Time Traveler Ch. 07

Story Info
I travel back in time to see my grandmother.
6k words
4.59
19.7k
31

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hope you enjoy, I plan on uploading chapter 8 soon

**

I woke up to gentle kisses being placed on my neck and my grandmothers' soft body against my back. I slowly rolled over to see her smiling down at me. I placed my hand on the back of her head and brought her lips to mine. I heard her moan softly as I slowly rolled her over onto her back, I deepened the kiss as I ran my hand up her smooth thigh.

Last night my grandmother and I ended up having sex three times, then one time again earlier this morning when I woke up needing to feel her again. As I was kissing this beautiful woman underneath me, I knew I did the right thing coming back to the past. While it was too early to say I love you to her in this time, I was completely in love with her.

As air became a need, we slowly broke the kiss and I placed opened mouth kisses on her neck, hearing her soft chuckle. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. I needed to know one thing. I needed to know if she enjoyed being with me as much as I enjoyed being with her. "Dorothy, are you ok? With everything that happened?"

She chuckled and said, "last night or this morning?" She looked at me with a slight smirk on her face and I laughed along with her, my nervousness dissipating. She ran her hand down my cheek and said, "It was wonderful, definitely better than with my fiancé, which wasn't pleasurable, mainly painful."

Anger started to bubble up inside me at the mention of someone causing her pain. I took a deep breath trying to reign in my anger. "Dorothy did he hurt you?"

Dorothy ran her hands over my back, trying to call me down since my voice sounded a little angrier than I had intended. "It hurt as much as I would expect your first time to be. He started off patient but after a while he started to lose patience. Then once he was pleasured then he was done and rolled over and went to sleep. I definitely never felt the pleasure I did last night."

I smiled down at her, a sense of pride bubbling up in me. I had made her feel the way no one ever has and that I was proud of. "I just want to make you happy, I don't want to hurt you," I said sincerely.

My grandmother placed a gentle kiss on my lips before pulling back and saying, "I know. You know, after my first time, I didn't get why people liked sex. But after last night and this morning, I definitely see why."

"I just really like you Dorothy. I guess I just wanted to show you how much. You're smart, funny, sexy, I could go on forever but you deserved to be given the world." Maybe too honest but I figured since we're talking honestly I figured I might as well.

Tears started welling up in my grandmothers eyes before she laughed and shook her head. "Keep talking like that and we'll be having round five"

"Well, you know I wouldn't complain," I said as I bent down and placed kisses on her cleavage, "I could lay in bed with you all day and have sex with you"

She giggled as she ran her hands through my hair, "How about breakfast first?"

I smirked at her before saying, "If it leads to you and me back in bed naked then I could go for some breakfast." I then leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips which she quickly deepened.

After a few moments of us making out, we got up, my grandmother putting on her sheer white bathrobe and me putting on some pants and a shirt. We went to the kitchen where we currently are as she's making breakfast and I'm drinking coffee.

"Mike," Dorothy said, didn't you say you come from a family of money?"

I nodded as I took a sip of my coffee. Both my grandparents were wealthy, then my mom became a surgeon and my dad own his own law firm so you could say my family is pretty well off. "Yeah, I did. why?"

Dorothy just sighed and smiled. "Well you know money doesn't matter to me. I care about the person. I was just thinking, and I don't want to scare you away by saying this but my parents do care about someone's financial background. They want me to marry someone from a wealthy family. I was thinking, if this relationship continues and you met my parents, that would be one less thing I would have to worry about."

I was slightly taken aback at my grandmothers' admittance but at the same time, I was happy to hear she thought we had a future together, even though I knew she had to marry my grandfather but right now she was Dorothy, the woman I love, not Dorothy someone's fiancé. I stood up and walked over to her. I pulled her to me as I pushed some of her stray blonde locks behind her ear. "First of all, you could never scare me away. I'm here for as long as you want me. Second of all, I would love to meet your parents. I want to see the person who raised such a beautiful woman.

My grandmother blushed and said, "Well what if I said that I want you here for a while?"

I placed a kiss on her lips before pulling away long enough to say, "Even if you said you didn't, I would fight for you, you're worth fighting for," then I placed my lips back on hers again. She quickly deepened the kiss before we heard a timer go off.

Dorothy quickly pulled away, grabbed some oven mitts and pulled out the biscuits. She then chuckled and said, "Your charming words almost made me burn breakfast."

"Hmmm do you think my charming words would work on getting your mom to like me?" I said feigning seriousness. When she realized I was joking, she grabbed a washcloth near by and playfully hit me with it.

"You are horrible," she said after our laughter died down.

"You know you're the only woman I want," I said grabbing her hand and placing a soft kiss on it"

"I better be," she said with a giggle before turning back to the food. I walked up behind her and placed gentle kisses across the backs of her shoulders. I took my my hand and moved her hair to the side and placed an open mouthed kiss on the back of her neck. I wanted desperately to continue my movements but I knew we needed actual food. So instead I just gently massaged her shoulders until she finished breakfast.

We ate breakfast in silence, holding each other's hand across the table. After we finished, a familiar song came on the radio that I remembered my grandmother mentioning was her favorite song the other night. I quickly stood up with her hand still on mine and said "May I have this dance?"

Dorothy smiled and stood up wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrapped my hands around her waist as we slow danced in the kitchen. "You remembered?" She said, blushing a little bit.

"That this is your favorite song? Of course I remembered, I managed to tear myself away from your beauty the other night to listen to what you were saying," I said with a wink.

She smiled and placed a quick kiss on my lips, "Careful, I might start falling for you." My grandmother said with a mischievous tone in her voice.

I smiled back and said "Well since you made breakfast, I'm cleaning the dishes this morning."

My grandmother looked at me before giggling, "You are something else honey."

I smiled at my grandmothers pet name for me, I could definitely get used to being her lover. I leaned in and kissed her lips, quickly deepening the kiss. I ran my hands around her waist and ran my thumbs under her breasts. My grandmother gently moaned as I continued my movements. I lowered my hands and slowly undid the belt on her robe. Once it was undone, I pulled away from the kiss and bent down to kiss her breasts. "You're so sexy," I mumbled as I continued to place gentle kisses on her breasts. Dorothy ran her fingers through my hair as I continued kissing her breasts. After a few moments, she pulled me back to her lips, kissing me deeply. I backed her up against the counter.

After a few moments, I pulled away from the kiss and looked into her blue eyes. "Dorothy, I have so much I want to say to you, I just don't want you to feel like I'm rushing anything."

Dorothy smiled and placed another kiss on my lips, "You don't have to say anything, we've got time. Let's just enjoy what we have now."

I smiled back at her. I realized that while I knew what was going to happen, she didn't but I was determined to fight for her heart. "I will always be here for you, I will fight for you everyday." I said running my hands over her hips.

Dorothy blushed and said, "You don't have to fight, please just never leave me."

"I promise I will be here for as long as you want me. I want to know everything about you, inside and out." I said before placing a few kisses on her neck.

Dorothy giggled and said, "you learned a lot last night and this morning don't you think?"

I laughed back and said, "Oh I was just skimming the surface. I want to know more" Dorothy blushed and pulled me back to her lips for another passionate kiss.

About half an our later I was laying on the couch with her laying on top of me, still in her robe. I had kept my promise of cleaning the dishes and afterwards we decided to just relax on the couch together. I was currently rubbing her back, placing kisses on her forehead every now and then to which she would softly hum in response.

"Mike," Dorothy said, lifting her head to look at me, "when we met, I felt and instant connection to you that I've never felt before. Almost like I had known you for years, I've never had that, not even with my fiancé. Is that strange? I mean we only met a few nights ago."

I smiled at her and said, "No I definitely feel the same way, when I saw you in the bar, I knew I had to walk up to you. I would regret it if I didn't."

Dorothy smiled and placed a kiss on my chest, I was just thinking, I was about to leave before you walked up to me. I'm so glad you got to me before I left."

"I'm glad I did too," I said as Dorothy moved up to me and kissed my lips. The kiss quickly deepened as I rolled us over so that she was on her back and I was laying on top of her. I pulled her robe up so that I could stroke her soft leg. She softly moaned beneath me as I moved my hand up her thigh. I moved my lips from hers and started making my way towards her neck.

After a few seconds of me kissing her neck, we heard a knock at the door. My head quickly shot up as my grandmother moved to sit up. "Are you expecting anyone?" I ask. A worry started bubbling up inside of me that it was her fiancé at the door. After looking at my grandmother, I realized she looked as confused as I did.

"No I'm not but let me go grab my bathrobe so I can get the door," she said as she quickly got up and ran to her room. I called after her, "Yeah I don't want anyone seeing your body in that little robe you have on except me"

I heard her laugh as she came out of her room with a big white bathrobe on. I decided to stay in the living room as I was only in my underwear. A couple minutes later, my grandmother walked in carrying a big bouquet of red roses and smiling as she was looking at the card. She set down the flowers on the coffee table. I suddenly remembered that I had ordered a bouquet of roses to be delivered to her before our date yesterday. I stood up as my grandma walked over to me, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"You gave me flowers last night and again today, my house will be smelling good for a while," my grandmother said with a smile.

I chuckled and said, "Yeah I actually forgot I ordered those."

My grandmother smiled and shook her head. "You forgot the sweet message you wrote," my grandmother said as she looked back at the note and read it aloud, "Dorothy, you looked beautiful last night. May we have many more dates. Mike."

"Well you did look beautiful and I do hope we have many more dates," I said as I grabbed at her waist. My grandmother set the card on the table and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Honey, you didn't even know what I would look like when you sent these flowers, I could have looked horrible." My grandma said with a giggle.

"Impossible, you're always beautiful. In fact, you know how I told you I was studying to be a lawyer," I asked and my grandma quickly nodded. "Well, I'm pretty sure it's law that you're always beautiful." I said placing a kiss on her lips.

Dorothy quickly giggled and said "Oh is it now? Any other laws I should know about?" She asked giving me a mischievous look that took my breath away.

"Well, there is a law that states that I must kiss you several times a day," I said with a wink. I worried I was moving too quickly but after looking into my grandmother's eyes, and seeing the love and devotion behind them, my worry quickly disappeared.

"I think that law is my favorite," Dorothy said as she kissed me. I quickly deepened the kiss and undid her big bathrobe, slowly pushing it off her shoulders, leaving her in her sheer white bathrobe.

After a few seconds, we broke apart for air. I didn't want to ruin a perfect moment like this but a thought popped in my head. "I was worried for a second when I heard the knock at the door. I thought it was your fiancé."

"Oh I was too honey," Dorothy said in agreement before continuing, "But if it had been, I would have sent him away. I'm currently with this guy that I really like." She said with a wink.

"Lucky guy, whoever he is," I said with a grin, "Any one who gets to be with you is lucky," I said sincerely.

My grandmother blushed as she said, "Well lucky for you, I only want to be with you."

I leaned in and placed a loving kiss on her lips. This woman in my arms couldn't be any more amazing. I always knew there was something special about her but now I felt even more honored that she was choosing me. She had a fiancé in this timeline that she loved and she was still choosing me. Even though I knew she would have to marry him, I made it my mission to make her always want to choose me. To make her know how special she was to me.

I felt my grandmother move her hands down my back and grab the hem of my shirt. She slowly pulled it up, only breaking our kiss long enough to pull my shirt over my head. I wrapped my arms back around her waist and quickly deepened the kiss.

I slowly moved my hands down her back and grabbed her butt, gently squeezing it. Dorothy squealed as our tongues battled for dominance. I reached my hands back around her waist and undid her bathrobe, placing my hands on the soft skin of her hips as the bathrobe opened.

As the kiss deepened, I wanted nothing more than to throw her on the couch and make passionate love to her but I also didn't want to hurt her. I knew I needed to take it slow. I ran my hands up her smooth hips until I reached the bottoms of her breasts. I ran my thumbs over her hardened nipples before pulling away from the kiss and sticking a nipple in my mouth.

"Ohhhh" I heard my grandmother moan as I sucked on her hardened nipple. After a few seconds, I placed gentle kisses on each of her breasts as I stood back up and kissed her lips. I reached my hands up and moved my grandmothers robe off her shoulders. She moved her arms long enough to allow it to fall to the floor. I pulled away, leaving a small peck on my grandmother's lips. I moved my arm down to the back of her legs and picked her up bridal style.

My grandmother tightened her grip around my neck and giggled as she said "Oh honey, what are you doing?"

I kissed her lips and pulled back smiling as I said, "Well, I was thinking maybe we could go to your room so I could show you how beautiful you are and how much I want you," I paused, debating on whether or not I wanted to say the next part, "I don't want to make you feel like we're moving too fast but, I want to make love to you," I said nervously.

My grandmother's eyes quickly flickered back and forth between mine before she smiled mischievously and said softly "I like the sound of that"

I smiled at her before leaning in and giving her a quick kiss. My grandmother smiled up at me and ran a hand down the side of my face as I walked into her bed room. Once we got inside her room, I shut the door with my foot before leaning in to give her a deep kiss. I carried her to the bed, laying her down as I laid on top of her without breaking the kiss.

Our tongues battled for dominance as I ran my hands over her hips. My grandmother ran her hands through my hair, pulling me closer to her. I moved from her lips down to her neck and started placing open mouthed kisses on her neck.

"Ohhh honey," I heard my grandmother moan beneath me. I felt her start stroking my leg with her foot as I continued kissing her neck, gently biting and sucking on the skin as she moaned beneath me. I felt her hand run down my back and reach in my underwear and grab my butt. I moaned loudly and pushed my growing hard on against her center. I removed my lips from her neck and kissed her lips, swallowing her moans with my mouth.

I hungrily kissed her, putting all of my want and desire for her into the kiss. I moved my hand down to her breast and gently squeezed it, running my finger around the nipple. My grandmother continued to moan in my mouth as she pushed my crotch against her center again. I moaned at the contact while slowly rolling onto my back and pulling her on top of me. The sensation of her breasts pressed against mine as she laid on top of me did nothing but increase my desire.

I grabbed her butt and pushed her against me as we both moaned together. My grandmother broke the kiss and sat up so that she was setting on my stomach. I could feel her wetness which made me want to cum right there. I stared at her full, creamy white breasts and reached up, gently squeezing them between my fingers. I could feel my grandmother rubbing herself against my stomach as I gently squeezed her erect nipples between my fingers. I then ran my hands down her toned stomach gently rubbing my hands over my grandmothers hips.

My grandmother then placed her hands on my chest and slowly ran them down my abs. I moaned softly at the feeling her gentle touch. My grandmother always had the smoothest hands but being touched by her made them feel extra smooth. She then bent down and started placing open mouthed kisses across my chest and making her way down to my abs. I ran my hands through her hair as the sensation of her lips and tongue against my skin filled my senses. I let out a loud moan as she placed wet kisses along my underwear line. She then sat up and looked at me mischievously.

I could feel myself growing harder and I couldn't take it anymore. I had to be inside her. I quickly sat up and kissed her lips, rolling her onto her back as she giggled. I put her hands on my underwear, signaling for her to take them off. She took the hint and quickly rolled them down. I quickly kicked them off onto the floor and pressed myself against her center. She moaned as I bent down and whispered into her ear, "You have no idea what you do to me."

My grandmother grabbed my face and lifted me back up to her lips. I quickly deepened the kiss as my grandmother urgently grabbed my butt to push me against her. I took the hint and quickly entered her, feeling her tightness around my member. My grandmother screamed out in pleasure as I looked down at her face to make sure she was ok. Once I realized she was ok, I started quickly moving inside her.

I started off slow, building up a rhythm before speeding up. The soft moans and grunts coming out of my grandmother turned me on even more as I sped up. I bent down and took her erect nipple in my mouth, slowly licking around it before sucking on it. My grandmother moaned out another cry of pleasure as she gently scratched her nails down my back.

I then moved over to her other breasts and continued sucking on her nipple before kissing my way up her chest to her neck. I started moving faster inside her causing her moans to get louder. After a few moments, she pulled me from her neck back to her lips.

I quickly deepened the kiss as I moved inside her. I never realized how good being inside my grandmother would feel. It felt like coming home after a long day of being away. Her moans and cries of pleasure just turned me on even more. She looked like a goddess and I wanted to spend day and night worshipping her.

12