel like that?" I said thinking of my grandfather.

"Oh no, I mean sex with him is good but he and I don't really have sex much. He believes it's something you only do when you want children."

I was shocked. He had this hot woman next to him every night and he wasn't having sex with her. "Insanity. If I was married to you, I would never be able to keep my hands off of you. I would be coming home on my lunch break just so I could have sex with you."

My grandmother blushed and reached her hand up and rubbed my cheek. "Well then I guess it's a good thing you're my guy now." That comment honestly took me by surprise. I mean I had dreamt of making love to her for years but never thought beyond that because I never thought that would happen. But now that it was, I couldn't be happier. I just had one thing to say.

"Dorothy, will you be my girlfriend? I know you're married and you have to still keep your husband happy but will you be my girl?"

My grandmother smiled sweetly at me and nodded, "Of course I will. And don't worry, I'll only be with my husband when he wants it which isn't often. Otherwise I'm completely yours." I leaned in and kissed her lips. This was better than I had imagined.

After making out for a little while we got up and showered together which led to another round of sex. The fact that I came here crushing on this woman to now have her as my girlfriend was amazing to me. I was still shocked. After we showered my grandmother said her kids would be home from school soon so we made out for a few minutes by the door. Well more like me kissing her with her back pressed up against the door. After I promised to come back by the next day I finally left.

I knew I had to go back to my own time. The professor I had spoken to said that if I liked it, I could use the machine again if I wanted and I knew I definitely wanted to. But for now, I needed to at least go back to the present and say that this machine worked and that I wanted to keep using it. I took out the clicker and pressed the return button and shut my eyes. I wasn't prepared for what was in store for me though.