Time Traveler Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, I felt her hands on my butt, pushing me inside of her as she moaned out loud. I quickly sped up my pace and started moving quickly inside her. I moved from her lips as I kissed her neck and moving to her breasts. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked while I continued to quicken my pace.

I then felt her nails dig into my back as she screamed out in pleasure. I felt her juices coating my member which immediately sent me over the edge and I came inside of her. I continued to move slowly inside her for a few moments to help bring her down. After a few moments, I slowly pulled out of her and kissed her lips until she started kissing back.

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tighter to her as I deepened the kiss. After a few moments, I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I could've sworn I saw the loving look in her eyes that she usually gives me but I could have just been looking for things. "Are you ok?" I asked as I brought her hand up to mine and gently kissed it.

Dorothy smiled at me and nodded. "Yes, I can honestly say I have never felt like that before"

A sense of pride washed over me but it was quickly replaced with concern. "So, I didn't hurt you?" You didn't feel uncomfortable?"

Dorothy quickly shook her head, "No not at all, it actually felt really nice. Thank you, for being so patient with me"

I smiled and kissed her lips. "It's not a problem at all, I want you to feel good. So, what do you say? Round two?"

Dorothy smiled up at me mischievously, "I think round two would be perfect."

I leaned in and kissed her lips, quickly deepening the kiss as we went under the covers and continued our evening.

12