Time Traveler Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grandmother wrapped her legs around my waist, making me go farther in. She screamed out in pleasure as I hit a certain spot. I started moving at a rapid pace inside her, desperately wanting to make her fall apart beneath me.

I made one final thrust and heard my grandmother cry out in pleasure as I could feel her juices coating me. This pushed me over the edge as I came inside her. I started shaking as I could feel myself continue to explode inside her as I bent down and started kissing her neck. I could feel my grandmother's chest moving slowly up and down, trying to come down from her orgasm.I continued to move slowly inside her in order to bring her down. I felt her wrap her arms around my back to hold me close to her.

After a few moments, I slowly pulled out of her. I heard her groan as I pulled out and laid on the bed next to her.

I looked over at my grandmother to see her still breathing deeply. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly open as she took deep breaths. My eyes ran down her glistening body, from her soft neck down to her creamy breasts. Down her toned stomach, to her glistening pussy.

I couldn't stop myself as I reached out and ran my hand down the contours of her body, feeling the softness of her skin under my fingertips. I saw the corners of my grandmothers mouth start t to turn into a smile as I ran my finger along her cheek. I bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. After a few moments of kissing, I pulled back to see her blue eyes staring up at me and a gentle smile upon her lips. As I looked into her eyes, one thought came to my mind.

"You're so beautiful," I said as I leaned down and placed another gentle kiss on her lips," I could spend day and night having sex with you."

My grandmother chuckled as she ran her hand down my cheek. "Well you make me feel good, in more ways than one," she said with a wink."And for the record, I would be so fine staying in this bed with you."

I smiled as I leaned down and kissed her neck, smelling the mixture of her natural scent and the sex smell. My grandmother ran her hands through my hair as I cupped one of her breasts with my hand, running my thumb over the hardening nipple. I felt my grandmother tug on my hair, pulling me up to her lips. I kissed her deeply as I ran my other hand down her back, gently cupping her butt. My two favorite things, her ass and her breasts.

After a few moments, I pulled away and said, "I want you to be mine, I know we just met a few days ago but I already feel so deeply for you," I admitted nervously.

My grandmother stared at me, searching my eyes with her blue ones before smiling gently. "I understand, I have never felt like this with anyone the way I have for you. Especially not so much that I had sex with them after the first date."

I smiled and grabbed her hand and placed gentle kiss on the back of it and said "Dorothy, would you go on another date with me tonight?"

My grandmother smiled up at me and said, "Yes I would love to."

I smiled back at her as I ran my hand down her breasts, down her stomach and placed it over her pussy. My grandmother softly let out a moan as I started rubbing her slit. "And I know what I want for desert."

My grandmothers eyes closed as I continued rubbing her. I kissed her partly open lips as my hand moved from her clit back up her body. My grandmother's hips bucked into my hand as I ran my hand back up her body to gently cup her breasts.

Our kisses got deeper as our hands grasped at each others bodies. My hands roamed her smooth skin feeling every curve of her body. I wanted to know everything about her body.

I moved from her mouth and kissed her cheek, all the way down to her neck. My grandmother moaned out "Ohh honey, you're teasing me."

I moved from her neck back up to her lips and gently kissed her. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. Her normal light blue eyes had turned a shade darker as arousal clouded them. "I'm sorry baby, how long do you need to get ready for tonight?"

My grandmother craned her neck to look at the clock on the nightstand. "Oh I think we have time for another round or two, "she said with a wink.

That was all I needed to hear before I kissed her deeply.

A few hours later, found us still in bed, my grandmother cuddled in my side. We had finished having sex well into mid afternoon. I had an important question I wanted to ask my grandmother tonight, I just hoped she didn't think we were moving to quickly but I knew I only wanted her.

"As much as I love laying here with you, we should get up and get ready dear." My grandmother said as she lifted her head to look at me.

I pushed a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear as I looked at her. Her eyes really could put the oceans to shame and her smile was absolutely breathtaking. I really could look at her forever.

"Yeah I guess we should. Can we at least shower together?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

My grandmother had a slight twinkle in her eyes as she said "You are incorrigible", she said with a chuckle, "But yes, I would like that."

I smiled as she leaned in to kiss my lips. I quickly deepened the kiss. After a few moments, my grandmother pulled away and said "I'll go start the water, think you can wait five minutes?"

I smiled at her and said, "I'll try but it'll be hard."

My grandmother chuckled as she sat up. My eyes roamed over her smooth back, down to her the tops of her butt. She stretched her arms, giving me a peak at her breasts. My grandmother really was a beautiful woman, and I had plans to show her just how beautiful I thought she was.

My grandmother stood up, giving me a perfect view of her round butt. They looked like 2 perfect melons as her hips swayed back and forth as she walked. My grandmother was a beautiful woman and I could never see myself not wanting her. Right as she reached the bathroom door she turned around and saw me staring and winked at me before disappearing into the bathroom. I quickly got out of my trance and got out of bed, following her into the bathroom.

When I walked in, I couldn't help but skim my eyes over her curves as she warmed up the water. My eyes roamed down her smooth back as I stopped briefly to see the outline of her breasts. My eyes continued to roam down her slender waist to her butt that was slightly sticking out since my grandmother was slightly bent testing the temperature of the water.

I slowly walked up behind her and grabbed her hips with my hands, pushing her ass against my crotch. She and I both let out a large moan as I rubbed my hardening crotch between her butt cheeks.

I moved my left hand up to push her hair to the side and started kissing the back of her neck while running my right hand over her flat, smooth stomach. I gently grinded against my grandmother's ass as she gently moaned and moved a hand up to grab my hair.

My lips moved from the back of her neck and down her spine. My grandmother shivered as my right hand continued to roam down her stomach until it reached her center. My grandmother moaned as I began rubbing her clit. I grabbed her breast with my left hand, rubbing my thumb over her hardening nipples.

My grandmother's hips rocked back into me as I began placing opened mouth kissed on her lower back. I pulled her closer against me as I noticed her legs starting to shake. I licked my grandmas hips as she began to giggle through her moan. "Honey that tickles," she managed to giggle out. I let out a soft chuckle as I slowly pulled my finger out of her, hearing her softly moan. I stood up and she quickly turned around to face me and pulled my lips to hers. I quickly deepened the kiss as I lead us into the shower. The warm water quickly cascaded down our bodies. I slowly pulled back from the kiss to look at her.

My grandmother's wet hair gathered around her shoulders, as the waters spray hit her body. The water made her slender frame glow. Like an angel really. My grandmother placed her hands on my chest, gently rubbing my chest. I looked back at her and noticed her eyes roaming my body. When she finally looked back up at me I gently pushed her against the shower wall and mumbled into her ear, "You're a goddess, I want to worship you like one."

My grandmother quickly pulled me to her lips, reaching down to grab my hardening crotch. I was a bit taken aback at her boldness but of course I wasn't complaining. I moaned into her mouth as she continued to rub me. My hands ran down her smooth back and pulled one of her legs up to my waist. I couldn't wait any longer as I pulled away from her lips and brought her hand that was wrapped around me up to my lips before I quickly entered her. My grandmother let out a loud squeal as I lifted her other leg to wrap around my hips. I started quickly moving inside her as she held herself against me. I held her legs and began kissing her shoulder. My grandmother quickly pulled back from my chest kissed my lips, swallowing our moans. I could feel a familiar knot in my stomach but knew I didn't want to cum yet. I slowed down my pace as my grandmother reached for the towel rack that was behind her.

I quickly bent down taking one of her breasts in my mouth and gently sucked. Dorothy let out a scream of pleasure as I began to speed up. I quickly switched from her right breast to her left, paying it the same attention. I quickened my paste as I felt Dorothy's walls start to squeeze around my center. I finally couldn't hold back anymore so I started roughly moving inside her. I felt her walls squeezing around me as she let out a squeal of pleasure. Hearing her screams of pleasure pushed me overboard as I came hard inside her. I quickly felt her juices coat my center. I felt my grandmother slip a little before she quickly wrapped her arms back around me, followed by a clanking sound heard on the shower floor. I held her too me as she came down from her orgasm.

After a few minutes I kissed her lips and smiled when she began kissing back. I gently led her back down on to the floor before I heard her grunt. I pulled back to see what had happened and noticed the towel rack she had been holding onto was no longer on the wall. I looked at Dorothy and saw her looking down with her hand over her mouth. There on the floor was the towel rack. I chuckled and looked at her. She looked up at me and gently slapped my chest and said, "Hush, it's not funny"

I continued to laugh and said "Did you rip the towel rack out of the wall?"

My grandmother blushed and quickly buried her face into my chest. I held her to me and whispered in her ear, "It's ok, I'll put it back up tomorrow."

My grandmother pulled back and said, "Oh are you going to be my handyman now?"

"Well I thought I already was," I jokingly said.

My grandmother chuckled and said, "You have serviced me well. How can I repay you for fixing my towel rack?" She asked with a playful look in her eyes.

I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers, "I can think of one way you can repay me," I said before closing the gap and kissing her deeply.

It was a while before we finally got out of the shower.

12