Time Traveler Ch. 06

Story Info
I travel back in time to see my grandmother.
4.2k words
4.58
19.1k
32

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hope you enjoy, I plan on uploading chapter 7 soon.

**

I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains. I slowly rolled over to see my grandmother's back facing me, the sheets pooled at her waist. I pressed soft kisses on her exposed back, relishing in the after-sex smell still present in the room. Memories of the night before came flooding through my mind. I pulled down the sheets a little so that they pooled beneath her round ass. I marveled at how her skin glowed in the early morning sunlight. I placed my hand gently on her side and ran it up her body as I felt her soft skin beneath my fingertips. I couldn't help myself as I moved her hair away from her neck and gently pressed kisses up her shoulder.

My mind immediately drifted to the conversation I had with my grandmother in my time before last night.

Flashback

I rolled off of my grandmother and laid next to her. We had just finished having sex when a thought came to my head. "Grandma, can I ask you something "

She smiled and snuggled up to me, resting her head on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her waist "After making love to me like that you can ask me anything."

"Well," I started, "this idea came to me after I had finished making love to 40-year-old you. I wouldn't want to mess anything up but I would love to go back and date you when you were 20, I just love you so much and want to spend every minute I can with you, but my grandfather has to get you pregnant with mom so you can have me."

"Hmmm," I heard her hum, "that may not be as impossible as you think"

"What do you mean grandma?"

My grandmother lifted her head and kissed me deeply on the lips. I quickly deepened the kiss, pulling her fully on top of me, running my hands over her smooth back. After a few minutes of making out, she pulled away she looked down at me and smiled down at me.

"Honey I'm about to tell you something I've never told anyone. Times were different, it was the 50's, there were just things you didn't do. Do you remember that story I told you about how your grandfather and I agreed to stop dating for a month before our wedding?"

I nodded as I looked up at her quizzically. A month before my grandparents wedding, they decided to take a break and see other people just to make sure they were ready for marriage and that they wanted to marry each other. They had agreed that if either of them liked single life or met someone else, they would call off the wedding. My grandfather ended up calling her two weeks into the month saying he only wanted her and the wedding went as planned two weeks later.

"Well, my grandmother continued, "your grandfather and I had been sexually active since we got engaged. And you know we were engaged for a few months before we got married. Anyway, when we took our break, I was only one month pregnant with your mother, I just didn't know it until after the wedding. She was such an easy pregnancy; I had no signs of being pregnant until I hit five months. I found out I was pregnant shortly after we got back together."

The pieces started connecting in my head, "So you're saying I can go back and date you, as long as it's during that one month or 2 weeks until grandpa calls?"

My grandmother smiled and nodded, "But make sure you convince me that I have to marry him, we don't want to alter the past too much, maybe try and get me to take a pregnancy test somehow, and who knows, I might continue the affair with you," she added with a wink.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, not only was what I wanted to do a reality, but I could spend more time with her. Making love to her and romancing her. I smiled up at her and quickly flipped her onto her back as I kissed her on her lips, hearing her giggle into the kiss. We ended up making love a couple of more times before the afternoon was over"

I smiled into Dorothys neck thinking about my plan to go back further in time. I left a few open-mouthed kisses in the crook of her neck and slowly got out if bed. I knew I was going to come back but I had this strong urge to go back and earn her heart when she was younger. Then this weekend could be more special because we have a longer history. I took a quick shower, dressed up in a nice suit, gathered a few things and pressed my time machine button

A few seconds later I found myself outside of a dance club. My grandmother said that the night she and my grandpa decided to take their break, she went to the local dance club to relax and have fun. In her normal timeline, she went home early and went to bed as she wasn't in the dancing mood. She said in reality, no one approached her asking her to dance so she just went home.

I walked into the club and slowly looked around in shock at how nice it was. Both my grandparents came from wealthy families so it's no surprise she was able to afford this. The tables had white tablecloths and in the center of the tables was the dance floor. It was nothing like the dance floors you see now though, no flashy lights in fact the lights were actually dimmed. There were couple's slow dancing to the slow song that was currently playing. I looked over to the bar and that's when I saw her.

I could only see her from the back but she had on a light purple dress and her curly blonde hair rested on her shoulders. I slowly walked up behind her to see she was sitting alone. I moved to walk up to the seat next to her and I worked up the courage to say "Hi, is this seat taken?" She turned to face me and I was taken aback.

Now of course I had seen pictures of my grandmother when she was 20, she was breathtaking but looking at her now, the pictures did not do her justice. Her curly blonde hair framed her face showing off her high cheekbones and her smooth features. Her eyes were so blue, they looked like sparkling sapphire. Her lips were nice and full and her smile glistened as her lips turned into a smile. I took a quick glance over body and notice her slim figure and the hint of cleavage peeking out at the top of her dress. I was broken out of my trance when she motioned to the chair with her hand and said "No, go ahead, please sit "

I sat down next to her as the bartender walked over. I smiled at him and said, "I'll take a beer and put whatever drink this pretty woman is having on my tab" The waiter smiled and nodded as he went to get our drinks.

"You didn't have to do that," I heard a soft voice say next to me. I looked over to see her smiling softly at me and I smiled back.

"Well, I saw a beautiful woman sitting over here and needed an excuse to talk to her," I said as I playfully winked at her. "My name is Michael."

"Dorothy," she said as she shook my hand. My hand lingered on hers for a few seconds, feeling the softness of it before I pulled my hand away and said, "So why is a pretty lady such as yourself siting here alone?"

I could see the hesitation in her eyes as she thought of her answer and then she quickly smiled and said, "I could ask the same thing about you, why is a handsome man such as yourself here alone?"

I thought for a second before I said "Well I was hoping I would find a beautiful woman and convince her to dance with me." At that moment a slow song came on and I took that as my opportunity and stood up reach my hand out to her. "So, may I have this dance? "

She smiled up at me and took my hand. "Yes, you may" We walked out to the dance floor and I wrapped one hand around her waist and held her other hand. We slow danced for a few moments as I looked into her deep blue eyes. How she could continue to take my breath away over and over I would never know but I knew I wanted to love her for the rest of my life.

"You know, you never answered my question, how does a woman as pretty as you end up at a club alone?" I said with a playful smile.

Dorothy blushed but I saw a bit of hesitance in her eyes. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before opening them again and saying, "My fiancé and I decided to take a break for a couple of weeks."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said feigning shock.

"No, it's fine, it was a mutual thing. We're young and just want to make sure we're doing the right thing by getting married so we agreed to be single for a couple of weeks to see if we're meant for each other," Dorothy said as I nodded my head in. understanding. "I was actually about to go home before you came in" she said with a smile.

"Well, I'm very glad I came in when I did then," I responded as I smiled back at her.

We spent the rest of the night dancing and getting to know each other. My grandmother as a young woman was not much different than she was when she was older, except this time she was my age. She was different than any other woman I had met though, she was smart, wise and very easy to talk to. There was not that nervousness that I used to feel talking to other women, she was also down to earth which I had not seen much.

After a few hours of dancing and talking she looked at her watch and said she needed to get home so I offered to walk her out to her car.

"I had a great time with you tonight," she said as we got to her car.

I smiled at her and said, "So did I. How about we continue this tomorrow night?"

Her smile widened as she said "Are you asking me out on a date?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, I would like to take you out to dinner tomorrow night, maybe at 7:00?"

"7:00 sounds good" she said as she took a piece of paper and pen from her purse. She wrote down her address and phone number and handed it to me.

I took the paper and said, "See you tomorrow night then." I then made a move that even shocked me. I bent down and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. I pulled away to see the shock on her face. I squeezed her hand and turned around and walked away. I glanced back at her at one point and saw her still standing there blushing. I smiled inwardly to myself. My plan was working.

The next night, I found myself outside her door. She lived in an apartment but it was definitely an upscale apartment building. I reached up and slowly knocked on her door. After a few moments, I heard footsteps then the door opened. My grandma was in a v neck red dress that ended below her knees. She had on a diamond necklace and earrings. Her blonde hair was half pulled up with a few curls framing her face. Her make-up was very light with just some pink blush and red lipstick. I handed her the red roses that were currently in my hand and she smiled as she took them. "You look beautiful tonight, not even the roses are as pretty as you"

Dorothy blushed as she placed the roses on the table next to the door. "You are a charmer, aren't you?"

"Not normally, you just bring out a different side of me, I guess. Ready to go?" I asked as she took my arm and closed her apartment door.

"With you? Anywhere," she said as we walked into the night.

I took her to a nice romantic restaurant, similar to the club last night. It had white tablecloths with candles on every table and the restaurant was dimly lit. There was a dance floor off to the side where couples were currently dancing to the slow music. I pulled out her chair for her and then sat across from her. I commented on how pretty she looked in the candlelight with which she blushed. We stole glances at each other throughout the night. Sometime I would catch her looking thoughtfully at me.

Dinner mostly consisted on conversations about our past with me being as honest but vague as possible. She talked more about her relationship with my grandfather and how she loves him but she feels like there is more she needs to do before getting married. I tried to be as supportive as I could while also hinting that I wanted to be with her.

When we were done, I asked her to dance. When we got on the dance floor, I wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around my neck. We slowly danced to the music but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The way the light bounced off her skin, the subtle features of her face. I got lost in her blue eyes, so much to the point where we almost kissed but the song ended, snapping us out of our trance.

After dinner, we went back to apartment and stood outside her door for a few moments before Dorothy spoke up saying, "I had a great time tonight and thank you for listening to me vent tonight."

I smiled at her and glanced at her lips, which wasn't list on her as I noticed her glance at my lips. "Anytime, I actually love listening to you talk." She blushed and looked down. I quickly raised my hand up to her cheek, bringing her face back up to look at mine. She glanced down at my lips again then back up to my eyes. I brushed my thumb against her cheek and I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my other hand around her waist. After a few moments we pulled away and she looked up at me and smiled. "Would you like to come in for a little while?"

My mind started racing as I nodded and said "I would love that."

As soon as we got inside her apartment, I pulled her in for another kiss, this time quickly deepening it. I could smell her perfume which was different from what I'm used to smelling but it still smelled wonderful.

I reached my hand up and rested it on her cheek and gently rubbed the smooth skin there with my thumb, while my other arm wrapped tighter around her waist. I slowly walked her backwards towards the couch until the back of her legs bumped the cushion, forcing her to sit down. She moved her arms from around back to around my neck and slowly laid back on the couch as I laid on top of her, not breaking the kiss. I moved my hands which were currently on her waist up to under neath her breasts, rubbing slow circles with my thumb, gently brushing the bottom of her breasts. I then moved my lips from hers down to her neck where I started slowly kissing her neck, breathing in her flower-scented perfume. She moved her hands to rest on my back before resting her hands on my chest, gently pushing me back.

"Mike, before we continue, we should talk," Dorothy said with a gentle smile, letting me know everything was ok. I leaned back down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips before getting off her and sitting on the couch.

"Ok, what's up?" I said as she sat up next to me and I took her hand in mine.

"Well, like I said, I am technically engaged, just on a break." I nodded silently telling her to continue. "My fiancé is the only person I've ever been with intimately. We became intimate after we got engaged a few months ago but we've only been intimate a handful of times."

I nodded and said "I've only ever been intimate with one woman, so if that's what you're worried about- "Dorothy then cut me off.

"That's good to hear but that's not why I'm trying to say. We've only done it a handful of times because I felt it was uncomfortable, it didn't really feel good.

A thought came to me as she was talking, my grandmother had mentioned her first time with my grandfather was uncomfortable at first, she thinks it's probably because there wasn't enough foreplay. "Well," I said, "we can take it slow and if anything feels uncomfortable you can tell me."

Dorothy smiled at me and said, "That sounds wonderful, now come on, let's go to my bedroom." She stood up and reached out for my hand. I quickly took it and followed her as we went to her room.

Once we entered her room, I took off my suit jacket and tossed it onto a nearby chair. I started to unbutton shirt buttons before Dorothy walked over to me and placed her hands on mine. Smiling nervously, she unbuttoned my shirt, pushing it off of me and onto the floor. She ran her hands over my bare chest and over my arms. I pulled her into me, placing my lips on hers, quickly deepening the kiss. I reached behind her as our tongues battled for dominance and slowly unzipped her dress. I placed my hands on the now exposed part of her back, feeling the smooth skin under my hands. I pulled her closer to me, softly moaning as she gently scratched my back

I unzipped her dress the rest of the way, and pulling it off her shoulders as it pooled to the floor. I slowly backed her against the bed and gently pushed her back as I laid on top of her. I pulled back from the kiss so I could look down at her. Her skin was perfectly smooth and while she has her bra on, I could tell her breasts were perkier now than they were in the 1970s. My eyesight roamed down to her toned stomach and down her smooth legs. And while her butt was currently on the bed, I had checked her out earlier and it was so round and curvy. I bent down and kissed her cleavage that wasn't covered by her bra. "You are so beautiful," I mumbled as I kissed her breasts, "so sexy." I continued.

She pulled me back up to her and placed a soft kiss on my lips," And you're not so bad yourself," she said with a smile. I leaned down and kissed her lips, slowly grinding myself against her underwear covered crotch. I heard her moan beneath me as I continued. I pulled away from her lips, slowly kissing and licking both sides of her neck. I pulled her bra straps down and slowly kissed her shoulders.

I moved back up and kissed her lips. I could not get enough her lips. I reached around her and unhooked her bra, slowly taking it off. I grabbed her breasts with my hands and gently kneaded them. I could feel her fingernails digging into my back and I ran my thumbs over her hardened nipples. I pulled back from the kiss and stared down at her breasts. They were definitely perkier and I couldn't help myself from bending down and take a pink nipple in my mouth and gently sucking on it while pinching the other nipple. I could hear Dorothy moaning beneath me as I switched to the other breast and payed it the same attention. After a couple of minutes, I could feel her pulling me back up to her. Once I was looking at her darkened blue eyes, I felt her reach down and unbutton my pants and push them down. I quickly kicked them onto the floor, leaving me in just my underwear.

I stroked her cheek and said, "Are you ok?"

She smiled up at me and nodded, "Yes, I am. Now come back down here and kiss me."

She didn't have to ask me twice as I quickly bent down and kissed her. I moved my hand down and started rubbing her over her underwear. She started moaning loudly as I continued rubbing her. I could feel the underwear becoming wetter and her juices started coating my fingers.

Once I realized her underwear was completely damp, I pulled away from her lips and started kissing her down her body, placing licks and soft nibbles to her torso and hips. I then pulled her underwear down and started placing kisses on her center. And running my tongue over her slit. She moaned louder as her hips bucked up and she ran her fingers through my hair, pushing me to her. I stuck my tongue inside her and circled it around her clit. I could feel her juices coating my tongue and smell the sweet aroma coming from her. After a couple of minutes of moving my tongue inside of her, I placed a gentle, open mouth kiss on her slit as I sat up and took off my underwear, showing my full erection.

I saw Dorothys eyes wonder down to my erection and I could see the nervousness come back to her eyes. I moved back up to her and kissed her lips. After a few moments I pulled back and said, "Remember, tell me if you feel uncomfortable. I don't want to hurt you."

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Ok, I'm ready, just ease in and don't move too much at first."

I nodded and slowly entered her as I heard her softly moan beneath me. I felt her put her hands on my butt signaling for me to start moving. Slowly I began moving inside her as she moaned softly. I wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed her lips as I continued moving slowly inside her. I had to stop every instinct telling me to speed up. I wanted Dorothy to feel pleasured, I wanted to pleasure my grandmother in a way she never had been.

12